Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4409555 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2018
FloraEC:

Banana Island grin cheesy
Hahaha, i already live there. Linda na my neighbor.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2018
enque:

how to pm;

click on my moniker (enque) and it ll take u to my profile, on my profile, click on 'send email message to enque'

voila!!.....u have sent me a pm grin grin
mama please am interested in the fenugreek seed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Jina24:

Happy birthday Dear, multiple blessings and favour. Enjoy your day.

Amen....Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
Zino89:
mama please am interested in the fenugreek seed

sent t ur email
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
Glowprincess howdy? Permit me to introduce you to this wonderful family (that's if you aren't on the peepers association grin) feel free to mingle and ask any questions about your baby and life in general.

I follow your diary and must commend your courage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
Nimi22:
imurboss mama ejima, happy birthday may your dreams come true.

Amen...thanks maami
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2018
imurboss happy birthday and more years of celebrations. Enjoy ur day.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Happy birthday sis!

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2018
LadySarah:
Imurboss,happy birthday ma.

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2018
angeltolly:

Happy birthday to you Mummy 2

Thanks maaami
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Welcome to motherhood.
In addition to all the advice you got, please and please always support your back while breastfeeding your baby. Make sure you sit in a comfortable position, you can support your leg with a stool, carry your baby on your arms supporting it with a pillow and put him on your breast.
You take your baby to the breast not the other way round ie bending to put the breast on the baby’s mouth. This will also help with your posture.
Massage your body with hot water. Your body went through a lot to bring forth your precious baby. Your pelvic bones softened and expanded to accommodate the baby. It needs some time to readjust back to normal that is why in the olden days, you are pampered for at least 3 months after delivery. They bathe, and massage your body with Sheabutter and palm kernel oil.

Very useful advice!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2018
sunbestie:
imurboss happy birthday and more years of celebrations. Enjoy ur day.

Amen...thanks alot
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Your boobs are not transparent, they are blocking her peace of mind grin grin grin

happy birthday imurboss

enque:

what's with baby girls and daddy's chest sef? cheesy
once my DH puts Zara on her chest, she becomes calm and most likely sleeps off while my own chest is for struggling and almost tearing my shirt grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Your boobs are not transparent, they are blocking her peace of mind grin grin grin

happy birthday imurboss

shebi she sef go get bobbi one day grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
angeltolly:

100gram. You need just a teaspoon per time like I read.

Sent you a pm ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
imurboss:
Yay! It's my birthday...... grin
Happy Birthday IyaIbeji... January babes rocks tru Tru...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
chai... I thank everyone that calmed my worry now I know better. I'll still be on the look out tho

Happy Birthday imurboss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good day mothers in the house. I didn't know this thread existed. New mum, 1st time mum. Just four weeks ago my son came into the world bringing with him so much joy.

need advice. My baby is 4 weeks old and just a few days (3) ago i started noticing a rise in temperature. I took his temperature (armpit) 36.8. Mouth, 37.1 and the next day from the anus, 37.3. No vomiting, regular stooling and everything seems normal but the temperature. Should i be getting worked up?

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Glowprincess howdy? Permit me to introduce you to this wonderful family (that's if you aren't on the peepers association grin) feel free to mingle and ask any questions about your baby and life in general.

I follow your diary and must commend your courage.
I follow her diary too, I so much love her courage, strength and determination may God see her and every other single mamas out there through...

Happy birthday my lovely teamie @ imurboss long life with more happiness and plenty more for your account in Jesus name.

Beyedew mama, hope u are well with ur new work and hope lil prince is adjusting well with spending lil time without mama

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
angeltolly:
Mzflexydeeva come in here for those baby talk and concern. I suggest you Read back too you will see most of your fears have been treated. You are welcome
Am here.... Thanks for the invite
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by teetimi(f): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pls am also interested in d fenugreek seed.
@enque
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hey mama..email me at ...Thanks

FloraEC:
Spiceeamiee let me know when you're online so I can send the number or you drop your email

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.