Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399858 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2016

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2016
zionx:
Thanks so much Mamas... Your word goes a long way in making me feel better. This cross is heavy but I pray the Holy Spirit help me to carry it and comfort me. I will stay strong for his son. I pray that may the peace of God reign in our country so that his death will not be in vain. Continue to rest in peace, my dearest husband... I will always miss you. I know when your son hears this story, he will be proud to say his dad laid his life for the peace of this country. Even though you lived a short life, you touched the life of so many people. The time we spent together was so short but it was as if we have spent eternity together. You were a loving and caring husband and father. Continue to rest in the bosom of the Almighty God, my gallant officer.....@babythug, soonest, alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, zaynie, madameU, everfaithfulGod, stadora, rezzy, joysa, Jennifer89....I appreciate you Mamas.
May his soul rest in peace. Madam, may the Lord be with u and the little one he left behind, so sad.
God please wipe away the tears of this mama and comfort her in every way.
God please save us from this evil men called Book Haram.
My heart bleeds.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PresVA: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2016
zionx:
Good Evening Mothers, Im so sorry to deviate from the purpose of creating this thread but I need help on how to cope. I just lost my husband... A gallant officer... He died an hero... He died while serving his fatherland. He gave his life for this nation.. .Boko Haram cut his life short.....Im so devastated right now.. .dunno where to start from.. .He left behind a 4 months old baby.. I dunno if there is anyone that has ever been in my shoe. I need advice on how to cope cos right now it is still like a dream to me. I cant believe this is happening to me. ***crying***

This is just so sad cry cry
Accept my condolences ma'am ... God's your strength.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by 4realwoman: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2016
@Zionx, so sorry for your loss. May his soul rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Madam zionx, kai. I'm so sorry this is happening. Pls take heart and take things as easy as u can.
May God comfort u & others he left behind. N may his soul find rest in heaven. Tk cr

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2016
am seriously crying ryt now wen i saw d pix mumi Liftedhands post..sorry dear mumi zionx...may d Lord be ur comforter,respect to a gallant soldier nd a brave son and father.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zheemub(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
May God grant you the strength to bear the loss ma. He is your strength ma, lean on Him. @zinox

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mumsgirl27(f): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
zionx:mama, may God in his infinite mercy console u and the family...May God provide, guide, protect and be with you and son...May his soul rest in peace. Thank you sir for serving and protecting our fatherland..may your effort not be in vain..You are a hero Sir.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Accept my condolence zionx, I pray the Good Lord grant you and the family the fortitude to bear this huge loss. Please stay strong for your son kiss.
May his soul rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zheemub(f): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Morning mama's, what can i do to rectify this ish.
My son's poo is slimy as in it stretches like catarrh.
Ur remedies will be appreciated.
Cc: sabi mama's
Cc: tchiwinnie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Zionx, so sorry for your loss. You have to be strong for your child but depend on every one around you and take comfort from them. Your husband is a hero.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by barag(f): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Good morning mamas in the House. I'm a ftm with a baby who wld b 7 months in a week time. I started her on cerelac but now I want to make pap for her. I just want to ask if I can grind d millet/guinea corn into powder instead of d normal way it is done ie grinding with water and sieving. does anyone make her's like this? how did u do it? pls make una no vex say na question I take introduce myself o. thanks.
cc: zaynie Dr Ada and other sabi mamas

by d way zaynie and goldenruby I enjoy reading Ur diaries.

no payment of dues here abi?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by temmy2103(f): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Zionx sorry for your loss, may God be ur guide and guard. Pray you find solace in HIM dt is d greatest comforter

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by barag(f): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2016
@Zion accept my condolences.
iv lost a sister too so I think I understand how u feel. I didn't cry immediately, I bottled it all in as I was writing my final papers then n everybody was saying I had to b strong. It was months later when I should have been healing that I started crying.

pls cry as much as u want but don't hurt itself in d process. like others have said u need to b strong for ur baby who still needs Ur attention as he doesn't know what is going on. don't let anybody discourage u from crying u would even heal faster self.
I pray the Lord would comfort.

@zheemub saliva dies not digest as so could come out as mucous in a baby's poo wch wld make it look slimy. don't know if dts wat u r talking about. I had same issues wt my babyvn was told by d doc dt it was normal. hth

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2016
zionx:
Thanks so much Mamas... Your word goes a long way in making me feel better. This cross is heavy but I pray the Holy Spirit help me to carry it and comfort me. I will stay strong for his son.
I am so sorry for your loss. May God give you & your loved ones the fortitude to bear so a huge loss. E-hugs

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maureensylvia(f): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
@zionx dear,how very sad to hear of your husband ' s death. The community has lost one of its very best . He will be long remembered for all the good works he did . My deepest sympathy is with you and your family at this very sad and difficult time . My thoughts and prayers are with you all, much love to ur baby.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2016
ginababy:

I think it's d green one + eat as much as u can n I remember she said she eats b4 bedtime. If I dare try that one na I hospital go get me for rumbling stomach. I'm not discouraging u ooo.

Cc ahnie pls come n clarify dis mama.

Thanks for ur response

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2016
barag:
Good morning mamas in the House. I'm a ftm with a baby who wld b 7 months in a week time. I started her on cerelac but now I want to make pap for her. I just want to ask if I can grind d millet/guinea corn into powder instead of d normal way it is done ie grinding with water and sieving. does anyone make her's like this? how did u do it? pls make una no vex say na question I take introduce myself o. thanks.
cc: zaynie Dr Ada and other sabi mamas

by d way zaynie and goldenruby I enjoy reading Ur diaries.

no payment of dues here abi?
Yes u can, but make sure the grains are thoroughly washed because of sand, then u sun-dry for days. Take to engine that grind dry things.

Preparation: Fetch d quantity u want and add cold water to it.
Pour already boiling water, stir and u can put back on fire if its for baby. But adult can take like that.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2016
zionx:
Thanks so much Mamas... Your word goes a long way in making me feel better. This cross is heavy but I pray the Holy Spirit help me to carry it and comfort me. I will stay strong for his son. I pray that may the peace of God reign in our country so that his death will not be in vain. Continue to rest in peace, my dearest husband... I will always miss you. I know when your son hears this story, he will be proud to say his dad laid his life for the peace of this country. Even though you lived a short life, you touched the life of so many people. The time we spent together was so short but it was as if we have spent eternity together. You were a loving and caring husband and father. Continue to rest in the bosom of the Almighty God, my gallant officer.....@babythug, soonest, alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, zaynie, madameU, everfaithfulGod, stadora, rezzy, joysa, Jennifer89....I appreciate you Mamas.

Please take heart my sis though it not easy but I believe God in His infinite mercy will stand by u in dis trying times.... RIP to him....accept my condolence

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2016
comtem2011:
Yes u can, but make sure the grains are thoroughly washed because of sand, then u sun-dry for days. Take to engine that grind dry things.

Pour already boiling water, stir and u can put back on fire if its for baby. But adult can take like that.

Hope this helps.
How about the chaff Grinding dry is not an issue but how to take out the chaff whilst in dry form? I'm interested in it too but cants seem to find how to go about the sieving undecided

Some guy advertised the powdered form a while back and I've been meaning to contact him but not convinced of its hygiene.
Cc barag
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
ginababy:

I think it's d green one + eat as much as u can n I remember she said she eats b4 bedtime. If I dare try that one na I hospital go get me for rumbling stomach. I'm not discouraging u ooo.

Cc ahnie pls come n clarify dis mama.
the white garden egg...pls add groundnut to it o.let it b ur last meal for the nyt
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Zionx pls take heart

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nggie(f): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
@zionx ma'am, I'm so sorry for your loss. May God comfort u n give u strength to carry on. Your baby needs u now, pls take good care of him/her. May his soul rest in the bosom of the Lord. #e-hugs#

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by faari(f): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello, beautiful and wonderful mommas and mommas-to-be.
First off, congratulations!!! The Almighty that have perfected your carriage and seen your journey up to this moment, will guide and watch over the rest of the days till you meet your baby. Amen.

I am Lola (and I am also an expectant mummy like y'all) but I am also here to tell you that I am into the sale of packages for expectant mummies and their babies. The packages I sell are of different categories but I want to introduce the HOSPITAL BASIC PACKAGE to you today.
A lot of us new mummies don't always know what to get when it comes to our hospital list, thus I did my research by visiting several government and privately-owned hospitals and I was able to come up with the basic necessities that a typical delivery list consists of.
My HOSPITAL BASIC PACKAGE is affordable and you need not buy any other thing as it is basic and each item is carefully picked and are of good quality. And yes, it is very pocket friendly and won't make a hole in your pocket.

The package includes:
2 mucus extractors 2 cord clamps 2 gloves
small cup
baby brush & comb set (unisex)
soap case and baby sponge
pack of baby socks (unisex)
pack of washcloth (unisex)
set of 3 pieces George baby sleepsuit (unisex)
set of 3 pieces George baby bodysuit (unisex)
set of George cap and mitten (unisex)
set of receiving blanket (unisex)
a shawl (unisex) and 2 baby towels
Cussons baby wash/ baby lotion/ baby powder and baby oil
Goya extra virgin Olive oil
a mentholatum balm and methylated spirit
1 cord gel (for cord care)
1 Glucose
1 cotton bud pack
1 Dele 450gm cotton wool
Huggies unscented baby wipes
1 small pack Huggies diaper size 1
1 savlon antiseptic liquid (50ml)

For the mother-
3 pieces of Dele of sanitary pad
shield deodorant stick and bic shaving stick,
a pack of nursing breasts pads and a big towel,
1 toothbrush, a mackintosh
1 hairnet and one disposable pantie-set (medium)
1 jik
6" crepe bandage
1 medium sized travel duffel bag

There you have it!!
Christening/child dedication shawl and outfit (dress, socks and shoes for girls/trousers, waistcoat, shirt, socks and shoes for boys) also available upon request. And if you'd like to change the unisex colors of the package to be gender specific, we'll also do that for you.

Call me now for other information and details.
08125334984 or send an email to faarigarde@gmail.com

PS: I have other packages involving the first 3 months of your baby's arrival upon request.
I don't sell single items, all I sell come in packages.

Thank you.
Congratulations to us once again.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Marisley(f): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
@Zionx, please take heart. May God in his infinite mercies grant your husband eternal rest. May he also comfort you by his spirit in this time. So sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zheemub(f): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ barag: thanks for your response. Buy am been told that it's Jedi Jedi and hence should watch my sugary intake.
How long does it take for it to clear off?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ma'am Zionx, I'm am deeply sorry for your loss. May God console you and your family in this tough time. Take solace in God. Be strong for your son as he needs you now more than ever.
Please take heart

May God grant you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
comtem2011:

Hope this helps.
Does it not need to be fermented? Will boiling water be enough to cook it? Or will it be prepared like watery semo? Sorry for my many questions
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
ahnie:
the white garden egg...pls add groundnut to it o.let it b ur last meal for the nyt
Oh! Thanks dear.
I hope those fat light yellowish ones
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jennykoko3009:

Oh! Thanks dear.
I hope those fat light yellowish ones
whitish
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pacypatty(f): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
@Zionx am so sorry for your loss,May God give u the strength to stay strong...We are with you.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rosyng(f): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
pendo89:
lemmie chip in a bit

Stress can affect the milk supply so if ou are a new mummy please learn to relax and eat well.Tak e plenty of fluids like chocolate milk and avoid coffee.

Do not overwork because that too brings about stress.

If your mind is at peace and you are eating well then you will have abundant milk. smiley

I second that. From what I know and have seen big bust doesnt translate to lots of milk if anything its viceversa because the breasts are usually fatty.
Seen women with pea shaped breasts produce milk like a fresian cow while big busted sweat to squeeze.

Note dat breast milk production is not determined by the size of burst, rather eating healthy food and relaxing

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.