Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN (2403 Views)

Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' / Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
kasiem: big boy, sometimes you do things with diplomacy. do you know why boko haram is on rampage? it i because their leader was killed, so it will be foolhardy of gej to arrest buhari now, knowing the kind of respect that the buhari commands amongs this foolish northerners cum boko harams. just because tinubu was called for investigation, the westerners started rampaging without waiting for the result.

What Bull shiot argument!!! Gosh!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN by DaLover(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:
If they arrest him with VALID evidence to show he is guilty, OFCOURSE people will not wail. Whether Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Lawan, Jonathan Goodluck and Patience Goodluck even, you only arrest when there is sufficient evidence to bring up a charge.

However, I am sure you are aware it would be stupid to arrest him for the sake of it. And I hope that is not what you suggest should happen.
Oh, so you can reason like this?
Re: Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN by kasiem(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^^ hahaha!! you are the foolish and daft person.I don't really know,but i believe you are wholly or immensely daft.Show me where the law of Nigeria suggest you wait until any section calm down or a person lose public respect?to prosecute him or her!Abi na wetin your kind dey wait for, when they leave Otedola and co to keep walking free even where such serious allegation to theft of public funds hangs around there necks.Without doubt,you were ask to sit down and horribly brainwashed with the boogy man idea that all is Buhari and someday he will be exposed!! We dey wait o!bring evidence and catch him.
If a supposedly normal sane person can not listen and understand what USA,Azazi and recently Bamanga over the nations security issues then you really need care mentally.The whole bunch have yet to mention his name even his party near BH.Yet you fill the air with your fuked up hate!!!!
have u ever heard of substantive justice? Sometimes, u adopt some technicalities to avoid absurdities resulting from strict application of d law, that's why we have people who have committed treasonable felony being granted amnesty.
Re: Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN by Kobojunkie: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2012
kasiem: have u ever heard of substantive justice? Sometimes, u adopt some technicalities to avoid absurdities resulting from strict application of d law, that's why we have people who have committed treasonable felony being granted amnesty.

Substantive Justice has nothing to do with this. Again, what you are offering up are inane arguments all to avoid admitting the likely truth here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion As Jonathan Leaves 1 Ministerial Slot For 2 States / Sweden's New Health Minister Is 29years Old / Exclusive Photos From The Armed Robbery Incident In Agbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.