Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4397057 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adequate459: 6:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Hello mommas,
What can I apply to my children's body rashes,pls? they are 10 and 8 years, though I use coconut oil but no much effect.
Kindly help a disturbed mom

Moreover,i need food list for 7month old baby
She goes to creche with these alternatively:
1.Semo mixed with raw egg and baby milk
2.Pap and baby milk too.

Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Adequate459:
Hello mommas,
What can I apply to my children's body rashes,pls? they are 10 and 8 years, though I use coconut oil but no much effect.

Thank you

Try rising raving powder. Works wonders
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Mamas in the house, please help me, for the past 3 months, Me and my baby have been having this rash on our bodies people call eela rash in Yoruba and nla in Igbo. I have been using nystain cream on my baby and for myself. It is working for my baby but not me. I even went as far as drinking the nystatin tablets, it cleared everything smoothly but the rash returned after 2 weeks. Mine is even getting worse now. Pls what can I use to clear eela rash in adult permanently, that is for myself.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Adequate459:
Hello mommas,

Moreover,i need food list for 7month old baby
She goes to creche with these alternatively:
1.Semo mixed with raw egg and baby milk
2.Pap and baby milk too.

Thank you
Cooked egg yolk, right?
Baby food (cereals etc)
Mashed Irish potatoes
Well, I don't know again. My son goes to crèche with adult food, egg and cereal
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adequate459: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2020
FloraEC:

Cooked egg yolk, right?
Baby food (cereals etc)
Mashed Irish potatoes
Well, I don't know again. My son goes to crèche with adult food, egg and cereal

Not cooked egg o, I mixed semo with raw egg before I cook(just the way you make pap)

I'll try mashed potato with the cereal then

Thank you so so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SheCoop: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Adequate459:

Not cooked egg o, I mixed semo with raw egg before I cook(just the way you make pap)

I'll try mashed potato with the cereal then

Thank you so so much

I dont know about the Semo and raw egg o

But you can try Baby oats
Pureed fruits.

Check the below link for food ideas

https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adequate459: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
SheCoop:

I dont know about the Semo and raw egg o

But you can try Baby oats
Pureed fruits.

Check the below link for food ideas

https://www.nairaland.com/4758545/baby-foods-recipes-weaning-solids

Ok thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

PICS 1: KINYO MILK PUMP

PICS 2
1. Wooden counting stick/numbers: useful for counting, addition and also learn colours (1500)
2. Wooden shape-based toy, also teaches fraction concept (1500)
3. Rubik Cube: tests the IQ of your ward. (1500)
4. Harmonica (Mouth Organ) for kids (1000)

Nationwide Delivery Available

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Someone should please help me with the right ingredients to make omugwo pepper soup
Or can I just ignore it and take just warm water?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yisolar(f): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pls, what can I use for breast swelling in a new born baby?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Okolinneoma(f): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please don’t even remind of that brand called medela.lol...... mine packed up for no just reason, currently using tomme tippe manual pump... will get this hakaa, because am resuming work soon... thank you so much ....
Debclem:

Hakaa is unbelievably amazing. It creates a suction on your boobs, sticks to it and drains the milk either while you nurse on the other breast or on the go. You would be amazed at the quantity of milk that little thing can give you. I prefer Hakaa over my Medela any day,no tubing, easier to maintain, easier to carry around and sill does the job and it's also a really good way to build up ur stash for a working mom.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maradelkitchen(f): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yisolar:
Leave the breast alone.
Please,please and please DO NOT PRESS THE BREAST.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Awesomemama:
Someone should please help me with the right ingredients to make omugwo pepper soup
Or can I just ignore it and take just warm water?
Ehuru
Uda
Uhokiriho
Uziza seed
Mmimi seeds.
Ajumbaise or nchanwu (depends on your preferences and availability.)
Dried catfish.
Serve with yam or agidi, but if you load it with plenty dried fish it's very filling on it's on without the carbs.

**sample of one I made with crabs. You can use any meat of your choice basically but keep to healthy meats.**

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Liftedhands:
Ehuru
Uda
Uhokiriho
Uziza seed
Mmimi seeds.
Ajumbaise or nchanwu (depends on your preferences and availability.)
Dried catfish.
Serve with yam or agidi, but if you load it with plenty dried fish it's very filling on it's on without the carbs.

**sample of one I made with crabs. You can use any meat of your choice basically but keep to healthy meats.**

Thanks a lot ma'am
Those crabs look really yummy
Does eating the yam with oil affect it's efficiency?
Cause someone told me that, and I enjoying eating my yam with oil. Just want to be sure

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chimzy09(f): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yisolar:

Nothing. It will go down. It’s just left over hormones from you. Don’t press or massage it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2020
Awesomemama:

Thanks a lot ma'am
Those crabs look really yummy
Does eating the yam with oil affect it's efficiency?
Cause someone told me that, and I enjoying eating my yam with oil. Just want to be sure
I think you can eat your yam however way you like. The koko is the peppersoup with all its spices. Just be sure to take lots of it and you may not even have appetite for the yam afterwards sef.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Claire104: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hello mamas,my baby is almost 3months old but right from birth he has been having blocked nose almost everyday. He sneezes a lot even with all the coverings. Please what do I do?.I usually put kernel oil in his nose whenever it gets blocked but I don't know if it will affect him. But I need a permanent solution for him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tripletwins222: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good day mamas!

Pls, kindly recommend a good affordable private hospital with an experienced surgeon in Lagos within Ojo, Amuwo Odofin, Agbara and Igando environs. Tired of facing delay in General Hospitals. I really need to remove these monsters called fibroids and live a normal life just like my fellow women. My health is been affected seriously.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Liftedhands:
I think you can eat your yam however way you like. The koko is the peppersoup with all its spices. Just be sure to take lots of it and you may not even have appetite for the yam afterwards sef.

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by BabeOk1(f): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mrukk:
please. Mama have you been able to overcome the rashes. My baby is having same thing and have used everything prescribed in hospital but to no avail.Please kindly reply my mention
yes I was able to, I've not come online so sorry for the late response. I used there’d flower mamas always talk about here and it worked like magic. I also used mupiderm on his body as body cream. The whole thing disappeared

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TwinklingStar(f): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lilliesbud12 my babys bum rashes are gone after switching to ASDA little angel diaper. . It was nice doing business with you. Ur quick response and easy delivery will surely make me patronize u more. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sttmema: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
comtem2011:
If I dare roll anything on my finger ad put in Madam's mouth, na so so clip she dey clip my finger.

Chai, children.

Same here,I just jejely remove my hand bfr it cuts into two.but how do u now do it coz I don’t like the smell from his mouth in the last two days...is there another way?the toothbrush makes his gum bleed n the soft brush I put on my finger isn’t doing justice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sttmema:

Same here,I just jejely remove my hand bfr it cuts into two.but how do u now do it coz I don’t like the smell from his mouth in the last two days...is there another way?the toothbrush makes his gum bleed n the soft brush I put on my finger isn’t doing justice
I use kid toothbrush for her, and since then, her tongue is no longer coated and mouth doesn't smell too.

Though the tooth brush is thrice weekly and I use cottonwood 4times weekly. Meaning I normally alternate.

But brushing time is always a fighting time. The way she will scream, you will think they are cutting her flesh ni.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sttmema: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
comtem2011:
I use kid toothbrush for her, and since then, her tongue is no longer coated and mouth doesn't smell too.

Though the tooth brush is thrice weekly and I use cottonwood 4times weekly. Meaning I normally alternate.

But brushing time is always a fighting time. The way she will scream, you will think they are cutting her flesh ni.

So any baby brush will do shey? I was lookin for one with age but couldn’t find...I’ll just keep using d one I have n alternate too...Tnx mana
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
zaynie:

Once you stop breastfeeding, she'll accept more food.

Usually I do gradual withdraw but this my latest baby doesn't understand gradual AT ALL so I had to go cold turkey on her.
I simply rubbed aloe Vera on my tips and let mother nature do her job. She was even running for the breast Laslas and yes, her appetite has greatly improved although she was a foodie from day 1.
pls ma, what do you mean by mother nature. I also want to wean my child but very difficult
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bimberry1307(f): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Joyfulmama:
Good evening wonderful mothers. I'm a ftm and my baby is 3wks old. A friend said I should get Nospamin for my baby because he might be having stomach pain. I want to ask if truly it's safe to give baby without Dr's prescription or I should see Dr first
You can use gripe water for stomach ache for infants.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sttmema:

If it makes his gum bleed I'd say you should be more gentle or change the toothbrush to a more baby friendly brand if the one you're using is too hard.
I use wisdom toothbrush for DS and it works fine, altho it's still a struggle with him too

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mumaraoluwa:
pls ma, what do you mean by mother nature. I also want to wean my child but very difficult

Lol
The bitterness of aloe Vera
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Helens101: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Gudmorning mamas,pls o I still do not understands my baby's development. He is 14 month but does not responds when I call him.Although he has many names but he jux don't respond to any of his name.he responds to sound well,he plays a lot.pls I need help and advice.I am a bit confuse cos I am a first time mum.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Helens101:
Gudmorning mamas,pls o I still do not understands my baby's development. He is 14 month but does not responds when I call him.Although he has many names but he jux don't respond to any of his name.he responds to sound well,he plays a lot.pls I need help and advice.I am a bit confuse cos I am a first time mum.

Don't u think u are worrying over nothing just yet? Since he responds to other sounds, it seems there's nothing wrong with his hearing! Just give him time, he's only 14months right?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Uchennapraise: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good morning, please my one and one month old baby is not eating well, what can I give to him to make him eat well?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumaraoluwa: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
zaynie:

Lol
The bitterness of aloe Vera
ok how many days did you do this please

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.