Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (513768 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Dencotext:
The scholarship list for my school came out today, and I no qualify for their scholarship. Wetin man go do now to apply as my sponsor account for the student visa need to be fatter as I no get scholarship o!

Please make una advice me o... should I give up now on the enrollment for Italy admission? I have two offers to school at universities in Cyprus for September, so should I pursue one of them rather?

Better think dat Cyprus option well well ooo. No job there.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Agreline: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
KenModi:

Better think dat Cyprus option well well ooo. No job there.

No be so some people for here talk say job no dey Italy. Yet.....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
This place is too quiet and we are at the heart of visa application period. My people what is happening; everybody jus lockup.

Abeg oooo....who sabi how to make flight reservation without paying ooo!!!

Sombori epp me!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
KenModi:
This place is too quiet and we are at the heart of visa application period. My people what is happening; everybody jus lockup.

Abeg oooo....who sabi how to make flight reservation without paying ooo!!!

Sombori epp me!
i gave u a site and ur still asking how do u book a flight. That site is as easy as reading alphabets. Nobody will spoon feed u
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oga oya use travelstart.com select option pay in office.. And your good
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
About 5 MOG don prophesy to me say my visa is stamped. As God favorite pikin I know say my own case go dey..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rowenagold(f): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
I am.

mozambik:
Pls is anyone going to Univ of Padova for msc.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 5:37am On Aug 22, 2017
dejiconde:
i gave u a site and ur still asking how do u book a flight. That site is as easy as reading alphabets. Nobody will spoon feed u

I encountered a problem on the website you gave me and I asked you a question. I dnt know maybe you saw it but chose to ignore. But you never replied, hence I came back and asked the house cos I am running out of time.

Dejiconde or whatever you call yourself, you dnt need to make derogatory remarks to pass your message across. Everyone came to this website because of one issue or the other with regards his/her study visa application and we have all been enlightened in one way or another.

So if someone is having a problem with something you suggested, doesnt mean the person is dumb, stupid or needs spoon feeding.

Lastly, Dejiconde, you are not an embodiment of all knowledge, so because someone asked for information on something you happen to be knowledgeable about doesn't mean you know everything and cant make a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2017
smithsydny:
Oga oya use travelstart.com select option pay in office.. And your good

Thank you o jare my broda.

Pls how do I go past the page for search results (filter results)?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2017
KenModi:

Thank you o jare my broda.

Pls how do I go past the page for search results (filter results)?
travelstart.com.ng
After filling names continue to extras. U see credit debit and the rest.. Select bank deposits. Scroll down u will see travelstart office Lagos.. Select it and continue.

Dazzal

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2017
KenModi:

I encountered a problem on the website you gave me and I asked you a question. I dnt know maybe you saw it but chose to ignore. But you never replied, hence I came back and asked the house cos I am running out of time.

Dejiconde or whatever you call yourself, you dnt need to make derogatory remarks to pass your message across. Everyone came to this website because of one issue or the other with regards his/her study visa application and we have all been enlightened in one way or another.

So if someone is having a problem with something you suggested, doesnt mean the person is dumb, stupid or needs spoon feeding.

Lastly, Dejiconde, you are not an embodiment of all knowledge, so because someone asked for information on something you happen to be knowledgeable about doesn't mean you know everything and cant make a mistake.
KenModi or whatsoever ur called if you read this thread atleast 15 pages back you will know how to go about it cuz it has been discussed. Nobody is an island of knowledge, things i know about this hustle is by deligently following d thread from page one to d present page.
Anyways oga KenMondi or whatever you called urself if u feel insulted oyah sorry!!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ogatboy(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
dejiconde:
KenModi or whatsoever ur called if you read this thread atleast 15 pages back you will know how to go about it cuz it has been discussed. Nobody is an island of knowledge, things i know about this hustle is by deligently following d thread from page one to d present page.
Anyways oga KenMondi or whatever you called urself if u feel insulted oyah sorry!!
Bros easy now, people are not termed lazy just because they ask a question. If u know the page that has the response, you can just quote it for the person besides he said it was urgent
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
smithsydny:
travelstart.com.ng
After filling names continue to extras. U see credit debit and the rest.. Select bank deposits. Scroll down u will see travelstart office Lagos.. Select it and continue.

Dazzal

Pls I urgently need to speak with you privately. I have sent you a pm
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
ogatboy:

Bros easy now, people are not termed lazy just because they ask a question. If u know the page that has the response, you can just quote it for the person besides he said it was urgent
Sir, i dont think is necessary to quote me on this matter again cuz some1 has just solved d problem in question. Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
KenModi:

Pls I urgently need to speak with you privately. I have sent you a pm
replied sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ogatboy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Smh. Some people should not be in public forum

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
ogatboy:

Na true talk! Wahala too dey sweet some ppl well well to cause. But we come here to laugh, make friends and solve other ppl problems.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
smithsydny:
replied sir

Sent you an email sir.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Agreline: 3:48am On Aug 23, 2017
I asked this question the first time and no one replied. Are we required to stamp the Sponsor's letter of Introduction?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 6:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Agreline:
I asked this question the first time and no one replied. Are we required to stamp the Sponsor's letter of Introduction?
No sire
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
ogatboy:

True! Infact some poeple shldnt even have access to internet.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by geekytobi: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please guys. I kinda confused here, someone said it's the long stay visa form we should submit. But on the vfs site. The study visa is under the short term visa, so I download the form under the study visa on the vfs site.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
geekytobi:
Please guys. I kinda confused here, someone said it's the long stay visa form we should submit. But on the vfs site. The study visa is under the short term visa, so I download the form under the study visa on the vfs site.

Please this question needs urgent answer...we are short on time at the moment.

Cc newacca, Tonydon12, dencotext, theecaus, shaggyosas, rubeni, faithdamsel, bamyet, leviizu, lubarika, smithsydny, pelumiv, martinogie, foFT, kilowatt199, rowenagold
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
geekytobi:
uncle download the form with italian logo that's all.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
julescreativity:
pls house concerning the family status document, please who is supposed to be the declarant, the parent or you yourself?

Have u been able to get the family status document?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
geekytobi:
Hello geek Tobi, so I thought also. I remonstrated with VFS for wanting me to fill and submit the short stay visa form, but the guy assured me severally it is what they always use for student visa.

But now that I have completed the process and submitted my visa request, thinking about it, it finally made sense when one bobo in this nairaland forum pointed out to me that while filling the form I couldn't ticked the "VISA C" because the column was meant for official use only. Provided you did not tick Visa C as you cannot do that while filling the form online, so it does not matter... then what matters most is what you are stamped as visa on the passport. Some asked for multiple but are given single entry visa, vise versa. Please let the embassy decide...apart from that all information to be filled in a short or long stay form are identical, so why kill yourself for what will be officially decided by the embassy themselves based on the evaluation of your purpose and intent?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Another theory as to why Italy embassy always often give Nigerians student visa of not more than 90 days (short stay) is because certain developing countries like naija is unspokenly not marked for long stay study visa because of immigration prone issues. So the purpose is still accomplished if you wished to study more that 90 days, you will use the 90 days duration to apply for resident (study) permit. In fact the guy at VFS categorically stated that it is only those naija ppl who are OK for permit that returned back to naija that are issued long stay Visa D if they want to go back. This explanation may seem so complicated but it is a mixture of my theory gotten from some researches I have done online and the VFS guy explanations which was too ackward to me at first..the reason why I remonstrated initially!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Smiles..

All this things your saying now am just wondering sha. Cus I know people that went last year and we still talk till date.

Anyways no much talk sha. Nah visa we need.

As u say it, its not like that oo oga.. Lol
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by geekytobi: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
@dencotext Thanks!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Akopo1691: 12:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Please we can be more civilized in our approaches. Most of those you ask questions here are also applying. You could get most of the information by reading the VFS website without having reasons to ask again. I just thought to mention. Don't take it as an offense please.

Agreline:

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (239) (Reply)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.