Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears (18834 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by AnotherOkija: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
Moral lesson..

Love is a powerful force that can totally overwhelm the weak and faint hearted...
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by StateOfMind: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
okunboy: WHY IS SOME OF YOU SOMERSAULTING OVER THIS? THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF THE GAME. THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN EVERYDAY AROUND US. SINGLE LADIES FALLING IN LOVE WITH MARRIED MAN. IS THAT STRANGE TO YOU? IS IT DAT U HAVE NOT SEEN DAT B4 JUST BECAUSE SOME OF THE HOUSE-MATES ARE NOT DOING SUCH, DOES NOT MEAN THEY SANER, THEY ARE JUST BEEN CONSCIOUS OF THE CAMERA. THE GIRL LET IT LOOSE, AND BEEN REAL. YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WAT OTHER HOUSE-MATES WOULD DO IF THOSE CAMERA ARE DROPPED FROM THE PUBLIC VIEW FOR 5MINS. LET THIS GAL BE ABEG!!!

I beg to disagree! This is not about falling in love with a married man. This is about someone sending the wrong message to the rest of africa about nigerian girls. Why would one (a so called celebrity)starve herself for days over a 'just friend' issue. Is goldie this desperate? Are there no men in nigeria? Has she no iota of self respect and dignity? Did she lack love and attention while growing up? Did she drop her self-esteem on the stage with IK before entering the house?Why would a sane adult be all over an ugly married man on national tv? I could go on and on, but in one sentence "goldie is a shame".

If you watched that 'vomiting' episode, I bet even YOU will disown her if she were to be your sibling!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by StateOfMind: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
okunboy: WHY IS SOME OF YOU SOMERSAULTING OVER THIS? THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF THE GAME. THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN EVERYDAY AROUND US. SINGLE LADIES FALLING IN LOVE WITH MARRIED MAN. IS THAT STRANGE TO YOU? IS IT DAT U HAVE NOT SEEN DAT B4 JUST BECAUSE SOME OF THE HOUSE-MATES ARE NOT DOING SUCH, DOES NOT MEAN THEY SANER, THEY ARE JUST BEEN CONSCIOUS OF THE CAMERA. THE GIRL LET IT LOOSE, AND BEEN REAL. YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WAT OTHER HOUSE-MATES WOULD DO IF THOSE CAMERA ARE DROPPED FROM THE PUBLIC VIEW FOR 5MINS. LET THIS GAL BE ABEG!!!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by canadaik(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
Tyche: Waste of front page space.

It baffles me why people go all haywhire cause some thread make front page, #nonsense if you have a problem with that go create your more "sensible" thread mtcheew
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by akunjohn(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
celebrity my foot
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by hbabe(f): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
It is so so embarrassing.
Is Goldie truly in love or are all her silly displays just her strategy? I almost died of shame when I watched her feeding him in bed.
Abeg, make she change strategy sharp sharp, dis one get as e bi.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by finguy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pls make una vote them out b4 they produce the first alien.

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by dani1luv: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
[size=13pt]goldie go good for bed oh grin[/size]
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by carlos86: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
It makes me wonder the kind of taste Nigerian women have.Even though Goldie is not pretty herself,she could have atleast had the decency to fall for a better looking man.Prezzo looks like a drug addict.An ugly one for that matter
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Abayomin70(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
LesbianBoy: Pls what is this BBA all about? What do ppl learn from it?
most dem watching it are kids,u wont ever see somebody dat is brain is working pafectli watching it,a girl in my house watch it for 4hours and i ask her wat she learn she said nothing

See most of den wont anwsa ur question cause i see it as total madness,u are watching TV for more dan 4hours we ask u wat do u gain she cant say anytin;let me ask again

Pls guys wat do gain or learn after watching d program
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by HoneyPrincess(f): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
She is a disgrace WTF wait o abi na juju cos I don't understand I dey shame for her, she fall her hand
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by queensmith: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
finguy: Pls make una vote them out b4 they produce the first alien.

omg lmfao!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by khazeem(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
She has shown d 9ja guys her weak point,I woonder if she will ever find love when she comes back 2 9ja,as 4 prezzo,d guy is just playin her.......both of dem ar mad....not even dat agbero lookin guy........*chai*
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by khazeem(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]goldie go good for bed oh grin[/size]
#TRUETALK
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by kimex10(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nonsense Goldie..... She sucks!!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
The guy is nt even fyn sef, Goldie is just falling her hand. Is this nt d same guy dat made jest of her wit his frnds 2days ago saying shes throwing herself at him.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by hotchamalah(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]A cheap slut will always be a cheap slut.I tot niga babes r suppose to be smart dis chick na hot disgrace grin
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Ivynwa(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2012

OMG! Did he really say that?

grin grin grin grin

I am just hearing that Goldie's Prezzo nwanu is a married man? Why is she losing her head over him like that? She can't even have him as her own so why all the heartache for him.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Sweetlemon(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
You people saying she's not a 9ja babe seem to have forgotten how Karen actually begged Zeus to f... Her. She threw herself so shamelessly at him that I wondered if she has ever had a boyfriend in her life. Point is that SOME 9ja babes are cheap. Period.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by FILEBE(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
Bimfo: Ask them 4 me o.. Why would a very stupid thread like dis make the Front page.. Guess there is no more interesting topics... Shame on NL.

una mehn...na wa o.. Me sef no undastand o...wetin concern me wit dis one na? And see aw my people dey serious about unserious tin like dis. Ha! Oga o. O. Noting to watch on t.v again na big broda Afrika? Mtshweeee... I go watch the static lines of my t.v instead!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
So upon all her 'lady gaga' act, damn. Lol empty barrels truly make the loudest noise.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by daviesmania(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
I knew it was ova 4 9ja de day chris & ola left. as 4 goldick, she's just 4uckin around.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by hrhobi1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
Godmother: Walahi if I cud lay my hands on Goldie right now I wud rip that wig off her head. What rubbish strategy is she apply givin us naija girls a bad name?

How can anyone be so silly and over someone like Prezzo of all pple!!! Smh
shut up the one u don do hide since 1900 who know, abeg go commit suicide
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by chucky234(m): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2012
BBA is a game and I believe its a make-believe kind of thing,Goldie might be acting out a script. But come to think of it why would anyone in his right senses sit down to and invest hours watching that clueless and meaningless BBA.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Chizolum(f): 2:52am On Jun 17, 2012
Sagytarius:

Thunder fire u!

Calm down bro. It's never that serious.
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Chizolum(f): 2:53am On Jun 17, 2012

LMAOOOO cry cry cry
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by usbcable(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2012
We no be mate o
You just dey hate o
You know it
You know it
Most less gbo ko lowo e.

I now understand what she was singing back then
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by blackboi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
God punish Whoever gave her such an idea! useless BBA, Bastard b!tch
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Sike(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
Rub.bishhhhh!
Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by iykmora(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
blackboi: God punish Whoever gave her such an idea! useless BBA, Bastard b!tch

o'boi see curse!
But that goldick na real ANUMANU<<===>>G.O.A.T thought of her is highly revoltin to d mind. Nuisance!

1 Like

Re: BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears by Tgirl4real(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lilspicer: Both of dem look lik second class ape..dont be suprise after bba he music career go end she and her rubbish songs....overmake-up and ladygaga wanna be..na gay denrele carry her and karen go der self mtcheew

lol

I can imagine what their kids would look like. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From "The Confessor" Movie Premiere / Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now / Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.