Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4408488 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2017
@Brownsugar, never, my post is never to attack you please don't take it that way.

Just that from all I have seen and experienced I see no reason why a children should use up to 15 diaper in a day. Sorry am using the maximum number (15), that number is eye rolling men.

@AlphaHandMaiden, thanks for your contribution. Hmmm, 12 kwa, wen pikin no dey over poo. Ok now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Sanyem:

Where can i get the palm kernel oil

I don't really know ma, I ask my people to send to me from home.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2017
@Ifyalways, as in your are really a granma? Great!

You need to ask the mama what she eat. Our able mamas don talk sha.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2017
When my LO was born, every fart brings out small poo so we were using about 10 or more sef a day, I can't sha leave poo in his bum. It's now that we do averagely 4/5

Just an example to show it's possible

olubankemi:
@Brownsugar, never, my post is never to attack you please don't take it that way.

Just that from all I have seen and experienced I see no reason why a children should use up to 15 diaper in a day. Sorry am using the maximum number (15), that number is eye rolling men.

@AlphaHandMaiden, thanks for your contribution. Hmmm, 12 kwa, wen pikin no dey over poo. Ok now.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sanyem(f): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2017
olubankemi:

I don't really know ma, I ask my people to send to me from home.

Ok thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol
Hunniesuzzzie

Dry ko.
Even with car sef, flood still mess person up.

How bread market?

@Diary, your thoughts are mine.
I used to have one back in the day.
Sometimes I see mamas who are very open with their lives and I envy them. That's one very big advantage of anonymity.

With how far I have come on NL, I'm not sure I can afford the luxury under this moniker.

If you feel good about opening one, please do so.
If you don't feel good about it, azzin, your body is doing you one kyn one kyn, no bother.

If it doesn't feel good, then it's not good for you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chanbaby:

Its very possible for 3mths old to be teething. My son's teeth came out at 3mths without stooling. Someone recommended yoruba black soap when he was 2months old that it makes teething less stressful for u and the baby. so I used it to bath him religiously and he didnt stool.
Pls, what type of black soap? is it the normal dudu osun or the mixed one from those herbal market women?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
brownsugars:

Do you mean 4 diaper changes all through the 24hours of a day? (Meaning he wears each for not less than 6hours or thereabout atimes).
If yes, then I don't think you should rule out diaper rash just yet.
Or do you air his bum some of the times or practice other diapering strategies?
He's only 3weeks old and from what I know, newborns should use a lot of diapers in those initial periods, like almost 10-15 a day (way beyond 4 diapers).
So wait other mamas will soon come & contribute.
shuu!! 10-15/day ke? I never go beyond 4 during the day and change only once at night, no record of rashes till date. just make sure you change the diaper immediately your baby poo. That's all.

Don't mind me! I was just thinking aloud. Oluwa bless my pocket o. Some children can poo for Africa sha, and some poo follow each bomb thrown. So, your estimation is possible.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Onaswu:

Please ma, what is the Yoruba name of palm kernel oil and how can I know the original
Adin dudu or Adin ekuro. Coconut oil is adin agbon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hehe, whether the car will start this afternoon we will know at closing time because the water we entered is not for the faint hearted

I had to use bread to support my hot coffee to warm myself up oh, but just 2 slices

@diary, it's a good outlet but if I do it will be with another username, also doubt I would have the mind for pics with my face. I'm very active on IG and twitter but one is padlocked, the other is semi anonymous. I like my life private. Still considering it cos it would be fun to have one

MizMyColi:
Lol
Hunniesuzzzie

Dry ko.
Even with car sef, flood still mess person up.

How bread market?

@Diary, your thoughts are mine.
I used to have one back in the day.
Sometimes I see mamas who are very open with their lives and I envy them. That's one very big advantage of anonymity.

With how far I have come on NL, I'm not sure I can afford the luxury under this moniker.

If you feel good about opening one, please do so.
If you don't feel good about it, azzin, your body is doing you one kyn one kyn, no bother.

If it doesn't feel good, then it's not good for you.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
fruitfulhome:

Thank you so much. So I'm back. The doctor on duty was a house doctor. He prescribed eye drop but for the ears, he said no cause for alarm. I wasnt satisfied with his opinion as he was not confident about his answer. He sha said i bring the baby if there is fever or difficulty with breathing. I wish I met those experienced doctors or the consultants. I put everything in God's hands and pray everything goes well.
eye drop for the ear? though, there are some eye and ear drop combination sha.

From my experience, if your baby just had cold ( cough and cattarh) just of recent, I mean chronic one, it can leads to ear Infection which need urgent treatment with antibiotics.

Also, if you have been lying down breastfeeding your baby wrongly and you don't clean the ear, the breastmilk sometimes goes Into the ear and can cause Infection, the clot breastmilk will be coming out as pus ( bacteria) ( google this for more understanding). I no be science student.

The baby will be crying profusely. I'm talking from experience.

Antibiotics was recommended by a Dr.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
ifyalways:
Please mommas what could be the cause of an ebf baby farting all through the night. Real ogbonge, smelly farts embarassed

My grand daughter was foisted upon me for an all night omugwo stay(we usually do 7am to 7pm), and I nearly ran away o. She was just exploding atomic and nuclear bombs even while asleep. She did poo once, normal and nothing out of place but I'm worried about the farts. I'm waiting for her mom to come pick her so I'll confirm if this is a one off thing. She's 3M
Its normal ma, it relieves them of trapped gas, especially if the mother eats beans, moinmoin, egg, dairy products. It also relieves them of colic whenever they fart. So, its part of the parkage ma. Enjoy it while it last. She should outgrowt it before 6 months. Based on logistics, na the mama diet cause am.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
ifyalways:

It's not a laughing matter o. I nearly vomited on her when I was bottle feeding her and she released one. None of my own children or any of my grandchildren farted this bad.

Anyway, thanks. I dey wait her momma. I suspect she has started kpekus with her hubby hence the horrible farts. Something to do with sperrm and b. Milk cheesy

Hahaha kpekus and breastmilk? ?? Hahaha I Don faint ooo
If na so then my sons own should have wiped out Abuja population cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hahaha kpekus and breastmilk? ?? Hahaha I Don faint ooo
If na so then my sons own should have wiped out Abuja population cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can only imagine the magnitude of the kpekus.... No come here dey find wetin no miss o angry

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
On diaries,
Sometimes it's hard to bare it all.
I do it for me.
Take a piece of it and smite me with it, I'll bring hell to your doorstep.
Plus one day, I might make it into a book grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
zaynie:

I can only imagine the magnitude of the kpekus.... No come here dey find wetin no miss o angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No worry we de cover oursef with the blood grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yesitsme:
I have laugh tire. My daughter own na missile and it smells terrible, people mistake it for poop. And as she is doing hers and doing my own. But the frequency is reducing gradually. It's normal

Me sef de use my son own mess too cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Brownsmoothie: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Goodafternoon mothers,Pls make una help me o....my baby wl be a year 30th of dis month but he has refused to eat any other food .he has been on only breast milk and he takes lik few grains of rice,am resuming work next month and he is also starting creche.....pls and pls mothers give me ideas of wat I wl be packing in his lunchbox .
Am sure he is going to eat if I am not available to breastfeed him.Thank you and God bless our LOs.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Me sef de use my son own mess too cheesy
our own na family thing..Papa too dey mess
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Cc. Olubankemi, yesitsme, portable4real,

Una blood too dey hot! Is this what buhari is doing to people! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
comtem2011:
shuu!! 10-15/day ke? I never go beyond 4 during the day and change only once at night, no record of rashes till date. just make sure you change the diaper immediately your baby poo. That's all.

Don't mind me! I was just thinking aloud. Oluwa bless my pocket o. Some children can poo for Africa sha, and some poo follow each bomb thrown. So, your estimation is possible.
grin grin
Amin o!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yesitsme:
our own na family thing..Papa too dey mess

Are you sure Your husband is not my husband's uncle's brother's sister's Son? cheesy cheesy cheesy
My dh can mess for Africa
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cover until you belleful...and resume in the preggy thread
jazzyjazz:

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Are you sure Your husband is not my husband's uncle's brother's sister's Son? cheesy cheesy cheesy
My dh can mess for Africa
grin grin grin possibly
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
hunniesuzie:

Prettyhurts 3+ ke? How old is she? Ndo oh.
Will be 13months on Friday. Thanks dear. Hope your lo is now ok?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
comtem2011:
Pls, what type of black soap? is it the normal dudu osun or the mixed one from those herbal market women?

The mixed one from those yoruba herbal market women. Tell them soap for teething.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yes oh. He finished all the food i packed to crèche today so I guess we're back to normal. Thanks Mama

Prettyhurts:

Will be 13months on Friday. Thanks dear. Hope your lo is now ok?

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
@yesitsme and jazzyjazz... u people will not kill me with laugh. with dis issues of mess of a thing.
oya take medals.....

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chanbaby:

The mixed one from those yoruba herbal market women. Tell them soap for teething.
Ok, thanks ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

He soon shock u say that blood u take cover urself will turn to foetus grin. Zaynie mama grin go welcome u for the other thread and supply u baby things tongue. Me na withdraw method we dey do now plus hubby offshore work dey help me. On sunday we were kpekusing the thing come too sweet me grin I almost told Dh not to withdraw then I remembered labor pain and I kept quiet.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by folamee: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Washable/Reusable Baby diapers
Age group 0-24months.
Different designs available

Retail
1diaper cover +1 insert = 2500
1 Diaper cover only= 1800
Insert only = 700
Wholesales from 5pcs
Diaper cover only =1500
Diaper + insert= 2200

To order Whatsapp only: 08083707651
#Ligthmaxstores
#We are affordable grin
Apologies for flooding our timeline
pls is the insert easily washable, hope my baby won't react to it, as in have rash

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.