Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (172152 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by omonla5: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
Can married couple applied twice I.e the husband as a primary applicant in one with the wife and kids as secondary applicant and the wife applying as the primary applicant in another form ith the husband and kids as the secondary applicants.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Jim241gidi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
I cant wait
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Pelumiv(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
dridowu: bros, am also following DV 2012 and DV 2013 thread, I wrote dat 1 in 100, wins with works experience, am sure d person who won on dv 2012 thread wins it alongside academic, I write to challenge u also dat how many people do u know personally dat won and also given diversity visa in nigeria without academic dat uses only work experience ? How many people do u come across on dv 2012 and 2013 that uses ONLY work experience without academic ?Pls b sincere

The fact remains its possible to win base on working experience in as much as you meet up with the requirement. I may not have seen one personally or on Nairaland but it doesn't mean they don't exist. Another thing is majority have O'level so its easier to apply with that. Anyway, u may be right and am not wrong also, let just pray we get selected come October.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
teewee800: WHEN IS THE LOTTERY STARTING ?
Read.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Pelumiv(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
omo-nla:
Can married couple applied twice I.e the husband as a primary applicant in one with the wife and kids as secondary applicant and the wife applying as the primary applicant in another form ith the husband and kids as the secondary applicants.

You can.IMO
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
mrkels: [size=13pt]@brightmoon and others answering questions , to be frank you guys are trying, some of these questions are shocking and annoying and these ans can be found on the internet, for free self. People are just too lazy to find out things for themselves, now look at the person above me asking when its starting when it was clearly stated on the thread when it would start, even if the person didn't read through the whole thread, can't you just google it? Or go to their website? I dislike people with these lazy attitude[/size]
lol, thats why we are here my bro/sis but we also have funny reply for them too.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
anyi best: Greetings Ooº°˚˚˚°º
Here is some info to bear in mind when applying, make sure you select the eductional level base on the certificate you have so far and if you are planing on applying with your boyfrd/girlfrd as ur spouce, maybe ready to show ur marriage certificte when u enventuly win.
nothing like boyfriend or girlfriend as spouce, its either you are married or not. Do not lie.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
omo-nla:
Yes but Pls, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 2014 DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAM (DV-2014) on page 4
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by jobiz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
All what u need has been posted by brigthmoon,so i wish u best luck[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by wetinconcernyou(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Yes, that is to your advantage.

thank you so much
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
PLS DO IT YOURSELF , AVOID AGENT.
Dont call or email anybody.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
PLS DO IT YOURSELF , AVOID AGENT.
@Justwise, pls do justice to that comment above.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by seniorklop: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I love your sincerity, You have to stick to the date of birth you use to register for Waec certificate even though you dont have it on it.
thanks
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Affidavit of support is not compulsory for Dv winners, you don't need it except someone is filing for you.
thanks jare God bless
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmm,using agent wld be a regretful story,the one wey my cousin filed for me back 4d 2012 dv lottery i won but he never released it jst bcoz him wife no win.wetin man go do.may u wise o.this coming one Na-lemme keep quit-just use wateva u av to get wat u want.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by busybrain001(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
if u already have a BSc, will it be the BSc. that u will submit or youe WEAC result?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by cstan(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
please is it proper for a whole family to apply? or is it just strictly for one person from the family to apply?? and as an undergraduate, which certificate is feasible...SSCE??
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tobbylobar(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Thank u guys...i will try my luck come october God bless u all for dis information...
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dont call, email or go to any shop for any form. Were are here to assist you apply on your own for free. If you use an Agent to apply you are on our own. They MUST request for money to apply for you and if you win, it will be request stage two, sometimes they request for as high as 800,000 b4 they release your result. Stage three request will be that you must carry/marry ther person and if you do the Embassy MUST catch YOU!
Its as easy as posting a comment on Nairaland.
Dont be fooled, do it yourself.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by temmytanny(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
brightmon: Dont call, email or go to any shop for any form. Were are here to assist you apply on your own for free. If you use an Agent to apply you are on our own. They MUST request for money to apply for you and if you win, it will be request stage two, sometimes they request for as high as 800,000 b4 they release your result. Stage three request will be that you must carry/marry ther person and if you do the Embassy MUST catch YOU!
He has said it all, a word is enough for the wise
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
busybrain001: if u already have a BSc, will it be the BSc. that u will submit or youe WEAC result?
both.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
cstan: please is it proper for a whole family to apply? or is it just strictly for one person from the family to apply?? and as an undergraduate, which certificate is feasible...SSCE??
The mum can apply and include the dad and child(ren) in her application.
The dad can also apply and include the mum and Child(ren) in his application.
Any child(ren) from that family with complete SSCE or above can also apply on his or her own too.
But note: do not inlude any child(ren) above the age of 21 in the family application but below.
As an undergraduate, with ur SSCE certificate, u are go to go.
Goodluck.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by cstan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
brightmon: Dont call, email or go to any shop for any form. Were are here to assist you apply on your own for free. If you use an Agent to apply you are on our own. They MUST request for money to apply for you and if you win, it will be request stage two, sometimes they request for as high as 800,000 b4 they release your result. Stage three request will be that you must carry/marry ther person and if you do the Embassy MUST catch YOU!
Its as easy as posting a comment on Nairaland.

please is it proper for a whole family to apply? or is it just strictly for one person from the family to apply?? and as an undergraduate, which certificate is feasible...SSCE??
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
cstan:

i have replied you. Read my last post.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by dridowu: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
brightmon:
A very BIG lie. You must be an Agent. Why post ur email and no?
thank you my broda, am 101% sure, d guy is an agent
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
vicholas: You can also get the form from APPLE CHOICE at suite 213, Block A2-4, Sura Shopping Complex, Simpson Street, Lagos State
awon ara bi reeeeeee.chai,which form.its only online application kkkkkk
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Go to a cafe\get a connected laptop,buy ur time,log on the website\ask a computer attendant to assist u,scan&upload ur picture,fill in the required info(dont lie o coz d machine na wizard),o.k&get ur confirmation number then check ur result nxtyr.Agent ko,Agent ni.to ba sonwo MAGA.pls am i correct with d following steps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.