Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! (1666 Views)

To Da Petite Ladies / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Deedee49(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2012
I have always fantasized in my private moments about how dat special one would propose to me... I have different ideas from movies, novels, etc. But one sticks out so much. "A romantic dinner at his place (Either home-made or take-out, but must be eaten in his house). Then we watch a romantic movie together,while eating popcorn! We go to bed and he tells me how much he loves me and can't live d rest of his life without me! Kisses me good night and we sleep. He wakes up in the middle of d night and slips the ring into my finger! He wakes me up in d morning with breakfast in bed. *Trust me i'll see d ring wen i wake up*! Then wit d tray on my laps, he goes down on one knee,and asks me to marry him! Simply irresistible!

1 Like

Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by tellwisdom: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2012
Listen attentively, If i dont romance you. No advice from me undecided undecided
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2012
Okay you have it all figured out so what do you want to discuss? The type of movie, the contents of the dinner or the price of the ring?
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2012
Don't i love it when ladies dream dreams? grin
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2012
sexkillz: Don't i love it when ladies dream dreams? grin
shut up and go propose to Ijeoma before Ayo returns from vacation mumu
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Deedee49(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Okay you have it all figured out so what do you want to discuss? The type of movie, the contents of the dinner or the price of the ring?

Dis thread is for d ladies to share wat de dream of! So sit back and read! Thank u!
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by nikkyshyne(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ threadstarter, I have tot about that idea too. OMG cheesy

Have also pictured we are out for dinner or somtin like that with very few people around, and we dancing really close and then he whispers into my ear and says "I want to spend the rest of my life with you *mentions my name* Please accept my last name" and then he goes down on one kneel and slips the beautiful ruby ring into my finger and am like OMG!!! You sure know I want to spend the rest of my life with you darling. YES I WILl. And then he carries me up and we kiss passionately. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
^^
oh now you gonna make me cry.
Next!!!!!!
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
grin Ode.

Ehn hen, OP, there was a guy who proposed to his girl by putting the engagement ring in ice cream and gave her to eat, while watching her. She scooped ice cream together with ring into her mouth, and then spat the ring out, then he proposed.

How you for like that style? cheesy
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: @ threadstarter, I have tot about that idea too. OMG cheesy

Have also pictured we are out for dinner or somtin like that with very few people around, and we dancing really close and then he whispers into my ear and says "I want to spend the rest of my life with you *mentions my name* Please accept my last name" and then he goes down on one kneel and slips the beautiful ruby ring into my finger and am like OMG!!! You sure know I want to spend the rest of my life with you darling. YES I WILl. And then he carries me up and we kiss passionately. cheesy grin
This film go sweet o. . . grin
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Deedee49(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
@sexskillz: U wont understand! Such tots add spice to life!
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by cindyrella(f): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: @ threadstarter, I have tot about that idea too. OMG cheesy

Awwww so romantic!
U gonna make mi cry.. cry cry

Brb wit my mine grin grin
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
My scenario......,

I 4 like make we board molue.In d tight corner while holding on for his dear life, he pops d queshun like dis " Nneka! In d presence of dis fellow agberos, I will like to ask for ur hand in marriage"
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by nikkyshyne(f): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: My scenario......,

I 4 like make we board molue.In d tight corner while holding on for his dear life, he pops d queshun like dis " Nneka! In d presence of dis fellow agberos, I will like to ask for ur hand in marriage"

shocked shocked
Are you for fuging real?
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2012

now this is what I call true love
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
nikkyshyne:
shocked shocked
Are you for fuging real?

Peaches Nd cream proposals are boring.
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
joeydozzy:

now this is what I call true love
wink cheesy
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Deedee49(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2012

lwkmd! Dis could be equally romantic... But would u say yes if he proposed to u dis way?
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by ijebabe: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
No rest for the wicked grin
Ayo is with Stella abeg!

Lmao! Na hin kini wey dey tickle dat ur sweet ass go confuse am. grin grin
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
You ladies have been reading too many romance novels. Only Idowu was real
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by rockafela(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Deedee49: I have always fantasized in my private moments about how dat special one would propose to me... I have different ideas from movies, novels, etc. But one sticks out so much. "A romantic dinner at his place (Either home-made or take-out, but must be eaten in his house). Then we watch a romantic movie together,while eating popcorn! We go to bed and he tells me how much he loves me and can't live d rest of his life without me! Kisses me good night and we sleep. He wakes up in the middle of d night and slips the ring into my finger! He wakes me up in d morning with breakfast in bed. *Trust me i'll see d ring wen i wake up*! Then wit d tray on my laps, he goes down on one knee,and asks me to marry him! Simply irresistible!
LOVE DIS MAYBE THIS IS THE WAY I WILL PROPOSE TO HER ON HER BIRTHDAY cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
Deedee49:

lwkmd! Dis could be equally romantic... But would u say yes if he proposed to u dis way?

Hell Fawkin yeah!

Dats swagga in HD for u mama!
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by slavia(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
I guess it means a great deal to the ladies, every guy has to bring everything he has to bear while doing this including finance (ring), creativity (how and when to propose), etc. I proposed to my better half last year, it happened like this;
I just came back from an official trip, had been away for about 3 weeks. She also came to visit having not seen me since I travelled. While I was away I stopped @ a shop and bought the most expensive ring my money could buy and I also bought a blackberry phone that she had always fantasized about. When I got home I preped the sitting room; dimmed the lights; wine/ice/cake/cashew nuts; romantic jams; etc
I removed the blackberry fone and placed the ring inside. So while we were cuddling on the couch sipping wine, I told her to close her eyes that I have a gift for her. When she closed her eyes I took the package from under the couch and placed it in her hands.....she opened her eyes and screamed "baby u bought me a BB, I luv u so much". When she then opened the pack I knelt down and said "I promise to keep dat smile on ur face if u wud let me, baby wud u marry me?".....she was so overwhelmed beyond words she just dropped d pack on the couch drew me closer and kissed me saying "with all my heart"

2 Likes

Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Deedee49(f): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
slavia: I guess it means a great deal to the ladies, every guy has to bring everything he has to bear while doing this including finance (ring), creativity (how and when to propose), etc. I proposed to my better half last year, it happened like this;
I just came back from an official trip, had been away for about 3 weeks. She also came to visit having not seen me since I travelled. While I was away I stopped @ a shop and bought the most expensive ring my money could buy and I also bought a blackberry phone that she had always fantasized about. When I got home I preped the sitting room; dimmed the lights; wine/ice/cake/cashew nuts; romantic jams; etc
I removed the blackberry fone and placed the ring inside. So while we were cuddling on the couch sipping wine, I told her to close her eyes that I have a gift for her. When she closed her eyes I took the package from under the couch and placed it in her hands.....she opened her eyes and screamed "baby u bought me a BB, I luv u so much". When she then opened the pack I knelt down and said "I promise to keep dat smile on ur face if u wud let me, baby wud u marry me?".....she was so overwhelmed beyond words she just dropped d pack on the couch drew me closer and kissed me saying "with all my heart"

OMG! Aaawwwwwwwwwwwww! Dis is d most romantic piece i've eva read! Boi, are u creative or wat!!!

1 Like

Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
^^
And the saddest one I have ever read
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Deedee49(f): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
And the saddest one I have ever read

Oh come on! Be nice!
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
The funny thing is that I am actually being nice here.
The BB phone came in as a bribe. Must you bribe her before she agrees to marry you?
Couldn't she have agreed to be yours nd then you buy her the phone as an engagement gift
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
slavia: I guess it means a great deal to the ladies, every guy has to bring everything he has to bear while doing this including finance (ring), creativity (how and when to propose), etc. I proposed to my better half last year, it happened like this;
Eyaaaaaa........so romantick! NEXT!!!!
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by stpat1(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2012
hahahahah Idowuogbo, kai you will not finish me with laffs. i swear na me suppose marry you cos I'll never have a dull moment with you.
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 17, 2012
sexkillz: ...

Congratz Mr. Mod. wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Not Physically Attractive / HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage / Ladies And Six-sence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.