Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? (12100 Views)

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Sons Of God (fallen Angels) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

On point bro, I never knew a thread like existed before my write up. I wonder why some find it difficult for spirits to have intimate relation with man while we have example in the bible, the Holy Spirit came upon Mary n she had Jesus, who can explain how it became possible, yet u seek an explanation how possible this is?

[size=15pt]BLASPHEMY !!! to the bolded statement.[/size]
Re: Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? by PastorOluT(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2013
frosbel:

lol, frosbel u no next to nothing about what u claim to believe. The Holy Spirit did not come upon Mary to have Jesus, u called that blasphemy?

NB I am not implying sex, there are levels of intimacy u can never think of in ur wildest imagination. Do u know our relationship with the Holy Ghost is a kind of intimacy? I bet u won't 'cos u are still thinking within the box, though u tried to come out bt u are still trapped in anyways!
Re: Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? by PastorOluT(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You mean i seem to be so cut up in believing what the bible says, i don't see what is unhealthy about that believing the scriptures.
Re: Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? by PastorOluT(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2013
frosbel:

Let me tell u what blasphemy really is, u claim to believe the bible yet;

1. U dont in Christ as God

2. U believe Jesus is just an angel (angel Michael)

3. U dont believe in the Holy Spirit as a person (though I cant say for sure u dont believe in this, bt i think u dont so prove otherwise)

4. U dont believe in Hell

5. U dont believe in the second coming of Jesus (Rapture)

And many more, just let me stop here. These are all blasphemy 'cos the bible teaches it yet u say u are a Christian, my question is this what exactly do u believe in ur bible?
Re: Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? by Spotless180(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
firebrand:

The angels were not just delivered into chains of darkness, but at the same time cast down to hell. Therefore, Satan does not fit into that interpretation as consistently echoed by frosbel.
that is true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / My Experience With A Babalawo From Nairaland / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.