Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet (11790 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by taofikj(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by jaybee3(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
I was the one that changed the title and my rationale for doing so is because, IMO the previous title wasn't descriptive enough even though it was correlated to the message the OP was trying to pass across.
Sorry if you feel offended OP
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Slimyem, for the love of God, do not derail further. If you have a complain, use the complaints thread. Thank you.smiley
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Ivynwa(f): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2012
The topic of this thread cracked me up, you NLders no go wound person with laughter.
I agree to some extent that a ladies feet tells a lot about how clean she is yet there's more to a person than the feet of that person. If you like her you can teach her how to take care of her feet better.
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Skii(m): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2012
As if its not so hard already with all the factors one has to joggle and balance to meet the right one, now here comes "feet" into the equation...hmmm

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by masterpiecer(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2012
jay bee: I was the one that changed the title and my rationale for doing so is because, IMO the previous title wasn't descriptive enough even though it was correlated to the message the OP was trying to pass across.
Sorry if you feel offended OP

k
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Goldieluks: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2012
Skii: As if its not so hard already with all the factors one has to joggle and balance to meet the right one, now here comes "feet" into the equation...hmmm

i tire...
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by gulfer: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2012
masterpiecer: Saw this pretty looking chick, nice hair, pretty face, great outfit, am loving her already, in moments of admiring her beauty, my eyes trails down to her legs and finally to her feet, and a shocker; terrible looking feet, ugly looking, immediately i lost my interest in her.angry

A lady's feet is ugly when-
*her pedicure looks horrible
*her nails are incomplete (broken nail)
*her nails over grown roughly
*dirts are obviously seen in d cuticles

and worst of them all is *when the heel of a girl's feet is designed with broken skin cracks, damn, its so disgusting and a big turn off for me. i think a girl should take care of her feet properly, cos to me, it tells alot on your personality. guys do u agree with me on this?
For the boldened, give her some cash to do pedicure QED and maintain her at the level you want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back / Meet My Mom And Bae / You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.