Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? (2851 Views)

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by rasputinn(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
[quote author=Pukkah]

Do you think this mishmash of a story belittle the man? quote]

El Rufai doeswnt need any mishmash of a story to belittle him,his mouth is suited for just that
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Basketmouth1: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Maybe he sacrificed to become the chief peddler of falsehood
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by bubadaniel13: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
There is no smoke without fire oh,u never can tell what people can do these because of positions or money,I just pray it's not true cos he has the tendencies.....
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Stallion77(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lets atleast have this story for fun besides El-rufai doesn't have credibility so why do we need one for this story to be allowed to breath?
If its a rumor...then there should be an element of truth lurking somewhere. undecided
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Vogue50: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
silica: El-Rufai's First wife have packed out of his house following revealation that the man sacrifced their first daughter to further his political career not as President, but SGF. If the man can go to that extent how can he tell me he is a saint and innocent. Some of these men that have sold their soul for earthly gains can not be trusted. They want to always remain in the limelight to maximise their sacrifice. These issues have to be deliberated to know if we have become sacrificial lamb or fowl for some of these desperate politicians.
this is blackmail ! I don't like him as a person but I know very well that he can't do a thing like that.
He still has his own flaws !
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Elueme: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
acidtalk:

Moderators LOCK THIS THREAD and give the keys to Boko Haram for safe keeps.

This Poster is a Pathetic imbe*cile who has shrubs growing on his head in place of hairs.

You don't come here spreading senseless rumors.

The Man (El-Rufai) lost his daughter after Jonathan became president, so did he sacrifice her to become SGF to an opposition party or in sacrificed her in advance for 2015?

Oloshi! Oyianra!! Damborabanka!!! Idio*t like you
Why your nicker, come they tear now? Are you his( elrufai) defender? Look at the anger and emotion you are dissipating on an issue that concerns you not.. Why didn't you react this way when Sahara reporters along side el Rufai and his cronies were peddling falsehood about the first lady? I remember you joining the fray then.. Guy go sit down. Na today? El Rufai can do anything for power at the rate he is going.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Elueme: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
The Op has only expressed his opinion, you either take it or leave it.. We are humans and so we should be rational in our judgement. Whatever elrufai does to himself and his family is strictly his business. Until he takes actions that will affect the country, I will learn to treat his personal affairs with discretion. There is no point insulting the OP. if you can condone it, move to the next thread
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by BeraBera(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
There may be some iota of truth in OP's post, but a source would have convinced me the more. Be that as it may, ELRUFAI is just rubbishing himself on the social media
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by banki(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
eleume........eleume dont you ever get tired
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Gbawe: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
This is simply distasteful. A man who likely loves his children very much, never mind his personal faults as a public figure, is now being frivolously accused of 'sacrificing' one of them. OP, I can only conclude you don't have kids. This is one area you should not stray into carelessly. Some of you just come here to carelessly say whatever comes to your mind without consideration for others.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by takedat(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Beer parlour gist. This Op is a complete Ode
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by lacasa: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
grin grin grin

This Op must be from Otuoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tale Of Two Link Bridges In Lagos / MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants / Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.