Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400427 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2015
forlahkhe:
Pls my question is directed to d full time mom in naija(FTM)....pls ao do u do it I dropped my job(marketting) @ my first trimester of preg and av been @home since then. DH works til sat and uses his sun to rest, he coms bak late frm work cos of lagos hold-up, my only assigned job is to do d normal wife chores in d aos bt I can't even keep up to task*sad face*. My 7months old boy won't lemme leave his side. He plays on his own bt I av to b there wt him else he's cry of fall *learning to stand on his own*. DH doesn't buy d idea of creche for LO cos he feels I'm not doing anytin so I gat no excuse. I'm even afraid of some creche nowadays dt wl giv ur child syprigold. Meanwhile, my LO would play on his own
Hahahahahhahahaha abeg permit me to laugh. Story of my life. My first baby was so clingy! OMG! It was an experience I will never forget. That's what made me start the independent training on time. Never allowed me to cook, wash, sweep etc. Hubby felt I was too lazy( in his mind sha). I vex one day and just left her to cry. Since that day she calmed down o! Go get a washing machine( so clothes won't pile up). Cook food and pack in the freezer( soup, stew etc) take a lil time to watch a movie( to calm ur nerves). I noticed when I'm agitated my baby becomes cranky. All the best and loads of hugs
NB: do family planing o! Cos if another one enter na eim be say ur hair go tanda wellla! Lol

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sheweezy(f): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks alot joyousf and ifefunmi. God bless you both.
Please how do I make baby sleep or play by himself sometimes, he always want to be rocked to sleep, he does not like backing at all, he will start screaming once I back him. Then must I carry him Everytime he cries once I have fed him, changed his diaper and dome all necessary.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennifer89(f): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2015
shndy:

Gint, titan, Haers.
Price depends on size n design. D glass ones(vacuum) are way cheaper than the stainless ones. A sis got 3.8l Gint(glass) for 2000 in lag Island mkt while d 2.2 stainless sells for 3500. Haers is cheaper and very good if u get the original

Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Tchiwinnie. Thnks I'll buy one first and see. My baby is 8months. So wts plumpynut and were cn I buy it?
Rezzy thnks 4d link.
Oda mama"s dt responded. Thnks. God bless u all
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tsufyaan: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Good morning to the wonderful mamas in the house, in case you have any questions concerning developmental delays, autism / autism spectrum disorders, sensory processing disorders, birth injuries and birth defects, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, intellectual deficit, muscular dystrophy, microcephalus, mental health and mental problems, burns, post surgical problems, hydrocephalus, pachygyria etc. I'm a paediatric occupational therapist and I will be glad to answer your questions concerning your children, I'll be glad to answer you as accurate as possible.
Occupational therapy (OT) treatment focuses on helping
people with a physical, sensory, or cognitive disability be as
independent as possible in all areas of their lives. OT can
help kids with various needs improve their cognitive,
physical, sensory, and motor skills and enhance their self-
esteem and sense of accomplishment. Therapist Sufyan.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2015
sheweezy:
Thanks alot joyousf and ifefunmi. God bless you both.
Please how do I make baby sleep or play by himself sometimes, he always want to be rocked to sleep, he does not like backing at all, he will start screaming once I back him. Then must I carry him Everytime he cries once I have fed him, changed his diaper and dome all necessary.

You should let him/her just cry sometimes. As long as they're in a safe place e.g cot or play pen let the baby cry a bit. Don't always rush to carry. It's not good for your sanity and the baby too needs to learn some independence!

As per the sleeping, what i did sometimes was place the baby down and pat until he sleeps as against holding in my arms... You can try that for starters!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2015
forlahkhe:

I ddnt buy it cos of d shape too, its looks like iron....lol.bt its maintain temp for 3days, haiers is 2days
Mine is not of this shape o.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2015
rezzy:
@forlahkhe,

It is not easy to stay at home with a baby especially the chew gum type.
I'm no longer working and it has not been easy. I just can't meet up with house chores. My baby has koko on his fore head because of too many falls. He sleeps for 30 mins in the afternoon and like 3 times in a day.

What I do is, if I want to be busy, I wear him thick cap at least to protect his back head[no rug] , and keep him close to me. When in the kitchen, I keep him close to the door.

Do u have rug in your room? Drop him there and let him cry, if he doesn't see you, he will stop crying. He will get use to it. Cry no dey kill pikin undecided

Last month, hot water almost poured on our bodies. I carried him [because of his cry cry] to the kitchen to switch off the gas.
Lo and behold, as I turned to the sink, my baby used his second hand to carry the bucket I use in sterilizing his feeding bottles with hot water inside it.

Since then, provided I'm not going for long, I leave him in the bedroom.

My dh will say I'm using Kammy to lie about my laziness shebi kammy will grow up. I will say, I go don born another one. shocked shocked

Pele oo.

Have u tried playing Barney and nursery rhymes?. Oh my! Those are my saving grace. My LO can go 2-3 hrs without disturbing me when he watches them. I used to have the same problem before i started doing that. Now, i'm free to do anything. I even take a short nap . All i need to do is put him on his rocker and play the CD. He cries only when he poops or he's hungry cos he doesn't joke with food. Try it!

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jenonye(f): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2015
enioladimeji:

Have u tried playing Barney and nursery rhymes?. Oh my! Those are my saving grace. My LO can go 2-3 hrs without disturbing me when he watches them. I used to have the same problem before i started doing that. Now, i'm free to do anything. I even take a short nap . All i need to do is put him on his rocker and play the CD. He cries only when he poops or he's hungry cos he doesn't joke with food. Try it!

How old is ur LO pls?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forlahkhe: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank u and God bless u, I wl try n do dt sha, a fren had once suggested dt bt me no believe say e dey perform d magic. Bt ds epileptic power supply wl b anoda issue. @times we won't av light for 2days sef..........we can't even watch jimjam on gotv. DH is already complaining for spending 15k for fuel every month.......I go shaa try n work it out. Thank u nd God bless u ma*hug*
enioladimeji:

Have u tried playing Barney and nursery rhymes?. Oh my! Those are my saving grace. My LO can go 2-3 hrs without disturbing me when he watches them. I used to have the same problem before i started doing that. Now, i'm free to do anything. I even take a short nap .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forlahkhe: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can't hep bt laf too here....its feels so good to kno dt som1 out there know and understand wot u'r going tru. If washing machine no dey in d first place I go just dey faint everyday niyen...lol. Meanwhile, power supply ds days has discouraged me frm keeping food in d freezer, although we put on d gen every night bt cos its d same freezer I keep plenty cold water then I put it @ "4" so wots in there won't b too blocked and during d day wen dia's no light it wl melt small, by so doing ma foods in d freezer dey loose taste so I stopped putting food in d freezer. I go shaa combine all d opolo I got here and put it to wrk....GOD bless our homes*hug*

lovinam:

Hahahahahhahahaha abeg permit me to laugh. Story of my life. My first baby was so clingy! OMG! It was an experience I will never forget. That's what made me start the independent training on time. Never allowed me to cook, wash, sweep etc. Hubby felt I was too lazy( in his mind sha). I vex one day and just left her to cry. Since that day she calmed down o! Go get a washing machine( so clothes won't pile up). Cook food and pack in the freezer( soup, stew etc) take a lil time to watch a movie( to calm ur nerves). I noticed when I'm agitated my baby becomes cranky. All the best and loads of hugs
NB: do family planing o! Cos if another one enter na eim be say ur hair go tanda wellla! Lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forlahkhe: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ds thread has created a one big family, thumb up to d wonderful mamas like U who stl make out time to share their experience. Yes, there is rug in d aos bt my fear is dt I don't want LO to put dirt in his mouth*rug habours dust* ........wt all d info av gathered here, I'm sure I wl work out somtin. Thanks ma*hug*
rezzy:
@forlahkhe,

It is not easy to stay at home with a baby especially the chew gum type.
I'm no longer working and it has not been easy. I just can't meet up with house chores. My baby has koko on his fore head because of too many falls. He sleeps for 30 mins in the afternoon and like 3 times in a day.

What I do is, if I want to be busy, I wear him thick cap at least to protect his back head[no rug] , and keep him close to me. When in the kitchen, I keep him close to the door.

Do u have rug in your room? Drop him there and let him cry, if he doesn't see you, he will stop crying. He will get use to it. Cry no dey kill pikin undecided

Last month, hot water almost poured on our bodies. I carried him [because of his cry cry] to the kitchen to switch off the gas.
Lo and behold, as I turned to the sink, my baby used his second hand to carry the bucket I use in sterilizing his feeding bottles with hot water inside it.

Since then, provided I'm not going for long, I leave him in the bedroom.

My dh will say I'm using Kammy to lie about my laziness shebi kammy will grow up. I will say, I go don born another one. shocked shocked

Pele oo.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franky2013(f): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yea its H-Medix, tnx will check for d soap, but they sell Enfagrow for 11k plus, which is very expensive. tnx for d response.
christabeli:
Go to HI-med pharmacy at Ademola Adetokunbo Wuse 2.They sell it there. I am not sure if I got the name of the pharmacy right, but it starts with H. A very popular pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forlahkhe: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank ma for ur suggestions, may God bless our homes. I created a play ground for him and guided wt pillows bt he wld climb d pillow and com meet in d bathroom, wen I shock a place he finds another place to pass.......its a milostone dey av to hit sha....May God uphold our homes, thanks ma
tchiwinnie:
Sorry mama, I can imagine wot u re going thru. I think u shld form a schedule. U cld wake up a little earlier than ur LO and get some work done. Then u cld also train ur child to b a little independent. For eg, u cld leave him on his own on a padded floor for some tym checking on him periodically, u cld spray toys to keep hhim busy. Dont always carry him at d slightest whinning. Cooking in bulk too ll help. Its nt easy, jisike.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abibaby(f): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
GUDDAY MAMAS IN D HOUSE,PLS HW OLD IS ONE SUPPOSE TO START TEACHING A BABY BOY HW TO SIT.MY SON IS THREE MTHS ND MIL HAS STARTED PUTTING HIM DOWN TO SIT ND I HEARD ITS FOUR OR FIVE MTHS,THOUGH I VE BEG HER TO STOP DOIN IT,SECONDLY WEN SHE BACK HIM SHE BRINGS OUT HIS HAND ND SAID D NECK HAS GAIN CONTROL.PLS I WANT TO
KNOW HW MANY MTHS TO START DIS TINS.URGENT ANSWERS PLS
.THANKS MAMAS
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franky2013(f): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
good day mamaas, my LO will b 14months on 19th, i still breastfeed her, n now i want to wean her but i dont even know how to go abt it, i tried introducing her to Hollicks but she is not taking it at all. joor what should i do? i don try ooo 14months no b joke o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jenonye:

How old is ur LO pls?
He's 8months plus now but can't even remember when he started watching Barney. It's been long sha
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
forlahkhe:
Ds thread has created a one big family, thumb up to d wonderful mamas like U who stl make out time to share their experience. Yes, there is rug in d aos bt my fear is dt I don't want LO to put dirt in his mouth*rug habours dust* ........wt all d info av gathered here, I'm sure I wl work out somtin. Thanks ma*hug*
We rugged everywhere in our house except the kitchen(bath and toilet of course. lol) and i don't have problem with dust AT ALL. If u have the money, u can buy vacuum cleaner. It absorbs dust and even ease my work sef cos i do the cleaning at least once every week ( but i sweep any dirt that falls on it immediately o). It's good to use rug where u have babies cos they can fall anytime even if ure being careful. My baby falls down anyhow especially now that he's trying to stand on his own and i'm glad we use rug. Infact, he fell off my hand when he was just 2months old. I cried my eyes out that day but thank God the room is rugged. U can use the vacuum cleaner to do so many things like removing cobwebs, cleaning dirts off window slides, door slides, drying water, cleaning the inner part of chairs e.t.c.
It makes my work alot easier

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joyousf: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
pls how do i handle my son's blocked nostrils. giving him nocof n vit c but i just dont like drugs for him.
also how soon will d thing go away... i pity him someimes wen he is finding it difficult to breathe
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eumaca: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abibaby:
GUDDAY MAMAS IN D HOUSE,PLS HW OLD IS ONE SUPPOSE TO START TEACHING A BABY BOY HW TO SIT.MY SON IS THREE MTHS ND MIL HAS STARTED PUTTING HIM DOWN TO SIT ND I HEARD ITS FOUR OR FIVE MTHS,THOUGH I VE BEG HER TO STOP DOIN IT,SECONDLY WEN SHE BACK HIM SHE BRINGS OUT HIS HAND ND SAID D NECK HAS GAIN CONTROL.PLS I WANT TO
KNOW HW MANY MTHS TO START DIS TINS.URGENT ANSWERS PLS
.THANKS MAMAS

My baby boy started sitting at 12weeks. We were suprised. Babies are not the same. You know how strong he is but I don't think your mil is doing any harm. If you are not comfortable let her stop.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forlahkhe: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank u madam*hug*, it gladdens d heart to know dt som1 out there understand ao u feel unlike our mamas dt attribute everytin to laziness.
Megilicious:

PEle dearie, d Lord is ur muscle pull, na sooo we c am oh, Dats motherhood 4 u, evn me, I had no1 here 2 luk afta me. Just me, myslf my baby n I. Hubby goes n cmes back late 2, traffic u cnt stop it. Started taking care of my bAby since dy 1. Bathing n all.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abibaby(f): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eumaca:

My baby boy started sitting at 12weeks. We were suprised. Babies are not the same. You know how strong he is but I don't think your mil is doing any harm. If you are
not comfortable let her stop.
THANX,JST SCARED,I VE TOLD HER TO STOP.GOD BLESS OUR LO,S
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jenonye(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
enioladimeji:

He's 8months plus now but can't even remember when he started watching Barney. It's been long sha

Ok. My Lo is 2 months plus and he likes watching Tv. Would get d Barney CD for him
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Too young pls. I thought you were talking about audio cd. No no no
enioladimeji:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dunnybaby26: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
bossladymo1:

He is pooing after every feed? That's not normal. Stooling is a very easy way to lose weight. There has to be an underlying cause. Have you told the doc he poos this many times in a day?

Pap wont do anything. Pap is majorly water. That's why they even advise b.feeding mums to take it.

Mine poops after every meal too nd its been going on 4 a while,been 2 d hosp cos of it severally,stool culture,widal test etc av been done.he ws given zinc nd ors 4 10 days.it went nd came bac,ds time wt mucus(sori if its gross)on zinc nd ors again.av decided 2 be prayin 4 him day nd night.he weighs 9 kg at 10 mnths nd d same 9kg now at 19 mnths.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dunnybaby26: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
forlahkhe:
Pls my question is directed to d full time mom in naija(FTM)....pls ao do u do it I dropped my job(marketting) @ my first trimester of preg and av been @home since then. DH works til sat and uses his sun to rest, he coms bak late frm work cos of lagos hold-up, my only assigned job is to do d normal wife chores in d aos bt I can't even keep up to task*sad face*. My 7months old boy won't lemme leave his side. He plays on his own bt I av to b there wt him else he's cry of fall *learning to stand on his own*. DH doesn't buy d idea of creche for LO cos he feels I'm not doing anytin so I gat no excuse. I'm even afraid of some creche nowadays dt wl giv ur child syprigold. Meanwhile, my LO would play on his own b4 bt after he clocked 3months, he just changed, he won't even sleep in d aftnu(He doesn't cry oo). He won't lemme bak him wen he's nt sleeping, now sef he has refused his formula and na only bossom milk making my work double. I cry most times cos *i don't kno sha*. I c my aos chores dt I'm suppose to do bt I can't even finish up and wen DH com, I wl stl b in d kitchen preparing dinner. I envy mothers that had pple around them to carry their baby for them while dey av time to do 1 or 2 tins. Ds my appartment na mind ur own business, nobody to talk to........sooo boring and annoying

Hmmmmmm,welcome 2 ma world,urs na 1 abi?mine na 2 boys wt no help nd DH doesn't wnt 2 hear of creche though d older boy goes 2 skul nd comes bac 2pm.wt I do?wakes up 2 bath d 3 of us,carries d 2 of them 2 go nd drop d older at skul,comes bac 2 do house chores(sweepin nd washin of plate I leave washin of cloth till weekend wen DH wil be around 2 load them in d machine)eats bfast wt him nd lie on d bed wt him pretendin 2 fall asleep,it didn't work at 1st bt later workd so now its a routine,wakes up 2 prepare lunch till bus brings my son,after lunch I start prep dinner so I wil av time 2 relax.then I start all over again d foll day
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumZ(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
franky2013:
good day mamaas, my LO will b 14months on 19th, i still breastfeed her, n now i want to wean her but i dont even know how to go abt it, i tried introducing her to Hollicks but she is not taking it at all. joor what should i do? i don try ooo 14months no b joke o

Start reducing d numba of times u breastfeed in a day. Depending on ur routine, try 2 distract her wit various activities n den get dh or someone else 2 feed her. Hopefully gradually she ll get use 2 d new routine. Deer ll b plenty tears n screaming o, bt u av 2 b firm. D night times r usually d worst if she is use 2 sucking @ night.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
lovinam:
Too young pls. I thought you were talking about audio cd. No no no
I don't get. Too young to.watch TV? Why?
He's been watching TV since , God knows when.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/oct/09/ban-under-threes-watching-television
Use google too. I didn't allow my babies watch telly o! I tried it with my first and she got so carried away and distracted by it that it took me a couple of years to correct. Her pre primary work hard the greatest hit. I know it keeps ur baby quiet but its not advisable.
enioladimeji:

I don't get. Too young to.watch TV? Why?
He's been watching TV since , God knows when.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_tv-watching-guidelines-for-toddlers_11746.bc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forlahkhe: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oga ooo, wen woman go rest sef. My sista hadly av time for social gathering,*3kids* wen u invite her she wld say where shd I put my children
dunnybaby26:

Hmmmmmm,welcome 2 ma world,urs na 1 abi?mine na 2 boys wt no help nd DH doesn't wnt 2 hear of creche though d older boy goes 2 skul nd comes bac 2pm.wt I do?wakes up 2 bath d 3 of us,carries d 2 of them 2 go nd drop d older at skul,comes bac 2 do house chores(sweepin nd washin of plate I leave washin of cloth till weekend wen DH wil be around 2 load them in d machine)eats bfast wt him nd lie on d bed wt him pretendin 2 fall asleep,it didn't work at 1st bt later workd so now its a routine,wakes up 2 prepare lunch till bus brings my son,after lunch I start prep dinner so I wil av time 2 relax.then I start all over again d foll day
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forlahkhe: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
....Bt if we don't let them watch tv @ home, they watch it @ school, u hardly c a creche now w.out tv...
lovinam:
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/oct/09/ban-under-threes-watching-television
Use google too. I didn't allow my babies watch telly o! I tried it with my first and she got so carried away and distracted by it that it took me a couple of years to correct. Her pre primary work hard the greatest hit. I know it keeps ur baby quiet but its not advisable.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_tv-watching-guidelines-for-toddlers_11746.bc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Hadebiimiipee(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.