Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4431322 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Morning Mamas

My ds has stooled 3 times this morning (she is 9months 2wks old)
First at 3am n the other 2 were after breastfeeding and a formula feed.
No temperature but she is clingy.

We r on our way to the hospital now.

What else can I do? The owner of her creche said we should hold off on milk for today n preferably give her cerelac Rice only for now.

Google says BRAT diet (bread, rice, applesauce, toast bread) for now.

Biko nu Epp me o.

Zaynie
Alphahandmaiden
Soonest
Hunniesuzie
Jazzyjazz
Akorkor
All mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
enque:
Morning Mamas

What else can I do? The owner of her creche said we should hold off on milk for today n preferably give her cerelac Rice only for now.

Biko nu Epp me o.

Za.ynie
Alphah.andmaiden
So.onest
Hunnie.suzie
Jaz.zyjazz
Ako.rkor
All mamas

Cool down mama.
You actually wrote ds instead of dd....lol! cheesy
Okay 3 times this morning is much but not over the board if it isn't accompanied by vomiting or fever. So chillax a bit.
She could just be getting stuff out of her system.
Or teething.
Or it could be a bug.

I'll say go with BRAT.
Unsweetened yoghurt is very good too.
Keep her hydrated, water after every poop.
If it becomes watery, step up to ORS
No fruit or juice, or veggies.
She can munch on dry toast or bread. And the cerelac rice is R in BRAT.
She's clingy maybe because her tummy hurts or just because she can sense you fretting, so be calm.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2017
zaynie:

Cool down mama.
You actually wrote ds instead of dd....lol! cheesy
Okay 3 times this morning is much but not over the board if it isn't accompanied by vomiting or fever. So chillax a bit.
She could just be getting stuff out of her system.
Or teething.
Or it could be a bug.

I'll say go with BRAT.
Unsweetened yoghurt is very good too.
Keep her hydrated, water after every poop.
If it becomes watery, step up to ORS
No fruit or juice, or veggies.
She can munch on dry toast or bread. And the cerelac rice is R in BRAT.
She's clingy maybe because her tummy hurts or just because she can sense you fretting, so be calm.

Lol
I was tense ni... She pooped again as I was typing.

Thanks Ma!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2017
enque:
Morning Mamas

Biko nu Epp me o.

Zaynie
Alphahandmaiden
Soonest
Hunniesuzie
Jazzyjazz
Akorkor
All mamas

No idea ma'am. Maybe you should follow mamma Zaynie advice

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Please o I have a problem

My son has been eating very well since last month. Suddenly since Friday he's been loosing appetite. He barely had any food on Friday. On Saturday he refused to eat any cereal or formula. He was on breast milk only and today it's the same thing. And even the breast sef he's not sucking much at a time.

He's not running temperature, he's playing as usual, but he's not eating.
He took 90mls of formula this morning and small breast milk
He's 8 months old

Hey, just saw this.

To be honest, it's a phase. He will pass it soon. And yes, kids are the worst when it comes to eating but they will not starve themselves. I lived on paper and fresh air as a child and I grew up, intact. It's crazy-inducing but you have to ride it out Pele.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Hey mamas. Please don't forget us o smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3511128/how-cloth-diaper/5

We have done video and mehnn, the yabs are coming in fast grin "you sound like a chicken, you sure say you go school, na wetin be dis". Thank God for great, awesome family and wonderful, loyal friends. But please don't yab me when you see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Onegai:

Hey, just saw this.

To be honest, it's a phase. He will pass it soon. And yes, kids are the worst when it comes to eating but they will not starve themselves. I lived on paper and fresh air as a child and I grew up, intact. It's crazy-inducing but you have to ride it out Pele.

It really is crazy inducing
Thanks ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Onegai:

We have done video and mehnn, the yabs are coming in fast grin "you sound like a chicken, you sure say you go school, na wetin be dis". Thank God for great, awesome family and wonderful, supportive friends. But please don't yab me when you see it.
the video is not playing on my phone
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2017
realdentist:
the video is not playing on my phone

Will post it. cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Abeg wey all these MFA staff wey dey here,

I kukuma logged in this morning to help my colleague order some diapers, and I noticed that they have adjusted their prices upwards, shocked shocked even their convenience fee is now $7. shocked shocked shocked

Jazzyjazz
Hunniesuzie
Naomi14
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol, been a busy morning, how small madam? Hope the pooing has stopped?

Our political detractors have gotten us oh! MFA why nah?

It's Naomi14 and her 65 accounts that caused it *runs away*

enque:
Abeg wey all these MFA staff wey dey here,

I kukuma logged in this morning to help my colleague order some diapers, and I noticed that they have adjusted their prices upwards, shocked shocked even their convenience fee is now $7. shocked shocked shocked

Jazzyjazz
Hunniesuzie
Naomi14
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
hunniesuzie:

yeah...we were given ORS+Zinc. she is better now.

I weak o!!!!! too weak to even discuss MFA matter. I'm crying here sef....
Just when i was reasoning placing my 2nd order embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
enque:

Just when i was reasoning placing my 2nd order embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

Na wao oh anything that concerns najia sha.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
enque:

I tire o
I said I was going to place orders on mine and dh account next month. Now they have done this. What manner of wickedness is this now ehn chei
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Awwww thank God she is better! Don't worry she is fine eh! #hugztobaby kiss
Don't mind those MFA people dem don dey get too many customer. As per Country Director wey you be, abeg call them on our behalf. tanchu grin
enque:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mama where u dey run go? Come back here I haff hold your skirti grin u wey many diaper full your motor boot nko I remember tongue
hunniesuzie:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
So i called Mall for africa official line to rant i can like to find trouble

A guy (LINUS grin grin) picked up and when I asked him how far with the price hike in 24 hours (I still checked on saturday evening and the price was same), He claimed that the merchants (ASDA) were the ones that increased their price. I com kuku ask am, if na ASDA too increase MFA convenience fee from 5USD to 7USD?

He started beating around the bush..no wonder his name is LINUS grin grin

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Naomi14:
Awwww thank God she is better! Don't worry she is fine eh! #hugztobaby kiss
Don't mind those MFA people dem don dey get too many customer. As per Country Director wey you be, abeg call them on our behalf. tanchu grin

U sef for open just 2 accounts na tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Its not playing on my phone too
Onegai:

We have done video and mehnn, the yabs are coming in fast grin "you sound like a chicken, you sure say you go school, na wetin be dis". Thank God for great, awesome family and wonderful, loyal friends. But please don't yab me when you see it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are mean cheesy
enque:

A guy (LINUS grin grin) picked up and when I asked him how far with the price hike in 24 hours (I still checked on saturday evening and the price was same), He claimed that the merchants (ASDA) were the ones that increased their price. I com kuku ask am, if na ASDA too increase MFA convenience fee from 5USD to 7USD?

He started beating around the bush..no wonder his name is LINUS
grin grin

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
semilore12:
I use the same set of bottles and tip. I wash with warm water and soap. Rinse very very well. Put all inside a bowl already filled with hot water. Then cover up. Thats all i do ma'am

thank u ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lemme goan check why ASDA go do that Kian thing sef alaroro peoplecry
enque:

U sef for open just 2 accounts na tongue tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Naomi14:
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are mean cheesy

i swear e de pepper me for body o....
All my people wan order na, and with this new pricing...dem go gats compare to see if sourcing locally here is better for them.

I still get $6.45 change for my account, me i kent dash dem o.

to order 2 diapers now na almost 9k shocked shocked something I got for aprrox 6k just last month.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Naomi14:
Lemme goan check why ASDA go do that Kian thing sef alaroro peoplecry

i seriously doubt if ASDA increased their price.
Last time i checked ASDA's website, size 4 diaper was approximately 5.30 pounds.

I just checked now, price is still same.

That's the only scope lie MFA can use to justify what they did na.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
That's much 3k diff shocked shocked
enque:

i swear e de pepper me for body o....
All my people wan order na, and with this new pricing...dem go gats compare to see if sourcing locally here is better for them.

I still get $6.45 change for my account, me i kent dash dem o.

to order 2 diapers now na almost 9k shocked shocked something I got for aprrox 6k just last month.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jamjam5000(f): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chanbaby:

Ehya I have some I brought from the US don't know how u can get it now. I'm based in Delta state.

Thank you so much ma'am Chanbaby for the offer. I just sent you a pm pls.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please I didn't aware what you are talking about grin grin grin

Naomi14:
Mama where u dey run go? Come back here I haff hold your skirti grin u wey many diaper full your motor boot nko I remember tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
looool, make me sef call worry them. Maybe they will change back if all of us call

enque:

He started beating around the bush..no wonder his name is LINUS grin grin

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
hunniesuzie:
looool, make me sef call worry them. Maybe they will change back if all of us call

abeg call o, make we hear d bobo wey dem go bobo u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
enque:
Morning Mamas

Biko nu Epp me o.

Zaynie
Alphahandmaiden
Soonest
Hunniesuzie
Jazzyjazz
Akorkor
All mamas

Babe, am just seeing this. How's she now? Hope she's okay. Maybe she's reacting to some of the meal. Cross check. She will be fine in Jesus name. Pele
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by august12: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabi mummy pls i av a question ......i was told it's not good to use soap on babies head wen bathing dem.....how tru is dat??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claudia50(f): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
@fruitful hour @angelTI I greet oooo.... How re you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.