Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481695 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2016
fOFT:

Guy, when you get to Italy, please, send me PM. We need to relate. You're socially intelligent.
Keep it up.
Grazie! Thanks for the compliment. You are a leader. smiley

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
esiema1:
Hi got admission to a fashion school in milan Hffa for a year course ,really don't know what documents to take to the embassy anyone with similar course here would love to get a feedback thanks
Go to page 46 on this thread or see the link here : https://www.nairaland.com/969016/italian-student-visa-help/46#47014310

I got a shot of the display board at the embassy gate sometimes ago, which I posted in this thread.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fine4dave: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
shaggyosas:

Msc. You?
Same.
MSc
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abeg for those that got admission to polito, how did u get your "description of syllabus of studies" they asked for

also who has done the declaration of family income
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
fine4dave:
Same. MSc
That's cool. Pls send me ur whatsapp contact to my mail so we can relate more.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
lionlee216:
Abeg for those that got admission to polito, how did u get your "description of syllabus of studies" they asked for

also who has done the declaration of family income
You can get the description of syllabus of studies (also known as dept handbook) from your dept in school. Just make sure your HOD signs it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Please I will love us to have a WhatsApp group for those of us going to Italy this year..... Pls drop your number
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by zendman: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Is pre enrolment still on?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Next year.. This year is closed
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
icehood:
Please I will love us to have a WhatsApp group for those of us going to Italy this year..... Pls drop your number

WhatsApp group Kwa? this forum is enough, anyone who wish to contact you personally can do so. It's good we share all information here to help others learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Faithdamsel:

WhatsApp group Kwa? this forum is enough, anyone who wish to contact you personally can do so. It's good we share all information here to help others learn.
don't mind me, I said that out of being straightforward
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yomitekons: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please house, I need your assistance, got a masters admission in Rome business school, my admission letter and invitation letter is on ground but I don't know how to go about the visa processing, ought to get help from th school agent in Nigeria but I ran away from him due to the fact that he said I had to pay 15k each for translation and legalisation of each of my document. Please I need assistance, I ought to be in Rome by September 25 according to the school time table, but here I am, I haven't process visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
yomitekons:
Please house, I need your assistance, got a masters admission in Rome business school, my admission letter and invitation letter is on ground but I don't know how to go about the visa processing, ought to get help from th school agent in Nigeria but I ran away from him due to the fact that he said I had to pay 15k each for translation and legalisation of each of my document. Please I need assistance, I ought to be in Rome by September 25 according to the school time table, but here I am, I haven't process visa.

Best option for you is to write ur school to defer ur admission to next year cos dis year s already gone.
I stand to be corected
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
opaniyi12:

Best option for you is to write ur school to defer ur admission to next year cos dis year s already gone.
I stand to be corected
thats its.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
defer it like opaniyi said.. legalization find ya way to abuja and do it simple.
translation is 1500 and 2500 respectively.. 15k thats agent is a hustler ooo.. goodluck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yomitekons: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
smithsydny:
defer it like opaniyi said.. legalization find ya way to abuja and do it simple.
translation is 1500 and 2500 respectively.. 15k thats agent is a hustler ooo.. goodluck
Is it important I translate and legalise my documents?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
yomitekons:

Is it important I translate and legalise my documents?
as impotant as getting the admission. yes sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yomitekons: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
opaniyi12:

I stand to be corected
I really feel it can work out if I submit all my documents this week, but what I want to ask is that, is it necessary to legalize and translate my document?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
yomitekons:

I really feel it can work out if I submit all my documents this week, but what I want to ask is that, is it necessary to legalize and translate my document?

Yea u can try good luck.
Pls don't be discourage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by adesbaba: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
pls frnds wld love to study in italy for msc accounting.. but d dollar issue affected my plans....pls aw can i get scholarship or assistance fund to aid my studies....help a bro...success to all applicants
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2016
yomitekons:

If your documents for visa application are ready, you can book appointment for visa application and apply! You are applying to go to a private institute which doesn't require you to pre-enrol. But if your plan is to get employment after your studies in Italy, then you have to do legalisation of documents. I think you can legalize your documents after your visa.

I didn't do any legalisation and I have already applied for my visa.
I wish you all the best.
Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Hello,

While filling the VISA form, the part that says "intended date of departure from the schengen area" should be filled as?

Reason I am not certain what to put is, my course is for 2 yrs and and according to the form, you cannot apply for more than 365 days, or can you?

So should the "date of intended departure" be the same as the date you booked you will return on your flight itinerary?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2016
sourcecode001:
Hello,

While filling the VISA form, the part that says "intended date of departure from the schengen area" should be filled as?

Reason I am not certain what to put is, my course is for 2 yrs and and according to the form, you cannot apply for more than 365 days, or can you?

So should the "date of intended departure" be the same as the date you booked you will return on your flight itinerary?
Write: NOT APPLICABLE.
If you are applying beyond 365days, your intended date of departure will not be necessary according to the information on the form itself. Read the form carefully, you will see it there.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2016
@ newacca. Thanks

The form I'm filling says "Application Form for National Visa (D)". I'm I on track cos I found two different forms. One in plain ENGLISh and the other in English/Italian
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2016
sourcecode001:
@ newacca. Thanks

The form I'm filling says "Application Form for National Visa (D)". I'm I on track cos I found two different forms. One in plain ENGLISh and the other in English/Italian
If it is the same form for long term visa, then go ahead and fill "NOT APPLICABLE" on the intended date of departure. Since you are applying for a long term visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Hello House, did anyone submit their visa application today, when were you asked to pick up your passport?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Just out of curiosity, what exactly is contained in "Table A annexed to Ministry of Interior Directive 1.3.2000" ? The table is not even anywhere online though there are many references to it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
@newacca how did u do your flight reservation being that most of them get cancelled after a period of 24-48hrs.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
lubarika:
@newacca how did u do your flight reservation being that most of them get cancelled after a period of 24-48hrs.
I reserved the flight through a travel agent who happens to be a pal.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esiema1: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pls am trying to book an appointment online and dont seem to find any space everything is showing not available what can I do ,suggestions please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by itsme11: 3:30am On Aug 11, 2016
hello guys, good day, please does anyone have info on how to apply for maltese study visa? i heard that you are meant to apply through the italian consulate in nigeria, but i dont know if the application process for maltese study visa and italian study visa are the same. anyone with useful information should please help out. thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2016
newacca:

I reserved the flight through a travel agent who happens to be a pal.

Was the reservation done on the day that you were submitting your documents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.