Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111286 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Julieni: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Isiterere: Dear applicant, you have been shortlisted for a written test in regards to your application for the position of a Customer Care Executive on Sat.24/08/13 by 10am. Venue: 4th floor OAK BUSINESS SCHOOL. 39, OGUNNUSI ROAD,AGUDA-OGBA. Lagos. Come with a copy of your CV and a recent passport. Call 08173323934
i know that place, i fink they are ok, bur dont be too comfortable, give it a try and if payment is required, just punch there faces.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 4:26am On Aug 24, 2013
collinzo55: Just got a text from alpha plus resources .in acknowledgement of your application, you are hereby invited for our recruitment exercise / job briefing, on Sat.24

th of Aug. 2013 @ 1

st floor Demmies Delight Building, 84, Mushin Itire Road, Morgan Bus top, Mushin Lagos. Time: 10am.

please i want t know if D̶̲̥̅̊ company is fake.i need D̶̲̥̅̊ info asap

wen was the msg sent....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Thanks 4 ur wonderful contribution. However, u can give it to ur family members and leave others out of it. Tell them to go 4 ur interview/lecture and contribute #8500 each in d offering box, then enter ojuelegba to hawk ur unwanted drugs!

grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin I GOT DIS TEXT MESSAGE AROUND 8:55PM ON 20TH AUGUST,IT WAS SENT THRU 08153593322. IT GOES "ATTENTION *NAME*, WE INVITE YOU FOR TEST/INTERVIEW AT WELLNESS RESOURCES CENTER, 9 OREMEJI STREET, IYANA-ISOLO,LAGOS BY 1PM ON THURS.22/8/13.HRM". I WAS SO PISSED DAT I REPLIED IT THUS DONT TRY SENDING ME DIS MESSAGE AGAIN B4 I HUNT U DOWN. I DONT WANNA HAWK DRUGS grin grin. I WONDER HOW THEY GOT MY NUMBER SEF WEN I KNOW I NEVA APPLIED FOR ANY OF THEIR POSITION. THEY EVEN SPELT MY NAME WRONGLY
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
click2cbn: grin grin I GOT DIS TEXT MESSAGE AROUND 8:55PM ON 20TH AUGUST,IT WAS SENT THRU 08153593322. IT GOES "ATTENTION *NAME*, WE INVITE YOU FOR TEST/INTERVIEW AT WELLNESS RESOURCES CENTER, 9 OREMEJI STREET, IYANA-ISOLO,LAGOS BY 1PM ON THURS.22/8/13.HRM". I WAS SO PISSED DAT I REPLIED IT THUS DONT TRY SENDING ME DIS MESSAGE AGAIN B4 I HUNT U DOWN. I DONT WANNA HAWK DRUGS grin grin. I WONDER HOW THEY GOT MY NUMBER SEF WEN I KNOW I NEVA APPLIED FOR ANY OF THEIR POSITION. THEY EVEN SPELT MY NAME WRONGLY
Hehehehe. No kill me with laugh abeg.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jajaboy1: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dear Applicant, thanks for applying to work in our company (oil/gas). Kindly act on the information provided below:

Apply in person to:

HRM, suite 4, kiiolity complex,

Vincent Ezeh Street, by chi pharmacy

Ltd, Ajao Estate, Airport Road, Lagos,

TEL 08066265452

pls are they real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by seunadealn: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2013
I got d same sms
" You have Been Invited For a Job
Interview on Tue 27th Aug 2013 By
1Pm @ 1st Floor Demmes Delight
Building,No 84 Mushin Itire Road,
Morgan Bus Stop,Mushin Lagos."
They are the same set if gnld
scammers, they will not indicate the
name of their coy, even if they do, the
company's info won't be found on
google. Also they will never be able to
say which position which they are
recruiting for.
A word is enuff for the wise but not
for the doubting Thomas
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2013
jajaboy1: Dear Applicant, thanks for applying to work in our company (oil/gas). Kindly act on the information provided below:

Apply in person to:

HRM, suite 4, kiiolity complex,

Vincent Ezeh Street, by chi pharmacy

Ltd, Ajao Estate, Airport Road, Lagos,

TEL 08066265452

pls are they real

Oil/Gas na name of company?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
MekT:

Oil/Gas na name of company?

na fresh graduate. no vex oga.

cheesy grin grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adebiyitunji: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
House can u kindly inform me, if they are scammers or not. I will appreciate it. H-Stream shortlisted you for a written test & interview on Wed 28th, Aug, 2013 by 2pm. at #14 Toyin Str,Opp St Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja. H/R:07053601964
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Prodigee: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
adebiyitunji: House can u kindly inform me, if they are scammers or not. I will appreciate it. H-Stream shortlisted you for a written test & interview on Wed 28th, Aug, 2013 by 2pm. at #14 Toyin Str,Opp St Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja. H/R:07053601964
Guy no waste T-fare...GNLD crap!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by akinstobi1987(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hi guys, please does anyone in d house have
an idea of what Globacom pays for customer
care position as I've been called for
interview but in abj & I'm in ibadan so I
need to be sure d offer would worth It...
Urgent response please!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jajaboy1: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
HOUSE EVENING PLEASE IS NIGER INSURANCE REAL I GOT THIS MAIL (YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR SALES JOB AND INTERVIEW IS ON FRIDAY AND MONDAY) FROM THEM AND PLEASE HOW MUCH IS THEIR PAY ?? THANKS SO MUCH @ALL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2013
Na marketing job, no pay, is on commission.
jajaboy1: HOUSE EVENING PLEASE IS NIGER INSURANCE REAL I GOT THIS MAIL (YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR SALES JOB AND INTERVIEW IS ON FRIDAY AND MONDAY) FROM THEM AND PLEASE HOW MUCH IS THEIR PAY ?? THANKS SO MUCH @ALL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by RGem(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello house, please who knows what Ace ideas concept is in to?. I got a message from them and ve been unable to get any information about them on google. Here's the message :
'Congratulations!!! You have been shortlisted for an interview with ACE IDEAS CONCEPT. Date: Monday 2nd September 2013, Time:9am, Venue: No 9 Kudirat Adenekan Street(AK9 Events Mgt Building) via Ajao Estate. Call HRM on 08028859107 for directions'.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ab025(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls guys, is dis fake?

BERNARD BENSON LTD
12, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been shortlisted after relevant analysis and reference check.
You are hereby to participate in a computer-based aptitude test with 29 other applicants at Bernard Benson Ltd which is located at the 9th floor of Gubant House,
12 Kofo Abayomi Street ,Victoria Island, Lagos. Out of which only 12 applicants will be recruited on behalf of MERISTEM PLC.

Shortlisted applicants are to print an entrance slip after filling out the Procurement Data Form embedded in the link below:

http://fs24.formsite.com/bernardbensonhrconsult/procdataformbatch002b/index.htmlThe slip is to be presented on request at the test center.

REQUIREMENT:

- A coloured passport photograph which is to be uploaded in the Procurement Form above and a teller number which will be derived from the payment slip at GTBank.

PLEASE NOTE:

Bernard Benson Ltd is a recruitment agency and will not claim any percentage from applicants remuneration after placement, provided the applicant has already paid a procurement fee to obtain an entrance slip which will contain the specific date and time of the examination.

Successful applicants will be contacted a week after the aptitude test for Industrial orientation and placement.

AGENCY BANK DETAILS:

GTBANK

Bernard Benson

Endeavour to write down the teller number on the payment slip after paying the sum of two thousand five hundred naira only, as procurement fee, as you will be required to provide it in the form.

For questions pertaining  to the procedure, kindly refer to our faqs at:

http://fs24.formsite.com/bernardbensonhrconsult/faqs/index.htmlOr call the Admin Officer in charge:

Mrs Henrietta Adetiba

PLS GUYS, I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE FOR REAL.....!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by byolah: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Guys, pls received dis msg frm KRM dis evening, -u α̅ invited for an aptitude test fri 30/08/13 by 10am 1st foor,demmies delight house,by morgan b/s,itire road, mushin-lagos.

Guess dis is α̅ scam?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jobcrawler: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
This newly constructed bridge guys(ACE IDEAS Ajao estate):I spoke to a woman today frm d contact and she said there wer various positions dat I shuld see her before the interview for some tips.she spoke with a kind of igbo accent.wat I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Your opinion?mine I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ 2nd september. Has anyone been there
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ab025: Pls guys, is dis fake?

BERNARD BENSON LTD
12, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been shortlisted after relevant analysis and reference check.
You are hereby to participate in a computer-based aptitude test with 29 other applicants at Bernard Benson Ltd which is located at the 9th floor of Gubant House,
12 Kofo Abayomi Street ,Victoria Island, Lagos. Out of which only 12 applicants will be recruited on behalf of MERISTEM PLC.

Shortlisted applicants are to print an entrance slip after filling out the Procurement Data Form embedded in the link below:

http://fs24.formsite.com/bernardbensonhrconsult/procdataformbatch002b/index.htmlThe slip is to be presented on request at the test center.

REQUIREMENT:

- A coloured passport photograph which is to be uploaded in the Procurement Form above and a teller number which will be derived from the payment slip at GTBank.

PLEASE NOTE:

Bernard Benson Ltd is a recruitment agency and will not claim any percentage from applicants remuneration after placement, provided the applicant has already paid a procurement fee to obtain an entrance slip which will contain the specific date and time of the examination.

Successful applicants will be contacted a week after the aptitude test for Industrial orientation and placement.

AGENCY BANK DETAILS:

GTBANK

Bernard Benson

Endeavour to write down the teller number on the payment slip after paying the sum of two thousand five hundred naira only, as procurement fee, as you will be required to provide it in the form.

For questions pertaining  to the procedure, kindly refer to our faqs at:

http://fs24.formsite.com/bernardbensonhrconsult/faqs/index.htmlOr call the Admin Officer in charge:

Mrs Henrietta Adetiba

PLS GUYS, I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE FOR REAL.....!!!

This scammer really tried hard.

Questions to ask yourself:
>Did you apply to any company with that name?
>What are you paying 2.5k for?
>What is known about the said company? (You have to know something about a "company" you want to join)
>Why is the total number of applicants mentioned? Could it be that the scammer wants you to think that you have a high probability of being "selected"?
In fact, no need for too much talk. Anybody who pays 2.5k into that account has given a scammer a gift. NEVER pay a dime for any job.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dsubtle(m): 1:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls does anyone knows about RAPHA CONSULTING? I received a message for an interview.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Osekenchi: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
R.Gem:
Hello house, please who knows what Ace ideas concept is in to?. I got a message from them and ve been unable to get any information about them on google. Here's the message :
'Congratulations!!! You have been shortlisted for an interview with ACE IDEAS CONCEPT. Date: Monday 2nd September 2013, Time:9am, Venue: No 9 Kudirat Adenekan Street(AK9 Events Mgt Building) via Ajao Estate. Call HRM on 08028859107 for directions'.

R Gem, dey into GNLD,don't wast ur tym,I was dia last wk.d environment is hmmm
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by RGem(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2013
@Osekenchi thanks. The idiots would have made me waste T.fare. I guessed as much that they were scammers, when I couldn't find any info about them on net.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by amieokonji(f): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
You have been shortlisted for an interview to defend your core value,9am,Monday, 02/09/13.Ray Pharmacy Building,14b Adesina street off Awolowo behind holy trinity hospital,Ikeja,Lagos. (3rd floor)

Got this from NPGC, are they for real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
GNLD.
amieokonji: You have been shortlisted for an interview to defend your core value,9am,Monday, 02/09/13.Ray Pharmacy Building,14b Adesina street off Awolowo behind holy trinity hospital,Ikeja,Lagos. (3rd floor)

Got this from NPGC, are they for real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 01, 2013
hello house!! I got an email from pretel recruitment saying i have been shortlisted to write an aptitude test on 14th sept 2013 @ computer centre unilag by 10am. Dunno if anybody receieved such mail cos i cant even remember what i applied for and dunno if its scam or real. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2013
byolah: Guys, pls received dis msg frm KRM dis evening, -u α̅ invited for an aptitude test fri 30/08/13 by 10am 1st foor,demmies delight house,by morgan b/s,itire road, mushin-lagos.

Guess dis is α̅ scam?

I got d same message yesterday as well. They asked me to come on monday sept 2nd by 10am. Pls house kindly help us. Is dis scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by RGem(f): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Elizton and byolah , dy re scammers. I have gotten like 6 different text messages from them since last week under different names like Kzenterpris, Alphaplus R, KRM and d likes all bearing the same address, same date and time. How to find out if a company is fake just type their address on google and read wateva comes up .
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by byolah: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
R.Gem:
@Elizton and byolah , dy re scammers. I have gotten like 6 different text messages from them since last week under different names like Kzenterpris, Alphaplus R, KRM and d likes all bearing the same address, same date and time. How to find out if a company is fake just type their address on google and read wateva comes up .

Fnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: HqBoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.