Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears (18835 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by symbianDON(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2012
i swear, senate suppose probe goldie nationality. I fit use money bet am say she no be naija babe. Kai! Our babes no de fall hand like dis. O! Man, shame don finish me die. Make govt jail her when she come back for inappropriate misrepresentation of her motherland which is tantamount to treasonable felony. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by babe4chi(f): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2012
Form levels for who?? Even rihanna no reach undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by sexyglow(f): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2012
grin
Godmother: Walahi if I cud lay my hands on Goldie right now I wud rip that wig off her head. What rubbish strategy is she apply givin us naija girls a bad name?

How can anyone be so silly and over someone like Prezzo of all pple!!! Smh
Godmother Easy lol
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Sagytarius(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
tellwisdom:

"imbecyle??" wetin that one mean?? Aby na "bicycle" u wan write?

Mumu pikin undecided undecided

u don hear of censor for your life? Anuman!

fine, u want it spelt correctly, there u have it: slowpoke
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pls what is this BBA all about? What do ppl learn from it?
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by sebanaco(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
she is seeking for man to marry her.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by sexyglow(f): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
The most anoying part of it all is that the big head Prezo discusses Goldie with Rocki! What a low Life Goldie!!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by anitank(f): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
Sagytarius:

Thunder fire u!
Sagytarius:

Amadioha dismember your head!
tellwisdom:

Who be this goat again??
grin grin hihihihihihihihihihihihihi grin grin grin
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by anitank(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
symbianDON: i swear, senate suppose probe goldie nationality. I fit use money bet am say she no be naija babe. Kai! Our babes no de fall hand like dis. O! Man, shame don finish me die. Make govt jail her when she come back for inappropriate misrepresentation of her motherland which is tantamount to treasonable felony. angry
U don forget NKENNA?? Dat one fall even naija leg join
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Arosa(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
why did BB allow that mad woman called goldie into the BB house? anyway when she leaves the house her manhood will live on.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Sagytarius(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
anitank:
grin grin hihihihihihihihihihihihihi grin grin grin

nor le me remember you o, bozo!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by motcom(f): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
Godmother i think ill help in rippin dat wig off her head cos i dont know wat she's thinkin goin after dat 16th century guy which our ajegunle guys re better than.i hop her strategy works for her
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by anitank(f): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
I used to like this goldie babe and her concepts in her musicvideo <<read again....[/b]USED TO[b] I refuse to believe this is her strategy. She's jst not repping us well. The babe duuulllllllll
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by dani1luv: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
[size=13pt]How this one come affect the price of akara [/size]
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by anitank(f): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Sagytarius:

nor le me remember you o, bozo!
I see ur very good at what u do......kip it up
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijasexy: Your guess is as good as mine. She would do anything to bag the money even if it means feigning affection for that ugly bozo. That would put her in the public eye as someone who probably came to seek love and is not really there for the prize.
In a way, she is attracting positive attention to herself. Let's see if it works for her though.
If truly its a strategy, then she's a master strategist.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by chumafresh(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
Goldie + Prezzo na Monkey dem go born Oo°˚˚˚°
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Depot(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
Goldie is d ugliest housemate so far since d history of bba.I hate seeing her on screen
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Ibangap(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
Wats wit all d abuses nd name callin, i tot dis was a game? I guess dats how d game has been plotted 2 be played.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by dani1luv: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
[size=13pt]intimate?? as in SS..EE.,Bleep? shocked[/size]
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by chumafresh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
Goldie Απϑ Prezzo..monkey Tins
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2012
If to say seun dey pay every poster wey I'm topic make front page, maybe he for wise more on how to select front page topics.

2 Likes

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by CuteTj(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
Were i her mother, i will go all the way to SA, slap her face and drag her ass out of BBA house acting like a slave in love. She better ensure that her stupid strategy wins her the prize money because if it doesn't, Nigerians will fry her ass.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
symbianDON: i swear, senate suppose probe goldie nationality. I fit use money bet am say she no be naija babe. Kai! Our babes no de fall hand like dis. O! Man, shame don finish me die. Make govt jail her when she come back for inappropriate misrepresentation of her motherland which is tantamount to treasonable felony. angry
Lmaoooo dis got me laughing grin
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by urchonox: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
For GOLDIE or GOATIE to be jumping from one guy to another in the house,and not to talk of jumping into a married man in the house,thats shows her level of way-wardness,i wonder what goes on in her closet,she don fall naija babes hands wella,and for those supporting her actions shame to all of you
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by omenka(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ third pix: is her middle name 'Armstrong' or is she Mary Onyali wannabe undecided those biceps r somthing else!

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Afam4eva(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
Goldie, ogini di...wetins sef. man don finish for obodo Nigeria?
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
I don dislike this girl now. Which kind yeye Nigerian celeb be this one? Na so Naija women cheap reach?
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by merije1010(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
Una no go kill person 4dis una joke abi na yab I go call am,mak una live goidie e no easy angry shocked.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Sagytarius(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
anitank:
I see ur very good at what u do......kip it up

shut it, tram.p!
It's not about what I'm good at.
For Jona's sake, aren't people tired of nagging on what what-not to make front page?
Neither am I a BBA fan, buh when I know I have nothing to contribute to the tread in question, it's either I simply scroll through or better still, leave the tread.
I get pissed when someone's daily exercise on NL is castigating what makes the FP.

So, bounce!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by omenziate(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
See as pple dey sweat for wetin dem give pple script to act. The best actor/ actress wins. Wetin b d differnce btw keeping up wit d kardashians and BBA. Complete waste of time.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Zulele: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Tonto Dikey would have done better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere / Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now / Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.