Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4391674 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hannydarl(f): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2012
Ifyemma: @hannydarl thanks alot, i learnt so many pls at what age do u wean ur kids and what method is d best. I have a 7months old baby and expecting(6wks) should i stop breastfeeding her.

Well, some people say its not good to Br-east feed when one is expecting. At 7mos its okay to wean if you are willing to but if you want you can Bfeed till one year its your choice.
You can surely wean now but it will depend on if your baby is used to feeding bottles. If he isn't then try making his milk in sippy cup with a spout he is comfortable with. Then buy a formula of your choice that is age appropriate and that suits the health and nutritional needs of your child(some babies are lactose intollerant or may react the soya used in some formula)
When you get the milk give and watch the baby's reaction for the day(same with every new food like eggs, peanut, soyabeans, beans etc you introduce to your baby. Give a little and wait to see if baby will react to it in let's say 1 day if nothing happens you can then go ahead and feed baby normaly)
If all goes well and baby likes it then you found your milk if not, try another. My daughter liked soya beans flavour so she took only one particular SMA milk that contains soya beans.
My kids were not breast fed. I never bought milk or bottles untill 1wk after their birth. I tried to BF for two months but it did not go well. So out of worry I bought the milk.

Just remember to give milk regularly as stated on the milk can you choose to use and don't use hot water to make baby's feed (except where stated) use water warm enough for baby to eat.

I don't qiute get you what way is best question.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helixmanager: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2012
You can surely wean now but it will depend on if your baby is used to feeding bottles

Please note that the use of feeding bottles should be discouraged and weaning is not dependent on that.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pamperme: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2012
helixmanager:

Please note that the use of feeding bottles should be discouraged and weaning is not dependent on that.

Am sorry, but why should feeding bottles be discouraged

@ Hannydarl,

Your post is very useful. We are almost running out of ideas of what else to cook for our 7months old baby apart from rice, potatoes, noodles, egg yolk etc. Thanks a bunch for that wonderful post.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hannydarl(f): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
helixmanager:

You should promot hygine rather than discouraging the bottle. You can't feed a new born baby milk from a cup or with a spoon. For Ages parents have used the bottle and kids turned out just fine. Nowadays many parents could be careless and lazy granted but let us face facts. Not all mothers will breast feed from day one. Encourage hygine and cleaneliness . Take time out to teach mothers who bottle feed the dangers of not washing the bottles properly
The dangers of using prepared feed for more than 1hr if baby doesn't finish it.
The dangers of not washing the hands before touching babys food.
Just like breastfeeding campaings the government can help educate women who chOose to bottle feed even using expressed br-east milk(for working moms who express milk in bottles for baby when they are out to work) the importance of HYGINE when handling and preparing baby food.

Maybe I will post soon about that.
By the way I never said weanning was dependant on bottles go back to my post and see the other option I gave.
Milk is very important to a growing child if mom stops br-east feeding then she MUST look for a suitable alternative and cow's milk it is(except where baby has allergy to lactose) and the baby nEeds something to drink his milk from so if you have any advice post it here. I also am a learner for as long as I am ALIVE.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hannydarl(f): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pamperme:

Am sorry, but why should feeding bottles be discouraged

@ Hannydarl,

Your post is very useful. We are almost running out of ideas of what else to cook for our 7months old baby apart from rice, potatoes, noodles, egg yolk etc. Thanks a bunch for that wonderful post.

Welcome dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpia1: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
I have a 7months old baby and expecting(6wks) should i stop breastfeeding her.

you should.

breastfeeding promotes womb contraction.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hannydarl(f): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
tpia1:

you should.

breastfeeding promotes womb contraction.

Ohhhh. Ok. Never looked at it from that angle ooooo. True talk. Though I have heard different reasons not to but they were all wierd reasons like pregnancy spoils the br-east milk or the BFing baby will suck life out of the expected baby etc. And the breastfeeding baby will fall sick and maybe worse.

Besides mother needs her nutriends to grow new baby so maybe BFing may affect the pregnancy. Well, I am not a doctor maybe a doctor here may help us out?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpia1: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
From wiki:

Hormone release

Breastfeeding releases oxytocin and prolactin, hormones that relax the mother and make her feel more nurturing toward her baby.

Breastfeeding soon after giving birth increases the mother's oxytocin levels, making her uterus contract more quickly and reducing bleeding.

Pitocin, a synthetic hormone used to make the uterus contract during and after labour, is structurally modelled on oxytocin.

pitocin is used to induce labour because it makes the womb contract.

after labour, breastfeeding releases the hormone, which helps the womb go back to its pre-pregnancy state.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by abbeymighty(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
andyanders: As a father,who loves seeing my kids grow no matter my official commitment,have observed that babies comes with different kinds of behaviors in terms of growth.They have different time frame. some can sleep for about 1hr and get up, stay for about 30 mins, and go to sleep again. When mothers, tend to take food at anytime when they are sleeping, they wake up and also give signs to say, I need food.Some cry intermittently just for no reason and the mother must be awake.Some prefer to sleep during the day and keep awake during the night but some tend to sleep during the night and keep awake during the day. Some prefer just what I may call short rest.
Like my first boy, he never gave anyone any problem. If you brea-st feed him and he sleeps, he does not wake up till the normal adult time. Like when he was born, you brea-st feed him around 7 pm in the night and he sleeps, he will only wake up 4am or 6am in the morning. Same in the afternoon.When the 2nd one came, he was like the crying type and would want to be fed almost every 2 hrs and he will follow up crying for no reason.
We have d same experience. My first baby is as urs, but my 2nd who is 8wks old is a cryng type and for food only. If not sleeping, next is to suck or crying
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hannydarl(f): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2012
tpia1: From wiki:

after labour, breastfeeding releases the hormone, which helps the womb go back to its pre-pregnancy state.

Oh thanks Tpia. Good to know. Especially for women who experience threatened abortions and need to relax the womb.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helixmanager: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
hannydarl:

You should promot hygine rather than discouraging the bottle. You can't feed a new born baby milk from a cup or with a spoon. For Ages parents have used the bottle and kids turned out just fine. Nowadays many parents could be careless and lazy granted but let us face facts. Not all mothers will breast feed from day one. Encourage hygine and cleaneliness . Take time out to teach mothers who bottle feed the dangers of not washing the bottles properly
The dangers of using prepared feed for more than 1hr if baby doesn't finish it.
The dangers of not washing the hands before touching babys food.
Just like breastfeeding campaings the government can help educate women who chOose to bottle feed even using expressed br-east milk(for working moms who express milk in bottles for baby when they are out to work) the importance of HYGINE when handling and preparing baby food.

Maybe I will post soon about that.
By the way I never said weanning was dependant on bottles go back to my post and see the other option I gave.
Milk is very important to a growing child if mom stops br-east feeding then she MUST look for a suitable alternative and cow's milk it is(except where baby has allergy to lactose) and the baby nEeds something to drink his milk from so if you have any advice post it here. I also am a learner for as long as I am ALIVE.

Say what you know and not what you think,ok?

Who says
You can't feed a new born baby milk from a cup or with a spoon
?? shocked shocked shocked

I have decided to keep mute on some of the experience you share here cos I appreciate your passion as a mother,however,you need to understand variation among babies and mothers.I just decided to point out the sensitivity of bottle feeding,if you are a health professional especially in Pediatrics or O&G you will understand better the challenges therein.

I am not here to compete but to ensure mothers get the best advice and once again,this forum doesn't replace the hospital.As HCPs there are information we can't share here,hence,we advice mothers visit the health care facilities.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helixmanager: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2012
Ifyemma: @hannydarl thanks alot, i learnt so many pls at what age do u wean ur kids and what method is d best. I have a 7months old baby and expecting(6wks) should i stop breastfeeding her.

Is your 7month baby solely on breasttmilk?

Do you mean the pregnancy is 6 weeks old or 6 weeks to delivery?

Do you have sores after breasttfeeding?

There are other personal questions(even psychological),I may need to ask which you may not be comfortable answering on this platform.

Do you stay in Abuja?If yes,I can recommend a lactation consultant in National Hospital if you are worried about it.

Its a 2 way thing,Yes or No depending on your response.There are cases where mothers successfully breasttfeed throughout pregnancy,some even tandem nurse/feed. So I advice you see your doctor.

tpia1: From wiki:

Yes,I see your point but consider the quote below;

Nipplle stimulation does trigger your body's production of the hormone oxytocin, which helps with milk letdown and also plays a role in the contractions you have during labor. Fortunately, the amount of oxytocin released isn't enough to stimulate labor under normal circumstances.-
Jan Barger
lactation consultant
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dominique(f): 4:42am On Dec 16, 2012
How about the myth that pregnancy hormones taints the breast milk making it unsafe for the baby? I don't believe it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpia1: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Oxytocin promotes womb contraction, not labour in a breastfeeding mother.

Pitocin is the synthetic form which promotes labour.

Its not a must that she must breastfeed if she's pregnant.

Anything that carries a risk of miscarriage is better avoided although of course its up to the woman what she wants to do.

I'm not sure why there's an argument here, or what there is to argue about.

Its not advisable to breastfeed while pregnant- there are a lot of tales attached to it even before the clinical studies on oxytocin, and what people need to consider is the fact that sometimes these tales are based on what has been observed in the past.

Well, i'm not interested in arguing here, if a woman wants to breastfeed while pregnant with another baby, its her choice.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpia1: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2012
dominique: How about the myth that pregnancy hormones taints the breast milk making it unsafe for the baby? I don't believe it.

Which pregnancy hormones in particular?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dominique(f): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
tpia1:

Which pregnancy hormones in particular?

I'm not sure, propably progesterone and oestrogen. More than one person has told me its not advisible to continue breastfeeding one another child is concieved. They said the milk would have soured and very harmful to the baby. These people are not healthcare personel o, just experienced mothers. I've done some googling but didn't get any solid results.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hannydarl(f): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
helixmanager:

Say what you know and not what you think,ok?

Who says ?? shocked shocked shocked

I have decided to keep mute on some of the experience you share here cos I appreciate your passion as a mother,however,you need to understand variation among babies and mothers.I just decided to point out the sensitivity of bottle feeding,if you are a health professional especially in Pediatrics or O&G you will understand better the challenges therein.

I am not here to compete but to ensure mothers get the best advice and once again,this forum doesn't replace the hospital.As HCPs there are information we can't share here,hence,we advice mothers visit the health care facilities.

What age do babies develop the reflex to swallow from a cup? Babies have reflex to suck. If I give you a newborn infant how long will it take you to feed him milk with a spoon? Abeg my dear if you have any thing to advice and explain then do it clearly so that we all can see where you are comming from.
Not just quote some one, dissagree and then back out. Hannydarl has not raise 1 million babies so I am still open to learning. Don't just say don't use bottles. State the reasons why and then share with us all how best to do the recomended thing.
I still say mothers should go ahead and use bottles as long as they can follow strict hygine.

In my posts time and again you will find where I mentioned that no two babies are the same. Some are choosy some are very open to new things but it doesn't stop one as a parent from trying now and again in a bid to give our babies the best.
If you dissagree with any of my post like you said then let us know why you dissagree and then give us solutions.

You can't compete with me na. Abi we dey drag husband?

Nobody is playing the role of a doctor. Every mom knows to take her child to the doctor if its sick. For generations mothers have bEen known to share experiences and ideas on child care and this forum is one of such.

Pregnant breastfeeding mom. Like I stated earlier many old time moms say. Big NO to it. I don't know if their reasons are true. But if you want to stop BFing, its your choiCe. Don't be afraid to use the bottle abeg just make sure you follow the instruction on the milk can. Wash babys bottles well. Get a plastic bucket, get milton sterilizing tablet get a clean empty bottle of ragolis. Measure the required liters as reqired for the tablet(5liters to 1 tablet. which is, 3bottles and 1/3rd ragolis per tablet) into the bucket and add the tablet. Completely submerge baby's bottles and other feeding utensils into the bucket leaving no bubbles or space and always wash hands before picking baby's stuff or making baby's food.
Always make what baby can finish. If baby does not finish the food after 3mins of preparing it throw it AWAY. As bacteria can grow in milk that is left out in room temp. Bacteria (from baby's mouth or your hand or from milk itself as nothing can be said to be 100% sterile even if you put it in a cup ) when given time can grow and multiply so be careful to feed your baby any kind of food and preserve well any leftovers. Don't feed your child food left out for more than 30mins.
A dirty mother wether she cooses to bRe-ast feed, bottle feed or spoon feed is a danger to her baby. So mothers put in extra effort to protect your babies from preventable diseases.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tpia1: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
dominique:

I'm not sure, propably progesterone and oestrogen. More than one person has told me its not advisible to continue breastfeeding one another child is concieved. They said the milk would have soured and very harmful to the baby. These people are not healthcare personel o, just experienced mothers. I've done some googling but didn't get any solid results.

pregnancy hormones would be secreted in milk, I'm guessing. And they do include HCG.

not sure what the effect is for the baby, but personally, i wouldnt belabour the point like i see someone doing here.

its not like there are no nutritional alternatives to b.reast milk should a woman find herself pregnant again some months after delivery.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pamperme: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hi All,

Has anyone ever tried this 'Purity second food'? it's a smooth blend of food in a glass jar.

I just want to know if anyone has tried it, i gave it to my baby and he loves it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yes Pamperne I did try it too, my son totally loved it; he used to finish 2 bottles @once!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pamperme: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2012
maran1983: Yes Pamperne I did try it too, my son totally loved it; he used to finish 2 bottles @once!

Good to know. Mine finishes the jar at once and he is always licking his lips for more, lol cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2012
@Pamperme, what's that pls?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tjskii(f): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
On the issue of breastfeeding while pregnant,my doctor told me not to,though Iv read articles that promote it and say therz nothing wrong with it,I decided to go with my doctorz advice,and I think u shud too(go with ur doctorz advice,I mean).

On the issue of bottle feeding,the only thing I hear bout it is negative reports,was specificaly told by my doctor not to bottlefeed,as it isn't healthy,and wen they start teething the teets,supposedly cause tooth decay,so I breastfed my kid exclusively for 3months and after that,gave him baby milk with a sterilized cup and plastic spoon,and he turned out ok

Oh and wen he was born,I didn't produce milk fast enuf,so he had to be spoonfed milk formular
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blank(f): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
My cousin's lactation consultant told her to continue breastfeeding while pregnant that it would ensure the first got the necessary immunities and will not affect the foetus. She did so and currently is breastfeeding the two at the same time. Her first is 1yr 2months and the 2nd is 2months old. They are both thriving well. The only thing is she had to eat healthy and watch her food intake cos she tended to get hungry easily.

Do what will suit your situation. My personal opinion is to do what feels right to you (actually, breastfeed for as long as you can, lol).

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helixmanager: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2012
tjskii: On the issue of breastfeeding while pregnant,my doctor told me not to,though Iv read articles that promote it and say therz nothing wrong with it,I decided to go with my doctorz advice,and I think u shud too(go with ur doctorz advice,I mean).

On the issue of bottle feeding,the only thing I hear bout it is negative reports,was specificaly told by my doctor not to bottlefeed,as it isn't healthy,and wen they start teething the teets,supposedly cause tooth decay,so I breastfed my kid exclusively for 3months and after that,gave him baby milk with a sterilized cup and plastic spoon,and he turned out ok

Oh and wen he was born,I didn't produce milk fast enuf,so he had to be spoonfed milk formular

Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helixmanager: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2012
blank: My cousin's lactation consultant told her to continue breastfeeding while pregnant that it would ensure the first got the necessary immunities and will not affect the foetus. She did so and currently is breastfeeding the two at the same time. Her first is 1yr 2months and the 2nd is 2months old. They are both thriving well. The only thing is she had to eat healthy and watch her food intake cos she tended to get hungry easily.

Do what will suit your situation. My personal opinion is to do what feels right to you (actually, breastfeed for as long as you can, lol).

Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hannydarl(f): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2012
Bottle feeding of milk causes tooth decay? It is giving of babies sweet drinks with bottles esp at night just before going to bed and even durring bed times that causes that.
If na so many naija babies and babies around the world will be left with no tooth. Anyway sha. Like I posted earlier the mother makes the decision that suits her and her baby. But for those who choose to bottle feed and can be hygenic with it, go ahead.
If you are a dirty and careless mother abeg stick to breast feeding untill baby can eat solids abeg because even the spoon and cup thing will be out in the air for
hrs if baby remanins it and prolly will be fed untill he finishes it.

Just like baby sleeping on his back or stomach its not a set rule and you move with the flow of your baby.
Abeg google it people. I am not talking about formula fEeding o. Cos we all know Br-east milk is best. I am talking of using the feeding bottle be it with expressed B-reast milk or water or juice.
Most doctors warn against bottles cos most parents are careless and may not clean bottles properly and besides in most cases, bottles means no Bre-ast milk for baby and this is what they don't want which is understandable. But to say a well cleaned bottle and well monitored feeding of an infant from the bottle is bad?
I am not saying don't spoon feed o. If that is your choice and it goes well with baby then by all means roll with it. But, if you choose to use the bottle and you can be hygenic about it, don't be afraid to do so.
Just don't prop an infant with a bottle unattended, don't put juice or sweet drinks in a bottle for a baby. when baby gets to 4 or 5 mos try introducing the cup. Don't give baby sweet drinks just before his bed time be it from bottle or cup as it may cause tooth decay. Be clean, explain how you wash and treat baby's feeding utensils to his care giver so they can handle things in your absence.

No need to argue this matter bottom line is as a mom be clean, handle baby's thing and play area well.watch out for allergies when introducing new feed to baby esp food like eggs, nuts and legumes such as beans and peanuts give only a little at a time and one of these food at a time to watch for baby's reaction to the food. There may be too much damage if baby is allergic to a fOod and mom gives him a large feed of that same food the first time she tries. Watch what you drag into a house with an infant esp a crawling one. Don't neglect fevers or any unussual symptom from baby, take baby for all immunizations, talk sing and play with baby. Stimulate his senses and make him feel loved and you are good to go.

Till new year. Have a wonderful christmas and hope our darling enjoy the season as well.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pamperme: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2012
imurboss: @Pamperme, what's that pls?

Will post the picture of the jar asap!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2012
Alright,i'll keep my fingers crossed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bkodi: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2012
Hi everyone. I need help.My baby is 13months old and I've noticed that she stools a lot after taking peak 123 milk.Can I give her "adult" milk instead. pls advice!!!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hannydarl(f): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2012
bkodi: Hi everyone. I need help.My baby is 13months old and I've noticed that she stools a lot after taking peak 123 milk.Can I give her "adult" milk instead. pls advice!!!!!

Try Nestle Nido. Its suitable alternative for babies 1yr and over. And easy on the pocket too. who knows, your lil one may like it. That's what my girl takes and she started at 1yr old.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pamperme: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ Imurboss,
See pix attached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.