Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4392841 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by BritneyStacy: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2017
BritneyStacy:
Picture 1: Hello from the other side . Picture taken at 10 weeks
picture 2: taken at 12weeks

Mum wants to start introducing formula. ....she has in mind getting Cow and Gate (UK )....she has been going through some emotional issues, making her loose appetite to eat and breast milk production really gone down....

Mum used to wash my hair every time she bathes me. Now my hair has started getting brownish.....
I remember this post...I couldn't get thro my exclusive breastfeeding because of this storm! At least couldn't I breastfeed till 1year to makeup for my not doing exclusive? ?
I feel like a big failure already! Ekene am sorry!!! I am....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
BritneyStacy:

I remember this post...I couldn't get thro my exclusive breastfeeding because of this storm! At least couldn't I breastfeed till 1year to makeup for my not doing exclusive? ?

Don't beat yourself up sweetie.
Being a great mom is not just about breastfeeding. There are still many ways to show him you are the best there is.
Chin up!

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
babyboom:

i have personal experience
Please feed with cup and spoon every three hours, only suck for less than 10 mins at each feed,
cos the more she sucks, the more she will be losing weight
and the reason is because she is using the strength to grow fat in sucking.

i did exclusive for six month and u needed to have see the baby, u will never believe the birth weight.
if u can stop formular , please do and feed religiously till the baby is up too 3kg,
just suck occasionally so, he/she will not loose the sucking reflex.
when i mean feed every three hours, please includes night also,
when sleeping wake the baby up to eat,
do this for one month, u will see at least 0.5kg in a week,
dont forget to burp and maintain utmost clean hygiene.

will be here to answer any question also.
wow, i really appreciate it, in fact we feed every three hours nights inclusive. We feed even if she is sleeping. I was looking for a thread where mothers of preterm babies can share their experience while nursing their babies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Onegai:
callola you could start a thread on it, encourage others to join it and share support and tips. a lot of people don't like admitting it.
i was thinking of opening a thread on it but i don't know how to go about it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Stop doing this to yourself and son. He knows you are the best mom in the world even though he can't say the words yet he sure smiles the word ever so often! So next time he smiles at you take it as him saying I love you mommy and I wouldn't ask for any other.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
callola:
i was thinking of opening a thread on it but i don't know how to go about it.
Good idea from mummy E@onegai.

Go to the health section and click on create new thread.

Type in you heading Eg MOTHERS OF PRE TERM BABIES LETS MEET HERE AND SHARE/ ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER.

Then you can start the post by telling your own story and challenges before you know it other people in similar situation currently or past will join in!

That's how the Preggy and newborn etc wonderful topics started off.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by BritneyStacy: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
callola:
wow, i really appreciate it, in fact we feed every three hours nights inclusive. We feed even if she is sleeping. I was looking for a thread where mothers of preterm babies can share their experience while nursing their babies.
Baby is preterm...please feed every 1.30minutes to 2hours! 3hours is too long a stretch for a preterm!

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Baby is preterm...please feed every 1.30minutes to 2hours! 3hours is too long a stretch for a preterm!
thanks, i will try to feed her every 2 hours

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
zimunachimdi:

that means i have to get it ooo. my baby's dry skin makes me cry. thanks
Iv come again. We have been using Neutrogena for over 2weeks and what I thought was getting better was actually getting worse. My son's skin (just his some part of his back) became dry like cardboard paper. So I went looking for another solution.
Got a paraffin wash for dry skin and E45 moisturizer for dry skin and in 2 days his skin is now almost back to normal.
If you can, look for E45 baby range. But I bought one that was ok'd for children and adults.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
sugah:

Iv come again. We have been using Neutrogena for over 2weeks and what I thought was getting better was actually getting worse. My son's skin (just his some part of his back) became dry like cardboard paper. So I went looking for another solution.
Got a paraffin wash for dry skin and E45 moisturizer for dry skin and in 2 days his skin is now almost back to normal.
If you can, look for E45 baby range. But I bought one that was ok'd for children and adults.

Mummy,thanks for this. i appreciate it a lot.

say me hi to baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zimunachimdi: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
sugah:

Mummy,thanks for this. i appreciate it a lot.

say me hi to baby.

I am using vaseline blue seal for now as directed by Dr. tbh,there is an improvement.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Good morning mamas o
Abeg I don come again

My son no de sleep o!
Before he used to sleep around 9pm or 10 but would wake at midnight and then sleep around 2am and be up every hour to feed till day break

But for the past 2 days, he no de sleep o!
He will sleep maybe by 8pm, wake by 9pm or 10pm, then him eye go de shine like diamond till 6am o!

This one na another phase too?
I no understand o!

Secondly,
Abeg when does kpekusing resume after child birth? My son is 5weeks old already and dh has been asking when it's safe for us to resume. I told him 8wks though. 

Lastly,
I had a small tear and my episiotomy has healed except for one tiny spot at the mouth of the jajaina - it itches when I wash (I wash with water only and I don't scratch it). I felt it with my fingers once and I think I still felt a thread (they used dissolvable thread) so I assumed that part is the muscle and is yet to be healed fully (I did sitz bath after delivery)

Biko epp me

Cc
Soonest
Realdentist
Alphahandmaiden
Onegai
Mizmycoli
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good morning mamas o
Abeg I don come again

My son no de sleep o!
Before he used to sleep around 9pm or 10 but would wake at midnight and then sleep around 2am and be up every hour to feed till day break

He will sleep maybe by 8pm, wake by 9pm or 10pm, then him eye go de shine like diamond till 6am o!

I no understand o!

Secondly,
Abeg when does kpekusing resume after child birth? My son is 5weeks old already and dh has been asking when it's safe for us to resume. I told him 8wks though. 

Lastly,
I had a small tear and my episiotomy has healed except for one tiny spot at the mouth of the jajaina - it itches when I wash (I wash with water only and I don't scratch it). I felt it with my fingers once and I think I still felt a thread (they used dissolvable thread) so I assumed that part is the muscle and is yet to be healed fully (I did sitz bath after delivery)

Biko epp me

Cc
Soonest

For your son waking up all na vigilante things. They keep changing and adjusting so you have adjust with them. I guess he sleeps all morning now. Don't worry he will adjust again. From my experience, baby's start sleeping well at night from 4months but not all through the night o.

For the episiotomy site, it's not fully healed. You are just 5wks pp so can continue your sitzbath or just keep good hygiene around the area like you are doing. It will eventually close up.

For kpekusing ministry, try and wait till 6weeks after your postpartum visit especially as you are not fully healed. Tell daddy Ilan to hold body small. I resumed 3months pp, some resume 3weeks sef. It all depends on your body and your readiness for it. Cheers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good morning mamas o
Abeg I don come again

My son no de sleep o!

I no understand o!

Secondly,

Lastly,

Biko epp me

Cc

With an episiotomy, the general advise is 6 weeks to resume intercourse although everyone is different aome people manage it sooner, some wait longer. I will advise you get a lubricant for the first few times as it may be a bit uncomforable at first with scar tissue in the way.

Also take precaution, you are at your most fertile after given birth. As all your hormones are flodding back in. Breast feeding as contraceptive na kalo-kalo. Works for some, not for others.

You can go to the doctor to examine you if you are unsure about the episiotomy scar. Just to reassure you its healed well. And no thread is kind of caught within scar tissue.

As for your son not sleeping it could be anything. You can try having some background noise when you sleep so its not too quite that may help as he may feel "i am all alone" when its dead silent at night, so wakes up more. I used to sleep with the television on low volume. If light disturbs you try a radio.

Also try and extend the time between his feeding at night. To every 2 - 3 hours... by 5 weeks he should be able to go longer intervals between feeding, it is likely he is waking every hout for the contact and comfort rather than hunger. Does he feed every hour during he day as well? If not then your pikin don catch yoir mumu button! grin

waking up hourly must be very tiring. as long as he is not crying biko leave him in his cot. Because if you keep carrying him at every squeak.... you go wound oh. If he does small sound try and rock his cot if it has that feature.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by BellaElla(f): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good morning mamas o
Abeg I don come again

My son no de sleep o!

I no understand o!

Secondly,

Lastly,

Biko epp me

Cc
Soonest
Realdentist
Alphahandmaiden
Onegai
Mizmycoli

Your son is still adjusting to life outside the womb and as such he would keep changing sleeping patterns till finds his spec
my son used to wake like 3 times at night when he was about that age but now he sleeps most of the night;.
if you want him to sleep deeply, give him a heavy dose of formula just before he sleeps.

You can start kpekusing after your six weeks appointment with your gynea. Also show him/her the episiotomy site so they can determine whether its fully healed. but be prepared for extreme pain when you kpekus for the first time post partum. also be prepared for loss of sensation and dryness so you might have to lube up pretty well.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amypearl: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2017
zaynie:

Sorry for the late response.
I guess you should. IOmoge2 said she used it before her daughter was 3 months.

Kisses to the little one kiss
Is it the palm oil and sugar mixture? How do I go abt it pls?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2017
JazzyJazz
Good Morning

Concerning DS.
You need not worry as such.
He's changing his sleep pattern.
It's normal.

I would advise you let your epi site heal well!
I concur with all that BellaElla said.
Be sure to use enough lube cos e go be like deflowering the second time, with more pain.
No rough play ogrin
You don't want that red skin re-popping out, trust me.

All the best Sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amypearl: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2017
wholesomegrace:

I suggested it to my mum too, but she wasn't comfortable cos of his age. We are now using one syrup prescribed by the doc, cant remember the name now cos i'm not at home.

cc zaynie

She fit help confirm
Mummy abeg help me with d name na?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
amypearl:

Mummy abeg help me with d name na?

Tefurosime i think, will recheck when i get home pls. The cough still persist but is gradually receding.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
amypearl:

Is it the palm oil and sugar mixture? How do I go abt it pls?

A little palmoil and sugar.
Mix it into a paste, not too thick not too loose.
One teaspoon every 2 hours.

Goodluck,
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Ah dh ain't getting anywhere near this hoohaa till I say so o!
But women de hear am o! Deflowering a second time? Ha! My own don be! I get lube o! Na it we bin de use during preggy days when the area was like Sahara desert. 
Which red skin abeg? Shey na dat one where de for the entrance of the hoohaa? Cos since I born, e still de dia. 

Cheiii
God epp me oooo

MizMyColi:
JazzyJazz
Good Morning

Concerning DS.
You need not worry as such.
He's changing his sleep pattern.
It's normal.

I would advise you let your epi site heal well!
I concur with all that BellaElla said.
Be sure to use enough lube cos e go be like deflowering the second time, with more pain.
No rough play ogrin
You don't want that red skin re-popping out, trust me.

All the best Sis.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
If my son wake 3 times I for happy well well cos this would mean he sleeps at least. 
I de dose am with the formula well well o! But my boy go collect still cry for breast and still do me odeshi!

Ah extreme pain ke? Heeieiiii my own don be. Me where no fit endure pain ooooo! Ayam finished o!
Sensation still de o. The other day me and oga bin de mess around (not the area o), and I had some sensation

BellaElla:

Your son is still adjusting to life outside the womb and as such he would keep changing sleeping patterns till finds his spec
my son used to wake like 3 times at night when he was about that age but now he sleeps most of the night;.
if you want him to sleep deeply, give him a heavy dose of formula just before he sleeps.

You can start kpekusing after your six weeks appointment with your gynea. Also show him/her the episiotomy site so they can determine whether its fully healed. but be prepared for extreme pain when you kpekus for the first time post partum. also be prepared for loss of sensation and dryness so you might have to lube up pretty well.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dtush(f): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2017
My story. At about 4pm on 13/02/2017, my hubby called me. I could barely hear what he was saying but i picked up a few words. Start heading home, the nanny left Olivia and has jumped the fence with her cohorts. I cant even explain the feelings that tore through me. I didnt even bother to shut down. I just grabbed my bag, snatched my wig from my head and raced to my car. My boss and colleagues ran after me. I just kept muttering my daughter, my daughter. They tried to grab my bag, saying i cant drive but believe me i wasn't thinking. I got into my car and drove at breakneck speed to my house. I drove from my office to the house in 20 mins ( God really loves me because i cant even remember driving).
I met my hubby at the entrance to my street. The only words i could utter were "where is Olivia". He said home. I drove home, got into the house and didnt see her. At that point i broke down in tears and called him over the phone. I cant find her, i cant find her.
My neighbor heard my wailing and quickly brought her out to me. I cant explain the relieve dat swept thru me.
After i calmed down, i was told all that transpired.
My daughter was out of school due to high fever from teething, hubby stayed back at home with her because i couldnt take a day off work. He left home at about 3:30, as my younger brother was supposed to be home by 4pm. As soon as he left the aus. My nanny invited her cohorts to the paus to rob us and they had even packed a bag for my baby. Luckily, my gateman noticed the guys and how edgy the nanny was. He locked the gate to the house and quickly alerted the estate security. He also called my hubby, who in turn called me.
Upon sighting the security guards, they jumped the fence. If you see the fence dey jumped, even professional robbers will think twice before attempting such a feat.
Is this how my daughter would have been kidnapped? I thank God dat it ended in praise. The security forces in the estate showed their might by locking down the estate to apprehend them. The nanny and one of her cohort was nabbed.
It just shows how u can never trust anyone, this nanny was so meek, so loving with my daughter, i had observed her thru the nanny cam for several months to alleviate my fears, nothing about her ever set me off, which is weird cos as i risk manager i pride myself in being able to spot oddities. I treated her as my sister. We were never flamboyant with wealth ( as if this buhari economy is not biting everyone) in front of her.
Also, when God is speaking to you, listen up. Last week i just had this weird feeling i cld nt shake off no matter how hard i tried. I took it to God in prayer. I dedicated dat night for vigil and prayed, also fasted the next day. Going to work this monday too, i just kept feeling somethg is off, i kept having the urge to go home but i kept dismissing the thought.
At this point, being a mother is more important than my job. I think it might just be time to hang my boots cos where do i go from here. I have never missed my late mom more.

The problem now is where do i go from here. I leave for work before 6am. how do i get her prepared for school, her school's last pick up time is 5pm. i am so confused
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2017
We have stocked up on condoms! We no want hear stories that touch at all!

I tried the background noise, it didn't work so I started leaving the light on and that didn't work either. Right from about when he was 2/3 weeks old, if you put him down when he has just fallen asleep, he will wake up and going back to sleep will be another tug of war. You have to hold him for soo long

My son feeds on demand. I try to extend the time but this boy just learnt how to grab my breast and my shirt with full force. The other day he slap me sef (I don suffer no be small)
Even if he's not crying and you leave him in his cot, as soon as he realizes he's not getting that attention, he will scream the house down. 

Thinking about it now, I think you're right about him waking up for contact. I have noticed if he sleeps on my chest, he can be there for hours and won't make a sound but as soon as I put him in his cot, say 30mins, he's awake so I'm literally up every hour

Last night he didn't sleep till 4am! I had gone to sleep by 10pm and my mum was with him. I woke up by 3am to see them both still wide eyed. I breastfed him for an hour, he fell asleep, I put him in his cot, 30mins later, he wake him papa with cry

Truly he don catch my mumu button and the boy weighed 4.5kg at 4weeks!

No only God go help me
AlphaHandMaiden:

With an episiotomy, the general advise is 6 weeks to resume intercourse although everyone is different aome people manage it sooner, some wait longer. I will advise you get a lubricant for the first few times as it may be a bit uncomforable at first with scar tissue in the way.

Also take precaution, you are at your most fertile after given birth. As all your hormones are flodding back in. Breast feeding as contraceptive na kalo-kalo. Works for some, not for others.

You can go to the doctor to examine you if you are unsure about the episiotomy scar. Just to reassure you its healed well. And no thread is kind of caught within scar tissue.

As for your son not sleeping it could be anything. You can try having some background noise when you sleep so its not too quite that may help as he may feel "i am all alone" when its dead silent at night, so wakes up more. I used to sleep with the television on low volume. If light disturbs you try a radio.

Also try and extend the time between his feeding at night. To every 2 - 3 hours... by 5 weeks he should be able to go longer intervals between feeding, it is likely he is waking every hout for the contact and comfort rather than hunger. Does he feed every hour during he day as well? If not then your pikin don catch yoir mumu button! grin

waking up hourly must be very tiring. as long as he is not crying biko leave him in his cot. Because if you keep carrying him at every squeak.... you go wound oh. If he does small sound try and rock his cot if it has that feature.

Hope this helps.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Vigilante is not funny at all! I'm literally a walking zombie!

I had stopped the sitz bath cos I thought it had healed. I'll continue again. 
I plan on waiting for about 8 or 10 weeks PP before resuming the kpekus ministry. 

Motherhood is not beans o

Thanks ma'am for the response
soonest:

For your son waking up all na vigilante things. They keep changing and adjusting so you have adjust with them. I guess he sleeps all morning now. Don't worry he will adjust again. From my experience, baby's start sleeping well at night from 4months but not all through the night o.

For the episiotomy site, it's not fully healed. You are just 5wks pp so can continue your sitzbath or just keep good hygiene around the area like you are doing. It will eventually close up.

For kpekusing ministry, try and wait till 6weeks after your postpartum visit especially as you are not fully healed. Tell daddy Ilan to hold body small. I resumed 3months pp, some resume 3weeks sef. It all depends on your body and your readiness for it. Cheers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Thank God nothing happened to your daughter and thank God the security guys were swift and did their job well!
As for your job schedule and your daughters school, I'm sure you'll figure it out

May God continue to protect your family
dtush:
My story. At about 4pm on 13/02/2017, my hubby called me. I could barely hear what he was saying but i picked up a few words. Start heading home, the nanny left Olivia and has jumped the fence with her cohorts. I cant even explain the feelings that tore through me. I didnt even bother to shut down. I just grabbed my bag, snatched my wig from my head and raced to my car. My boss and colleagues ran after me. I just kept muttering my daughter, my daughter. They tried to grab my bag, saying i cant drive but believe me i wasn't thinking. I got into my car and drove at breakneck speed to my house. I drove from my office to the house in 20 mins ( God really loves me because i cant even remember driving).
I met my hubby at the entrance to my street. The only words i could utter were "where is Olivia". He said home. I drove home, got into the house and didnt see her. At that point i broke down in tears and called him over the phone. I cant find her, i cant find her.
My neighbor heard my wailing and quickly brought her out to me. I cant explain the relieve dat swept thru me.
After i calmed down, i was told all that transpired.
My daughter was out of school due to high fever from teething, hubby stayed back at home with her because i couldnt take a day off work. He left home at about 3:30, as my younger brother was supposed to be home by 4pm. As soon as he left the aus. My nanny invited her cohorts to the paus to rob us and they had even packed a bag for my baby. Luckily, my gateman noticed the guys and how edgy the nanny was. He locked the gate to the house and quickly alerted the estate security. He also called my hubby, who in turn called me.
Upon sighting the security guards, they jumped the fence. If you see the fence dey jumped, even professional robbers will think twice before attempting such a feat.
Is this how my daughter would have been kidnapped? I thank God dat it ended in praise. The security forces in the estate showed their might by locking down the estate to apprehend them. The nanny and one of her cohort was nabbed.
It just shows how u can never trust anyone, this nanny was so meek, so loving with my daughter, i had observed her thru the nanny cam for several months to alleviate my fears, nothing about her ever set me off, which is weird cos as i risk manager i pride myself in being able to spot oddities. I treated her as my sister. We were never flamboyant with wealth ( as if this buhari economy is not biting everyone) in front of her.
Also, when God is speaking to you, listen up. Last week i just had this weird feeling i cld nt shake off no matter how hard i tried. I took it to God in prayer. I dedicated dat night for vigil and prayed, also fasted the next day. Going to work this monday too, i just kept feeling somethg is off, i kept having the urge to go home but i kept dismissing the thought.
At this point, being a mother is more important than my job. I think it might just be time to hang my boots cos where do i go from here. I have never missed my late mom more.

The problem now is where do i go from here. I leave for work before 6am. how do i get her prepared for school, her school's last pick up time is 5pm. i am so confused

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Florena(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
mamas we finally took rota vaccine at solid rock hospital for 8k
cc iomoge2, ajuwarhodes

talltosyne sorry I got ur mention late and I couldn't type on my phone for a while
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dtush, thank God it ended well. About your job and baby, can u get your people or Inlaw to get you someone like a small girl of 12 to 15 yrs that can go to school as your baby goes to creche/school and she would stay with her at d creche till you or your hubby returns. Also source for creche that opens very early like 5:30am and close late and discuss your time and price with them.
Unless you wanna resign which I wouldn't advice anyone at this time. It is well
Other sabi mamas will put mouth.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dtush,

Thank God it ended in praise. The devil is a liar

You can look at the option of a creche that runs like a home. You can drop off your child very early while the school bus picks/drops her there. Then you pick her when you return. Motherhood is a work! work! work! o

If you choose to resign, boost up ur bank account or have ur hubby drop some chunk of money in your account to keep u comfortable until you are able to get a source of livelihood that will enable you cater more for ur children.

Ultimately, pray about it and believe God for directions. He provides the best solutions
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dtush Thank God for you and your family, the devil failed and will continue to fail.
Try to change your dd school to one closer to your workplace that way by the time you drive from home to work you'll just drop her at school and the school school be one that runs a creche too so after school hours she joins them for creche ...you pick your dd once you close from work and head home together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Florena:
mamas we finally took rota vaccine at solid rock hospital for 8k
cc iomoge2, ajuwarhodes

talltosyne sorry I got ur mention late and I couldn't type on my phone for a while

Nice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Amhappy(f): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dtush- Thank God for you sister. My mind just flew reading your story. Thank God it ended in praise. Register her in a creche,you can customise your request(5.30-6). It will cost you but your child will be safe. Get a relative of yours or your husband's to live with you that's usually the safest option. With a job like yours,it will be tough handling a baby alone. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.