Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4409080 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
gwng:
Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:39pm On May 24, 2017
sugah:

You go into maintenance. You up your carb intake to about 100-150g a day. Or you can do normal foods once a week​. Lemme get to that phase first grin
My tummy is going down but I don't do the plank exercise that targets the stomach and abs.

Okay.
My husband said my tummy is going down sha
I do sit ups (50), crunches (50), plank (40secs to 1min), mountain climbers (30) and leg raises (30) every evening when my son is sleeping. My mum said I look slimmer but me I'm not seeing any difference. My scale says I weigh 62kg now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
luscioustrish:
All these mamas with 2 or more kids are trying oh shocked

I have only one and I'm complaining

Kudos to mummy za..ynie,Ch..anbaby and the rest kiss
October 2016 mamas how Una dey o?...any alert? grin.

Teamie, weldone and catch the alert ASAP ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 1:06pm On May 24, 2017
feddy27:

Teamie, weldone and catch the alert ASAP ! grin grin

Double tuale captain ! Shun ma!

Permisshun to deactivate the alart ma cry cry..I never recover grin

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 1:10pm On May 24, 2017
luscioustrish:

Double tuale captain ! Shun ma!

Permisshun to deactivate the alart ma cry cry..I never recover grin

Lol...u never still recover shocked shocked shocked shocked my friend, brace up and show working tongue

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:30pm On May 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

How long have you been on the diet? I wish I could loose 7kg mehn! I've only lost 3kg with exercise o.

chai! see people loosing weight and I'm here consuming bread like bakery [s]and deceiving myself that i'll start when my DD clocks 6months[/s]

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:31pm On May 24, 2017
Hayyy, comman motivate me now. I'm so so lazy ehn. You're doing more of toning exercises not weight loss so that may be why you're not seeing much.

jazzyjazz:

Okay.
My husband said my tummy is going down sha
I do sit ups (50), crunches (50), plank (40secs to 1min), mountain climbers (30) and leg raises (30) every evening when my son is sleeping. My mum said I look slimmer but me I'm not seeing any difference. My scale says I weigh 62kg now

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:32pm On May 24, 2017
Mama me and you are together oh. I'm even consuming bread right now...with coke cry
enque:

chai! see people loosing weight and I'm here consuming bread like bakery [s]and deceiving myself that i'll start when my DD clocks 6months[/s]

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
sugah:

I started with the nursing mothers plan when my baby clocked 6 months (3months ago) and lost 6kg in 2 weeks but I did not lose anything again until last week when I started the full keto. Lost 1kg in 1 week.

Nne, biko share this ur keto nursing mum plan with me na....
My dd will be 6 months on sunday, make I epp myself b4 fat wee disgrace perzin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Mama me and you are together oh. I'm even consuming bread right now...with coke cry

My love for bread post-pregnancy is shocking.....
to think I never really liked bread like that b4....

Ngwa, drink ur coke n be merry grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abahbee(f): 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
Seun:

Please take her to a hospital right away. Weight loss by a baby is a very bad sign. If you can afford it, and she accepts it, go back to formula.
We have gone to the hospital,She weights 7.8kg,her birth weight was 3.5kg.The pead said her weight is not bad, that I shld be more patience.Am really running out of patience At the Moment.
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:36pm On May 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Hayyy, comman motivate me now. I'm so so lazy ehn. You're doing more of toning exercises not weight loss so that may be why you're not seeing much.

Oya come lemme motivate you na grin

But I read that those exercises make you loose belly fat na abi they lied ni
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:37pm On May 24, 2017
enque:

I thought I was the only one
I used to eat just 3 slices of bread. Now o eat BTW 6 - 8 slices of bread.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:38pm On May 24, 2017
enque:

That's how one was consuming bread o. Till I decided to caution myself
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
feddy27:

Lol...u never still recover shocked shocked shocked shocked my friend, brace up and show working tongue

Noooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 2:46pm On May 24, 2017
enque:

See my sister in the bakery ... Who will epp us oh?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:56pm On May 24, 2017
luscioustrish:

See my sister in the bakery ... Who will epp us oh?

hehehehehehe.....God will epp us grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 3:03pm On May 24, 2017
Seun:

Please take her to a hospital right away. Weight loss by a baby is a very bad sign. If you can afford it, and she accepts it, go back to formula.

Baba reach our thread today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tuale bros

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 3:11pm On May 24, 2017
enque:

hehehehehehe.....God will epp us grin

Lol...Jazzyjazz and sugah pls help the bakery sisters with the keto and exercises kiss

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 3:24pm On May 24, 2017
enque:

From my experience, my daughter takes her mouth off the breast once she is filled and even if u put it bk, d best she'll do is just lick my nip.ple...so that's how I figured she is OK.
U need to watch ur baby for certain signs when he has had enough but I think most babies do the same thing.

As for the poop, check the consistency of the poop... As long is it isn't watery or has mucus, then I think he is fine.

U can read this link for detailed info on baby poop
https://www.babycenter.com/0_baby-poop-a-complete-guide_10319333.bc

Take it easy ma'am, u n ur son are doing great.
Congrats and kisses your LO.
Thanks for your prompt response. My son never takes his mouth off my breast,like I have to practically drag my nipples out sometimes. He just wants to keep sucking and sometimes he throws it up.

The consistency of his poop is quite normal.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2017
Giddyperson:

Try to hold her still and in a head up position for like 10 mins after feeding, don't dance or move her too vigorously. I think it has more to do with the size of their stomachs. Or you could take frequent breaks in between feeds where you just make her sit up for a minute before you continue feeding.

Why was she admitted for 5 days tho, they only kept my baby overnight cuz they thought it was an infection and when the result of her blood work came out clear the next day we were discharged.

As for the colic thing, it's just a phase that's going to pass, your baby can handle it. Don't let yourself get frustrated, what I usually do is to google her symptoms, if you do you would find so many mums that have been in the exact same situation and it kinda helps you feel better.
Takin breaks in between feeds to burp him is like war as he will keep crying and pulling my cloth.

The first blood work we had the White blood cell count was low and after two days it rose but was still within normal range plus he had fever for a day. The paediatrician suggested that we place him on antibiotics 12hrly. The vomiting became better though

For the colic I have been giving him Infacol,I can't even say if it's working sef. Thanks so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opejulie10: 3:37pm On May 24, 2017
see my life ehnnn
when I am trying to gain weight....
I am losing weight rapidly..... without even doing keto, hubby is even complaining that I look slim,my baby is just 3weeks, please what can I eat to fatten me up a little...

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
Jaygrl:
Thanks for your prompt response. My son never takes his mouth off my breast,like I have to practically drag my nipples out sometimes. He just wants to keep sucking and sometimes he throws it up.

The consistency of his poop is quite normal.
y
My baby is like that he is ready to be on that breast all through the day. Once you try to burp him he will just be pouring out milk. I don't think there's any problem my first did that too and he's fine but still a big foodie. If you see his plate when he's eating you will be afraid

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realsupermum: 4:08pm On May 24, 2017
Good day mama's. Just this afternoon my Dd of 5 month squessed her body and cried in pain when she wanted to poo in fact she turned red. Her pop was very hard and dry and it has been like this for some days. She used to be exclusively breastfeed but I just introduced banana and avocado puree to her 2 weeks ago.
When I noticed the hardness of the pop I reduced the milk to one scoop but am surprised the hardness persisted. What do do? Please sabi mama's don't jump and pass. Cc:helovesme,zaynie,alphandmaiden
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
My office get bakery, so it's even hot bread I'm consuming grin grin grin

enque:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
Ehn, maybe the core fat is in your arms not belly I'm just talking rubbish oh
What time do you do your exercises everyday?

jazzyjazz:

Oya come lemme motivate you na grin

But I read that those exercises make you loose belly fat na abi they lied ni
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:15pm On May 24, 2017
luscioustrish:

Lol...Jazzyjazz and sugah pls help the bakery sisters with the keto and exercises kiss

Hahahah I download videos from YouTube and I download exercise apps
Try fitonomy on app world
Then check on facebook for ketogenic nursing moms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Ehn, maybe the core fat is in your arms not belly I'm just talking rubbish oh
What time do you do your exercises everyday?

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I do it at night when ilan is sleeping
It's not everytime that I do complete sha cos sometimes he will wake up while I'm at it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:20pm On May 24, 2017
feddy27:

Baba reach our thread today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tuale bros

I thought same too o
Baba himself reach our thread.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:29pm On May 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
My office get bakery, so it's even hot bread I'm consuming grin grin grin

Can I come and eat free hot bread say hi grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 4:53pm On May 24, 2017
sugah:

I started with the nursing mothers plan when my baby clocked 6 months (3months ago) and lost 6kg in 2 weeks but I did not lose anything again until last week when I started the full keto. Lost 1kg in 1 week.
Abeg, tell me about the nursing mom plans please. I've not had the heart to try the full one cos I don't want to risk my breastmilk supply tanking. But my ears twitcher when I saw your moms plan. Please, abeg, jor. Tell me oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.