Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479760 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by advanceDNA: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
smithsydny:
oo venice .. Wen did he get the admission? Because has closed in nigeria. He should mail the school telling them that pre enrollment has ended in Nigeria. Then he will know what to do from there..

They just sent it yesterday....he just risked the application sometimes in April when he saw the advert on the internet saying they have scholarship for international student at the school hoping he might get lucky
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by advanceDNA: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Erhie17:
pre enrolement has been extended to 25 but have u done ur authentication and legalisation.

We've not done anything....he said they allowed him apply without legalization..cos I can even see on he's online profile that legalization is showing as pending task. he just got the email yesterday...please I'm sorry ooo..what exactly is authentication,legalization, & pre enrolment. Where do we kick start from here
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Erhie17:
pre enrolement has been extended to 25 but have u done ur authentication and legalisation.
how sure are you?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
advanceDNA:

They just sent it yesterday....he just risked the application sometimes in April when he saw the advert on the internet saying they have scholarship for international student at the school hoping he might get lucky
really don't even know now.. But someone just pre enrollment has been extended.. Are u in Lagos?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dforest(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
decode:

LM 53 is MSc that grants access to PhD, unlike other types of masters which are terminal e.g MBA and other professional masters.
Write the school, defer the admission and go next year.
pleseoooo, don't be offended. what then is LM-54? Enlighten me a little.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by advanceDNA: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Erhie17:

Please is this possible at all...are tuition in Italy this low...I've helped him check on the school website they ddnt really give information about tuition fee for specific courses just general informations....somthing about ISSE which I don't really get...
His fee is showing on his profile as 2100 for tuition.
On the average now how much do I need to have in my account so I can know if I'm capable to use my account for him or I should we should just go and meet the big guns of our family

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
advanceDNA:

Please is this possible at all...are tuition in Italy this low...I've helped him check on the school website they ddnt really give information about tuition fee for specific courses just general informations....somthing about ISSE which I don't really get...
His fee is showing on his profile as 2100 for tuition.
On the average now how much do I need to have in my account so I can know if I'm capable to use my account for him or I should we should just go and meet the big guns of our family
I think your major issue now should be getting appointment and go pre enroll 2mro than looking those issues now..

That should be your most priority now. If u don't all this ur showing us now will not be of any use. Inugo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
My sponsor is my uncle from my maternal side, we dont bear the same surname, hope their is no problem in the statement of account ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Talented4real:
My sponsor is my uncle from my maternal side, we dont bear the same surname, hope their is no problem in the statement of account ?
have some evidence to show for it..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by advanceDNA: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
smithsydny:
have some evidence to show for it..

Oga which one is form A...and how do we get it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chukwuka14(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please house I need someone resident in Italy o help me pay my admin fees for polimi as it is a requirement. I have tried online payments to no avail. Please anyone who can help should just reply here, I would look for a way to contact the person. Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
advanceDNA:

Oga which one is form A...and how do we get it
that's what u use for pre enrollment.. Enter google and search Form A download and print out .. Fill it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by advanceDNA: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
smithsydny:
that's what u use for pre enrollment.. Enter google and search Form A download and print out .. Fill it

OK....is he gonna just go to the consulate tomorrow...or there's need for appointment booking first....??
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
advanceDNA:

OK....is he gonna just go to the consulate tomorrow...or there's need for appointment booking first....??
no appointment yet? What will he use for pre enrollment then?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by advanceDNA: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
smithsydny:
no appointment yet? What will he use for pre enrollment then?

I already said he just got the accept letter yesterday..all this things are new to us....ive been asking..no one really game we a breakdown...I just sent him to lagos this morning that i'll tell him what to do..cos he's just agitated...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
advanceDNA:

I already said he just got the accept letter yesterday..all this things are new to us....ive been asking..no one really game we a breakdown...I just sent him to lagos this morning that i'll tell him what to do..cos he's just agitated...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please have anybody here applied for the student's visa, if yes what are the requirements for this year?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Talented4real:
Please have anybody here applied for the student's visa, if yes what are the requirements for this year?
same as before.. Check the thread for guys last year
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Emirex90(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please I just want to find out how true is it that this year your sponsor must the same surname with u
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emirex90:
Please I just want to find out how true is it that this year your sponsor must the same surname with u
so they said bra. They have been saying it.. But just pray and pray for favour.. That's allow
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Emirex90(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls guys am still finding it hard to book date for visa application....it just showing althru.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emirex90:
Pls guys am still finding it hard to book date for visa application....it just showing althru.
only agent can give u appointment bra.. Welcome to Italian embassy grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emirex90:
Pls guys am still finding it hard to book date for visa a
pplication....it just showing althru.
if u can't book online go through vfs office at lekki
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why is it very difficult for people here to share there experience or useful information to help others..

Its just sad that I look at other thread and see how they share useful Info's but here u will go for enrollment or application u can't even drop anything that happen over there at least to help others..

Its all good. Good luck too us all.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by cyprianok: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
dejiconde:
if u can't book online go through vfs office at lekki

Dejiconde have u seen anyone who booked through visa office lekki that was given student visa?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2017
cyprianok:

Dejiconde have u seen anyone who booked through visa office lekki that was given student visa?
why won't they give wen u hv met all their requirements and is nt like d consulate conduct interviews for students on like other embassies.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
hello people. Pls I want 2 enquire sometin frm u all. I Have already preenrolled but d sch DAT gav me admission offered me 2 diff courses & I chose one of them to preenrol wit but now I prefer d second course. Wat I want to ask is ds. CAN I STILL GO BACK TO THE EMBASSY & CHANGE TO THE SECOND COURSE TO PREENROLL WITH? IS IT ALLOWED? pls its urgent. thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
julescreativity:
hello people. Pls I want 2 enquire sometin frm u all. I Have already preenrolled but d sch DAT gav me admission offered me 2 diff courses & I chose one of them to preenrol wit but now I prefer d second course. Wat I want to ask is ds. CAN I STILL GO BACK TO THE EMBASSY & CHANGE TO THE SECOND COURSE TO PREENROLL WITH? IS IT ALLOWED? pls its urgent. thanks
no ma
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls another different question. can I use my personal bank account if it is up to d required 6m to apply for the student VIsa in August. is it allowed?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by cyprianok: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
thanks bro for the info will act accordingly if otherwise happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.