Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410995 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
gwng:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

PICS 1: KINYO MILK PUMP

PICS 2
1. Wooden counting stick/numbers: useful for counting, addition and also learn colours (1500)
2. Wooden shape-based toy, also teaches fraction concept (1500)
3. Rubik Cube: tests the IQ of your ward. (1500)
4. Harmonica (Mouth Organ) for kids (1000)

Nationwide Delivery Available

1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SheCoop: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hello Mamas, please recommend a food flask for me. I am looking for one that has an inner plate/container that can be used for soups/sauce and should not be more than 800ml. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
unex50:
Hello mums....my dd has apollo..like it clogged her eye, i had to use a wet towel to remove them..i bought her eye drop and it cleared..

Now this morning i saw a tiny trace of it again..shes just 14months....what could be the cause.?
..her teacher said no one has it in her creche class..

And this happened on saturday morning...i hope its not that deep?
DS is 13months plus and I noticed it in his eyes on Sunday (Conjunctivitis right), someone suggested it may be measles cos of the rashes that appeared last week but it has all cleared now, maybe it's the weather.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
StrongWoman333:
Good day Mamas please I have a challenge. What is the maximum time you leave your babies in school? Especially one that is not yet 2years. As my place of work I don't close early sometimes please I need opinions and advise as a first time mum cos this issue is really giving me sleepless nights. Thank you
No response to this post?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
StrongWoman333:
Good day Mamas please I have a challenge. What is the maximum time you leave your babies in school? Especially one that is not yet 2years. As my place of work I don't close early sometimes please I need opinions and advise as a first time mum cos this issue is really giving me sleepless nights. Thank you

Think you should work with the school to see if they have after school arrangements.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
StrongWoman333:
No response to this post?

It depends on the school. You need to know if they have an after school arrangement and their time too. Just pack enough food to last your child till you pick up.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chimzy09(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
My daughter’s school is open from 8am - 5pm. I try to pick her up between 3 and 4pm. They also have after school care for an extra fee.

Really it depends on the school so maybe discuss with them and work out an arrangement

StrongWoman333:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
My Mommas how is the vigilante ministry going.??

Hope we have made effort to get the tummy, waist and pelvic back to shape and position.??

Take advantage of this seasons promo and get your once in life 3 in 1 post partum belt and bid farewell to waist pain n big tummy...

Whatsapp or call me on 08038436827.

Nationwide delivery.

Meanwhile thanks to mamas that patronised me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by biggal: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 6:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Good morning mums, trust you are all doing very well. Congratulations to all new born, may God strengthen the pregnant mums.I pray that God will mercifully grant our sisters looking up to Him to have their own babies in Jesus name, amen.

We have the following variants of Pap/ Ogi / Akamu / Koko

1. Multi grain paste flavoured with banana

2. Guinea corn & millet paste flavoured with ginger

3. Yellow corn paste flavoured with ginger

4. Yellow corn paste

5. Guinea corn & millet paste flavoured with ginger & cloves

6. Multi grains paste

7. Guinea corn & millet paste

8. Multi grains paste flavoured with ginger.

9. White corn paste

Delivery cost is subject to your location ��

Perfect meal for this cold season!!!

Call/WhatsApp 08057125055 to order

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Awesomemama:

Think you should work with the school to see if they have after school arrangements.
OK thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Chimzy09:

My daughter’s school is open from 8am - 5pm. I try to pick her up between 3 and 4pm. They also have after school care for an extra fee.

Really it depends on the school so maybe discuss with them and work out an arrangement

OK thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mzzkismet: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
rvpbae:

Do you think you are not producing enough milk? Or u just want big or full breasttt? I'm just trying to understand. What exactly are u worried about?

Yes, I was worried I'm not producing enough milk. But I tried expressing milk on Sunday and the quantity I got was still okay. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Follyshowbaby: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
My 3.5months old baby doesn't sleep at a stretch. Like he sleeps for 30 to 45mins and wake up then maybe play and go back to sleep. Even at night I still wake up like 4-5 times to feed him. is this normal . I've heard of people his age sleeping for 4-5 hours but not my baby.
I've tried all sleeping positions, it's still same.
What can I do please?? I feel I'm supposed to be catching long sleep now that he's getting old but it's not so
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ezriela: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
It depends my DD school(creche )is 7am-7pm
StrongWoman333:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ezriela:
It depends my DD school(creche )is 7am-7pm
OK thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Follyshowbaby:
My 3.5months old baby doesn't sleep at a stretch. Like he sleeps for 30 to 45mins and wake up then maybe play and go back to sleep. Even at night I still wake up like 4-5 times to feed him. is this normal . I've heard of people his age sleeping for 4-5 hours but not my baby.
What can I do please?? I feel I'm supposed to be catching long sleep now that he's getting old but it's not so
You mean 3yrs 5 months old? That's serious o. Try and give him enough food before bedtime, that may help.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Follyshowbaby: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
comtem2011:
You mean 3yrs 5 months old? That's serious o. Try and give him enough food before bedtime, that may help.

No ma. 3 and a half months old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Follyshowbaby:

3 and a half month? Please permit me to laugh small grin my sister abeg yours is wishful thinking.

Honestly I thought you meant 3 years plus o shocked and already typing epistle on things to do to enable him sleep through the night.

It's just a few babies that get born with sleeping anointing the majority come to this world and decide my mummy must do vigil every night with me. That's why it's called VIGILANTE.

To even confuse us more you said NOW HE IS GETTING OLD cheesy chai this woman you funny abeg.

17 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
SheCoop:
Hello Mamas, please recommend a food flask for me. I am looking for one that has an inner plate/container that can be used for soups/sauce and should not be more than 800ml. Thanks.

Haers is good and I think it has an inner container...The one we use currently is 'pot',retains hotness...for both brands they have 500ml upwards,the 'pot' 500ml flask has an inner container

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Follyshowbaby:

Lol. Better leave the boy alone.

Does he sleep better during the day??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjason: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2020
rvpbae:

I honestly cant remember when it stopped cos I didn't see the frequent poop as an issue, so I didn't pay attention. I can be breastfeeding and he will just poop in the process, it was that frequent.

Kids are different. My friend has two sons, first is as big as can be while the second at almost 1year can pass for a 9month old. Me I know your son is fine but pls stop the antibiotics, I wonder why they gave you when he isn't sick.

I cant remember his weight progress but he was 4.5kg at 7weeks, then 5.5kg at one point. I can only remember he was 7.5 at 6months and 8.5 at 8months. He will be 2yrs in 2months and weighs 12kg now. Meanwhile his sister at just 10weeks weighed 6.4kg, you see kids are different.

Thanks mama, I won't give antibiotics again, it means bobo added 2kg in less than 2 months inspite of the frequent poo, and mine has refused to add a kilo in almost 4 months, dts exactly why i am worried, I wouldn't av been bothered about the poo if he was adding some weight just like urs, but let me believe with u dt he is fine and just has a small stature because kids are truly different.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjason: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Gloriousheart:

Wellbaby (4/6 months - 4years) or Wellkids (4-12years) both by Vitabiotics.
Multivite syrup (if they still make it. We were given then as children).

Just go into a big pharmacy and choose age appropriate multivitamins for him. There ought to be more out there. Most write the age range on their packs (front or back). All the best.

Thanks mama, I have gotten the Wellkid ( baby and infant), Testimony time loading grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjason: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2020
futuremoma34:

Mama try Reload.. It's a better multivitamin in town. That is what I was advised to buy in the hospital.. Because I gave birth to a baby with a low weight.. 1.5kg at birth.. I started giving her Reload, she is strong and growing healthy.. She is 4.5kg at 3months now..

Thank you very much mama, I already got one. will definitely try it next time, Stay blessed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjason: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Liftedhands:
Since he is active, feeds well, not having watery poop. I believe he will be fine. I totally get your concern and worry but let's just pray and hope for the best.
Also find out if he is having lactose intolerance and seek a formula that is lactose free. Try it and see if he will take it and if there's any change.

I'm positive and hopeful nothing is wrong but just his nature, relax mama kiss

Thank you very much for this info about lactose intolerance mama, someone mentioned it at some point but i disregarded it, I will work on that.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 1:11am On Jan 30, 2020
mummyjason:

Thanks mama, I won't give antibiotics again, it means bobo added 2kg in less than 2 months inspite of the frequent poo, and mine has refused to add a kilo in almost 4 months, dts exactly why i am worried, I wouldn't av been bothered about the poo if he was adding some weight just like urs, but let me believe with u dt he is fine and just has a small stature because kids are truly different.

My sister I understand your worry, you can introduce formula if you think it will help. All the best
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by duac: 2:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Please can an exclusive breast feeding mother take aju mbaise(c-section birth).does it have side effects on the child/mother and when can one start taking it.thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by CharmyBliz: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2020
Good morning mummies
My 8 months Princess poops green poop always for the past 10days buh not watery, 3-4 times a day. Due to this, she is having red patches on her vulva (genitals) making her very uncomfortable.

She takes kendamil 2 formula and Ceralac, water and breast milk

She is not adding weight
Please I need the best solution for the poop and patches
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2020
CharmyBliz:
Good morning mummies
My 8 months Princess poops green poop always for the past 10days buh not watery, 3-4 times a day. Due to this, she is having red patches on her vulva (genitals) making her very uncomfortable.

She takes kendamil 2 formula and Ceralac, water and breast milk

She is not adding weight
Please I need the best solution for the poop and patches

Did something change in her diet? If not, you might want to get her checked at the hospital immediately. When my son had such at 9months, he was treated for infection and dewormed.

For patches, baby tribotan should work and also air her bum as often as you can.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Follyshowbaby:

Haaa, u neva start my sister.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2020
duac:
Please can an exclusive breast feeding mother take aju mbaise(c-section birth).does it have side effects on the child/mother and when can one start taking it.thanks

No side effects on mother or child at all. You can take as early as possible, not original one or contact liftedhands

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Liftedhands:
3 and a half month? Please permit me to laugh small grin my sister abeg yours is wishful thinking.

Honestly I thought you meant 3 years plus o shocked and already typing epistle on things to do to enable him sleep through the night.

It's just a few babies that get born with sleeping anointing the majority come to this world and decide my mummy must do vigil every night with me. That's why it's called VIGILANTE.

To even confuse us more you said NOW HE IS GETTING OLD cheesy chai this woman you funny abeg.
My Sister, she neva start the journey self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.