Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480127 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Knock! Knock!!. Were is everybody? Is dere no one here to help us out?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Faithdamsel:
Knock! Knock!!. Were is everybody? Is dere no one here to help us out?
Hi Faith,
Get all your academic credentials from primary school to University
Your attestation of birth from NPC if you're 26years and above.
You may/may not need to translate all your documents to Italian.
You may/may not need to authenticate at Min of Edu and Foreign Affairs.
Go to their website and book appointment.
Proceed to the embassy and inquire.
However, take your time and read the previous posts (from page 1 page 34). I am sure its going to insightful.
There are guys studying in Rome. Nigerians are scattered all over Italy. From Rome to Milan to Turin to Pavia.
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tanx a bunch. I really appreciate.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by jonathanrd: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Good day nairalanders, i'm a graduate with a 2.2, and would like to do my Masters program in Italy, universities de Rome, Italy sometimes next year, but in a dilema if they take 2.2 for a masters program. Your response will highly be appreciated.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by jonathanrd: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Good day nairalanders, I graduated with a 2.2, and will love doing my masters in one of the universities in Italy. I'm confused if they take 2.2. Your experienced responses will highly be appreciated.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Try and google it, some schools might accept because I heard dey dont accept HND for masters bt i tried anyway and I was accepted. So just try and put ur hope in God.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Faithdamsel:
Try and google it, some schools might accept because I heard dey dont accept HND for masters bt i tried anyway and I was accepted. So just try and put ur hope in God.

which school gave yu admission with ur HND?

Thnks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
jonathanrd:
Good day nairalanders, I graduated with a 2.2, and will love doing my masters in one of the universities in Italy. I'm confused if they take 2.2. Your experienced responses will highly be appreciated.

Pls try it out. I am also applying with second class lower
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
lionlee216:

Pls try it out. I am also applying with second class lower

Don't be deceived my 2,2.
Although I graduated with 2'1.
My friend graduated with 2,2 (not even 3pointsmth/5). When he got here, he adapted very well because most lecturers here are 'teachers'. 'Teaching is their passion.', they speak English fluently, they are ready to take responsibility.
You can send me private message.
I derive joy when I see people moving not being static.
I am sure you're going to integrate fully into the system provided you make studying your priority because distractions here is CHEAP(Almost Free).

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2016
fOFT:

My friend graduated with 2,2 (not even 3pointsmth/5). When he got here, he adapted very well because most lecturers here are 'teachers'. 'Teaching is their passion.', they speak English fluently, they are ready to take responsibility.
I am sure you're going to integrate fully into the system provided you make studying your priority because distractions here is CHEAP(Almost Free).

hmmm, I c. I just finished reading the PhD thread where I saw ur comment n made me to reply this your message. you talked like someone I knw or a friend to someone I know. he finished his first degree in futa too, EEE dept.

I have applied to many schools so far. I got rejected at unibo(I wasnt surprised though), waiting to hear from unibz, unipd, unibz, polimi and polito. I am interested in any agricultural programmes, energy engineering or environmental engineering
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
lionlee216:

hmmm, I c. I just finished reading the PhD thread where I saw ur comment n made me to reply this your message. you talked like someone I knw or a friend to someone I know. he finished his first degree in futa too, EEE dept.

I have applied to many schools so far. I got rejected at unibo(I wasnt surprised though), waiting to hear from unibz, unipd, unibz, polimi and polito. I am interested in any agricultural programmes, energy engineering or environmental engineering

Hmmm, the internet has virtually reduced the world to a global village.
Let me connect you with a prospective Masters degree student of UNIBS.

Best wishes!!!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Got this from POLITO

ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT
Application form submitted on 29/01/2016 at 12:33
The syllabus or course outline (detailed description of the content of each subject) is MISSING. It must be official (stamped a/o signed on each page). PLEASE MODIFY ATTACHMENTS
Evaluation pending

What does that means?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2016
lionlee, the transcript u submitted is it fully signed by ur school or a student copy, mayb dats wat dey meant. FOft, please wich uni in italy r u? Pls i will like to get detailed information about pre enrolmemt at the embassy. how can i connect wit u?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2016
You need to send them the description of your previous degree. Your syllabus for each years.
lionlee216:
Got this from POLITO

ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT
Application form submitted on 29/01/2016 at 12:33
The syllabus or course outline (detailed description of the content of each subject) is MISSING. It must be official (stamped a/o signed on each page). PLEASE MODIFY ATTACHMENTS
Evaluation pending

What does that means?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by jonathanrd: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
fOFT:

fOFT:

Thanks foft and lionlee, your answers were quite helpful. I'm actually try to apply for a masters degree in Universitie de Rome, though plan to start application by october and can't get my hand laid on my transcript due to my present location. Any help as regards criteria for admission will be highly appreciated.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Faithdamsel:
lionlee, the transcript u submitted is it fully signed by ur school or a student copy, mayb dats wat dey meant. FOft, please wich uni in italy r u? Pls i will like to get detailed information about pre enrolmemt at the embassy. how can i connect wit u?

Its a student copy as my school wont give you an official transcript. I have emailed polito but those people are so slow in response
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lionlee which course are you applying for? U can check LA sapienza university of Rome
I think their application is still open
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Faithdamsel:
Lionlee which course are you applying for? U can check LA sapienza university of Rome
I think their application is still open

Either Engineering managment or environmental engineering..which schools are you applying to/have applied to?

I also applied to university of bozen
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2016
lionlee216:

Either Engineering managment or environmental engineering..which schools are you applying to/have applied to?

I also applied to university of bozen

Sapienza university of Rome.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Faithdamsel:

University of Pavia, Italy.
Send me a private message here and we can exchange contact from there on.
Best wishes and sorry for the lag.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=fOFT post=44472286]

University of Pavia, Italy.
Send me a private message here and we can exchange contact from there on.
Best wishes and sorry for the lag.

I really don't know how to send a Pm here cos am new to dis trend
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Sapienza university of Rome.
I will advise u apply to more schools
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2016
lionlee216:

I will advise u apply to more schools

I av bn granted admission. So wats d need to apply to more schools?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Faithdamsel:

I av bn granted admission. So wats d need to apply to more schools?

wow! I never knew. congratulations! details on what u shld do next should be on the admission letter I think.

so pre enrollment is next as one of my oga taught me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2016
lionlee216:

wow! I never knew. congratulations! details on what u shld do next should be on the admission letter I think.

so pre enrollment is next as one of my oga taught me

Tanx. Yes, i was told to pre-enról at the embassy bt I don't know wen pre-enrolment will commence.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lattychem: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2016
Good morning here...Please I need information on entrance test for MSC students in Italian university. What is the nature of the test and what will happen to the candidate who fails the exam as the exam is taking place in Italy...... Am starting my application to unibonogna ,unicatania and free university of bozen
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Tanx. Yes, i was told to pre-enról at the embassy bt I don't know wen pre-enrolment will commence.

From what I know so far, You go ministry of education in abuja, after that head to ministry of foreign affairs for authentication of results. after that, you take all that to italian embassy at walter carrington.

Pls read the thread from page 0. someone analyzed it there and I am sure u will find more info

Cc : fOFT pelumiv
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2016
lionlee216:

From what I know so far, You go ministry of education in abuja, after that head to ministry of foreign affairs for authentication of results. after that, you take all that to italian embassy at walter carrington.

Pls read the thread from page 0. someone analyzed it there and I am sure u will find more info

Cc : fOFT pelumiv

Tank u very much
Av done translation and authentication.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Tank u very much
Av done translation and authentication.

wow! so fast. then you hold till pre enrollment starts at the embassy arround June or July I think. I just applied to the university too(Energy Engineering). how long does it take them to evaluate application?

Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2016
lionlee216:

wow! so fast. then you hold till pre enrollment starts at the embassy arround June or July I think. I just applied to the university too(Energy Engineering). how long does it take them to evaluate application?

Thanks

Latest 3-4weeks. Depends on thé dept. Pre-enrolment starts April bt i dont know d particular date. All the best.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Faithdamsel:

If you stay in lagos, You can quickly visit the embassy for more enquiries
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2016
lionlee216:

If you stay in lagos, You can quickly visit the embassy for more enquiries

Tank u very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.