Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Null - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Null (1026 Views)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by eduson33(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
Null
Re: Null by slimyem: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
this is what my people will call...oro yi so si ni lenu,o bu yo si.iso o see pon'la,iyo o see tu danu...meaning the stench of fart in your mouth plus salt.you can't swallow the fart and you can't spit out the salt!cheesy
Re: Null by intelligen(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
Stil tinkng bout wat to tel u
Re: Null by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
The best advice and revenge will be for u is to molest the guy wen u see him too..tell him to lie down and do the ting from behind...he will laugh and cry at the same time....
Re: Null by swiftycool(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: this is what my people will call...oro yi so si ni lenu,o bu yo si.iso o see pon'la,iyo o see tu danu...meaning the stench of fart in your mouth plus salt.you can't swallow the fart and you can't spit out the salt!cheesy

Hen! So slimy is an Yoruba girl? And all along I tot her name was Slimy-emem grin

@Op ill advise u get d cops to get dat punk and let him sing out all his cronies so dey get their arses screwwed!! I mean He raped ur woman, even if u forgive him, ur lady won't 4give u! Do it 4 her not 4 u. Do it 4 other past victims they've crossed

1 Like

Re: Null by eduson33(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
ABEG NOT ME..SAY,U ADVICE HIM ABEG...AM NOT D ONE THAT IT HAPPEND TO.I REJECT

3 Likes

Re: Null by radar5(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sorry pal.It was pathetic. Consider these:-
What if he was unknown,what would you do?
What if he had shot you,what would you have done?
That he did not shoot you,he had little conscience. By not shooting you he put himself in a precarious situation,he may be arrested and prosecuted.
Anytime he sees you,he would be wondering why he didn't kill you because its memory would haunt him.It is good your fiance didn't know him.
If you have the opportunity of meeting him,swallow the pains,embrace him,have personal discussion with him,if there is chance,pour your pains onto him,ask him what led him to that,let him know many of his colleagues in the business may have done more than that to people he adores.
Finally,let him know the secret holds,but he could live better by stopping because he has good great name to make in life.
By that you will be relieved of the burden of both the trusts and pains.
Sorry once again.
Re: Null by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
To whom it may concern......

U beta voice out or die in silence

Nuff said#
Re: Null by uboma(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
eduson33: [b][/b]
I & my Fiancee finally agreed to marry each other and we decided to travel to my village so I could introduce her to my parents.
It was indeed a smooth and enjoyable early morning journey.the driver was in High spirit and it was a beautiful morning,the Dew could hardly let us seee ahead, so the driver makes use of the Head lamp light.

**Shortly we started to hear Gunshot but before the Driver cou...ld even stop and make a U TURN..we are already "Trapped" it was 3 Arm Robbers... Everyone was ordered to Lie low and there was only two ladies in the Bus, my fiancee and One other lady. as one of armed robbers held other passengers at gun point with their faces on the floor,the other two raped the two ladies in the bus
(my Fiancee and the other lady ) and after that, we were robbed.

**Just about when they were making their head way out into their Car, I raised MY FACE and Had an eye to eye Contact with one of the robbers and behold it's someone I knew very well and even the family.He was freezed too and he walked up to me, pulled the trigger at Me**I was Already Dead by then**thank God He never Shot Me..and then He said ""This Incidence should never Cross Here ""...
We didint really proceed with the journey as we reached somewhr and dropped off and went to the Hospital so I made sure my Fiancee was OK.

1.What exactly will I do to this Guy whom I'v already known His Identity.
2. What If He had shot me at that point.
3. Should I just Let go and constantly be reminded in my conscience that someone I know that raped my Girl is roaming JUSTLY.

Am Confused. #PLS ADVICE ME#
it happend to some1 not me..i reject it.but advice on dis
this story sounds like the incident that happened to passengers heading to Abuja frm Lagos in on of these Ifesinachi buses about 2-3months ago. The only 2 ladies in the bus were raped. One of the gals was just 18 yrs old as at the time of the terrible incident. @ OP, u have to do the right thing by reporting to the Police and providing helpful details that wil lead to the arrest and prosecution of the bastards. If u do not, ur conscience wil never be at peace with u (that is if u even have one).
Re: Null by uboma(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
eduson33: [b][/b]
I & my Fiancee finally agreed to marry each other and we decided to travel to my village so I could introduce her to my parents.
It was indeed a smooth and enjoyable early morning journey.the driver was in High spirit and it was a beautiful morning,the Dew could hardly let us seee ahead, so the driver makes use of the Head lamp light.

**Shortly we started to hear Gunshot but before the Driver cou...ld even stop and make a U TURN..we are already "Trapped" it was 3 Arm Robbers... Everyone was ordered to Lie low and there was only two ladies in the Bus, my fiancee and One other lady. as one of armed robbers held other passengers at gun point with their faces on the floor,the other two raped the two ladies in the bus
(my Fiancee and the other lady ) and after that, we were robbed.

**Just about when they were making their head way out into their Car, I raised MY FACE and Had an eye to eye Contact with one of the robbers and behold it's someone I knew very well and even the family.He was freezed too and he walked up to me, pulled the trigger at Me**I was Already Dead by then**thank God He never Shot Me..and then He said ""This Incidence should never Cross Here ""...
We didint really proceed with the journey as we reached somewhr and dropped off and went to the Hospital so I made sure my Fiancee was OK.

1.What exactly will I do to this Guy whom I'v already known His Identity.
2. What If He had shot me at that point.
3. Should I just Let go and constantly be reminded in my conscience that someone I know that raped my Girl is roaming JUSTLY.

Am Confused. #PLS ADVICE ME#
it happend to some1 not me..i reject it.but advice on dis
Re: Null by GboyegaD(m): 3:58am On Jun 19, 2012
eduson33: ABEG NOT ME..SAY,U ADVICE HIM ABEG...AM NOT D ONE THAT IT HAPPEND TO.I REJECT

Then why come post it on NL asking for advice since all you want to do is to reject all that is written?
Re: Null by phranco(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2012
he had the opportunity to shoot and kill u,but he didnt just because he has a little conscience or empathied u.so u dont have to let him die by ur own sword.leave him afterall he is not the first to bleep ur gal,of course u didnt meet her a virgin.leave the guy cos oneday his sin shall find him out when his cup is full.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef / Lecturer's Daughter Want To Date Me, And Am Already Inlove With Another Gal: / 8 Ways To Tell A Man Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.