Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4391403 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
My own is 4pm, and I have it till he's 10 months grin

CC akorkor

enque:

lol.....
my own 3pm ended first week of june.
hehehehe! welcome back to reality
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
blank:

My friend before before. I remember you from 2013 or thereabouts. So, you're here again?
my sister Na me. Na only me wake come oh. Oga don bring u come back here too. Eh try. grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AbbynHummy(f): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
hunniesuzie:
My own is 4pm, and I have it till he's 10 months grin

CC akorkor

Chai..... See enjoyment. This my organization dey do me strong thingsssss ooo. But anyway, God get power
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
my boi has phlegm hope I spelt it rightly....iz silverbird oil the best remedy...pls don't read n pazz!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoberry(f): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
lolz. If you where married for same 2yrs without being a mum u will still not sleep cos you will be praying all night for God to give you children. Just enjoy rather than endure it. Our bodies have been designed to accommodate sleeplessness.

I've enjoyed 9 years of sleepless nights with 5 kids. its time to shine smiley
I'd rather stay positive.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
sayoberry:
I've not had a full night sleep for two years! is that even healthy? shouldn't there be like two weeks leave for mums?

Mama twins, you mean this is what i'll soon face embarassed.....ehnn fear dey catch me o!God's ur muscle

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realsupermum: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
portable4real:

the texture was d same ooo... the blender am using is superb. dia is nothing it can blend, I mean serious blend.

Thanks so much zaynie and ahnie.

Which brand of blender do you use?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chai shocked shocked shocked,just 9wks oh but d boy is full of surprises!When u try u sit him,he doesn't like it he prefers to stand or walk!Now he has graduated to wanting to crawl!He turns(on his stomach)n den he will start dragging himself up shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 4:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Mamas Pls ooo am having catarrh and cough, my 6wks old baby is having catarrh and cough too
Is it possible he got it from me?
Please what can I use for quick recovery?
Abeg make una help me torchlight dis matter asap oooo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2017
imurboss:

Mama twins, you mean this is what i'll soon face embarassed.....ehnn fear dey catch me o!God's ur muscle
Lol I'm sure it's not the same for everyone.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2017
fruitfulhome:

Thank u dear. Nooo, the eye drop is for the eye discharge. The ear puss have happened few occasions. I guess lying to feed is the cause. No antibiotics was prescribed. Don't know if he is having pains as a result o because he cries a lot at night and disturbs during the day too. Don't no if i shld set medicate o let it not b treatment is late. Though I don't lay to feed again. What is the name of the antibiotics you were given set?
Just coming online. Might be that he is having pain, because they won't be able to sleep well at night.

Check your pm.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2017
So I was invited for another interview today
Woke up, made breakfast for everyone, took care of my son, handed him over to the maid, had my bath and got dressed. As I was set to go I said let me have a look at my credentials before I leave the house in case there's something I need to add. Lo and behold, my credentials were no where to be found. As in all my originals plus some photocopies.
I scatter the whole room plus cabinets in the living room plus all the suitcases, still it's not there. Tears just start to pour

Interview is for 10am and I am already late. So I looked for the photocopies of the missing credentials, printed another copy of my cv (thank God for a printer at home).

Here I am in a cab at 9.46am praying I sha get there before 10am.

It is well with me

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Woke up, made breakfast for everyone, took care of my son, handed him over to the maid, had my bath and got dressed. As I was set to go I said let me have a look at my credentials before I leave the house in case there's something I need to add. Lo and behold, my credentials were no where to be found. As in all my originals plus some photocopies.
I scatter the whole room plus cabinets in the living room plus all the suitcases, still it's not there. Tears just start to pour

Interview is for 10am and I am already late. So I looked for the photocopies of the missing credentials, printed another copy of my cv (thank God for a printer at home).

It is well with me
My God! this devil na failure o. All d best.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

It is well with me

God be with you Jazzy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
cry sorry hun, did you by any chance leave it at the last place you went to interview? Don't worry, it's always the one you seem least prepared for that clicks, that has been my experience. All the best

jazzyjazz:

It is well with me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blank(f): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
my sister Na me. Na only me waka come oh. Oga don bring u come back here too. Eh try. grin

Lol. I dey here. Hopefully, the next time I come here is for omugwo. These 3 boys are greying out my hair.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
hunniesuzie:
cry sorry hun, did you by any chance leave it at the last place you went to interview? Don't worry, it's always the one you seem least prepared for that clicks, that has been my experience. All the best

Honestly I brought it home the last time.
I even took out a copy of my cv to check something the next day. It's usually in a folder in my suitcase but I just didn't find it.

Anyway, I was late for the interview (for the first time), the people noticed cos they even told me "you're late"
Got there and met 11 people.

Oh well.
I'm still here waiting for my turn
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I even took out a copy of my cv to check something the next day. It's usually in a folder in my suitcase but I just didn't find it.

Anyway, I was late for the interview (for the first time), the people noticed cos they even told me "you're late"

Oh well.

I wish you the best sweety. Dont worry. Its going to end well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
queensnow:
Mamas Pls ooo am having catarrh and cough, my 6wks old baby is having catarrh and cough too
Is it possible he got it from me?
Please what can I use for quick recovery?
Abeg make una help me torchlight dis matter asap oooo
waiting ooo!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Oh well.

All the best dear *hugs*
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
queensnow:
waiting ooo!!
Seems this is the season, my 20months old boy has been battling with it for over one week now, he probably got it from his father.

I have been sucking it out cos the nose now runs like tap. I can't handle him for steaming again.

I would have recommend the steaming for you, but this one that baby is 6weeks, I fear. Just make sure he/she is not dehydrated, breastfeed from time to time.

Also, I don't know if he/she is too young to take palmoil mix with sugar. cc: zaynie

Original ori mix with tiny salt (melt ori). Ori is sheabutter. might be too young to take it as well. cc Iomoge2
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bim5975: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
imurboss:

Fear not, its part of a womanhood
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Interview is over. They said I'm not the type of person they are looking for but that they will pass on my cv to a school as they think I'll be better off as a teacher.

What a day!

Thanks mama's for the love. I appreciate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chychy4us: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

It is well with me

It is well, it will surely end in praise, keep your chin high, no dulling. Best of luck
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chychy4us: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Interview is over. They said I'm not the type of person they are looking for but that they will pass on my cv to a school as they think I'll be better off as a teacher.

What a day!

A teaching job? Is that what u want? Who beg them to pass on your cv to a school, or it is a recruiting firm?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bim5975: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

What a day!

All things will work together for ur good.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

What a day!

Let God's will be done. Teaching job is not a bad job. also, it won't take much of your time like normal office work. Just pray and hope for the best dear. Best of luck.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Oh well.
all the best dearie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Blessedmum(f): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
comtem2011:
shuu!! 10-15/day ke? I never go beyond 4 during the day and change only once at night, no record of rashes till date. just make sure you change the diaper immediately your baby poo. That's all.

Don't mind me! I was just thinking aloud. Oluwa bless my pocket o. Some children can poo for Africa sha, and some poo follow each bomb thrown. So, your estimation is possible.
It's possible o, we always use up to 12 diapers in a day for my baby in his first two months coz he always poo after every breastfeeding. It was when I introduced formula he reduced it, d boy can poo for Africa. He still does till date I guess he inherited it from his grandmother.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Emdee590(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please advice needed on the most comprehensive Supplement or tablet drugs for a Cerebral Palsy (CP) child... Please any food or so?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
It would be nice we discussed the kind of job a nursing/married lady can do. When I was single, I had alot of interviews lined up at some points but now, no more. Why? Is it cos I added married? Why the discrimination against married women? We no go born again?

Since office wrk is time consuming, hubby has decided to settle for teaching job, saying I need to be there for my daughter. Although, i love but I want to do something more tasking than writing notes and shouting ontop of my voice.

Mymmies abeg xhuk mouth for my matter, who is experiencing this?

Cc all mamas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.