Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? (11196 Views)

Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN? / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by maigaskiya1: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
wise_many2k: I'm not in Kaduna but my ex- dat's living there just told me the sad story of how things happened there. She said her house is about 5 blocks from the church and she even saw the toyota sienna that the suicide bomber drove into the church with the bombs filled in it. She said the guy dressed like a christian and dats how he escaped the security guys @ the gate entrance into the church premises.

She said that as soon as she heard the explosions, boys in the area (predominantly a christian zone) gathered themselves and started slaughtering muslims @ sight. She said she counted 10bodies yesterday before army people arrived and ppl ran into their homes. Now, with the curfew, she cant leave town, she's not with much food in the house, and not with plenty cash @ hand cos she intended to go to the bank the next morning.

I so feel for our christian brothers and sisters in the North dat have become target for crazy suicide bombers without any genuine intent.

GOD help us!!!

But seriously ehn, bros Jona deserve a very dirty slap angry
my broda pls tak note of wat u narated.dat d sucide bastard dresd lyk an xtian.nw had it been he ws captrud d sucide bomber musa muhamd wil nw trun 2 moses martin.dats d game plan o
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by maigaskiya1: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
wise_many2k: I'm not in Kaduna but my ex- dat's living there just told me the sad story of how things happened there. She said her house is about 5 blocks from the church and she even saw the toyota sienna that the suicide bomber drove into the church with the bombs filled in it. She said the guy dressed like a christian and dats how he escaped the security guys @ the gate entrance into the church premises.

She said that as soon as she heard the explosions, boys in the area (predominantly a christian zone) gathered themselves and started slaughtering muslims @ sight. She said she counted 10bodies yesterday before army people arrived and ppl ran into their homes. Now, with the curfew, she cant leave town, she's not with much food in the house, and not with plenty cash @ hand cos she intended to go to the bank the next morning.

I so feel for our christian brothers and sisters in the North dat have become target for crazy suicide bombers without any genuine intent.

GOD help us!!!

But seriously ehn, bros Jona deserve a very dirty slap angry
my broda pls tak note of wat u narated.dat d sucide bastard dresd lyk an xtian.nw had it been he ws captrud d sucide bomber musa muhamd wil nw trun 2 moses martin.dats d game plan o
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Pedekunle(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
mai gaskiya: Who give a damm.abeg who win joor
Smelling tongue....
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva: I don't fvckung live in Kaduna.
Then pass.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Afam4eva(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tyche:
Then pass.
I'm passing...
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Aproko,why cant you board a bus to kaduna ?
Dairrhoea of the fingers. Must you comment.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Pedekunle(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva:
When does "i don't live in Kaduna" translate to being better than people that live in Kaduna? That's why i said the FG should invest more in education. Your ignorance is out of this world.
Are you telling somebody about education? Your REPLY shows you education level bro! Government...Education!
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Afam4eva(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
Pedekunle:
Are you telling somebody about education? Your REPLY shows you education level bro! Government...Education!
Tell me how "I don't live in Kaduna" translates to "I'm better than people that live in kaduna". Education is not that expensive. Get yourself one and be enlightened. WTF.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by WebsiteDesigner: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Peace shall reign in Naija...with time (and blood?).
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tyche:
Dairrhoea of the fingers. Must you comment.

You think I'm nice like afam abi ? I'm sure you are one of those ugly-looking gutter-sniffing almajiri.Who wants to live in a shithole like kaduna where you sicktards cant tolerate one another ? Oloshi
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You think I'm nice like afam abi ? I'm sure you are one of those ugly-looking gutter-sniffing almajiri.Who wants to live in a shithole like kaduna where you sicktards cant tolerate one another ? Oloshi
Did you see me in your dream?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
mai gaskiya: Who give a damm.abeg who win joor

A little respect to the souls of the dead please.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Did you see me in your dream?
angry
I dont dream about boys .
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm passing...
Peace
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Afam4eva(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

angry
I dont dream about boys ?
I'm not a boy. I'm a Man...a grown azz man.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm passing...
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by maigida231(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Currently in barnawa nw,soliders just brought d dead bodies of Muslims okada dat were being killed yesterday,barnawa is just hot nw,
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm not a boy. I'm a Man...a grown azz man.

Which man ? Because you get small hair for your pubic and armpit makes you a man ?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You 're a disgusting brain dead foo.l. GTOH.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by thoniann(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
DEM STILL GET NORTH AND SOUTH FOR KADUNA AGAIN
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Afam4eva(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Which man ? Because you get small hair for your pubic and armpit makes you a man ?
How can these physical features make one a man. Being a man is a thing of the mind. Anyways, i don't expect you to understand. Grow up first.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by supaeagles(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Iz a good idea, i think them BH boyz should also chop PALADIN BREAD...... then they will see that there is more to life than blowing themselves and others up!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tyche:
You 're a disgusting brain dead foo.l. GTOH.

Did your mallam teach you how to slang ? Wow with people like you,i think there is hope for the north.slowpoke.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
maigida231: Currently in barnawa nw,soliders just brought d dead bodies of Muslims okada dat were being killed yesterday,barnawa is just hot nw,
But they had all the time in the world to do that yesterday?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva:
How can these physical features make one a man. Being a man is a thing of the mind. Anyways, i don't expect you to understand. Grow up first.

Which mind ? Being a man also entails being responsible.So a 10 years old boy with the right mind as yours will also qualify as a man right ?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by thoniann(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=wise_many2k]I'm not in Kaduna but my ex- dat's living there just told me the sad story of how things happened there. She said her house is about 5 blocks from the church and she even saw the .... bla bla bla bla so wetin you dey feel like ex ko ex ni
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Preppie: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
thoniann: DEM STILL GET NORTH AND SOUTH FOR KADUNA AGAIN

Yes. There is Kaduna North and Kaduna South. Christians/Southerners live in Kaduna South while the Northerners stay in Kaduna North. However, some Christians still live in Kaduna North. I lived in Kaduna North while serving. Guess the division arose after the Sharia Law violence.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by thoniann(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Dear N/Landers, I beg to digress a little.
With so much appreciation to your helpful contributions, how can I post a topic on NL forum?
Kindly educate me.
Thans.[/quote] ensure you buy my text book HOW TO POST ON NAIRA LAND its just 3000
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by meeka4: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
The amazing thing is, if you go through previous threads, you will find the christians on NL and church bombers are birds of a feather: they both casually justify (even rejoice at) the massacre of innocent lives!
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
meeka4: The amazing thing is, if you go through previous threads, you will find the christians on NL and church bombers are birds of a feather: they both casually justify (even rejoice at) the massacre of innocent lives!

Religion is indeed an opium !
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by chosen04(f): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
The northern Christians are just reaping the benefit of their combined murder of Igbo and Eastern Christians with her Muslim cohorts during the period of 1967-1970 in the name of defending the unity of the curse called niGERia.

Never will i buy this christian sentiment . . . .Let them ENJOY THE BENEFIT OF THEIR MURDER OF FELLOW CHRISTIANS . . . . .

Am with BH on this . . . . .Thus, am an IGBO christian not a niGERia christian. . . .

Northern christian stop tagging it a war against christians. Tag it a fight for the "enjoyment of one unitied niGERia". Period!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode / Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets / FG Launches ‘7 Big Wins’ To Grow Oil And Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.