Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4409665 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Chai mama u use style wicked o, y turn his toothbrush to scrubbing brush now

because I will not even confront him on the issue...I will just be looking and him and act like nothing happened
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
angeltolly:

shocked lipsrsealed someone canor play with you

LOL. ...why not...all of them na play
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
FloraEC:

No need to do all this. The girl no even talk naughty oga, naughty sir or naughty Emeka but naughty boy . The boy get deep meaning oo, that means the one corner is now rawlicious and no longer a quickie something. You know the kind dance wey go make you call your hubby naughty boy and smile mischievously. I'll just kukuma send the girl back, pack my things and go to somewhere and clear my head cos if I use the anger to act, the man fit deny the allegations and bloggers will turn the story around and label you wicked madam.

abi ooo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
toyeem:

Ha. What happens wen he apologizes and he's about to give u a make-up kiss cheesy

LOL. ..I didn't think about that one ooo

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
I greet the house from peeping mode section. May God continue to be with our children where ever they are. We shall reap the fruit of our labour in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
I've gone to the hospital and we were asked to buy zinc and ors.. She's better now.. Thanks mamas
hunniesuzie:
It was Liftedhands and her baby is much older. Kelizosuy don't give Adele coke oh. ORS and zinc tablets. If she's still stooling today please see a doctor

sunbestie:
Abeg Kelizosuy carry dat baby go see a doc. D poo is much oo 8 times a day.
My baby was stooling like 4-5 times a day and I administered ors and baby zinc no sure I have to take him to hospital. We are fine now.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sabi mamas, please how much is the fenugreek capsule sold for? And where can I get the seed?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello mummys, please what business can I do with 100 -150k ? Sorry to derail tread. Need to leave my job this month end. "Too stressed" please advice a mum
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Depending on ur location. Outside lag u can rent a shop (some places in ogun state u can get a shop for as low as 12k per month)and start petty biz like selling of bisuit, sweet e.t.c buh within lag u can start with ladies slippers if u have a space for lil token or recharge card bis
Taymi:
Hello mummys, please what business can I do with 100 -150k ? Sorry to derail tread. Need to leave my job this month end. "Too stressed" please advice a mum
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Christine77: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good evening everyone, plz i’d like to ask which bank is best for opening your child’s account and for those who gave birth overseas, what were u asked to bring to open the account?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Spiceeamiee let me know when you're online so I can send the number or you drop your email
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Newmercies: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Taymi:

I will advice you not to do provision business bcs the price is fixed, its being sold with little or no gain, Sometimes with #10 gain and in a situation where you run expenses from it, your capital will go down drastically, so I will advice u to do biz that the price is not fixed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LholarB(f): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
LadyPrecy:
I'm sorry to go off topic
Please mamas recommend a very good body cream that lightens the skin flawlessly for me
I'll be attending a burial next month, I just want to glow up.
cc enque, Zaynie, hunniesuzie and all sabi mama's.

You can try clarins chemistry ultra white advanced skin lightening lotion .. It contains vit A,C,E and sunscreen( check review online)

Plz always check review and contents of any product you wantu buy so as not to damage your skin any further!!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LholarB(f): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Happy 3 months to your princess kelizosuy..

Cappo Anugod, I will sha see your Baby one of these days, am always missing her cute pics sad!!

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awesomemama:
Sabi mamas, please how much is the fenugreek capsule sold for? And where can I get the seed?

Send me a Pm n I'll email the number of d lady I bought Fenugreek seeds from in Lagos
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
enque:

Send me a Pm n I'll email the number of d lady I bought Fenugreek seeds from in Lagos

Done ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by davsquared: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Christine77:
Good evening everyone, plz i’d like to ask which bank is best for opening your child’s account and for those who gave birth overseas, what were u asked to bring to open the account?

I dunno if one can say a particular bank is "best" because different banks have incentives they give on accounts opened for children. Depends on what you want.
As for documentation for children born abroad, you have to submit the child's birth certificate issued when he/she was born and a passport photo. That is what I used.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awesomemama:

Done ma

Sent
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chanbaby:
Pls sorry to divert this thread I have a question. At least my question no be how to GLOW grin or bleach cos I need ( cos i'm very very dark)I have a mentor( male) he has taken me like his daughter, this is since I was in univ long before I go married. Is it ok for him to ask me my plans for the year knowing fully well that I am a married woman and my plans must be coherent with my hubby's own. He said he is giving me from now till thursday to get back to him I told him I can't since I'm no longer alone now I am married. He said I should come up with mine and get back to him and we will fine tune it to fit into my hubby's plans and advice where appropriate. He added that I shouldn't remove anyone thinking he will be upset with me. I feel he is intruding. He also said cos we made a move last year that he isn't happy about. Dh is greatly put off by this.
Sabinus mama pls put mouth what do u think?
@zaynie @hunniesuzie @giddyperson @jazzyjazz @enque @floraEC @babythug. Other mamas pls I don tire to type moniker

I believe mama's have given appropriate advice

Meanwhile how is the bun know the oven tongue

Sorry about the money loss but mehn that's money is plenty o please be sure to verify the woman is not making things up o. God will replenish your pocket
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Taymi:

I think it's best you start a business from home. Sell online.... Cos 100 - 150k with shop rent and other stuff, you'll barely have enough to buy goods

So, buy your stuff, put them up on jiji, olx, instagram, facebook
Try to create a customer base and then when you start to make money you can get a shop....

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Taymi:

First check your environment, what type of business do you think can move faster there.
Second, remove your mind from getting a shop cos if you remove anything from that 100k, others are useless.
Third, can you convince customers, market your product well.
4th, make inquiry on how much they're sold

*Hair products (shampoo, conditioners, relaxers e.t.c).
Weave-on(synthetic and less costly human hair)
Wigs(is in vogue now)
Attachments, Brazilian wools, baby wools, baby beads and baby hair stuffs.

*Foodstuffs
*Children okrika bale(you can check fashion section)
*Sandals, earrings(round earrings, small fancy ones), bangles, waist beads, knuckle rings, baby's wrist watch and bangles. Makeup brushes set, less costly make up products.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
enque:

Sent

Seen...
Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awesomemama:

I don't know the price of the capsules but you can get the seed from
1. shoprite- check the section where they put rice and co.
2. Asian shops- Osata supermarket opebi, there's another at Ilupeju (if you live in lagos)
3. natural hair salons/product stores.
4. mallams that sell herbs/essential oils near mosques on fridays

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Taymi:

This month end is just some days away o. I understand you are trying to plan but please don't rush into just any business.

With the capital you have at hand, having your business online is way to go.
You must also ask yourself about what you enjoy doing.
This will help you to be enthusiastic about your products.

Your products could be physical items you make by yourself
you can sell knowledge I.e teach what you know
you can partner with a company and sell their products at a profit or earn commissions.

draw up a customer profile/avatar. This will help you to easily know who exactly your customer is and you won't be trying to sell to everybody.

run a market survey especially amongst the category of people that fit into your customer profile. Think of where they usually hang out. an example is someone trying to sell baby stuff will find her ideal customer on this thread.

by doing this, you will be able to sell something that people need and are willing to pay for it. Ensure that whatever you are selling is solving somebody's nagging problem.

You may think there are plenty pple in the line of business you want to settle for, don't worry, just make sure you analyse similar businesses then capitalise on sth they may be overlooking.

make marketing your friend o if you want to sell very well.

I wish you all the best and if at first you don't succeed, try try try again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suremum: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
enque:

errrrmmm, honestly eh I no too sabi all this skin care 'menene'
I've been using 1 cream since 19gorodom grin grin... Fair and white (the pink one).
been using it since 2013 abi 2014 sef, It doesn't make me lighter, it's just fine for me (e b like i yellow small sha grin cheesy)

on a serious note, what's ur complexion and how fair do u wanna go? that would be a good way to start this
analysis
Same with me ò. I have been using the pink fair and white since 2008 back in Uni. I cant fit to be disturbing my head on cream issue.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 1:10am On Jan 24, 2018
katchycouture:

I will just look at the both of them and join her in calling him naught boy abi na funny boy... I will send her to the market the next day and burn every single properties she has and find a way to take her phone from her,then I will mistakenly drop my hubby's phone in the toilet long enough to spoil it, then out of my home she goes... I also won't forget to use our funny boy's toothbrush to scrub the toilet seat and put it back in the toothbrush rack for him... wetin I go do plenty oooo, let me not just talk incase my husband comes here and see how wicked I am
Ahhh shocked shocked shocked!
Respect!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 1:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Chanbaby, how are you dear and the "bun"? Sorry about your loss, God will replenish but like other mamas advised, verify her claim.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 5:51am On Jan 24, 2018
Awesomemama:

The seeds can go as low as 400 naira. My husband bought it around that price. I think it's the capsule that is expensive. Don't know the price though
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Mzflexydeeva come in here for those baby talk and concern. I suggest you Read back too you will see most of your fears have been treated. You are welcome

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2018
beyedew:

Ahhh shocked shocked shocked!
Respect!

grin grin thanks ma... you see that I am not wicked atall

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Good morning all. Is it possible for my baby to be eating at creche but when at home she doesn't?.. Just 2-3 spoons and she'll start crying yet I'm told she finishes all d food I left for her. Cc. enque, jazyjazz, zaynie, hunniesuzie, giddyperson, all mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2018
Trendytessy:
Good morning all. Is it possible for my baby to be eating at creche but when at home she doesn't?.. Just 2-3 spoons and she'll start crying yet I'm told she finishes all d food I left for her. Cc. enque, jazyjazz, zaynie, hunniesuzie, giddyperson, all mamas

Very possible.
When they see other kids eat, they are gingered to eat too.

Dem plenty here sef, sotey the parents prefer to leave them till 5 so that they can eat all eatables.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.