Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? (11134 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by CY09: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Smallville4live: Emotional does not mean crying. To be emotional is good. It makes you human. But guys try to control it, don't let it control you.
you have spoken like 1 who knows what it is 2 b humane.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by blaazoon22(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
Aiight, sounds more ?i?ke? its ur nature.But wait a min,were u_born btw 22June and 22July? If yes, den dts just_u_.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by DECOtech(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2012
been down that road bro. so awful
nk is a gud idea for a guy to be too
emotional, it makes u look weak, an
d gals can easily take advantage of
that,even if u are getting emotional
please try to hide it....am talking
from experience. [/quote]
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by egbeman1: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Most girls were emphasizing on being romantic...Can someone tell me more on being romantic,especialy on the 1st date.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Isjaymoh(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2012
donlyone: emotional how? are you talking about shedding a tear after seeing a movie scene?

Anyway, most women act crazy, who knows what they want.
They marry a poor man, they want more money.
If the man spend more hours to get money they complain about what little time he spends with them.
They marry a pilot, they screw the gateman
Just be yourself and get the right woman, I mean the one that want you the way you are.
Gbam
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by collinsn007(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
girls like 2 be protectd n alwys wnt 2 feel safe in naija bt abroad u can be emotional its but cryin dats nt manly my guy go browse on hw 2 be a man or maybe try 2 spend time wit elders it wld pay u bro
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by collinsn007(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
egbeman1: Most girls were emphasizing on being romantic...Can someone tell me more on being romantic,especialy on the 1st date.
try nt 2 be shy be a man n tell her swt tins she has nt heard b4 n at least be a bit sincere
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Adaeze003(f): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
I don't mind dating one but not a cry baby n insecure spy like the op
@op you have some growing up to do.. Gluck smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret ,but Will Never Admit / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head / Why Do Reasonable People Elope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.