Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4406059 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claudia50(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Liftedhands:
A baby that scatters your house and​ leaves it looking like a tornado went thru it. shocked

A baby that goes into the bathroom and runs the tap whilst screaming his lungs out for mummy . cheesy

A baby that collects the spoon from you insisting on feeding himself but ends up putting the food in every part of his face and body except his mouth. undecided

A baby that targets your face when you want to change his diaper and decides at that moment to spray you with "holy water" and giggles hysterically at you. embarassed

A happy baby is happy cos mum is happy and not barking at him all the time. kiss

Lolz more like a naughty toddler. grin grin

Thanks so much Sabi mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 2:54am On Sep 24, 2017
enque:
So I have a thought that has been on my mind...

All these multivitamins that we give children or even we adults take, how does it work?

Does it really make one hungry or it's supposed to be a nutritional supplement to help ur system when we r not eating well.
I know the general belief over here is that it's supposed to make u hungrier.

Anybody wey sabi shld shook mouth
. They are supposed to be nutritional supplements. It's Vitamin BCo that boosts appetite.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:30am On Sep 24, 2017
realdentist:
. They are supposed to be nutritional supplements. It's Vitamin BCo that boosts appetite.

Thanks for the clarification
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2017
It's good to know I'm not the only one up.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Giddyperson:
lol I only remember pampers when I have less than 10 left in a pack and waiting 5-15 days is not an option. Besides hubby does the pampers buying and I'm not willing to take over that responsibility. cheesy

introduce him to MFA cool cool cool
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nancyij(f): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2017
good morning mothers,pls I need help,my one yr daughter av been stooling and vomiting since 3 dàys now,I av given her ORS but once it enter her mouth she will vomit it,and she av not eatin since 3days now,the stooling and d vomit have not stopped,pls what will I give her that will stop all these..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angelTI(f): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2017
nancyij:
good morning mothers,pls I need help,my one yr daughter av been stooling and vomiting since 3 dàys now,I av given her ORS but once it enter her mouth she will vomit it,and she av not eatin since 3days now,the stooling and d vomit have not stopped,pls what will I give her that will stop all these..

She has not really eaten for 3 days, vomiting and stooling? Please take her to the hospital without delay. This is not one of those cases you come online for advise sis.

Speedy recovery to her in Jesus name. Well done mama.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Fyngal1:

introduce him to MFA cool cool cool
hohoho wrongest person
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
nancyij:

Pls take her to the hospital ASAP so they can run some tests.
My 10months old just recovered from 5day stooling incident although she wasn't vomitting...i had to go bk to d hospital twice just to get her checked out.
I thank God she is fine now.

Pls just leave all that ur doing n get her to d hospital now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yes, but it shouldn't replace our meal. We have to still eat despite the supplement.
enque:
So I have a thought that has been on my mind...

All these multivitamins that we give children or even we adults take, how does it work?

Does it really make one hungry or it's supposed to be a nutritional supplement to help ur system when we r not eating well.
I know the general belief over here is that it's supposed to make u hungrier.

Anybody wey sabi shld shook mouth
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mamas how are we doing? Im so upset with this MFA people ordered for diaper since Aug 30th still haven't received it. Called them twice they said its already in Nigeria but not ready for pick up now my baby's diaper is almost finished. Can't go and buy expensive one here then they will now call me saying its ready for pick up.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good day mothers,I have some questions and will appreciate contribution's.
My mother in law just left after 5weeks of omugwo and I want to stop somethings she dd for my ds..eg after using warm water to bathe him,she still uses hot water to massage his body,head and navel...I mean better hot water o,after which she still uses hot stone for the navel again...now I intend to stop d hot water massage ,please mothers will I be doing my son any gud by stopping?or should I continue, if yes, for how long.
Thanks
Cc..Zane
Ifylaw
Enque
Ahnie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claudia50(f): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
realdentist:

Multivitamin is a combination of vitamins....................... We have to group of vitamins water-soluble and non water-soluble vitamin.................. Most vitamins help in various functions in the body......takes part in Transmission of impulses (information)from the various part of the body to the brain and vise versa..... Help in as blood builders.As blood builders it help in building the blood by conversing these food quickly................and many more
So why do we need them often......... Like daily for some. We need the because the water-soluble vitamin is not stored in the body as soon as the body finishes what he need in 24hours he sends the other out of the body.............. While the non water-soluble vitamins are stored in the body, when the body need it get it from his stores.......... Google the Wikipedia page for more details
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chanbaby:
Mamas how are we doing? Im so upset with this MFA people ordered for diaper since Aug 30th still haven't received it. Called them twice they said its already in Nigeria but not ready for pick up now my baby's diaper is almost finished. Can't go and buy expensive one here then they will now call me saying its ready for pick up.

Chei Pele oo
Perhaps you should buy a small pack of diaper to use for now. That's what I did when my first order was not delivered on time.
Have you checked with the tracking number?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chanbaby:
Sorry.... Mine was delivered in a wrong state... I had to buy a small pack of 8 pieces pending when I receive it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dependableGod(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
nancyij:

Pls take her to d hospital fast!! Babies stooling n vomiting is not nice mbok!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=bookholla post=60787093]Good day mothers,I have some questions and will appreciate contribution's.
well as for me,i did it till Wen she was 2months bt i didn't make d water so hot as b4. Sumtime Wen we r back from work;i do massage her body instead of evenin bath.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
I still massage my 4month+ baby. I use warm water not hot.

If you don't want to use water then maybe you should buy baby massaging oil(chicco has one)

i heard of that stone stuff but I don know If it is right.

As for the head maybe your ds head is long due to the coming out from the pelvic, that's why she molds it softly so it can take good shape.

She massages the navel so it won't bite(ache) her like they say.
bookholla:
Good day mothers,I have some questions and will appreciate contribution's.
My mother in law just left after 5weeks of omugwo and I want to stop somethings she dd for my ds..eg after using warm water to bathe him,she still uses hot water to massage his body,head and navel...I mean better hot water o,after which she still uses hot stone for the navel again...now I intend to stop d hot water massage ,please mothers will I be doing my son any gud by stopping?or should I continue, if yes, for how long.
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Don't worry you will get it this week. Just buy a pack of 15. I got mine that I ordered same date with you on friday. Slight delay they said.
Chanbaby:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by KeniBodyks: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good evening All,

I'm a dad actually... Please does anyone in Lagos have an idea of where I can find a bulb syringe for use for my son's nasal issues.

Since he was born he has been kind of snorty. I just learnt it might be due to nasal congestion of some sort. Please who has an idea. Thanks in advance.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tmama86(f): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good evening mamas.I am first time mum ,i just got to know about this forum and i search through some of the past post,sincerely i have really add to some things i know before.
Please mum,i saw something about mfa, please i can i begin to order and please what cereals could you recommend for a 13months old baby. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tmama86(f): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
od evening mamas.I am first time mum ,i just got to know about this forum and i search through some of the past post,sincerely it has really added to some things i know before.
Please mum,i saw something about mfa, please how can i begin to order and please what cereals could you recommend for a 13months old baby. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mamas,please I need help with remedies for indigestion.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tmama86:
od evening mamas.I am first time mum ,i just got to know about this forum and i search through some of the past post,sincerely it has really added to some things i know before.
Please mum,i saw something about mfa, please how can i begin to order and please what cereals could you recommend for a 13months old baby. Thanks

What do u wanna buy from MFA?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
KeniBodyks:
Good evening All,

I'm a dad actually... Please does anyone in Lagos have an idea of where I can find a bulb syringe for use for my son's nasal issues.

Since he was born he has been kind of snorty. I just learnt it might be due to nasal congestion of some sort. Please who has an idea. Thanks in advance.

Hunnisuzie
Zaynie
Iiftedhands
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Naomi14:
Don't worry you will get it this week. Just buy a pack of 15. I got mine that I ordered same date with you on friday. Slight delay they said.
Ur 65 diapers don land?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello mamas.
nancyij,I hope you are in the hospital now and that your baby is recovering fast. perfect healing on him/her.

mamas pls help me with this. my son tends to urinate more if he is not putting on his diaper. is it normal or a cause of concern?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Greetings to all the mamas on d house. Pls I have one question o. I have tried to read previous pages to see if there was a similar case. My almost 4 month old is having massive hair loss. The scalp is getting emptier and shinier by the day. I only use sebamed shampoo for his hair and coconut oil. Grandma said it is signs of "Eela" and he will need to bath and drink herbs. Should I let him drink the herb or is there something I can rub on it to make the hair stop vanishing and grow back? Many Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
enque:

Ur 65 diapers don land?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 4:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello mommas. Please especially mums in lagos and particularly moms in surulere axis; how did you go about getting baby's birth certificate? Where is the right place to go; what documents to take; how long did it take and how much was it?

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by davsquared: 5:18am On Sep 25, 2017
KeniBodyks:
Good evening All,

You can geta a bulb syringe from any supermarket or shops dat sell baby stuff.

As for d congestion, u can try going to d hospital to see a paed. Dey can check to see if his chest is clear and recommend appropriately. A nebulizer could also be used in the hospital if dey feel it is needed. Nice to see a concerned /supportive dad.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2017
goodfortun:
Hello mommas. Please especially mums in lagos and particularly moms in surulere axis; how did you go about getting baby's birth certificate? Where is the right place to go; what documents to take; how long did it take and how much was it?

Thanks

I don't stay at surulere but I got my baby's certificate there.
I went to that local government office at onile-ogogoro and I told the security guy what I wanted and he directed me to an office, I filled a form and a few mins later they brought the certificate. I gave them 1k for malt.

Pls make sure it is well stamped and signed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.