Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481739 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2017
How unah dey?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
whats the next step to take after i translate my documents.

do i need to book for legalistion online, if yes whats the website or link to book?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
linaluv:
whats the next step to take after i translate my documents.

do i need to book for legalistion online, if yes whats the website or link to book?
how far have u gone?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 2:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Legalization done yesterday....
the woman @ d counter asked mi wat are u here for........ I said legalization to study
Masters or undergraduate....... I said Masters
She collected my docs and went thru dem piece by piece
She said ur money is 13400, was happy cuz I budgeted 38900 I sharperly paid
So she gave mi a form to fill, I fink it's dov form I filled it and gave her bck and she said come back in a month and take appointment for collection.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2017
dejiconde:
Legalization done yesterday....
the woman @ d counter asked mi wat are u here for........ I said legalization to study
Masters or undergraduate....... I said Masters
She collected my docs and went thru dem piece by piece
She said ur money is 13400, was happy cuz I budgeted 38900 I sharperly paid
So she gave mi a form to fill, I fink it's dov form I filled it and gave her bck and she said come back in a month and take appointment for collection.
for your legalization, did you book an appointment through the "conslagos" website ? Or you went to the embassy without booking an appointment through the website? Is legalization the same thing as pre-enrolement?

Please what documents did you tender?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2017
smithsydny:
how far have u gone?

my documents will be ready for collection at the translation office Anifowoshe on Monday

i m suprised to see someone post 13400 as price for DOV how come others say its close to 40k

i paid 6500 for translation
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2017
linaluv:

my documents will be ready for collection at the translation office Anifowoshe on Monday

i m suprised to see someone post 13400 as price for DOV how come others say its close to 40k

snt u a pm.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
smithsydny:
snt u a pm.

i cant access such PM.even when i try. NAiraland dont let me see my PM. maybe u should message me here

can you send me an email here. roseclementj@gmail.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
also again during my visit to the italain embassy i saw on their notice board that NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR SUCH VISA AS THAT OF STUDIES

i dont know may be that is old news, somebody should please help us confirm, it seems there are changes theseday with prices .

the embassy is supposed to regularly update thier notice board
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dbubu: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
linaluv:

I think the embassy for now, works with the number of documents you bring for legalization and not a standard fee. I also went there bearing in mind to pay #38900 but she charged #16500. From my observation, your's should be lesser seeing that what you translated cost #6500.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dbubu:

I think the embassy for now, works with the number of documents you bring for legalization and not a standard fee. I also went there bearing in mind to pay #38900 but she charged #16500. From my observation, your's should be lesser seeing that what you translated cost #6500.
u abi?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please I want to correct a notion here.. The kind of questions asked here is just something else.most of us went to the embassy and dropped our experience here some people will still read or not even read it and still ask same questions that is dropped here.

Make people they try read before u ask. Italian embassy is not straight forward at all.. If your not ok with the information here. Go to the embassy on Thursday from 9 to 10. U will enter without appointment and ask whatever u want..

Mind you for ever process u undergo there u must pay..

Reminder;; pre enrollment fee is 22000 naira.

Visa fee for this no idea yet untill July wen student wen student visa will start..

Peace
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
ghostmist:
for your legalization, did you book an appointment through the "conslagos" website ? Or you went to the embassy without booking an appointment through the website? Is legalization the same thing as pre-enrolement?

yes.... I booked appointment for legalization @ www.prenotaonline.esteri.it besides legalization is diff frm pre-enrollment.
U will book appointment for legalization and pre-enrollment separately.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
linaluv:

yes I did mine 13400 but but hold anuff ur case might be diff as smithSydney just said Italian embassy ain't organized. Go there and see for urself.

Just my piece of kobo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
dejiconde:
yes.... I booked appointment for legalization @ www.prenotaonline.esteri.it besides legalization is diff frm pre-enrollment.
U will book appointment for legalization and pre-enrollment separately.
Thanks man...!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
ghostmist:

carry all ur translated docx as d oyinbo woman staple with d originals, if u miss one d woman go turn u bck.
D legalization woman is kinda strict as she talk just dey open ur 32 teeth for her.
She gave mi nick name......... *mouth sealed*
One more thing, if u r to pay 13400, 38900 or 16400 just make sure u hold change cuz she will send u out to go look for change if God want punish u as my case make rain dey fall heavily u go enter dat rain go look for change ooo

Just my piece of kobo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
dejiconde:
carry all ur translated docx as d oyinbo woman staple with d originals, if u miss one d woman go turn u bck.
D legalization woman is kinda strict as she talk just dey open ur 32 teeth for her.
One more thing, if u r to pay 13400, 38900 or 16400 just make sure u hold change cuz she will send u out to go look for change if God want punish u as my case make rain dey fall heavily u go enter dat rain go look for change ooo

Just my piece of kobo.
your CASE is diffrent 2017 bros.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
dejiconde:

Just my piece of kobo.
Thanks bro...I appreciate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
apart from the documents that have been translated, are there any other documents to tender for legalization such as Statement of account , Passport etc.

there are 2 answers on whether to book appointment for legalization.
one person says pre enrolment and legalization are 2 seperate bookings
another person says one should go straight for legalization with the stapled or arranged translated docs
which one do we follow?

please guys i just want to be sure of which one to follow or are both answers valid?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
linaluv:
apart from the documents that have been translated, are there any other documents to tender for legalization such as Statement of account , Passport etc.

another person says one should go straight for legalization with the stapled or arranged translated docs
which one do we follow?

please guys i just want to be sure of which one to follow or are both answers valid?
chai this one strong,. I sent u a mail.. If u have translated just get an appointment for legalization and go submit your documents. After one month go pick and book visa to study for pre enrollment..

Note: U will book file collection to collect your documents back,
Good luck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
linaluv:

which one do we follow?

Ma'am don't confuse urself
1. Legalization and pre-enrollment are two diff things entirely
2. U hv to book appointment for legalization which takes a month to b legalized
3. After gotten ur legalized docx book appointment for pre-enrollment
If u still don't understand read from Pali to Pali of this thread den u go understand

Jes my piece of kobo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
smithsydny:
your CASE is diffrent 2017 bros.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
No b small CASE oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2017
dejiconde:
No b small CASE oo grin grin grin grin
Bro, I've been trying to book an appointment since yesterday. There is no option for "legalization". When i click on "make your reservation" these are the options that appear:

Passport office

Registry office

Citizenship

Notary services

Visa office

Does it mean they've booked all the available spaces for legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
ghostmist:
Bro, I've been trying to book an appointment since yesterday. There is no option for "legalization". When i click on "make your reservation" these are the options that appear:

Passport office

Registry office

Citizenship

Notary services

Visa office

I no sabi where u see those ones from ooo. Anyways did you sign up at the portal? If Yes, lodge in to ur Acct and click on make reservations. There are two options dere
1. Consular chancery
2. Visa application
Go to consular chancery
Under that, there are many options click on I want to start a new legalization no family reunion
Check d fig below

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
ghostmist:

Passport office

Registry office

Citizenship

Notary services

Visa office

I no sabi where u see those ones from ooo. Anyways did you sign up at the portal? If Yes, lodge in to ur Acct and click on make reservations. There are two options dere
1. Consular chancery
2. Visa application
Go to consular chancery
Under that, there are many options click on I want to start a new legalization no family reunion
Go on from dere

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
dejiconde:
1. Consular chancery
2. Visa application
Go to consular chancery
Go on from dere
Thanks once again bro...

That link directed me to the Londra or London consulate. I registered without knowing it was for their London consulate. I later searched for that of the Lagos consulate and registered.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kwenu: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
is there anyone to tell us about the positive stuffs in italy. all i hear are all negatives about the place, met with a man few hours ago who toured 6 shenghen states including italy Austria, spain france etc. but he says italy is the worst of all of them. no jobs ,many youths are into scavenging jobs, also he talked about many young guys been caged down there by Bini women, and they be doing gigolo tinz for survival. , ebo is being carried in italia according to him (sacrifice) everywhere. he painted that italy is ugly . now he wants to move to the US.

GUYS i do not say this to bring discouragement

are there people residing there right now , please tell us what life is really like over there in Italy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
kwenu:
is there anyone to tell us about the positive stuffs in italy. all i hear are all negatives about the place, met with a man few hours ago who toured 6 shenghen states including italy Austria, spain france etc. but he says italy is the worst of all of them. no jobs ,many youths are into scavenging jobs, also he talked about many young guys been caged down there by Bini women, and they be doing gigolo tinz for survival. , ebo is being carried in italia according to him (sacrifice) everywhere. he painted that italy is ugly . now he wants to move to the US.

GUYS i do not say this to bring discouragement

are there people residing there right now , please tell us what life is really like over there in Italy

Truth be told, the man told you only the ugly part of Italy.
Just curiosity, what are you coming to study?
Also, Don't compare France, Austria with Italy.
They're completely different.
Italy is the euro currency's third largest economy and it's in for a bumpy ride.
Now,see the good part of Italy:
1. They provide world class education at relatively low cost. Of course 'When you think it's a perfect opportunity, then there is something you're overlooking or not seeing.
2. 90% of Lecturers that taught me took criticism lightly.
3. There is Borsa di Studio provided you meet up with the requirement. In my own opinion, the stipend is enough for you to live on provided you don't go beyond your limit.
4. You can go on Erasmus or apply for internship.
5. The Exposure and Experience you'll gain at the end you can't buy them.
6. It's going to be European certificate
If I go on and on,I won't stop.
You have to follow your discretion.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
I buy u 33 wen u return.. One Crete for u.. With fine things to make u happy,.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ohai7th: 5:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Those anyone have the past question for torino admission test ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2017
smithsydny:
I buy u 33 wen u return.. One Crete for u.. With fine things to make u happy,.
buy am Andrea

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.