Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480895 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kilowatt1991:
What documents did they requested from you for the visa application. Did u at the DOV@ Dejiconde
all necessary doxc u knw and don't fill application form with Biro fill online
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
decode:

All documents? You mean simple photocopies with the translated copies or without the translated copies. Should the copies be authenticated?
aside dov bros.. Form A admission letter 2 passport, 22k
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by jonaschinagorom: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
dejiconde:
all necessary doxc u knw and don't fill application form with Biro fill online
Whc link can we fill application online pls
Hv online been seeing dat one u print and fill with biro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rowenagold(f): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dencotext:
Hello guys,

I have discovered some of the basic things Italy embassy look for. Number one: their consular office handle documents as much as possible under their zone of jurisdiction. So people that schooled in places like Ondo, kwara and Edo may be handle by their branch in Lagos. So if you go to the wrong branch, you will be redirected back to Lagos.

I sat for WAEC in Abuja so Italy embassy in Abuja attended to me for pre-enrolment and legalization of my WAEC.

But because my online degree is from USA the DOV has to be done by Italy embassy in USA. I DHL it to them less than a week and now the DOV is ready for pickup. But the naija legal team for Italy embassy Abuja just they call me for phone they worry my life like witch after many weeks. Please make dem chop my WAEC, I no even need am for Master degree self. My DOV for my bachelor is enough, even the consular officer tell me say that is what really matters so make I make sure say I get am from their USA branch.

My next challenge be say....how I go take book this 2-way flight ticket self and any clue about account statements? If I do well for account statement dem suppose stamp me student visa sha

Pls how can I do my legalisation in abuja?
I am currently in abuja and getting someone in lagos is proving difficult.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rowenagold(f): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
debanj1986:
Good evening guys, u guys can now pre enrol at the embassy without ur dov, try to utilize the opportunity, Everything is closing by Friday 7th of July. Just make sure that All ur documents aside dov are with u and ur 22k. Meet u at the top

Pls does this include the translated copies? I don't have my translated copies yet.
Also I couldn't get an appointment online, is it ok to still go to the embassy tomorrow? Will I be able to submit my documents?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2017
rowenagold:

Pls does this include the translated copies? I don't have my translated copies yet.
Also I couldn't get an appointment online, is it ok to still go to the embassy tomorrow? Will I be able to submit my documents?
submit wch docs.. Goan pre enroll on Friday work on your dov later
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rowenagold(f): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2017
smithsydny:
submit wch docs.. Goan pre enroll on Friday work on your dov later

I went on Tuesday to the embassy and they say I need to have an appointment before I can submit for pre-enrolment
Should I still go on Friday without an appointment?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
rowenagold:

I went on Tuesday to the embassy and they say I need to have an appointment before I can submit for pre-enrolment
Should I still go on Friday without an appointment?
haba u never book?.. Carries hand for head for u oo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rowenagold(f): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
smithsydny:
haba u never book?.. Carries hand for head for u oo.

I haven't booked
Couldn't book online, been trying to since last week.
Pls what's the possible way forward now?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
rowenagold:

I haven't booked
Couldn't book online, been trying to since last week.
Pls what's the possible way forward now?
I replied your mail
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rowenagold(f): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
smithsydny:
I replied your mail

i sent you another, kindly reply
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by scolefield: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
they're at it again. this is what I just discovered... maybe we need to call this embassy and ask them what's going on. we can't continue staying awake, while some people who call themselves agents are doing this rubbish. I am beginning to think that the embassy has a hand in this.
I suggest we call and disturb them about this, and see if they'll do something.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 5:55am On Jul 07, 2017
scolefield:
they're at it again. this is what I just discovered... maybe we need to call this embassy and ask them what's going on. we can't continue staying awake, while some people who call themselves agents are doing this rubbish. I am beginning to think that the embassy has a hand in this.
I suggest we call and disturb them about this, and see if they'll do something.
I will advice u apply thru d vfs office in lekki
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by scolefield: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2017
dejiconde:
how can I do that? what are the steps and procedures? is it easier in lekki than in VI?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by incredible16(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
dejiconde:
visit www.italy-ng.com
They are more organised Dan d main embassy and u don't need to book any appointment just walk in dere from Monday to friday. Wen u visit d site u will know what to do and if you don't understand Hala mi ere
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by incredible16(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
scolefield:

how can I do that? what are the steps and procedures? is it easier in lekki than in VI?
visit www.italy-ng.com
They are more organised Dan d main embassy and u don't need to book any appointment just walk in dere from Monday to friday. Wen u visit d site u will know what to do and if you don't understand Hala mi ere
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
drbiachi:
Are the names for the successful candidates for the Italian scholarship out I heard someone has been called.
Yes, people have been called.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tab4: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hey guys. I studied abroad and have done my pre enrolment. Where can I translate my transcript? The translator at Onikan refused to help me. I need to book for legalization ASAP.

Please help.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tab4:
Hey guys. I studied abroad and have done my pre enrolment. Where can I translate my transcript? The translator at Onikan refused to help me. I need to book for legalization ASAP.

Please help.
y didn't she help? Reasons
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tab4: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
smithsydny:
y didn't she help? Reasons

The woman said that, she only translate Nigerian issued transcripts.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tab4:

The woman said that, she only translate Nigerian issued transcripts.
I think some guys here or a guy talked about his and he was asked to send it back to the country were he studied so it can be done there . I believe that should be case..

Wch country by the way?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tab4: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
smithsydny:
I think some guys here or a guy talked about his and he was asked to send it back to the country were he studied so it can be done there . I believe that should be case..

Wch country by the way?

North Cyprus. Is there a deadline for legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tab4:

North Cyprus. Is there a deadline for legalization?
no sir no dead line.. U can do it anytime its better u do it wen ur still around ..

My advice to everyone is make sure u u get dov before traveling out if you get the visa.. Because getting it across won't be funny..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by flamesjay(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please, when were they called because I got in touch with the Embassy yesterday and, I was told the result for the scholarship will be communicated soon. Also, what medium was used- is it via email or phone
decode:

Yes, people have been called.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
flamesjay:
Please, when were they called because I got in touch with the Embassy yesterday and, I was told the result for the scholarship will be communicated soon. Also, what medium was used- is it via email or phone
Phone, and it was this week.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by flamesjay(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2017
Did you attend the interview?
decode:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kilowatt1991: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is pre enrollment over.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kilowatt1991:
Is pre enrollment over.
yes
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kilowatt1991: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
So how do we get the legalized document and the dov from the embassy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
decode:

Are you serious which school did you apply to? I came for the interview too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.