Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (172533 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Kenny3273(f): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
When u come and select ur ppl for futher processing remember me oh lord and all the members in this forum IJN amen,how una dey i hate naija,packaging,tiwanna,ahmedgafar and others regard
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
Kenny3273: When u come and select ur ppl for futher processing remember me oh lord and all the members in this forum IJN amen,how una dey i hate naija,packaging,tiwanna,ahmedgafar and others regard

Amen my sister. it is done...
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Kenny3273: When u come and select ur ppl for futher processing remember me and all the members in this forum IJN amen,how una dey i hate naija,packaging,tiwanna,ahmedgafar and others regardWhen u come and select ur ppl for futher processing remember me and all the members in this forum IJN amen,how una dey i hate naija,packaging,tiwanna,ahmedgafar and others regard
we are around the corner ooo
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Kenny3273: When u come and select ur ppl for futher processing remember me oh lord and all the members in this forum IJN amen,how una dey i hate naija,packaging,tiwanna,ahmedgafar and others regard
ma sista, I dey gallant ooo... We ar sngled out fr further processin alredii... It our year of amazing grace... Its well
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2013

@ kenny,how av u been doing thankz so much for ur concern and prayer'z.Jah blezz u and ur folk'z
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
ahmedgafar7: we are around the corner ooo
yes bro.............................on point
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
packaging: ma sista, I dey gallant ooo... We ar sngled out fr further processin alredii... It our year of amazing grace... Its well
i guess thing'z are rolling @ ur end bro.....howdy

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tiwanna:

Amen my sister. it is done...
princezz how u dey?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ all........thank'z for keeping this thread alive,pls i urge u guyz.......pls if u sabi jazz do am now,
if u r a xtian.....pray and fast,
if u ar a muslim....make sure u pray 5times daily....enter ur mosque tell ur imam to join u in prayer,
if u dont do all the above....OYO lo wa o...
Pls let'z keep disturbing God.....as u all know that their is no short cut to succezz.
No pay........No gain.......u can filed ur dv application and just sit down and fold ur arm'z for manna to fall from heaven.......life is hard but beautiful.....reading a fellow forumite story who was denied should stir up our prayer lyf......i'm praying for each and everyone.......but remember......a path without an obstacle.....probably lead'z NO WHERE.gudnite

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ all........thank'z for keeping this thread alive,pls i urge u guyz.......pls if u sabi jazz do am now,
if u ar a muslim....make sure u pray 5times daily....enter ur mosque tell ur imam to join u in prayer,
Pls let'z keep disturbing God.....as u all know that their is no short cut to succezz.
No pay........No gain.......u CANT file ur dv application and just sit down and fold ur arm'z for manna to fall from heaven.......life is hard but beautiful.....reading a fellow forumite story who was denied should stir up our prayer lyf......i'm praying for each and everyone.......but remember......a path without an obstacle.....probably lead'z NO WHERE.
Regard'z
Otunba
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ all........thank'z for keeping this thread alive,pls i urge u guyz.......pls if u sabi jazz do am now,
No pay........No gain.......u CANT file ur dv application and just sit down and fold ur arm'z for manna to fall from heaven.......life is hard but beautiful.....reading a fellow forumite story who was denied should stir up our prayer lyf......i'm praying for each and everyone.......but remember......a path without an obstacle.....probably lead'z NO WHERE.
Regard'z
Otunba
point well noted.... m' gud bro n tnks for checkin on me. Nanyt !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ all........thank'z for keeping this thread alive,pls i urge u guyz.......pls if u sabi jazz do am now,
Regard'z
Otunba

so on point, am ok my brother.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2013

Amen and Amen thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2013
Quit playing,start praying.
Quit feasting,start fasting.
Talk less with men,talk more with God.
Listen less to men,listen more to the word'z of God.
Skip travel,start travail.
A word is enough for the wise............who know'z when the selection would be made.....God's plan for one'z lyf can only come to fulfillment when we ourselves as worked very hard toward's such prophecy,vision/dream........remember that the devil and is cohort's are busy working so hard to create an obstacle in our way'z.
If u sit down and analyze the stage's and process of this dv package.......from the registration stage to the interview and POE stage need's fervent prayer.
I wld love this thread to serve as a reference of succezz and upliftment of we guy'z to other future applicant's for them to know wat we went tru,how we disturbed God and actualize our dream'z.av a blessed week
We shall not be dissappointed......Amen
SHALOM
{sorry for d long uneccessary essay/story}

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Quit playing,start praying.
Quit feasting,start fasting.
Talk less with men,talk more with God.
Listen less to men,listen more to the word'z of God.
Skip travel,start travail.
A word is enough for the wise............who know'z when the selection would be made.....God's plan for one'z lyf can only come to fulfillment when we ourselves as worked very hard toward's such prophecy,vision/dream........remember that the devil and is cohort's are busy working so hard to create an obstacle in our way'z.
If u sit down and analyze the stage's and process of this dv package.......from the registration stage to the interview and POE stage need's fervent prayer.
I wld love this thread to serve as a reference of succezz and upliftment of we guy'z to other future applicant's for them to know wat we went tru,how we disturbed God and actualize our dream'z.av a blessed week
We shall not be dissappointed......Amen
SHALOM
{sorry for d long uneccessary essay/story}

AMEN. no it made a lot of sense.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tiwanna:

AMEN. no it made a lot of sense.
thank's u're welcome.
@ ahmedgafar.....how av u been doing
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Regard'z
Otunba
. True Talk. ɪ̣̝̇ really like your spirit man, please keep it up.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
austengold: . True Talk. ɪ̣̝̇ really like your spirit man, please keep it up.
thank'z bozz av great day
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justi4jesu(f): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Be thankful for what he is yet to do. Am so very thankful Lord for making me one of the dv winners.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by fendorf(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Am trusting In God to be one of the winners this year
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
fendorf: Am trusting In God to be one of the winners this year
so shall it be............but pls disturb God
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by mannet(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
Happy new to all my fellow DV2014 applicants,i wish us all success in Jesus name come MAY 1ST,please u guyz; Tiwanna,I Hate9ja,Packaging,Ahmedgafar,bussyme and all members,please lets always remember each others in prayers o.We are already winners
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
mannet: Happy new to all my fellow DV2014 applicants,i wish us all success in Jesus name come MAY 1ST,please u guyz; Tiwanna,I Hate9ja,Packaging,Ahmedgafar,bussyme and all members,please lets always remember each others in prayers o.We are already winners
am doing just that........no cause for Alarm...shalom
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
365malachy: Enjoy free online advertising services using the power of www.preciousforum.com

JUSTWISE
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
mannet: Happy new to all my fellow DV2014 applicants,i wish us all success in Jesus name come MAY 1ST,please u guyz; Tiwanna,I Hate9ja,Packaging,Ahmedgafar,bussyme and all members,please lets always remember each others in prayers o.We are already winners

hey mannet! long time, happy new year too, how r u doing? sha i pray 4 all alwayz...
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
justi4jesu: Be thankful for what he is yet to do. Am so very thankful Lord for making me one of the dv winners.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Me two
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2013
God's has spoken...............am not destined to live in houston niether work on an oil rig{my wish-money dey gan}..............Maryland{baltimore} all the way{God's wish}
pls my fellow forumites pls do this also so that non of us wont end up fishing in wrong water's...........that their are numerous jobs in texas or anywhere doesn't mean we should go their.......praying for u all
Pls most importantly......seek the face of God on this journey...God bless
Goodmorning 2u all
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Just read this passage, Psalm 119, twas touching Aπϑ ɪ̣̝̇ felt like sharing. We ‎​A̶̲̥̅re isreal, Gods own anointed people, thus our trust should be placed absolutely in God, dont worship any idol or man made god, u can't serve God Aπϑ mammon together. Make Christ D̶̲̥̅̊ ruler Aπϑ owner of ur life Aπϑ he will bless us accordingly. Thus, as we continue keeping faith ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ our DV dreams, focus on God only Aπϑ trust him to take charge, may our faith in him never shake. God will bless our applications this year. We shall announce testimonies in Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​o time. Amen. Pleasant day great peepz!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
austengold: Just read this passage, Psalm 119, twas touching Aπϑ ɪ̣̝̇ felt like sharing. We ‎​A̶̲̥̅re isreal, Gods own anointed people, thus our trust should be placed absolutely in God, dont worship any idol or man made god, u can't serve God Aπϑ mammon together. Make Christ D̶̲̥̅̊ ruler Aπϑ owner of ur life Aπϑ he will bless us accordingly. Thus, as we continue keeping faith ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ our DV dreams, focus on God only Aπϑ trust him to take charge, may our faith in him never shake. God will bless our applications this year. We shall announce testimonies in Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​o time. Amen. Pleasant day great peepz!

AMEN.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
austengold: Just read this passage, Psalm 119, twas touching Aπϑ ɪ̣̝̇ felt like sharing. We ‎​A̶̲̥̅re isreal, Gods own anointed people, thus our trust should be placed absolutely in God, dont worship any idol or man made god, u can't serve God Aπϑ mammon together. Make Christ D̶̲̥̅̊ ruler Aπϑ owner of ur life Aπϑ he will bless us accordingly. Thus, as we continue keeping faith ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ our DV dreams, focus on God only Aπϑ trust him to take charge, may our faith in him never shake. God will bless our applications this year. We shall announce testimonies in Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​o time. Amen. Pleasant day great peepz!

Amen O.....thank's boss..........na God o.....av a great day
{this ur partime checkin.......e no go o....but u tried sha}

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.