Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? (11195 Views)

Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN? / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
chosen04: The northern Christians are just reaping the benefit of their combined murder of Igbo and Eastern Christians with her Muslim cohorts during the period of 1967-1970 in the name of defending the unity of the curse called niGERia.

Never will i buy this christian sentiment . . . .Let them ENJOY THE BENEFIT OF THEIR MURDER OF FELLOW CHRISTIANS . . . . .

Am with BH on this . . . . .Thus, am an IGBO christian not a niGERia christian. . . .

Northern christian stopping tagging it a war against christians. Is tag it a fight for the "enjoyment of one unity niGERia". Period!

Even your okoro men are not as frustrating as you.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by KINGAlli(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
How i wish d Northern Leaders/Elders/GEJ Should die-along with those terrorist...See wot they are putting Innocent citizen through....
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by chosen04(f): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Even your okoro men are not as frustrating as you.

Even your kinsmen including your RAT POISON loving Sage should continue to enjoy the benefit of "his one niGERia and his Rat medicine. . . ."

ANU NPAMA . . . . . .
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by fortyfeet(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
kheart: true talk my cousin said dat they saw d gonin gora bois macheting even igbos on their way to minna yestaday.
you are a big lier. Dont believe you.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nasri100(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
oh cmonn Afam is a just a f*** retard #everybodyKnowsThat

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
chosen04:

Even your kinsmen including your RAT POISON loving Sage should continue to enjoy the benefit of "his one niGERia and his Rat medicine. . . ."

ANU NPAMA . . . . . .

What has all these got to do with what is going on in kaduna ?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Spirit96(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ Nyntynplus. U ARE A BLINKING LIAR! U WERE NOT EVEN @ D SCENE N U ARE HERE POOING NONESENSE FRM UR ROTTEN BRAINWASHED MEDULLA. U ARE A TYPICAL OF A BLINDFOLDED BIGOT DAT IS HYSTERIA OVER D KILLING OF UR FELLOW HUMAN. WHAT IS UR INTOXICATING BIZ WIT THOSE DAT BRINK N EAT DOG MEAT? IF UR BELIEVE BARS U FRM DAT, MUST U REAR UR UGLY HEAD N POKE NOSE OTHERS WHO DO IT? DOES NIGERIA CONSTITUTN STOPS ANYONE FRM EATING DOG N DRINKING? BETTER GO N BURY UR HEAD! BANZA MAGANA!
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by bluejeff(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
chosen04: The northern Christians are just reaping the benefit of their combined murder of Igbo and Eastern Christians with her Muslim cohorts during the period of 1967-1970 in the name of defending the unity of the curse called niGERia.

Never will i buy this christian sentiment . . . .Let them ENJOY THE BENEFIT OF THEIR MURDER OF FELLOW CHRISTIANS . . . . .

Am with BH on this . . . . .Thus, am an IGBO christian not a niGERia christian. . . .

Northern christian stop tagging it a war against christians. Tag it a fight for the "enjoyment of one unitied niGERia". Period!
SMH
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
Preppie:

Yes. There is Kaduna North and Kaduna South. Christians/Southerners live in Kaduna South while the Northerners stay in Kaduna North. However, some Christians still live in Kaduna North. I lived in Kaduna North while serving. Guess the division arose after the Sharia Law violence.
the division had been all along but was made worse by the Sharia riots of year 2000.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by yavo2: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
[size=20pt]I learnt there are gun shots, fightings around Barnawa and Narayi area of Kaduna as we speak. Can anyone confirm this?[/size]
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Aahammed1: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na father win and ur mama carry last
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Aahammed1: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na ur father win and ur mama carry last
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by paris10: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tyche: A friend in kaduna told me that the northern part of kaduna is cool since yesterday.
Perhaps most Moslems don't support these pịgs called BH.

Are you kidding me? Most Muslims want you dead!!! It's either you become one of them or you get killed. Even the Yoruba Muslims dare not to go near these bunch during riots. They don't recognise the Yorubas as Muslims.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by aljharem(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na wa o

Death everywhere angry angry angry billions on security indeed.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by chosen04(f): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

What has all these got to do with what is going on in kaduna ?

It means since your kinsmen and your sage were at the fore front of fighting for a united niGERia they should also enjoy the dividend of their actions . . . .And not tagging it fight against christians. It should be called by its rightful name . . .

Continue to enjoy it . . . . . . .
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Limaoscar: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
A friend in kaduna told me that the northern part of kaduna is cool since yesterday.
Perhaps most Moslems don't support these pịgs called BH.

Dont be fooled. It 's the calm before the storm...... Same, same believe driving them all.....the blood-sucking vimpire religion on the loose world-wide!
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
paris10:

Are you kidding me? Most Muslims want you dead!!! It's either you become one of them or you get killed. Even the Yoruba Muslims dare not to go near these bunch during riots. They don't recognise the Yorubas as Muslims.

true.. they kill any muslim that's not from their tribe..
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by vanstanzy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
wise_many2k: I'm not in Kaduna but my ex- dat's living there just told me the sad story of how things happened there. She said her house is about 5 blocks from the church and she even saw the toyota sienna that the suicide bomber drove into the church with the bombs filled in it. She said the guy dressed like a christian and dats how he escaped the security guys @ the gate entrance into the church premises.

She said that as soon as she heard the explosions, boys in the area (predominantly a christian zone) gathered themselves and started slaughtering muslims @ sight. She said she counted 10bodies yesterday before army people arrived and ppl ran into their homes. Now, with the curfew, she cant leave town, she's not with much food in the house, and not with plenty cash @ hand cos she intended to go to the bank the next morning.

I so feel for our christian brothers and sisters in the North dat have become target for crazy suicide bombers without any genuine intent.

GOD help us!!!

But seriously ehn, bros Jona deserve a very dirty slap angry
Bros thats too mild. He deserves to be dipped severally in boiling oil.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
Limaoscar:

Dont be fooled. It 's the calm before the storm...... Same, same believe driving them all.....the blood-sucking vimpire religion on the loose world-wide!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by justmuhd(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
I'm a muslim myself and a strong one at that.I feel very very displeased by the current happenings that took the lives of a lot of christains.I must acknowledge the fact that the Christians have been very patient with the mislead and derailed boko haram who claim to be muslims.they bring a very bad image to islam.Islam doesn't teach you to kill innocent people!islam doesn't permit murder in the name of religion!islam preaches peace and all that is good.I know some might choose to defer but I can't say I blame you. its a push way too much which has forced the Christians to the wall. but we have been living in peace for years now let's not let "boko haram"destroy the unity which we have had for centuries. Boko haram are not muslims!they are simply misled,confused and Damned people who don't know their right from left.a true muslim would never do such.killin innocent people in their place of worship?!no no no no!!! May the souls of the lost lives rest in peace.amen...

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by paris10: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
justmuhd: I'm a muslim myself and a strong one at that.I feel very very displeased by the current happenings that took the lives of a lot of christains.I must acknowledge the fact that the Christians have been very patient with the mislead and derailed boko haram who claim to be muslims.they bring a very bad image to islam.Islam doesn't teach you to kill innocent people!islam doesn't permit murder in the name of religion!islam preaches peace and all that is good.I know some might choose to defer but I can't say I blame you. its a push way too much which has forced the Christians to the wall. but we have been living in peace for years now let's not let "boko haram"destroy the unity which we have had for centuries. Boko haram are not muslims!they are simply misled,confused and Damned people who don't know their right from left.a true muslim would never do such.killin innocent people in their place of worship?!no no no no!!! May the souls of the lost lives rest in peace.amen...

Before Boko Haram are Muslims killing our brother and sisters in the north. What are you telling me? Thousands of Christians have died in the hands of these crazy Muslims before the emergence of Boko Haram. Read up the facts on google.

Please lets cut the crap, every time your brothers kill Christians,your type are always quick to say "Islam is a religion of peace". When last have you heard any Christian say Christianity is a religion of peace? You'll never, why? Because it is damn obvious! If you're good, you don't need to sound alarm. Your action and behaviour would speak for itself.

However, I do understand your plight and kinda pity your dilemma. But still, you cannot continue to defend the undefendables. It is high time non-Northerners denounced this wicked faith called "peace" and cling unto that which is true, even God Almighty. Christianity also do have it flaws, but undeniably, 110% more calmer, more endurable and more human.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tare55(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
kheart: true talk my cousin said dat they saw d gonin gora bois macheting even igbos on their way to minna yestaday.
What about those Islamic animals in Rigasa, tudun wada Kawo etc? I am sure u even saw them mixing the bombs...then u were shout ur ala aw Lu bar nonsense! Deal with it! Any time u fools are ready for more trouble, just bring it on...FOR SURE WE NO DE CARRY LAST! We will continue slaughtering u until u come to ur sences. BASTARDS
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Mutee: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
emmyitodo: am going to kaduna 2moro, any clue if cars are travelling from zuba to kaduna around say 4pm?
Ask Abu Qaqa and he'll be very glad tell you.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by tpapi: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2012
emmyitodo: am going to kaduna 2moro, any clue if cars are travelling from zuba to kaduna around say 4pm?
i op u av written ur will
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by ChrisChino(m): 5:16am On Jun 19, 2012
I cant imagine myself being kill by aboki..
"i rather kill myself than commit suscide" by P-GEJ 2011
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by ify4king(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2012
justmuhd: I'm a muslim myself and a strong one at that.I feel very very displeased by the current happenings that took the lives of a lot of christains.I must acknowledge the fact that the Christians have been very patient with the mislead and derailed boko haram who claim to be muslims.they bring a very bad image to islam.Islam doesn't teach you to kill innocent people!islam doesn't permit murder in the name of religion!islam preaches peace and all that is good.I know some might choose to defer but I can't say I blame you. its a push way too much which has forced the Christians to the wall. but we have been living in peace for years now let's not let "boko haram"destroy the unity which we have had for centuries. Boko haram are not muslims!they are simply misled,confused and Damned people who don't know their right from left.a true muslim would never do such.killin innocent people in their place of worship?!no no no no!!! May the souls of the lost lives rest in peace.amen...
Religion of peace indeed, y re churches always dia target? Wat not mosque? If truely u condem dia act, talk to ur northern leaders to call dem to order cos am sure dey knw dia sponsors.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by chibest5(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2012
Let them go back to their homes, kaduna or North is not the only place to stay, since they can't bomb back they should go back unless the simply like dieing in the hands of these terrorists
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
Heard there's fresh crisis in kaduna. Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Agrika: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2012
Has anyone ever thought about the innocent ones on both sides sure as there are innocent christians so will there be innocent muslims that had nothing to do with the attack, you can hack an innocent achaba man who is his family's source of livelihood whose only crime was being at the wrong place at the wrong time
Revenge is a Vicious circle
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by franco273(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=paris10]

Before Boko Haram are Muslims killing our brother and sisters in the north. What are you telling me? Thousands of Christians have died in the hands of these crazy Muslims before the emergence of Boko Haram. Read up the facts on google.

Please lets cut the crap, every time your brothers kill Christians,your type are always quick to say "Islam is a religion of peace". When last have you heard any Christian say Christianity is a religion of peace? You'll never, why? Because it is damn obvious! If you're good, you don't need to sound alarm. Your action and behaviour would speak for itself.

However, I do understand your plight and kinda pity your dilemma. But still, you cannot continue to defend the undefendables. It is high time non-Northerners denounced this wicked faith called "peace" and cling unto that which is true, even God Almighty. Christianity also do have it flaws, but undeniably, 110% more calmer, more endurable and more human.[/
Paris, I want to contact you on something urgent, please can you send me a blank mail to me on francofranco273 at yahoo dot com
Thanks (sorry for off topic)
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Stest123: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Greetings bros,pls can I connect with you ,I need some info on this bombing
maigida231:
Currently in barnawa nw,soliders just brought d dead bodies of Muslims okada dat were being killed yesterday,barnawa is just hot nw,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUJ Asks FG, States To Urgently Fix Federal Roads In Southeast / Ogun Governor, Amosun, Reshuffles cabinet / #FreeAustinOkai: Nigerians Demand Release Of Arrested Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.