Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4409542 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
I will not be lazy. Tonight na me and this fitfam life. If I cannot eat healthy let me at least exercise. I will update tomorrow
jazzyjazz:

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I do it at night when ilan is sleeping
It's not everytime that I do complete sha cos sometimes he will wake up while I'm at it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:38pm On May 24, 2017
You go fit come apapa? Feel free
enque:

Can I come and eat free hot bread say hi grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realsupermum: 5:44pm On May 24, 2017
iyceconcept:

Q1. Tom Brown is a food formula specially used for weaning babies. It is highly nutritious when properly prepared and the right constituents
used. This food formula originated from Ghana and its a daily meal in Ghana. The Ghanaian Government introduce this food formula to help
nursing mother deal with the problem of malnutrition for their babies. Its constituents include;
-Soy Bean
-Corn
-Millet
-Groundnut
- Crayfish(optional)

It is tested and trusted. The RDA(Required Dietary Allowance) that a baby needs to grow healthy are all present in this food formula.
This is what my baby have been feeding on since she was 4months old and the difference is very clear.
Please where can I buy this Tom brown?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by voucher(f): 5:44pm On May 24, 2017
Pls has anyone heard of or tried the lose it nigerian (LIN) meal plan thingy?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 5:49pm On May 24, 2017
realsupermum:
Good day mama's. Just this afternoon my Dd of 5 month squessed her body and cried in pain when she wanted to poo in fact she turned red. Her pop was very hard and dry and it has been like this for some days. She used to be exclusively breastfeed but I just introduced banana and avocado puree to her 2 weeks ago.
When I noticed the hardness of the pop I reduced the milk to one scoop but am surprised the hardness persisted. What do do? Please sabi mama's don't jump and pass. Cc:helovesme,zaynie,alphandmaiden

Drink water, water and more water. If she is no longer ebf, give her water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2017
luscioustrish:

See my sister in the bakery ... Who will epp us oh?

We plenty!

Thank God I'm not alone, been feeling guilty...I eat almost a loaf alone before nightfall everyday.
Breakfast is now thick tea with bread, and not just tea and bread its the 'bread dipping in tea' kind.
I just can't explain it.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 6:03pm On May 24, 2017
realsupermum:
Good day mama's. Just this afternoon my Dd of 5 month squessed her body and cried in pain when she wanted to poo in fact she turned red. Her pop was very hard and dry and it has been like this for some days. She used to be exclusively breastfeed but I just introduced banana and avocado puree to her 2 weeks ago.
When I noticed the hardness of the pop I reduced the milk to one scoop but am surprised the hardness persisted. What do do? Please sabi mama's don't jump and pass. Cc:helove.sme,zaynie,alpha.ndmaiden

Banana is the culprit. It causes constipation.
Maybe you gave too much. Reduce it, give lots of water and orange in between meals.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
opejulie10:
see my life ehnnn
when I am trying to gain weight....
I am losing weight rapidly..... without even doing keto, hubby is even complaining that I look slim,my baby is just 3weeks, please what can I eat to fatten me up a little...
Don't worry you just put to bed. Give it few more weeks and the spirit of adding weight will descend on your body cheesy. That's what happened to me.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2017
realsupermum:
When I noticed the hardness of the pop I reduced the milk to one scoop but am surprised the hardness persisted. What do do? Please sabi mama's don't jump and pass. Cc:helovesme,zaynie,alphandmaiden

Banana is most likely the culprit.
Reduce or even eliminate banana for now, add orange since you've started giving fruits, then increase her water intake.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
You go fit come apapa? Feel free

Abeg una traffic Na die....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:15pm On May 24, 2017
brownsugars:

We plenty!

Thank God I'm not alone, been feeling guilty...I eat almost a loaf alone before nightfall everyday.
Breakfast is now thick tea with bread, and not just tea and bread its the 'bread dipping in tea' kind.
I just can't explain it.

I feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 6:18pm On May 24, 2017
As regards weight loss some schools of thought say exclusive breastfeeding can make you gain weight. Even with exercise and dieting some exclusive mothers will not loose weight. It was adviced to try and eat healthy that the weight will come off after the 6 months ebf.
I loose weight when pregnant and gain weight when ebf. I also noticed that the more weight I lost the higher my fertility. Everytime I start trying to diet and exercise the next thing is pregnancy.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 6:20pm On May 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hahahah I download videos from YouTube and I download exercise apps
Try fitonomy on app world
Then check on facebook for ketogenic nursing moms

Alright.. Will check them out
Thanks kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 6:22pm On May 24, 2017
brownsugars:

We plenty!

I just can't explain it.

Chai! make I no talk my own lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
brownsugars:

It's really not easy!
They're very lucky to have the opportunity of having a maid...talk of one you can even give terms, conditions etc.
Some days am just like trying to figure out a way to import one.
cheesy cheesy it's well maami...let's be consoling ourselves. Lol
Thks my sister. The Lord is my strenght o.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by prettmum(f): 6:42pm On May 24, 2017
Thanks to all mama that answered my question.
ccJaysmama

Sugah

Mydeporch

Hotmomma

chychy4us

Yesitme.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bimsusy(f): 6:42pm On May 24, 2017
realsupermum:

Pls give her enuf water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
Loisemm:
Mama Zaynie, has that your family friend gotten a nanny job? There is a new advert on SDK blog for a nanny in Surulere. 20-35years,neat, patient and good with children. Number to call is 07083335962.
Its urgent according to the advert.

Thanks. kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:24pm On May 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

You're very lucky.
My mum lives an hour away and she's a civil servant.
Mother in-law lives 4 hours away
No relatives close by
My people are in akwa Ibom and dh people are in jos!
My grand cousin who is always a huge help when she comes is in the uni
It's just me and dh
And he's always super busy!
He does his best to help out during the weekends but then most weekends he still has to work!
So I do everything! I cook, clean, look after our son who's very attached to me now. By the time I'm done with everything, I'm already worn out. Hence the decision to get a maid.
It is well

Do you babe. kiss
Being a ftm with a less than 2years old child is no easy feat!
Plus work....
Just get a good "help" so that help doesn't give you too much headache.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:46pm On May 24, 2017
enque:

From what u have stated here, I think u need to sound some serious warning to the nanny at d creche. Y do they keep giving her sour bm??
Do u still breastfeed often since u introduced formula?

As for the Pap, I'll call out our able 'OGI Voltron' to advice u on that.. grin grin
Cc Zaynie. smiley

Lol @ OgiVoltron. cheesy

Whyterose, hold on on the ogi till at least 5 months.
Just work on proper hygiene when making her meals and instruct the care givers too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoddy(f): 7:48pm On May 24, 2017
Good evening Mamas. pls in the spirit of children's day celebration, where can I take my 14months old baby. I stay at ejigbo, lagos
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realsupermum: 7:49pm On May 24, 2017
bimsusy:

Pls give her enuf water.
Thanks mams
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realsupermum: 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
brownsugars:

Banana is most likely the culprit.
Reduce or even eliminate banana for now, add orange since you've started giving fruits, then increase her water intake.
Thanks I would try it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realsupermum: 7:51pm On May 24, 2017
zaynie:

Banana is the culprit. It causes constipation.
Maybe you gave too much. Reduce it, give lots of water and orange in between meals.

Thanks mama for the response

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realsupermum: 7:51pm On May 24, 2017
hotmomma:

Drink water, water and more water. If she is no longer ebf, give her water.

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:01pm On May 24, 2017
Hey mamas.
How are we doing...

For about a week now, I noticed my DD has stopped waking at midnight to b.feed.

I want to assume this is a good thing, or do I wake her at nights?
She will b 6 months on Sunday.

Zaynie
Alphahandmaiden
All other mamas.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iomoge2(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2017
First period after delivery... cry cry :'
I thought it was childs play as this is d second one. The one i saw b4 was like my single girl days period.

But this one... is like a woman.
Chia
Day 3 and am gushing like a tap.
Got stained yesterday and today... it just jumps out...and no single clotted blood.
Its all liquid....

In other news.... we r 7months today.
Yipeeee

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:21pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin grin smoh traffic like this

enque:

Abeg una traffic Na die....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:24pm On May 24, 2017
iomoge2:
I thought it was childs play as this is d second one. The one i saw b4 was like my single girl days period.

Chia
Got stained yesterday and today... it just jumps out...and no single clotted blood.
Its all liquid....

cry cry cry

Yipeeee

It should stabilise by the 3rd period. This is my 4th and it's better now. 1st 3 were crazy.... Almost bought carton of always pad

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 24, 2017
Una just d shout weight up n dwn n here I am decreasing,d only thing wey add weight 4 my bdy na my booby n na d left one big pass!
I notice sum red patches on my ds chest,am worried don't knw wat it is,pls has anyone xperienced it,dont want to rush to d hospital yet b4 d will chase me!Pic attached,sabi mamas chuck mouth,no read n pass biko!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 9:06pm On May 24, 2017
iomoge2:

Chia
Its all liquid....

cry cry cry

Yipeeee

Yaaayyyyy.now now.dis tin no dey tey ooo.

U guys r lucky.me first af came exactly 6weeks postpartum.i even tot it was ppdischarge coming back until 28days later it showed again.it didnt even give me one month rest so annoying.
My second i bled for like a week sef.by third it normalized. So dont worry it will normalize.

In order news i bin dy find u.shebi u see our fellow mama sugah dem dey keto even jazzy wey bi 62kg follow.(jus kuku shift make i faint)
Come make we pick our keto boots were we hang am o.
June 1st lets try again.maybe madam fat go gree leavĂ·u s dis time.

Hehehe.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:15pm On May 24, 2017
enque:
Hey mamas.
How are we doing...

For about a week now, I noticed my DD has stopped waking at midnight to b.feed.

I want to assume this is a good thing, or do I wake her at nights?
She will b 6 months on Sunday.

Zayn.ie
Alphahandm.aiden
All other mamas.

Wake-gini?!

Please leave her oh!
By now she should even be doing a full nights sleep. 12 hrs if you are extremely lucky

As she has started this biko encourage her. It may just be a phase, and things will revert to normal ny the weekend.....lol! So just enjoy it.

I will even suggest that but she starts waking again, offer her water instead, that way you will discourage her from night feeding. By the time you are ready to wean her you will be grateful for it. Just make sure she eats well before she goes to bed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.