Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4404676 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tippex(f): 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Okay.
My husband said my tummy is going down sha
I do sit ups (50), crunches (50), plank (40secs to 1min), mountain climbers (30) and leg raises (30) every evening when my son is sleeping. My mum said I look slimmer but me I'm not seeing any difference. My scale says I weigh 62kg now

Which weight is a 62kg mama losing again? You people can like to oppress the heavily orobos sha embarassed

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tippex(f): 1:44pm On May 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I thought I was the only one
I used to eat just 3 slices of bread. Now o eat BTW 6 - 8 slices of bread.

For the ladies that really love bread, you can switch to wheat bread. It tastes just as nice as white bread in my mouth grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
prettmum:
Good pm mothers, we went for our 6weeks immunization today and Baby Stuart weighed 6kg . I hope his weight is norma

note -- He is exclusively breast feed N weighed.4kg
@birth.
He is okay. My 4 month old weighs 8.5kg and the doctor said he's doing well. He is ebf and weighed 4.2 at birth
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by temmytee1(f): 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
brownsugars:

Banana is most likely the culprit.
Reduce or even eliminate banana for now, add orange since you've started giving fruits, then increase her water intake.
please dont give orange to a 5month baby. its too acidic. better 2 spoons of mango than orange please
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by temmytee1(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2017
realsupermum:
Good day mama's. Just this afternoon my Dd of 5 month squessed her body and cried in pain when she wanted to poo in fact she turned red. Her pop was very hard and dry and it has been like this for some days. She used to be exclusively breastfeed but I just introduced banana and avocado puree to her 2 weeks ago.
When I noticed the hardness of the pop I reduced the milk to one scoop but am surprised the hardness persisted. What do do? Please sabi mama's don't jump and pass. Cc:helovesme,zaynie,alphandmaiden
please try mango, just 2-3 spoons. don't use orange. orange is too acidic.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
realsupermum:
Good day mama's. Just this afternoon my Dd of 5 month squessed her body and cried in pain when she wanted to poo in fact she turned red. Her pop was very hard and dry and it has been like this for some days. She used to be exclusively breastfeed but I just introduced banana and avocado puree to her 2 weeks ago.
When I noticed the hardness of the pop I reduced the milk to one scoop but am surprised the hardness persisted. What do do? Please sabi mama's don't jump and pass. Cc:helovesm

Stop giving her banana.

Replace it with puréed vegetables (carrots, green peas, etc) + sweet potatoes.

Give her WARM water to drink as often as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2017
temmytee1:

please try mango, just 2-3 spoons. don't use orange. orange is too acidic.

Too acidic as how?
Please explain.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
tippex:

For the ladies that really love bread, you can switch to wheat bread. It tastes just as nice as white bread in my mouth grin

Hate wheat bread. I've always hated it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
tippex:

Which weight is a 62kg mama losing again? You people can like to oppress the heavily orobos sha embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
zaynie:

Too acidic as how?
Please explain.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyZoe: 4:59pm On May 25, 2017
realsupermum:

Please where can I get this tom brown from?
you can make it yourself. i make mine myself. 1cup yellow corn
1 cup guinea corn
1 cup soyabean
1 cup millet
1/4 cup groundnut (optional)
fry everything separately until it turns brown, b4 it begins to pop.
pound the soybeans gradually in a mortar to remove chaff, then blow the chaff away.
use a power blender to blend it all together, or take it to the market to blend ( but make sure the commercial blending machine is cleaned by blending out crayfish dry.
PS: blend dry. no adding water
and gbam thats your tombrown powder.

3 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chychy4us: 5:00pm On May 25, 2017
enque:
Hey mamas.
How are we doing...

For about a week now, I noticed my DD has stopped waking at midnight to b.feed.

I want to assume this is a good thing, or do I wake her at nights?
She will b 6 months on Sunday.

Zaynie
Alphahandmaiden
All other mamas.

Are u not tired of the night vigil, abeg mama enjoy your sleep, if she is hungry she will wake up, u know all these babies they change sleeping patterns, just enjoy it while it last.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
enque:

I feel ur pain
grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chychy4us: 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
Side eyes at those trying to lose weight tongue. Una weldon oh.

Abeg mamas teething don start, apart from teething ring abi teether, what else can I do, the chewing of fingers no be small thing oh, a times she gets frustrated biting them.
E don tey wey I drop, so I don't know what's up, cos I learnt teething powder is a no no.

Attached is my princess chewing her fingers.

21 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
jaysmama:
As regards weight loss some schools of thought say exclusive breastfeeding can make you gain weight. Even with exercise and dieting some exclusive mothers will not loose weight. It was adviced to try and eat healthy that the weight will come off after the 6 months ebf.
I loose weight when pregnant and gain weight when ebf. I also noticed that the more weight I lost the higher my fertility. Everytime I start trying to diet and exercise the next thing is pregnancy.

So true!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 25, 2017
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 25, 2017
luscioustrish:

Chai! make I no talk my own lipsrsealed
Lols grin. Pls do...give me hope cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 25, 2017
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 25, 2017
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 25, 2017
Jaygrl:
I always burp him and when he doesn't his grandma carries him uprightly until he wakes up..Lol.

I have done the expressing thing and fed him the milk with cup and spoon at some point he stopped taking it.
cheesy
Why not try bottle and see.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 25, 2017
zaynie:
Enque.....
#Whistling.... When trouble sleep... Yanga go wake am... Wetin e dey finnnnnnnddddddd o? grin
grin lolsss
You're always mirroring my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2017
temmytee1:

please dont give orange to a 5month baby. its too acidic. better 2 spoons of mango than orange please
Pls all oranges are not "too" acidic
The level of ripening (unripe, half ripe or very ripe) is what determines.
Off course you wouldn't give green-skinned unripe or full orange to a 5month old.

Very ripe, sweet orange and few drops of the juice is just what's needed.
Besides, I'll rather deal with the little to almost insignificant acidic Ph level in 2 or 3 drops of ripe sweet orange juice than the dysentery & co from mango.
Different strokes for different people!

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 25, 2017
chychy4us:
. Attached is my princess chewing her fingers.
Your baby is cuteeeeee, chewable. Awwwwn, see chubby baibby.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by faari(f): 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
feddy27:

Hey dear, sorry for responding late...

For the bottles, I would say ditch it since she's 5mths+... my daughter also had dis bottle rejection episode. We use tommee tippee, ended up buying Avent and Dr brown; still she refused. Even spoon was not successful, I ended up using syringe! I had to mk all dese efforts cos she's less dan 5mths.

Don't worry about the 'wastage'... she's only getting used to the food. try diff age appropriate cereals for her.

You can start feeding natural foods from 4mths. If you are on instagram, check august secrets, she has lovely natural recipes for babies.

7.8kg at 5mths is a healthy weight
august secret became my kitchen success story oo. Lol
Just ordered d more versatile ones.
Tbx.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 8:26pm On May 25, 2017
chychy4us:
Side eyes at those trying to lose weight tongue. Una weldon oh.

Abeg mamas teething don start, apart from teething ring abi teether, what else can I do, the chewing of fingers no be small thing oh, a times she gets frustrated biting them.
E don tey wey I drop, so I don't know what's up, cos I learnt teething powder is a no no.

Attached is my princess chewing her fingers.

Good evening ma!

I have three handsome boys sure one would make you a perfect son in law wink

We are nice people, can speak plenty English and we know how to spend in pounds and dollars!
This fine geh must be my daughter in law please !!!!
Do consider us oh

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maureensylvia(f): 8:41pm On May 25, 2017
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING SEX.....

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.
Let's be frank and sincere, is it a sin for a Christian to have a ringing tone while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse

How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?
Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?
Some even referred to it as ringing tones.
There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.

You don't need to be taught that you have to moan or voice out your ringing tone while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their wet spot and no matter how sweet the sex is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.
Please try and moan while he is sexing you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.
Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.
Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.

Moaning makes him to hit you harder.
In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the wet spot to him.
Don't just lie there as a dead body.
Be part of the sex.

Moaning energises him.
Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is sexing a human or a dead body.

Some will just spread their wet spot while the oga is sweating himself out hitting the wet spot.

That is so bad.
It kills the passion.
It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.
It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.
Please moan!
Baby moan out loud!
It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.
It could be:
''arrrg, mmmm,
oh my God,
chai baby,
chimoooo,
baby injure me,
baby labam,
lasiem ike,
scatter it,
please baby don't cum now,
oh baby,
hit me hard,
do me harder,
it's all yours,
tear it,
baby wound me,
ouch, ouch!
You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!
And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during sex, then you are missing out.
Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.
Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.
Try it tonight.
And please don't forget to moan .
My Moaning can wake a dead person....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maureensylvia(f): 8:46pm On May 25, 2017
double
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
babythug:

Good evening ma!

I have three handsome boys sure one would make you. Perfect son in lawsmiley

We are nice people, can speak plenty English and we know how to spend in pounds and dollars!
This fine geh must be my daughter in law please l!!!!!
Do consider us please

See negotiations oh!
These mamas aint joking at all! grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 9:05pm On May 25, 2017
maureensylvia:
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING SEX.....

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.
Let's be frank and sincere, is it a sin for a Christian to have a ringing tone while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse

How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?
Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?
Some even referred to it as ringing tones.
There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.

You don't need to be taught that you have to moan or voice out your ringing tone while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their wet spot and no matter how sweet the sex is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.
Please try and moan while he is sexing you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.
Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.
Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.

Moaning makes him to hit you harder.
In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the wet spot to him.
Don't just lie there as a dead body.
Be part of the sex.

Moaning energises him.
Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is sexing a human or a dead body.

Some will just spread their wet spot while the oga is sweating himself out hitting the wet spot.

That is so bad.
It kills the passion.
It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.
It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.
Please moan!
Baby moan out loud!
It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.
It could be:
''arrrg, mmmm,
oh my God,
chai baby,
chimoooo,
baby injure me,
baby labam,
lasiem ike,
scatter it,
please baby don't cum now,
oh baby,
hit me hard,
do me harder,
it's all yours,
tear it,
baby wound me,
ouch, ouch!
You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!
And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during sex, then you are missing out.
Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.
Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.
Try it tonight.
And please don't forget to moan .
My Moaning can wake a dead person....

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2017
brownsugars:

We plenty!

Thank God I'm not alone, been feeling guilty...I eat almost a loaf alone before nightfall everyday.
Breakfast is now thick tea with bread, and not just tea and bread its the 'bread dipping in tea' kind.
I just can't explain it.

cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mydeporch(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2017
Maureensylvia.
This one u r bringing in tonight tonight. Hope u wont send some mamas on another preg journey. smiley wink @ d earlobe thing....

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2017
babythug:

Good evening ma!

I have three handsome boys sure one would make you. Perfect son in lawsmiley

This fine geh must be my daughter in law please l!!!!!
Do consider us please

Keep it up.... angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: YummySuits(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.