Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Say Something Positive About Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Positive About Nigeria (6980 Views)

Say Something Positive About The President You Oppose / Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. / Please Tell Me Some Thing Positive About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by awesomet1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
We are Africa's superpower!
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Dagods(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hahahahaha....now u r on point'NIGERIA GUD PEOPLE GREAT NATION'check my profile man.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by PetroG1: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria my half nation. Something positive is that oneday and very soon we wont be treated as a second citizen in our country anymore.
Nigeria is the only place where we have beauty and brains, elegant and skillful. Multi-taskers and creative minds used my many many countries out there.
As we youth are aware of the ongoing suffering. youths in nigeria will come up and make nigeria a great place soon. starting from us on this Nairaland.
we cant just say something positive and not act on it. Guys nairaland is for us and we must act!!!!!
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Lordave: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nigerian girls, they are so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by princeonx: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
kentornic: Most of the Greatest Men of God in Present times are from Nigeria. From Nigeria the Gospel is sent all around the world. Nigeria is God's Headquaters

I didn't say anything because I have nothing positive to say about naija but please dont get me started with the above statement!
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Dagods(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Petro-G:
Nigeria my half nation. Something positive is that oneday and very soon we wont be treated as a second citizen in our country anymore.
Nigeria is the only place where we have beauty and brains, elegant and skillful. Multi-taskers and creative minds used my many many countries out there.
As we youth are aware of the ongoing suffering. youths in nigeria will come up and make nigeria a great place soon. starting from us on this Nairaland.
we cant just say something positive and not act on it. Guys nairaland is for us and we must act!!!!!
@petro-g now u speak like an isrealite' am gonna follow u,a sure candidate 4 a speaker of Nairalander's....pls mod's hit ur cursor on his profile.'NIGERIA GUD PEOPLE GREAT NATION',chikena.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
nuclearboy: Nigeria will still be great one day.
GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THIS COMMENT. MAY YOUR GENERATIONSSS TO COME BE GREAT PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
ROSSIKE: Something else about Nigeria. The rural areas are still treasured by the people, with efforts made to develop them. Nigerians build their retirement homes there, and travel frequently to their home towns. Bustling markets and commercial activities abound there. Rural traditions and customs are still followed and respected.

You'll be surprised that this is actually unique in Africa, where to a large extent, rural areas are largely abandoned and allowed to regress, with many regarding the villages as dead and unworthy. I have friends from places like Zambia and Uganda, and the idea of travelling to one's village for christmas is viewed by them as absurd. Their villages look like what you'd see on CNN - just deprivation. In Nigerian rural areas, you'll find private mansions, schools, hotels, hospitals, markets, fast food joints, and recharge card dealers for mobiles.

MAY YOU LIVE LONG

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by DoctorMcgruff: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
What can i say, when you push all the negatives aside, Nigeria is one of the best places to live on earth. All kinds of weather and no snow. The culture is amazing and very hospitable. the types of food you can get, the types of beer the types of music makes nigeria a very dynamic country. Nigerians are easily one of the funniest people aswell and very entertaining. Imagine sitting infront of the screen at a bar with nigerians watching the super eagles. Nigerians are family oriented, where else do you see people building homes in their villages to be close to their famillies. One can only imagine that if the country had developed as it should have, it truly would have brought out the best of us. Our time is coming though

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
miteolu: Fire burn all evil doers of this nation
ARE YOU INNNNOCENT
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
OH LORD GOD TOUCH THEY HEARTS AND MINDS OF BOMB MAKERS AND ARMs DEALERS (c.i.a) WHO HAVE PROPHESIED THE DOWN-FALL OF MY COUNTRY. MAKE THE PRESENCE OF THE c.i.a TO VANISH FROM MY COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
prince_onx:

I didn't say anything because I have nothing positive to say about naija but please dont get me started with the above statement!
THEN YOU BETTER GO AND HANG YOUR SELF

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
I am a Nigerian. Dats a plus.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Donmeca: Home to d most accommodating people on d planet. I know what I'm saying...our people welcome visitors wholeheartedly and have an affinity for foreigners. Our leaders also carter better for foreigners than natives...guess it's abt bn d perfect host. D host wud rather go to bed hungry than not serve his visitor full meal and wine. That is d Nigerian and this is Nigeria, my country...can't ask for another!
NICE MAY YOU LIVE LONG
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
THIS IS THE BEST TOPIC I HAVE NOTICED SINCE I KNEW N.L. God Bless The Brain That Brought It Foward

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2012
tpapi: D boko haram u see 2day, u shal see dem no more

Amen!
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by achi4u(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
fesse: Nigeria amaka, ezigbo obodo oma...........
Nigeria amaka, anyi enweghi obodo ozo........
Juputa n'igwe, k'anyi mezie obodo oma..........
Nigeria amaka, anyi enweghi obodo ozo......

Long Nigeria, Long live great Nigerians........
We will get there one day.
Ezigbo nwada,your on point.
Nigeria is a bitter honey now but somday naija gona change to sweeth honey.

i can die for nigeria;
what of YOU??
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nigerians are the most adaptive and most creative of all creations. GBA BEE.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Immanuelar(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
HIV
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Azumy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
Lakayana: God please have mercy on us and bring back that sunshine that we once knew as Nigeria. Let the love that existed in the past return. Above all let Nairalanders drop all forms of tribal wars and be captured by love forever.
amen ooo especialy 2 dat nairalander hypocrisy,critism,triabalism nd al sorts
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by kiyosaki1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPTED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Chyz2: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
The Igbo race is found within nigeria.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by osifred(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2012
humblebee: YOUWIN initiative is working, im not a beneficiary tho

Sori r you the person that called-in in the presidential media chat to ask abt the you win programme.

@op
Nigeria is a country of anything goes. This statement could either be positive or negative dependin on the way you look at it
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
A wonderful country, we can do alot better with a bit more patriotism.
Until we could stop talking about South, North, and West, and only consider Nigeria as Nigeria, a single united country, diverse in culture, but united in purpose, I doubt we'll see any rapid advancement.
Lets stand together as one!
NIGERIA good people, great nation.
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
I pledge to Nigeria my country; To be faithful loyal and honest; To serve Nigeria with all my strength; To defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory; So help me God. Amen
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by josephsuberu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nigeria is a country with more than 250 ethnic groups living together in peace.This baffles d international world.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Amecharaovoko(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2012
Oh Nigeria, you are lion. You brought home 14th position in world most failled countries. You disappointed me. Why not bring home the first or second position ? Oh ?
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
+ thing about nigeria is that its headin to breakup
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Meristem: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
NIGERIA: GOOD PEOPLE. GREAT NATION. cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Tyche(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Anya ugo: THIS IS THE BEST TOPIC I HAVE NOTICED SINCE I KNEW N.L. God Bless The Brain That Brought It Foward
Amen. And bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Positive About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
In Nigeria, a man with no shoes during his childhood can grow up to own his own shoe making company.

Mesh' allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Has Ruined Pdp's Chances / Nigeria Must Invade And Conquer South-africa / How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.