Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4431953 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Why not take him to the hospital let the doc check him.
KeniBodyks:
Good evening All,

I'm a dad actually... Please does anyone in Lagos have an idea of where I can find a bulb syringe for use for my son's nasal issues.

Since he was born he has been kind of snorty. I just learnt it might be due to nasal congestion of some sort. Please who has an idea. Thanks in advance.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Fresh breeze is blowing on the region, completely normal. Besides there's no way to know it's more. You can't actually count how many times he wees in the diaper

zimunachimdi:
Hello mamas.
nancyij,I hope you are in the hospital now and that your baby is recovering fast. perfect healing on him/her.

mamas pls help me with this. my son tends to urinate more if he is not putting on his diaper. is it normal or a cause of concern?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2017
No clue. Those things never worked for me

How old is he? New borns are usually snorty but they outgrow it after a couple of weeks

KeniBodyks:
Good evening All,

I'm a dad actually... Please does anyone in Lagos have an idea of where I can find a bulb syringe for use for my son's nasal issues.

Since he was born he has been kind of snorty. I just learnt it might be due to nasal congestion of some sort. Please who has an idea. Thanks in advance.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2017
His "real hair" is coming out grin

Was the hair full and plenty before? It may be normal but pls don't give him herbs to drink.

Licious07:
Greetings to all the mamas on d house. Pls I have one question o. I have tried to read previous pages to see if there was a similar case. My almost 4 month old is having massive hair loss. The scalp is getting emptier and shinier by the day. I only use sebamed shampoo for his hair and coconut oil. Grandma said it is signs of "Eela" and he will need to bath and drink herbs. Should I let him drink the herb or is there something I can rub on it to make the hair stop vanishing and grow back? Many Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2017
My baby woke up like twenty times last night. Since birth she only wakes up once or twice a night to feed, 3 max if she sleeps super early but these days once I put her on her back to sleep, she'd roll over on her tummy and keep sleeping, which is the issue cuz she hasn't learnt to roll Over from her tummy to her back, so whenever she gets tired of sleeping on her tummy and wants to turn, she'd wake up and cry. I feel like her cot doesn't really give her enough space to sleep as she'd want to and I can't put her on our bed cuz it's not too big and she sleeps scatter-scatter. I can't lay her horizontally across her cot cuz she's tall and won't fit. I'm out of options here, I miss good sleep. We use a graco playpen and it's quite big but apparently it's not big enough for her. cheesy dunno what else to do biko. Anyone else ever been in my shoes.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2017
enque:

Thanks for the clarification
My multivitamin made me hungry hungrier hungrest. . I had a severe breastfeeding cluster headache and they said its shortage of blood and nutrition blah blah blah... So I started d multivitamin (Veragin) jex one tablet and I was already feeling like I would give up without food, sometin wey make me drink garri and salt... I sha have dropped it I can't come and kill myself, am strictly on garden egg leaves now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Giddyperson:
My baby woke up like twenty times last night. Since birth she only wakes up once or twice a night to feed, 3 max if she sleeps super early but these days once I put her on her back to sleep, she'd roll over on her tummy and keep sleeping, which is the issue cuz she hasn't learnt to roll Over from her tummy to her back, so whenever she gets tired of sleeping on her tummy and wants to turn, she'd wake up and cry. I feel like her cot doesn't really give her enough space to sleep as she'd want to and I can't put her on our bed cuz it's not too big and she sleeps scatter-scatter. I can't lay her horizontally across her cot cuz she's tall and won't fit. I'm out of options here, I miss good sleep. We use a graco playpen and it's quite big but apparently it's not big enough for her. cheesy dunno what else to do biko. Anyone else ever been in my shoes.
Naso Zizi take reject em bed too, our bed isn't that small, dunno wat you mean by small anyways but he sleeps better with us. He can roll from tummy to back (courtesy of always lying on his tummy) and from back to tummy too. So most times as you are shifting from him, my husband will first land on the floor, then I will adjust my lil man to the edge of the bed again and wake big man to come back to the bed.
.That is how we sleep at night.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Licious07:
Greetings to all the mamas on d house. Pls I have one question o. I have tried to read previous pages to see if there was a similar case. My almost 4 month old is having massive hair loss. The scalp is getting emptier and shinier by the day. I only use sebamed shampoo for his hair and coconut oil. Grandma said it is signs of "Eela" and he will need to bath and drink herbs. Should I let him drink the herb or is there something I can rub on it to make the hair stop vanishing and grow back? Many Thanks.

You can bath him with the Agbo if she is insisting but drinking it is a NO NO for me. My son had same issue I took him to see a paedritician he said its fungal infection and he prescribed a cream(Daktacort) told me to use for 2weeks and come back I didn't go but my sons hair started growing rapidly again. I went after 2months and the spot was abit red so he gave me ENDIX-G and it has completely disappeared

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
Naso Zizi take reject em bed too, our bed isn't that small, dunno wat you mean by small anyways but he sleeps better with us. He can roll from tummy to back (courtesy of always lying on his tummy) and from back to tummy too. So most times as you are shifting from him, my husband will first land on the floor, then I will adjust my lil man to the edge of the bed again and wake big man to come back to the bed.
cheesy It's this landing on the floor that made me say our bed is small. Anytime I put her on our bed, hubby would end up not sleeping well or sleeping on the floor cheesy plus I don't even want her to get used to sleeping on our bed, I plan to kick her out of our room once she can sleep through the night cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Welcome to my life, I think they just want to roll to thy kingdom come. The graco bed is now for naps and for restricting him when I go and shower otherwise he will wake up and crawl off the edge of the bed. I have a side bed on my bed for him, That's what we use mostly but it's wider than the graco bed but once he hits the edge he wakes up. Best way to get a good night rest is to put him on my bed (between hubs and I-the fact that LO is touching body makes him sleep longer) but my bed is quite big so it works

Don't have a solution sorry, just empathizing

Giddyperson:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Don't shift for him. Once he feels your body and smells you he'll stay and maybe roll in the other direction

Benignasweety:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Welcome to my life, I think they just want to roll to thy kingdom come. The graco bed is now for naps and for restricting him when I go and shower otherwise he will wake up and crawl off the edge of the bed. I have a side bed on my bed for him, That's what we use mostly but it's wider than the graco bed but once he hits the edge he wakes up. Best way to get a good night rest is to put him on my bed (between hubs and I-the fact that LO is touching body makes him sleep longer) but my bed is quite big so it works

Don't have a solution sorry, just empathizing

choi it's now I know the real meaning of vigilante. Nobody is coming to sleep between me and my big baby biko. What happens to midnight recreation if a baby is lying in between cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
you will relocate to recreate. The real FP is your baby grin grin grin

Giddyperson:
choi it's now I know the real meaning of vigilante. Nobody is coming to sleep between me and my big baby biko. What happens to midnight recreation if a baby is lying in between cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

shift her to the edge of the bed and do ur thingy na....
abi d reamining portion of d bed no go reach for ur acrobatic skills? grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Chanbaby:
Mamas how are we doing? Im so upset with this MFA people ordered for diaper since Aug 30th still haven't received it. Called them twice they said its already in Nigeria but not ready for pick up now my baby's diaper is almost finished. Can't go and buy expensive one here then they will now call me saying its ready for pick up.
get small quantity that will last for a few days hoping that the one you ordered will arrive b4 your supply runs out
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
zimunachimdi:
Hello mamas.
nancyij,I hope you are in the hospital now and that your baby is recovering fast. perfect healing on him/her.

mamas pls help me with this. my son tends to urinate more if he is not putting on his diaper. is it normal or a cause of concern?
are you sure it's not your mind playing tricks on you?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Giddyperson:
how about lying her on her side and using pillows to support
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omonighoblessing(f): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2017
is there any routine I can follow to have twins boys for my next pregnancy pls....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2017
omonighoblessing:
is there any routine I can follow to have twins boys for my next pregnancy pls....
there is no natural routine my sista. except u want to go the route of ivf
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
there's this town in Oyo state that has the highest number of twins in the world. what's the name again?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omonighoblessing(f): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
realdentist:
there is no natural routine my sista. except u want to go the route of ivf
thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
enque:

shift her to the edge of the bed and do ur thingy na....
abi d reamining portion of d bed no go reach for ur acrobatic skills? grin grin
I like space embarassed tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
realdentist:
how about lying her on her side and using pillows to support
I'd try that tonight. Usually scared of putting things in her cot but I think she's way past that stage now. I'd tell you how it goes
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Giddyperson:
I like space embarassed tongue

ok....u like space.... U guys should use the floor and leave the bed for giddybaby. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
enque:

ok....u like space.... U guys should use the floor and leave the bed for giddybaby. smiley

cheesy the floor is too hard
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
realdentist:
there's this town in Oyo state that has the highest number of twins in the world. what's the name again?

igbo-ora
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

saa akwa n'ani excuse my french
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realdentist(f): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
enque:

igbo-ora
Tanchu!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
enque:

saa akwa n'ani excuse my french
lmao, would that make any difference. When we are not small children n'eme ihe iberibe.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Giddyperson:
lmao, would that make any difference. When we are not small children n'eme ihe iberibe.

hian!! i don tire for ur matter..
i trust that when Konji hold u for work, u'll figure out a way
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Better hold the wall and prove a point in the words of sassyangel1

Giddyperson:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Let her be speaking english there.

enque:

hian!! i don tire for ur matter..
i trust that when Konji hold u for work, u'll figure out a way

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.