Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1107632 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by McBic(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Biyi1471:

Na thunder go strike you and the EBT that you are fronting for. I can't even believe EBT still exists. I was duped and stressed then when i was green in the labour market. Was invited for written test and to think that I studied well for that test got me mad. Test passed, I was given a letter to one company somewhere in Surulere. I reported to the office fully dressed and well prepared for office. I found out it was a scam.. Na God go punish you people at EBT. Fucktards.. cheesy

Nice one
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wormie: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2012
kotons: Oneal inc is a scam too they are @ 1 ogunlana surulere.beware!!

Are u sure of what u are saying? I got a sms from them like 2weeks ago to come for interview,thank God i no go. I wud have wasted my transport fare from Abuja-Lagos-Abuja. Thanks for the alert.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by CY09: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2012
cashdude: All dis unemployed youths on NL Confusing ppl that EBT is a scam r nufin bt ignoramus.The coy has been @ d forefrnt of providing jobs 4 d teeming unemployed youths.Dey offered me a job and there r testimonies.Ask urself why is dis coy stil in existence if all d allegations laid b4 it r true,it simply means its germaine & genuine.One quote i wil leave u wit and 4 u 2 ponder over is 'NEVER BELIEVE UR DOUBT AND NEVER DOUBT UR BELIEF'All dis unemployed youths on NL Confusing ppl that EBT is a scam r nufin bt ignoramus.The coy has been @ d forefrnt of providing jobs 4 d teeming unemployed youths.Dey offered me a job and there r testimonies.Ask urself why is dis coy stil in existence if all d allegations laid b4 it r true,it simply means its germaine & genuine.One quote i wil leave u wit and 4 u 2 ponder over is 'NEVER BELIEVE UR DOUBT AND NEVER DOUBT UR BELIEF'All dis unemployed youths on NL Confusing ppl that EBT is a scam r nufin bt ignoramus.The coy has been @ d forefrnt of providing jobs 4 d teeming unemployed youths.Dey offered me a job and there r testimonies.Ask urself why is dis coy stil in existence if all d allegations laid b4 it r true,it simply means its germaine & genuine.One quote i wil leave u wit and 4 u 2 ponder over is 'NEVER BELIEVE UR DOUBT AND NEVER DOUBT UR BELIEF'
Sir, kindly tell us where they got you the Job, and what your pay is. If not, shut the heck up! angry angry angry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Davoo36: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2012
nanya124: ESTHER breakthrough is a big scam. I knew them years ago. They seriously take advantage of plenty job seeking Nigerians. They use the exploited money to run their firm, and even place their scam advert in the dailies. Their buildin is just by Ojuelegba bridge,beside Federal fire service. Its like the same owner runs two of such company in different names duping hundreds of Nigerians on a daily basis. One just has to be careful with all these 'money requesting agents'. There are several others like them anyway.
GET THE ENTIRE EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY ARRESTED WITH LION BUILDING POLICE AND THEY WILL PAY WITH THEIR NOSEI
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tiptess(f): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
EBT is a scam. I am surprised that they are still in existence. My friend was scammed some years back by that company. Though I sent in applications to them at the time, am glad I didn't receive their invitation to write a test, maybe I would have fallen for their trick. One day, that company will scam someone who will not take it lying low and they would be seriously dealt with. Unsuspecting corp members and job seekers are their target.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by akpunku1: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer

this crack head is the esther herself, she just registered dis account to comment on this post, check her profile.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by calabaman(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Wislet: heheheheehehheeheehheeeehehehheheheheheehehehheehheehheehheheheehheehehehehheheheheheheehhehheheheeheeheheheheheehheehhehehehehehheheheheheheheehheheehe
Dont blame me, i was still green in the ears then! Believe you me if that happened to u, you wouldnt have found it funny at all! See how clients hijacked me as if i was the MD of the compamy. I speak english sotey all my mouth sore! I sorry for myself that month oo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mizita03: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
Cash Dude... I can see you are the MD of Esther whatever rubbish! As youregistered on June 15 just to post your hare-brained comment. May God reward you fearfully for all your evil works! Mschew! Onye ara!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
the truth is: Paying to secure a job is a scam. I have been adviced against this long time ago by one of my lecturers in school.. I paid no dyme and already secured 2 jobs b4 my nysc in july.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by donami(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
JOBSEARCH
CONSULTANCY SERVICES,CVBANC,PRIMESAV
SOLUTIONS,XEENAL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kagel: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
chie !~!!! na wao
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yogun(f): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
@Cashdude & other supporting Esther Breaktru & other companies scamming pple, you will all soon meet up with ur waterloo.

For prospective applicants checking tru d papers, try to ignore any ad in d classified section or less than quarter page.

It is well...

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adewumi7: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Healthstream at 15 adekunbi crescent,off toyin str,ikeja. They are partners with wellness home.They made me waste my möney &time yesterday under the pretence that i had been shortlisted to write a test.When i got there,instead of test they engaged us on an endless seminar.I just stood up @a point,hissed & left d place. So also did many others.The guiding principle for us all should be this:Any company that ask u for money before giving u employment is a scam.Just keep off dem.May God help us all in dis country.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Malix: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
any1 ve info abt XILEPH LTD or XRLIMITED?,they r askin my bro 2 come 4 interview 2mao @ jibowu yaba wit #500 reg fee
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by analyticalman: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
esther breakthrough deceived me years back.i will soon invite efcc to investigate their actions,they are bunch of criminals who have chosen to be deceiving young and old job seekers.you will soon hear how the centre will come to an end,just watch.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by baby912: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Why bothering yourself on job just go and join BH They will give you better pay
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Sattors(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Tobbylobar: @op God will bless u for doing dis am about to go to their office dis friday..tank u..i no dey go again.. but what about Allstate at Ikeja r dey scammer too they said i should come dis friday pls help ooo
Pls dont go to all state because they are also into scaming, u will be ask to pay 2500 naira. I fell victim and the job i didt get. Pls forget dem.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
cashdude: All dis unemployed youths on NL Confusing ppl that EBT is a scam r nufin bt ignoramus.The coy has been @ d forefrnt of providing jobs 4 d teeming unemployed youths.Dey offered me a job and there r testimonies.Ask urself why is dis coy stil in existence if all d allegations laid b4 it r true,it simply means its germaine & genuine.One quote i wil leave u wit and 4 u 2 ponder over is 'NEVER BELIEVE UR DOUBT AND NEVER DOUBT UR BELIEF'All dis unemployed youths on NL Confusing ppl that EBT is a scam r nufin bt ignoramus.The coy has been @ d forefrnt of providing jobs 4 d teeming unemployed youths.Dey offered me a job and there r testimonies.Ask urself why is dis coy stil in existence if all d allegations laid b4 it r true,it simply means its germaine & genuine.One quote i wil leave u wit and 4 u 2 ponder over is 'NEVER BELIEVE UR DOUBT AND NEVER DOUBT UR BELIEF'All dis unemployed youths on NL Confusing ppl that EBT is a scam r nufin bt ignoramus.The coy has been @ d forefrnt of providing jobs 4 d teeming unemployed youths.Dey offered me a job and there r testimonies.Ask urself why is dis coy stil in existence if all d allegations laid b4 it r true,it simply means its germaine & genuine.One quote i wil leave u wit and 4 u 2 ponder over is 'NEVER BELIEVE UR DOUBT AND NEVER DOUBT UR BELIEF'

Another scammer.. Mtcheeww. Oh, you are the MD.. Ignoramus person.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by frond: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
What a good job. Keep it up shocked
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pharmaceutical and Medical Sales Representative in Lagos, Nigeria,
June 19th 2012Company Profile: Archy Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distributing company in Nigeria. Due to our current expansion in our business outlook, we need the following, for immediate employment: Job Title: Medical Sales RepresentativeLocation: Lagos RequirementsIdeal person ...
See More
Source: Job Bank Connect

like this page for job, update and more
http://www.facebook.com/9jabornonline
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Malix: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Malix: any1 ve info abt XILEPH LTD or XRLIMITED?,they r askin my bro 2 come 4 interview 2mao @ jibowu yaba wit #500 reg fee
??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by avix44(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
ETB are purely scam organization peepz I have fall for there crook ways, they will tell you to go to different organisation that has no vacancy.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Chizua(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
I will never forgive PSS Consultant, @ Okota Shopping Plaza, they duped me N600, 10 years ago, when I was in dear need for job. ...and I will surely paid them back with their own coin at the appropriate time.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Chizua(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Olawalesugar: Got sms 4rm VLA @ vi invitin me 4 intervw, test 2mor by 12noon. House, r dey scammer 2?

VLA @ VI are genuine

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Are u sure nature plus@ 16b Adeshina strikeja is a scam as well cos I was invited for their interview
But we were asked to pay 10k ffor a course and certificate.
Pls hw sure ar u, we were told we would make 100k per month,no joke
But am here to see any1 who was offered a job.
Can u testify to it if u were offered a job truely
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
Lol!b4 I fall victim?Are u sure nature plus@ 16b Adeshina strikeja is a scam as well cos I was invited for their interview
But we were asked to pay 10k ffor a course and certificate.
Pls hw sure ar u, we were told we would make 100k per month,no joke
But am here to see any1 who was offered a job.
Can u testify to it if u were offered a job truely
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toygod2: 2:42am On Jun 21, 2012
PLEASE, WHAT OF MARRIOTT HOTEL IN UK,LONDON
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by neeyee88: 3:34am On Jun 21, 2012
Esther Brakthrough! I can never never forget that scamming firm! Rogues! Big time rogues... angry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by oladayo042: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2012
Such an eye-opener! EBT takes the lead so far. How come people still fall for their scam despite seeing the handwriting on the wall? I guess 'desperation'.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by drake11011(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2012
mko abiola: @acidtalk u are 2 fuunny!lol
Laf don tear my trouser
So many funny ppu on nairaland lol
:as in ehh,my guy,i don laugh to d extent say i dey piss for body
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olatayo1984(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
15 adekunbi cresent,off oluwaleyimu street,allen avenue,ikeja. Another time and resource wasting centre

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.