Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401869 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sansa143:
Morning all!I get issue oh!My s*x appeal decided to go on sabbatical leave or will I say missing in action!I found out dat since after d birth of Jay,dat ministry just doesn't appeal to me again!I don't enjoy it at all!Is dis normal or a thing of concern(am alrdy worried)!Who has had dis kind of xperience n how did u handle it!Please I need ervy ones opinion on this(is a serious issue)!Thanks,i await contributions! Nobody has bother to ansa my research question! Guess calling sum names will wrk d magic!Will mention few dat I can reemba n odas can contribute too!

And odas please,i need inputs please!

to be honest, mine was the reverse. during pregnancy, i had zero interest. But as soon as i gave birth, oh la la grin grin.

it is on record that barely a week after my C-Section, i was back in action. cool

i think it is a phase that will pass. it must be all the stress that come with settling down to motherhood, a crying baby, etc.

Ask your hubby to concentrate more on extended pre-intimacy. Plenty fingering, playing with your titss, fingering and so on to get you really in the mood. Then try a different sex position and not missionary.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Naomi14:
Hello mamas! Please what did you use for lo when he/she was teething? My baby (3months+) keeps putting her fingers in her mouth, spits often, and though her gum is without teeth but she drags my nipple with the gum and it's so painful. Please what can I use to soothe her gum other than teething rings? maybe like drugs?

Same is happening to my baby too,my mom said she will bring teething soap for me,i'd use it to bath my baby head(hmm yorubaMothers)lol.she said by doing dat it won't affect him..hmmm I dnt no hw save it is ooh.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
My dear,hmmmm,wish it will work!I have tried all but is just not dere!I am beginning to suspect dos nurses!Seems d stole it during delivery grin cheesy grin!Pre-delivery,small touch n am alrdy set,now I no even want d touch at all!I just can't figure out wat d hell is happening to my system!
helovesme:

to be honest, mine was the reverse. during pregnancy, i had zero interest. But as soon as i gave birth, oh la la grin grin.

it is on record that barely a week after my C-Section, i was back in action. cool

i think it is a phase that will pass. it must be all the stress that come with settling down to motherhood, a crying baby, etc.

Ask your hubby to concentrate more on extended pre-intimacy. Plenty fingering, playing with your titss, fingering and so on to get you really in the mood. Then try a different sex position and not missionary.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sansa143:
Morning all!I get issue oh!My s*x appeal decided to go on sabbatical leave or will I say missing in action!I found out dat since after d birth of Jay,dat ministry just doesn't appeal to me again!I don't enjoy it at all!Is dis normal or a thing of concern(am alrdy worried)!Who has had dis kind of xperience n how did u handle it!Please I need ervy ones opinion on this(is a serious issue)!Thanks,i await contributions! Nobody has bother to ansa my research question! Guess calling sum names will wrk d magic!Will mention few dat I can reemba n odas can contribute too!
Alph..ahandmadien
En..que
Gid..dyperson
On..egai
Ako..rkor
Helo..vesme
Jazz..yJazz
Za..ynie
Cha..nbaby

see eh...if i start to talk grin grin
I still have this but somehow somehow I try to find a way around it. There are days when it feels like it is working, and other days I just don't gerrit.

Most importantly, I had to explain to Dh make he no go feel 1 kain. He tries to help with the 'mood' too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sansa143:
Alphahandmadien
Enque
Giddyperson
Onegai
Akorkor
Helovesme
JazzyJazz
Zaynie
Chanbaby
Im sorry baby I can't help you cuz my situation is exactly opposite. I even enjoyed the first screw postpartum talk more the ones after. I'm practicing positions I used to dread before cuz the hp is now a little bit more generous. My only problem now is that by the time we manage to put baby to sleep at night, we'd both be too tired and unwilling to make any sounds that can wake her cheesy

Maybe your case has to do with stress cuz you don't have help with the baby. I think it would get better when the baby becomes more independent. Whenever that is grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tnks dear for d input
enque:

see eh...if i start to talk grin grin
I still have this but somehow somehow I try to find a way around it. There are days when it feels like it is working, and other days I just don't gerrit.

Most importantly, I had to explain to Dh make he no go feel 1 kain. He tries to help with the 'mood' too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
I pray so my dear!I use to njoy it b4 n even ask 4 more!But now my case is diff,it just doesn't appeal to me at all!I just pray it comes bak!
Giddyperson:
Im sorry baby I can't help you cuz my situation is exactly opposite. I even enjoyed the first screw postpartum talk more the ones after. I'm practicing positions I used to dread before cuz the hp is now a little bit more generous. My only problem now is that by the time we manage to put baby to sleep at night, we'd both be too tired and unwilling to make any sounds that can wake her cheesy

Maybe your case has to do with stress cuz you don't have help with the baby. I think it would get better when the baby becomes more independent. Whenever that is grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sansa143:
Alphahandmadien
Enque
Giddyperson
Onegai
Akorkor
Helovesme
JazzyJazz
Zaynie
Chanbaby

Sorry dear. Wish I could help
Na now kpekus de sweet pass for me and dh (I sure say na Wetin make me loose weight sef)

I guess you should try more fore.play
You can tell oga where to touch so be can hit it right
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tnks dear,kisses to Ilan
jazzyjazz:

Sorry dear. Wish I could help
Na now kpekus de sweet pass for me and dh (I sure say na Wetin make me loose weight sef)

I guess you should try more fore.play
You can tell oga where to touch so be can hit it right
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Okay thanks ma'am! @Jazzyjazz, enque. Can this be used for teething? It is quite big. Or I should buy another?
Cc:queensnow
jazzyjazz:

Teething rings only please
Teething process is not painful and shouldn't cause any discomfort but if there's fever then pcm will do the job.

You can put the teething ring in the fridge to get cold, then give to her It will ease the discomfort

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Our mothers eh! shocked shocked shocked my MIL told me to buy PICCAN. When I got to the pharmacy I read the bottle pack and saw it was for fever relief in infant na so I waka come back. I will buy it sha so she can be seeing it and I will act like am giving her but I won't. My lo doesn't have fever.
Rhemy2013:

Same is happening to my baby too,my mom said she will bring teething soap for me,i'd use it to bath my baby head(hmm yorubaMothers)lol.she said by doing dat it won't affect him..hmmm I dnt no hw save it is ooh.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Onegai:

Cc ifyalways, she has dropped price. Tatacherie, shey you know "Tata Cherie" can be translated to "Sweet/Love/Dear baby", so you already have a business name. Make some more in different styles and patterns, organize photoshoot in a park, use balloons and flowers as props. Your logo "Tatacherie" can be in pink cursive font (you can whip up something in MS Word). You make bespoke dresses for girls, especially for special occasions like 1st birthdays or bridal. Can you incorporate Ankara or native fabrics?

Una see how bizness don start?! No copy am o grin
Madam, where have you been? kiss
Thank you. The booties are super cute.

Tatacherie, you've got a fan/customer.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fattamyfattamy: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good evening mama's,how we dey ?pls am somehow disturbed about my four month old baby that doesn't cry since his born av not seen tears coming out from his eyes even though his hungry or not feeling convenient he will only shout and changes his face he can play so much and am somehow the way he doesn't cry.My Teamies in April Giddyperson,sansa Dhayour and other sabi mama's abeg what should i do?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
helovesme:

I ace of autism - the doctors are not going to

to replace feeding a toddler a rich/varied diet.

u

is

for . It also helps their speech. My son learned how to name body parts from the popular nursery rhymes 'head, shoulder, knees and toes''. You should also learn to sing along with him to nursery rhymes and amuse him. I sing, make funny faces and do a choreography for my son and he absolutely loves it. Sometimes he attempts to copy the choreography and he also him like an adult. For example, you want to take him to the bathroom. You tell him what you are about to do and while in the bathroom, you pick his sponge and say sponge about three times and then drop it. Do the same with soap. With time he would be able to recognise these simple items and say them.

Regarding obeying instructions, you need to teach him. If you want him to get his ball, you tell him what you are about to do 'let go and pick your ball', then you hold his hand and you both walk together to pick up the ball and then hand it to him. As at 14months or so, my son could drop his diaper in the dustbin. I taught him by using the technique is have just explained. If I want him to get something for myself, for example my phone. I will tell him my charger, brings my phone from the bedroom, brings my handbag, drops rubbish in the dustbin, he gets his shoes, brings a fresh diaper when it’s time for diaper change, etc.

Repetition and routine really works at this stage. My son can count 1-3 and how did I teach him? Anytime we both walk on steps, I will hold his hand for support and count 1-2-3. I did this so many times as a routine and now once he is on any stairs, he starts counting 1-2-3.

Repeating words to your child works - especially simple words. For example, you want to give him an apple. You tell him ''apple'' and repeat the word like 4 times. Before you know it, he will say 'apple''. Start/stick with one syllable and two syllable words. As soon as his speech improves, then move to three syllable words.

You also need to get books - basic pictorial books with few words but big pictures (popup books are a waste of money at this stage as he would most likely get them torn). Get books with pictures of animals with one/two syllable names like dog, chicken, donkey, etc. so you open the book, point to the animal, pronounce the name of the animal and then make funny sounds to amuse him. For example, if you say 'dog', then you make barking noises. If its chicken, point it to him in the book and you flap your arms like a chicken. Not only will all these amuse him but he will also be interested in all you are saying. With time, not only will he say the words after you but he will also mimic the animal sounds you are making.

That a child is shy and quiet doesn't mean they should not be able to communicate when they are in their comfort zone. Saying 'baba' and 'mama' at this age is normal. My son only calls me ‘mama’ when he is upset. It is only within the last week he started calling me 'mum'.

The 'not kissing' you part is normal. my son has his moments and sometimes he ignores me when I request for one. In fact now he tells me 'noooooooooooo' and shakes his head when I ask for a kiss when he is not in the mood. Sometimes he will just bring his forehead to my lips. However, when I least expect, he would hug me and splatter my face and lips with saliva on top of this kissing issue. I learnt recently that he knew what a 'hug' meant and how to give one. Apparently, at his nursery, if you upset another child (for example, by not sharing a toy or pushing a child, etc), you walk up to that child, they are instructed to say sorry (even though some of them can't pronounce the word sorry) and then you hug each other.

In summary, communication and patience is key. Speak to him like you would speak to an adult. Even while you are doing tasks that relates to yourself, let him know what you are about to do. If you want to drink water, tell him 'let’s go to the kitchen. Mama wants to drink water''. Then you go to the kitchen, get the water, say the words 'cup' and 'water' a few times, drink and offer him some. If you want to go to the bathroom to pee and he wants to accompany you, you tell him what you are about to do, you pee, wash your hands and wash his hands too. Now my son always wants to flush the toilet on my behalf and even without prompting, he wants to wash his own hands too.

Finally, kids this age thrive on praise. Anything he does well, no matter how small, you need to praise him, clap for him, give him a big smile and say 'good boy'. I do this all the time that now my son praises himself and says 'good boy' when he does something he feels is an achievement (eg. spilling water on the floor and then getting the mop). It could even be for rather cheeky things like pressing a random button on the remote control when I am engrossed with what i am watching - he then smiles and says 'good boy'.

Be positive, pray and tell God what you want for your son, try not to shout or get angry or frustrated anytime you feel he should be doing something and he isn't.

All will be well smiley

You're sure you don't teach/lecture part time at least?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
perfectcrown:
Good morning mamas. Trusting God we all had a goodnight rest?! Thank God for the gift of life!

Please,i'm sorry to derail the purpose of this thread. I have an issue that has been a serious concern to me. Does any mother here sing? As in,are you in a choir/band? How is you voice texture now,after you've had your baby/babies

Do you sing with ease now? Are you still able to hit your fomer range/octave

I used to have a very "silk" voice. I mean i could sing any song comfortably but after i had my first baby(in 2015) till i had my second baby now,i cant sing comfortably again. My voice is ""thicker" now.
Could this be bcus of child bearing or age? Or bcus i've not being REHEARSING as i used to

I'm really worried ooo! I've googled but no useful info.

Pls is any mama in this situation? What is the remedy/advise?

Please tell me,i'm not in this alone.

Make una no waka pass,abeg una with God! Make una help me chuk mouth!

Thanks in anticipation.

My dear sister na so we see am oh. I used to sing very high suprano but now I can only sing on A+ so sad. At times when I go for choir rehearsal I will want to cry but seeing my baby gives me joy cos singing used to give me so much joy.
My dear google can't help us only God the giver of the voice can. So just ask him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Naomi14:
Okay thanks ma'am! @Jazzyjazz, enque. Can this be used for teething? It is quite big. Or I should buy another?

This is fine
You can buy more so your baby will have what to chew on when you are washing others
I bought 3 for my son though
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
babythug:

You're sure you don't teach/lecture part time at least?

Hehehehehe. Not even close. grin

My background/career has nothing to do with teaching.

The closest I got to teaching in my life was when I was asked to give a career talk to secondary school students during NYSC as part of my CDS. (I actually saw this as a punishment from the zonal coordinator at the time as I was found out to be an absentee/arrangee corper) grin grin

I have been given a lot of free books and free reading materials by midwives, etc right from pregnancy stage on all these practical/useful tips on parenthood and raising children. Some of them are literally 'big' textbooks which I do take time to read and implement. Luckily, I enjoy reading and I do not find them a bore.

I hope someday this is something the Nigerian government or a very rich Nigerian will fund/support. It won't cost the government much to set up a Book Trust and hand out free books,etc to parents and children at regular intervals at least for the first three years of their life.

As for the long post, it's just one of those questions from a very concerned mum that one cannot help but share as much tips as possible and offer support.

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Good evening mama's,how we dey ?pls am somehow disturbed about my four month old baby that doesn't cry since his born av not seen tears coming out from his eyes even though his hungry or not feeling convenient he will only shout and changes his face he can play so much and am somehow the way he doesn't cry.My Teamies in April Giddyperson,sansa Dhayour and other sabi mama's abeg what should i do?
lmao flog him. cheesy Just kidding Hubby and MIL said my baby doesn't cry too cuz I give her too much attention. Even when I leave her alone and she gets bored she would scream so much I would hear her faintly from the kitchen just like scream-talking yet no crying. I've seen her cry real tears a couple of times tho. Like when MIL massaged her immunization site and when one woman tried to comb her hair not knowing I have tricks for combing or when she's extremely hungry and you are doing shakara. She doesn't even cry after immunization. Anyway I know nothing is wrong with my baby, just over pampering from me plus her personality. I expect her to cry more often now that I'm about starting work cuz everyone isn't as patient with her as I am. Might be the same with your baby

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TashaStPatrik: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Plz my people good evening.. I have posted few concerns here and have gotten reliable answers.. Thanks to all who responded. Okay now, I have another question (as a FTM) plz is drinking garri and coconut good for me and baby. She just turned 3weeks today Thursday. My auntie says if I take coconut, my baby will suck it and have cough. Plz I crave so many things but all these their beliefs dey deprive me. Playing I need this coconut answer before these people will finish it right in front of me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
TashaStPatrik:
Plz my people good evening.. I have posted few concerns here and have gotten reliable answers.. Thanks to all who responded. Okay now, I have another question (as a FTM) plz is drinking garri and coconut good for me and baby. She just turned 3weeks today Thursday. My auntie says if I take coconut, my baby will suck it and have cough. Plz I crave so many things but all these their beliefs dey deprive me. Playing I need this coconut answer before these people will finish it right in front of me
MIL brought coconut for me when she was coming for omugwo and I ate it well

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Okay ma'am! Thanks.
jazzyjazz:

This is fine
You can buy more so your baby will have what to chew on when you are washing others
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Prettyhurts:

She exercises everyday (jumping/running/playing /walking/climbing) unlike when she was still a baby.
As far as she eats well/her bone is strong /no sickness, there's no need to worry.

Secondly are you on the slim side or maybe hubby or family member? Gene plays a major role too.

At bolded, perishable or non perishable? grin Lols at bolded..yes hubby is on the slim side.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ohh okay I didn't know it's this know it as teeter thought teething ring is a sweet cheesy *covers face*
jazzyjazz:

This is fine
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TashaStPatrik: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Giddyperson:
MIL brought coconut for me when she was coming for omugwo and I ate it well
The God that will bless you is really in heaven..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is actually my baby's fave teether, not too big at all

Note that teeth may not come out for months even though they are drooling - it may also come out immediately. Our tooth just broke through yesterday at 6 months and we've been on the drool, chop finger, symptom spotting drama since he was 3 months plus

Naomi14:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please let no one punish you, eat your coconut grin

TashaStPatrik:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good evening mothers,hope our lo are doing great.my lo is just 8 days today and he has not been suckling directly from my breast. He prefers to suck from d bottle.he cries and refuses to suck wen I put him to thee breast. Am getting depressed now cos expressing milk is making my nipples hurt and I can't bear to make him cry so much to suck directly,and get little or notthin into his stomach.sabi mamas wat do I do...pls help a first time mom.
Cc zanie
Ifylaw
Ahnie
All other mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
helovesme:

lol ...Jesus Christ!!! is ur name barracuda.....? love d sincerity... I'm 4week postpartum CS, I'm damm scared of DH touching me. I just dey pity d guy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cottageville Creche. 12, Akin Osiyemi street, First bank, Allen avenue. My attends there. They are very reliable.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow! It takes long o! I thought it will appear soon grin
hunniesuzie:
This is actually my baby's fave teether, not too big at all

Note that teeth may not come out for months even though they are drooling - it may also come out immediately. Our tooth just broke through yesterday at 6 months and we've been on the drool, chop finger, symptom spotting drama since he was 3 months plus

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol cheesy
queensnow:
Ohh okay I didn't know it's this know it as teeter thought teething ring is a sweet cheesy *covers face*
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chanbaby:

My dear sister na so we see am oh. I used to sing very high suprano but now I can only sing on A+ so sad. At times when I go for choir rehearsal I will want to cry but seeing my baby gives me joy cos singing used to give me so much joy.
My dear google can't help us only God the giver of the voice can. So just ask him.

Thanks ma'am! I agree with you and i've been praying too. I trust Him for total restoration!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.