Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4392054 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Giddyperson:
scanned copy of your certificate please

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Health16:

Order your favorite detox tea here >>> http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/winning-fat-buster-tea/

call / whatsapp +2349077198347, +2348165238240

We nor want

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2017
So I recently got the genius idea to start putting my baby down in her cot for her daytime naps instead of on my bed, I've noticed she sleeps longer when I'm not lying beside her and when she tries to wake up I just rock the cot a little and she goes back to sleep. I've a graco playpen so I can easily push that upper part to make a rocking motion.

Dazzle86 come over to this thread, how's your baby, hope she came with sleeping anointing

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2017
jazzyjazz:

In za oza room wink
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Health16:

Order your favorite detox tea here >>> http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/winning-fat-buster-tea/

call / whatsapp +2349077198347, +2348165238240
Seun see people that don't want to pay you for advert instead they want to come and liter this thread.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Giddyperson:
scanned copy of your certificate please

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Giddyperson:
So I recently got the genius idea to start putting my baby down in her cot for her daytime naps instead of on my bed, I've noticed she sleeps longer when I'm not lying beside her and when she tries to wake up I just rock the cot a little and she goes back to sleep. I've a graco playpen so I can easily push that upper part to make a rocking motion.

Dazzle86 come over to this thread, how's your baby, hope she came with sleeping anointing

This method never worked for Ilan at all
In fact, he sleeps longer when I'm lying beside him

If I move and he shakes small and does not smell me or he stretches his hand and does not feel me, na cry go be the next thing
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Same for my baby. He waves his hands when he's sleeping. If he doesn't touch me, wahala

jazzyjazz:

If I move and he shakes small and does not smell me or he stretches his hand and does not feel me, na cry go be the next thing
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Even me I missed season 2. Was refreshing and refreshing for it to post but it didn't, when I almost jammed okada man, I jeje closed the page.
Guess my refreshing worked for a split second. Now no excuse oh!

Giddyperson:
Seems I missed season two again. Smh for me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Even me I missed season 2. Was refreshing and refreshing for it to post but it didn't, when I almost jammed okada man, I jeje closed the page.
Guess my refreshing worked for a split second. Now no excuse oh!

yayy finally. Fine boy. Seems he can sit on his own now. My baby can sit just long enough for me to take a picture lol.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Lol, yes oh, we're on belly crawling and turning 360 now. I usually keep washed clothes folded at the foot of his bed till I can put them in the wardrobe. This morning I came out of the bathroom (when I went in he was asleep) and he had dragged himself to the clothes and was scattering and tasting them shocked shocked

Giddyperson:
yayy finally. Fine boy. Seems he can sit on his own now. My baby can sit just long enough for me to take a picture lol.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2017
jazzyjazz:

My baby is the exact opposite of this. I usually leave her on the bed and go about my normal business both when she's sleeping and when she's awake. She's not a disturber as long as she's fed and changed. Even at night sef she's always slept as if she knows it's night. I pray all my babies come like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol, yes oh, we're on belly crawling and turning 360 now. I usually keep washed clothes folded at the foot of his bed till I can put them in the wardrobe. This morning I came out of the bathroom (when I went in he was asleep) and he had dragged himself to the clothes and was scattering and tasting them shocked shocked

lmao @tasting them. My baby reminds me of that meme that says something like 'eat whAtever you like and if anyone tries to stop you, eat them too' grin cuz sometimes she'd be chewing on her blanket and if you try to take that away from her she'd be busy trying to grab your hand and eat it too grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Sansa143:
Evening all!
Our new obsession dis wk is foot in d mouth,wrestling wit me on top my phone,flipping and raising bumbum(d dude wants to crawl)and back sliding!He Picks anything witin his reach n straight to his mouth,bathing us wit saliva,monitoring ur spoon as it moves 4rm plate to mouth!The list is endless!Am already exhausted,d dude is really handful chai cry cry cry
this is just the beginning. wait till he starts crawling. that's where this phrase........ JOY OF MOTHER HOOD ...... makes sence. this his world. enjoy mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
hunniesuzie:

grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Yesitsme:
my sister, na money person dey find. Have been busy with business and interviews. LO is having catarrh and cough.

Don't worry gud job and money will locate u soonest....

wishing lo quickest recovery... its the season
It rains virtually everyday here...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sansa143:
Evening all!
Our new obsession dis wk is foot in d mouth,wrestling wit me on top my phone,flipping and raising bumbum(d dude wants to crawl)and back sliding!He Picks anything witin his reach n straight to his mouth,bathing us wit saliva,monitoring ur spoon as it moves 4rm plate to mouth!The list is endless!Am already exhausted,d dude is really handful chai cry cry cry

Cool down, he'll soon start crawling/walking/climbing/smashing/removing TV remote buttons/turning off/on the UPS just to hear that pim pim sound / dragging the bedspread off from the bed just when you finished making the bed e.t.c grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Cool down, he'll soon start crawling/walking/climbing/smashing/removing TV remote buttons/turning off/on the UPS just to hear that pim pim sound / dragging the bedspread off from the bed just when you finished making the bed e.t.c grin
choi this would be a sign that she's ready for crèche

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Prettyhurts:

DH was watching a match last saturday and my dd crawled to the decoder and just yanked it out and started laughing....DH just weak immediately but who e wan vex for na? an 8-month old tata? grin
I kuku joined her to laugh cos when she was crawling towards the decoder, I asked him to carry her away and he refused saying that he wanted her to exercise her muscles small cheesy cheesy grin grin

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Giddyperson:
choi this would be a sign that she's ready for crèche

September is already calling her name.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Prettyhurts:

September is already calling her name.
lol more like December thank God for ASUU strike cheesy my kid sis would be free

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
enque:

DH was watching a match last saturday and my dd crawled to the decoder and just yanked it out and started laughing....DH just weak immediately but who e wan vex for na? an 8-month old tata? grin
I kuku joined her to laugh cos when she was crawling towards the decoder, I asked him to carry her away and he refused saying that he wanted her to exercise her muscles small cheesy cheesy grin grin

lol.. she truly exercised the muscle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
jazzyjazz:
So my ds will not eat food but when I'm eating corn he will be hustling it with me. So I decided to give him, see him dealing with the corn and smacking his lips.
I say let me mash it for him, he rejected it. If it's not on the Cobb, he no go chop. He go cry till you give am big one.
Toh
Issokay o
I am here watching like a hawk with his water in one hand

get prepared to see 'real' corn in his poop smiley smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
enque:

Lollllzzzz, we don't vex again, before you say come out she'll start crying. After she'll go back to the UPS and continue from where she stopped.

Twin mama's I raise Beyonce hands o jare
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
cry cry cry my dear is not a small sumtin
Arihodo:

this is just the beginning. wait till he starts crawling. that's where this phrase........ JOY OF MOTHER HOOD ...... makes sence. this his world. enjoy mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Instead of u to console me,ur adding salt to injury!He don d drag bedspread alrdy!He is too hyper-active!Oya come n b going cheesy cheesy
Prettyhurts:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Giddyperson:
My baby is the exact opposite of this. I usually leave her on the bed and go about my normal business both when she's sleeping and when she's awake. She's not a disturber as long as she's fed and changed. Even at night sef she's always slept as if she knows it's night. I pray all my babies come like this cheesy

Just thought to mention, keep her more in the cot since she plays on her own! The day she will start moving more she won't give advance notice and we don't want any accidents please

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sansa143:
cry cry cry my dear is not a small sumtin
my dear, no be small ooo. but its worth it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Really worth it!I noticed I have started behaving like a mother hen!We went 4 a burial 2wks bak!The only person I knw n trust wit my son is his grandma,uncles n anuts,any anoda no!So met a couple of his aunts whom I have neva met,d collected Jay 4rm me!Come n c how I was monitoring dem!In d cause of dat,i caught one smacking my boyy's lips cos he threw up on her!I just collect my boy jejely!I no want story!quote author=Arihodo post=59563614]
my dear, no be small ooo. but its worth it.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sansa143:
Really worth it!I noticed I have started behaving like a mother hen!We went 4 a burial 2wks bak!The only person I knw n trust wit my son is his grandma,uncles n anuts,any anoda no!So met a couple of his aunts whom I have neva met,d collected Jay 4rm me!Come n c how I was monitoring dem!In d cause of dat,i caught one smacking my boyy's lips cos he threw up on her!I just collect my boy jejely!I no want story!quote author=Arihodo post=59563614]
my dear, no be small ooo. but its worth it.
lol.. soo me! nobody carries my son out of my room o as per student things, if u wan carry am, abeg my bed big enough find space siddon and carry him wia my eye go dey see una, I can't fit shout, e no dey heavy me though its tiring.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
My boy is heavy though but my dear,i can't shout oh!My mother hen attitudgo comot wella wen we go home 4 Christmas by His grace!Na dere I go d monitor n no b evrybdy go cari my boy!U can neva trust sum pple,even d ones u knw!
Benignasweety:
lol.. soo me! nobody carries my son out of my room o as per student things, if u wan carry am, abeg my bed big enough find space siddon and carry him wia my eye go dey see una, I can't fit shout, e no dey heavy me though its tiring.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
feddy27:

get prepared to see 'real' corn in his poop smiley smiley
Yes o
I saw it o

So I was eating bread today and he wanted to eat so I took a tiny bit of the soft part and gave him. He liked it and kept coming back for more.
I gave him a few times though
Hope it's safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.