Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. (955 Views)

Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Laitesmart(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
They have being lovers for so many years and the lady has demonstrated during sweet and sour that she is worthy of an house wife apron.

This doesn't go unknown to the guy who decided to know his wife to be people.

All went well at the attachment program. And the guy was told to make up his mind so as 4 them to set up the date the nikkai(marriage nuptial knot).

The guy's best friend who grew up and went to the same sch from primary to secondary surfaced and it was discovered that he has dated the wife-to-be some years back with enough sex among the friend and the lady in the issue.

The guy happens to be at a cross road. Not knowing whether to go ahead with the nikkai with a lady he loves or to call it quits because it is not ideal to marry your best friends ex.

Pls guys. What would u advise?
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Switzy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
abeg....once d girl has no feelings for d guys friend anymore, i see no reason why he shudnt go ahead wit d wedding......for chris sake!....."old things ar past away!!"
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Vergil: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
Yh, I'd say go ahead too. But it can be a lil pinch to know d guy has been "there".

But guess love is what matters. Its like only difference is, cos he knows d guy. If he didn't, he wouldn't even break a sweat thinking about it.

Life eh n complications.

Think he shud try out grow it.

Funny cos, know of a situation kinda like this too.
Qstn: if he doesn't, can he find another he'd be (more)happy with? Since there are other girls.

Pls update us ok. Me especially. Like to know d outcome

1 Like

Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by ijebabe: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
See stupidity, he's considering not marrying his woman because his friend dated her years ago.
Its painful and embarrassing to know ur friend has been down that road but its the past and they should all move on. Or did the friend say something else about her personally that we don't know?
Did she come to him a virgin and vice versa? What if the situation was the other way around? When he was fccking her wasn't it sweet? So now her p[i]u[/i]ssy is tainted?
The guy should do the 'stiff upper lip' and marry the girl! Life is not always how we want it to be.
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Vergil: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
ijebabe: See stupidity, he's considering not marrying his woman because his friend dated her years ago.
Its painful and embarrassing to know ur friend has been down that road but its the past and they should all move on. Or did the friend say something else about her personally that we don't know?
Did she come to him a virgin and vice versa? What if the situation was the other way around? When he was fccking her wasn't it sweet? So now her p[i]u[/i]ssy is tainted?
The guy should do the 'stiff upper lip' and marry the girl! Life is not always how we want it to be.

Trusst me, easy to say when u a female lol!
Its a known thing girls dnt have an issue with it per say. Guys do!
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by ijebabe: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
Vergil:

Trusst me, easy to say when u a female lol!
Its a known thing girls dnt have an issue with it per say. Guys do!
I did say it's embarrassing because I know it is but is that enough reason not to marry her? She might be the best thing for him in every other way and just for dating his friend he lets her go?? As long as they have no feelings for each other there shouldn't be a problem. If the man decides to go ahead and marry her he should know that his relationship with his friend will be strained. It'll be silly for the guy to choose his friend over his woman because that friend might be in a relationship with someone else and very happy in it.
It's his decision anyway.
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Vergil: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2012
ijebabe:
I did say it's embarrassing because I know it is but is that enough reason not to marry her? She might be the best thing for him in every other way and just for dating his friend he lets her go?? As long as they have no feelings for each other there shouldn't be a problem. If the man decides to go ahead and marry her he should know that his relationship with his friend will be strained. It'll be silly for the guy to choose his friend over his woman because that friend might be in a relationship with someone else and very happy in it.
It's his decision anyway.

For some guys, it really is. Ego plays a huge role in some guys life. It takes a matured and insightful mind to look past it. And a situation like this, is a huuge ego scratch.

Yh. Curious tho. I know its likely to happen. But why should/would the relationship with the friend be strained? Solely cos the guy has "tasted" it? Heard her moan? Cumd in her mouth? Seen her na[i]k[/i]ed? Sucked on her titts? Splashed his DNA all over her? Fukd her in every position imaginable? Etc etc! Maaan..aint that easy! From a guys pov anyway.

Hmmm...but, if they're happy together, I'd say all that's trivial (like a guy once said). And should go ahead

...or is it?
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by ijebabe: 12:35am On Jun 16, 2012
^^ True smiley
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Mynd44: 2:35am On Jun 16, 2012
The most important thing is that they are happy together and the babe does not have feelings for the friend again.
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Laitesmart(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2012
ijebabe: See stupidity, he's considering not marrying his woman because his friend dated her years ago.

U knw the way relationships are these days. It isn't that the lady isn't good. She wud make a very good and wonderful wife. The guy friend even confessed that the lady was d best thing that ever happened to him. It is just that the guy is thinking of hw he wud face his frnd who wud surely come on d day of d nikkai.
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Laitesmart(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2012
Vergil:

For some guys, it really is. Ego plays a huge role in some guys life. It takes a matured and insightful mind to look past it. And a situation like this, is a huuge ego scratch.

Yh. Curious tho. I know its likely to happen. But why should/would the relationship with the friend be strained? Solely cos the guy has "tasted" it? Heard her moan? Cumd in her mouth? Seen her na[i]k[/i]ed? Sucked on her titts? Splashed his DNA all over her? Fukd her in every position imaginable? Etc etc! Maaan..aint that easy! From a guys pov anyway.

Hmmm...but, if they're happy together, I'd say all that's trivial (like a guy once said). And should go ahead

...or is it?

Exactly! Guess u understood what this is all about!
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Mynd44: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2012
Ego or not, happiness is the bottom line
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by ijebabe: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
Laitesmart:

U knw the way relationships are these days. It isn't that the lady isn't good. She wud make a very good and wonderful wife. The guy friend even confessed that the lady was d best thing that ever happened to him. It is just that the guy is thinking of hw he wud face his frnd who wud surely come on d day of d nikkai.
It seems the woman and best friend have moved on so the man should as well. He can't tell his best friend not to attend the ceremony but if it bothers him that much then he should talk to his friend. I am sure the friend will understand and not want to do anything to hurt him.
The man has to decide what is more important to him. People tend to forget the big picture and that is what is important here.
Re: Should He Marry His Friends Ex? Advice Pls. by Vergil: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
Laitesmart:

Exactly! Guess u understood what this is all about!

Ofcourse I do!

Pls, do update us (me), on the decision he takes. Ok?

I know of a situation, similar to this if not exactly. What the guy did to help him cope was to ask every question under the sun about the two of them from the girl and did "recon" work on the guy, trying to find everything.

He realised, he was, I think the girls 3rd of 4th guy, that d fucck with the d friend of his wasn't nice, boring and that she wouldn't yield/give in to that friend of his everyneed. Unlike how she does to him. So basically, he happened to be "a first" in somethings with her. But OBV not firrst in bjob or crazy fuccks.

So, ask/find out if DAT friend of urs could find something to make him cope when looking at the girl and not thinking/imagining how his friends cum was dripping down her mouth/lips...ooops. Basically, how she was with him or vice versa.

And also what happened between them. Why they aren't together if she was sooo nice. That might help him be st ease with it. If the answers are favourable that is. Or..best thing would be to let the past be. And shove the ego into the back seat...temporarily.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused / Food For Thought. / Friends Wit Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.