Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! (1670 Views)

To Da Petite Ladies / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 17, 2012
slavia: I guess it means a great deal to the ladies, every guy has to bring everything he has to bear while doing this including finance (ring), creativity (how and when to propose), etc. I proposed to my better half last year, it happened like this;
I just came back from an official trip, had been away for about 3 weeks. She also came to visit having not seen me since I travelled. While I was away I stopped @ a shop and bought the most expensive ring my money could buy and I also bought a blackberry phone that she had always fantasized about. When I got home I preped the sitting room; dimmed the lights; wine/ice/cake/cashew nuts; romantic jams; etc
I removed the blackberry fone and placed the ring inside. So while we were cuddling on the couch sipping wine, I told her to close her eyes that I have a gift for her. When she closed her eyes I took the package from under the couch and placed it in her hands.....she opened her eyes and screamed "baby u bought me a BB, I luv u so much". When she then opened the pack I knelt down and said "I promise to keep dat smile on ur face if u wud let me, baby wud u marry me?".....she was so overwhelmed beyond words she just dropped d pack on the couch drew me closer and kissed me saying "with all my heart"

smooth bro! cool
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2012
Not smooth
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Deedee49(f): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: The funny thing is that I am actually being nice here.
The BB phone came in as a bribe. Must you bribe her before she agrees to marry you?
Couldn't she have agreed to be yours nd then you buy her the phone as an engagement gift

It wasn't bribery to me. Cos as a gal u have an option weda to accept a ring or not. She could simply tell him,not to let dem rush tinz,admire d ring and not accept it YET! Wats d difference between someone who puts d ring in an ice-cream cup, or in her glass of wine and he who put it in a blackberry phone? Both d ice-cream and d blackberry phone are d carriers of d ring! So no be bribery at all bros!
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2012
^^
It is just like getting a girl drunk to reduces her resistance to be intimate with you. She will be so high over the PHONE, since she wanted it so badly that she could decline
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by sapien(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2012
@op,it would be funkier if he parks in the middle of third mainland bridge,brings you out to the front of the car,kneels down and slips the ring in your finger,while other commuters watch on.The best proposal ever!
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Congratz Mr. Mod. wink smiley
smiley
Re: To Da Ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To With A Ring?! by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
^^
That explains why a lot of posts are being hidden

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? / 10 Signs She’ll Make A Good Wife / 18 Categories Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.