Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481726 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yomitekons: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
newacca:
I got my visa today. smiley Even if everyone says you don't have a chance, never give up your dreams.
Congratulations my brother, your success just raised my hope of making it! God bless you! See you @ italy! Grazier

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 5:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Congrats at newacca. Please did you have your DOV before you collect your visa? Thanks in anticipation to your reply.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 27, 2016
bamyet:
Congrats at newacca. Please did you have your DOV before you collect your visa? Thanks in anticipation to your reply.
the boss he submitted his Dov.. u apply for collection the u go like a day before the day of ur visa collection to collect the Dov and pay as well. u can sumbit the Dov that same day like some did and got his visa that same day..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Thank you my bro, you need to sort out whatsapp issue ooo. God bless us all.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2016
bamyet:
Thank you. smiley I didn't do DOV at all. I'm going to a private institute for a programme that is awarded under the general European education system, recognized by the Italian system.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2016
newacca:

Thank you. smiley I didn't do DOV at all. I'm going to a private institute for a programme that is awarded under the general European education system, recognized by the Italian system.
sorry i forgot that.. grin grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2016
bamyet:
Thank you my bro, you need to sort out whatsapp issue ooo. God bless us all.
am trying to sort that oo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2016
yomitekons:

Congratulations my brother, your success just raised my hope of making it! God bless you! See you @ italy! Grazier
Grazie mille. smiley Thanks so much bro. You better start preparing for your travel, you are next. Meanwhile, keep calm & learn Italian.
Ciao!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Congrats newcca..... Pls who has booking for file collection for this Monday....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
icehood:
Congrats newcca..... Pls who has booking for file collection for this Monday....
Thanks Man! smiley Yours is next.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2016
newacca:

Thanks Man! smiley Yours is next.
amen.... I proclaim it.... Thanx Newacca
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by leviizu: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2016
lubarika:
Hello House,

I submitted my DOV to Andrea this Wednesday, after picking it up from Legalisation that same day and was asked to come for pick up on Friday. I came and I successfully collected my passport with the visa.

Wishing all those going to school this year, the best of luck. God Bless.
Congratulations sir.
Please how did your account statement look like. What was your balance?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2016
smithsydny:
oga are u selling or?
Please, don't create wrong impression here and don't patronize touting. If anyone has genuine way to help people here, he should rather share it here, that's the proper way to help one another here. Why would someone who has only one post on Nairaland come on this thread to give such offer and gave a direct link to his personal contact? undecided

The original poster should adjust or the moderators will do the needful. angry
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2016
newacca:

Please, don't create wrong impression here and don't patronize touting. If anyone has genuine way to help people here, he should rather share it here, that's the proper way to help one another here. Why would someone who has only one post on Nairaland come on this thread to give such offer and gave a direct link to his personal contact? undecided

The original poster should adjust or the moderators will do the needful. angry
can't u see how i do answer him. Like i posted before anyone who cant get shld get to embassy and get. Were here to hlp each other. Safe bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Hello e family I jus booked for re entry visa jus now, can I use it for file collection
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2016
opaniyi12:
Hello e family I jus booked for re entry visa jus now, can I use it for file collection
grin no way
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
malivic:
am giving one out for free.on seventh
sent u a pm ..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2016
smithsydny:
can't u see how i do answer him. Like i posted before anyone who cant get shld get to embassy and get. Were here to hlp each other. Safe bro
You don't need to ask such question or quote his post where he dropped his number. Such question will make his post popular. Anyway, I'm glad the moderator has done the necessary.

By the way, your first sentence sounds a little bit impolite + learn how to relate with courtesy on e-forum. undecided

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by malivic: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2016
the one I have is visa for studies.booked two but need only one.the date is 7th
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Anybody that help with collection of file booking bfore Thursday should kindly help me with it.
God has do it for us
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
newacca:

You don't need to ask such question or quote his post where he dropped his number. Such question will make his post popular. Anyway, I'm glad the moderator has done the necessary.

By the way, your first sentence sounds a little bit impolite + learn how to relate with courtesy on e-forum. undecided
Ejo uncle
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
@mavilic aiit
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
leviizu:

Congratulations sir.
Please how did your account statement look like. What was your balance?

About 6 million.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
lubarika:
hav u got my text message.

Hi Smitsydny

I'm going for masters and I submitted 3 (waec, Declaration and Affidavit) paid 9400.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2016
lubarika:

Hi Smitsydny

I'm going for masters and I submitted 3 (waec, Declaration and Affidavit) paid 9400.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: Geophillic and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.