Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478937 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2016
When Andrea says no DOV no visa does he mean he will stamp "denied" on sm1's passport?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2016
martinogie:
When Andrea says no DOV no visa does he mean he will stamp "denied" on sm1's passport?

I wouldn't jump into such conclusion smiley

It's not our fault our docs ain't ready with the lawyers. Just keep a positive mind.

All will be fine. You will see smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2016
Anybody in Turin, please I nid survival tips. How easy is it getting a student job to survive cos I don't want to be taken unaware
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
from my own view, since he didnt inform us ahead (its not part of the requirements stated on the site), he would have to consider. Except maybe for those that have not legalised at all. Cos for me, my DOV is ready but i wasnt asked at the embassy to submit it. lets be positive, ALL WILL BE WELL. you can click on this click http://www.conslagos.esteri.it/NR/rdonlyres/3443BB41-F5A0-4E4B-9BD8-ADB76FE77900/81994/6NofamiliyreunionFilestobecompletedyoucancomeoryou.pdf to find out if your dov is ready. this is for 2016
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Is there any one studying and working in turin? How is it easy studying and working in turin?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
shaggyosas:
from my own view, since he didnt inform us ahead (its not part of the requirements stated on the site), he would have to consider. Except maybe for those that have not legalised at all. Cos for me, my DOV is ready but i wasnt asked at the embassy to submit it. lets be positive, ALL WILL BE WELL. you can click on this click http://www.conslagos.esteri.it/NR/rdonlyres/3443BB41-F5A0-4E4B-9BD8-ADB76FE77900/81994/6NofamiliyreunionFilestobecompletedyoucancomeoryou.pdf to find out if your dov is ready. this is for 2016
my number starts with 2.. for 30th batch.. not seen mine.. still hoping ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
smithsydny:
my number starts with 2.. for 30th batch.. not seen mine.. still hoping ooo
The last 4-digits of your request code of the online booking you made to submit for legalization is what you are to look for.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
shaggyosas:

The last 4-digits of your request code of the online booking you made to submit for legalization is what you are to look for.
my own is 5 digit.. 222##
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
smithsydny:
my own is 5 digit.. 222##

or 5 digits. the number after the date. since urs is 5 digits u just did it not long ago
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
shaggyosas:

or 5 digits. the number after the date. since urs is 5 digits u just did it not long ago
on the 20th of june.. When did u do yours..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
smithsydny:
on the 20th of june.. When did u do yours..
March
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
shaggyosas:
March
unah dey front front
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2016
For booking of hotel, use booking.com and for flight booking use http://www.turkishairlines.com/ and choose pay later option, mind you, you will need a debit or credit card for the hotel booking. Please dont pay anyone foe these two bookings.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2016
smithsydny:
insurance for ? Use coner stone insurance if i will recommend
You dont need insurance for the visa application, you can always apply for one when you get to italy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2016
bamyet:
You dont need insurance for the visa application, you can always apply for one when you get to italy
thats what am tryin to tell the guy.. but if he insist then i gave an option.. how with ur sis has she done?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
We are still looking for appointment
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 15, 2016
bamyet:
We are still looking for appointment
still looking for. Thought u had for last friday?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2016
i booked for file collection......this is what followed after my booking details. my file aint ready oooo..booked in faith grin

PLEASE NOTE:
you need to confirm the booking no earlier than 10 days before and no later than 3 days before the appointment. Without that confirmation, the system will automatically cancel the booking.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION: THE FULL NAME OF THE BOOKING ONLINE MUST BE THE SAME OF THE PERSON COMING TO THE CONSULATE (CHECKING OF PASSPORT AND/OR ID AT THE ENTRANCE)

Dear Madame/Sir, The Italian Consulate is ready to increase the number of days available to collect the file submitted for legalization. So everybody will have the opportunity to book online an appointment and will be received in short time. Starting from today we publish online the file number which are ready to be collected or completed. So you can check if your file is included in the list by clicking here: The list is available at our website www.conslagos.esteri.it In the section: “Online with the user” choose “Legalization of Documents” and then “Is Your File ready? Click here” You will have access to the following page. http://www.conslagos.esteri.it/Consolato_Lagos/Menu/In_linea_con_utente/Autocertificazione/Check_Your_File_for_Collection_or_Payment.htm Please check if your file is included in the list. If it is NOT included please delete your booking online and to wait until you see your file online. The list will be constantly updated. Best Regards. Consulate General of Italy

We thank you for using this service
Kind regards.
Consolato Generale d'Italia a Lagos
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2016
If I am not wrong, peeps that submitted on August 3 and were given 2 weeks to come back for collection, that's the day after tomorrow. I wish you all divine favour.

And please keep the house updated.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by leviizu: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2016
shaggyosas:

1. Filled Visa Application form
2. 2 passport photographs
3. Bank statement from sponsor
4. Letter of sponsorship from sponsor
5. Hotel accommodation booking
6. Flight booking
7. At most 2 photocopies of waec results, official transcript, undergraduate certificate, Admission letter, international passport data page, sponsor's international passport data page.
8. International Passport

Bro. Are you saying we have to bring along all those documents we submitted for legalization? Are going for masters or undergraduate? Do guys going for masters still need to show thier waec result? Because I just found out I submitted every copy of my waec cert I have at the embassy, I have only the print outs...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2016
sourcecode001:
i booked for file collection......this is what followed after my booking details. my file aint ready oooo..booked in faith grin

PLEASE NOTE:
you need to confirm the booking no earlier than 10 days before and no later than 3 days before the appointment. Without that confirmation, the system will automatically cancel the booking.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION: THE FULL NAME OF THE BOOKING ONLINE MUST BE THE SAME OF THE PERSON COMING TO THE CONSULATE (CHECKING OF PASSPORT AND/OR ID AT THE ENTRANCE)

Dear Madame/Sir, The Italian Consulate is ready to increase the number of days available to collect the file submitted for legalization. So everybody will have the opportunity to book online an appointment and will be received in short time. Starting from today we publish online the file number which are ready to be collected or completed. So you can check if your file is included in the list by clicking here: The list is available at our website www.conslagos.esteri.it In the section: “Online with the user” choose “Legalization of Documents” and then “Is Your File ready? Click here” You will have access to the following page. http://www.conslagos.esteri.it/Consolato_Lagos/Menu/In_linea_con_utente/Autocertificazione/Check_Your_File_for_Collection_or_Payment.htm Please check if your file is included in the list. If it is NOT included please delete your booking online and to wait until you see your file online. The list will be constantly updated. Best Regards. Consulate General of Italy

We thank you for using this service
Kind regards.
Consolato Generale d'Italia a Lagos
i tried booking oo.. but those names to fill i no understand. that 1 to 4..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Just fill your name in all, if you read at the bottom, you would see it's asking if you want to add more family members. The reason is for pple that applied together for legalisation - e.g Husband n wife, mother and children, etc. You get?

That's what I could make of it.
smithsydny:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
sourcecode001:

Just fill your name in all, if you read at the bottom, you would see it's asking if you want to add more family members. The reason is for pple that applied together for legalisation - e.g Husband n wife, mother and children, etc. You get?

That's what I could make of it.
YA I GET IT.. ive been tryin it forever.. thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
leviizu:

Bro. Are you saying we have to bring along all those documents we submitted for legalization? Are going for masters or undergraduate? Do guys going for masters still need to show thier waec result? Because I just found out I submitted every copy of my waec cert I have at the embassy, I have only the print outs...
These were the documents i submitted during my visa application BUT they could be more. Because after my own, i learnt those that booked the following days of appointments were asked to submit their DOV. i am going for masters and you need to submit ur WAEC cert for legalization for this. For visa application, its the PHOTOCOPIES u submit not original and not necessary the authenticated one.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
smithsydny:
i think the names 1-4 is the list of documents you submitted for legalization.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaggyosas:

i think the names 1-4 is the list of documents you submitted for legalization.
hian

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hian indeed cheesy

Same thing I said when I saw his comment.......................lol

smithsydny:
hian
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
sourcecode001:
Hian indeed cheesy
Same thing I said when I saw his comment.......................lol
God is able
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fab11: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2016
Abeg someone should help. I can't find a date to book an appointment. How una take do una own biko
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esiema1: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2016
please i need help been trying to book an appointment but still havent been able to and am resuming oct 17th,been trying to call the embassy but they arent picking
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2016
go to your systems, Get ready to book once I cancel a booking. Don't ask me how I did it, just reply yes when u r logged in and ready to book if you are online - for those looking for Visa appointments for Sept 7! Just a slot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.