Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4398450 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Akorkor post=57987135][/quote]

My sisteh...izz nor a small suntin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
enque:

My sisteh...izz nor a small suntin grin grin

i would have said my own baby is using roller skates and can even solve quadratic equation.... she is only 9 months.... babies are fast like that in my family.

Nonsense and Ingredient!

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

i would have said my own baby is using roller skates and can even solve quadratic equation.... she is only 9 months.... babies are fast like that in my family.

Nonsense and Ingredient!

grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Pls mummy's,my baby is having catarrh with block nose.am giving him vitC buh I dnt think is working for him.pls any other remedy.he is 2month+.
Cc jazzyjazz, hunniesuzie, AlphaHandMaiden, eque and other experience mama kiss

Hmm when my baby's catarrh didn't go after giving him Vit c, I had to take him to the hospital.

Do steam inhalation for him
Put a few drops of silverbird inside a bucket of hot water, carry your baby, then cover both of you with a blanket so he can inhale the steam.

Also, put a few drops of silverbird on his bib, or around his cot so he can be inhaling it. It will help loosen the blocked nose
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Naomi14:
This looks nice!
Thank you maami
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
My sisters this competition for baby's growth is real oh. A church member came to visit me when my baby was 6weeks old. She said I should give my baby formula that ebf will not make my baby look fine and chubby and that someone else that did it is suffering cos she did ebf and her baby struggles to eat solid food. She was boosting that at 3months her son was already struggling to eat eba and indomine. I asked her what formula she gives her son she said adult peak milk that the health centre she went to they told them to give any milk they can afford so everyone in her house takes peak including her 6months old baby. I told her it wasn't healthy for her son she said he didn't react to it so its fine. She even argued with me that health centers give Rotavirus that I just wasted my money to give my son at a private clinic. Now she is avoiding me. Me too I dont care. See the child that she said will not look fresh cos he is ebf. 15weeks old. Ignoranmous people grin

15 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chanbaby:
My sisters this competition for baby's growth is real oh. A church member came to visit me when my baby was 6weeks old. She said I should give my baby formula that ebf will not make my baby look fine and chubby and that someone else that did it is suffering cos she did ebf and her baby struggles to eat solid food. She was boosting that at 3months her son was already struggling to eat eba and indomine. I asked her what formula she gives her son she said adult peak milk that the health centre she went to they told them to give any milk they can afford so everyone in her house takes peak including her 6months old baby. I told her it wasn't healthy for her son she said he didn't react to it so its fine. She even argued with me that health centers give Rotavirus that I just wasted my money to give my son at a private clinic. Now she is avoiding me. Me too I dont care. See the child that she said will not look fresh cos he is ebf. 15weeks old. Ignoranmous people grin

cute....Baby Chanbaby grin
6 months...peak milk? shocked shocked
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol, I haven't even started. My own is just to eat...Jazzyjazz your puffpuff game is 100% oh, now now fa!

Hehehehehe grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chanbaby:
My sisters this competition for baby's growth is real oh. She even argued with me that health centers give Rotavirus that I just wasted my money to give my son at a private clinic. Now she is avoiding me. Me too I dont care. See the child that she said will not look fresh cos he is ebf. 15weeks old. Ignoranmous people grin

Hahahahha!!! Really ignorant is worrying her. Anyway, its her life,it's her baby. Very soon some people will come out and tell us that their baby started washing plate and jumping at 6 month.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hmm when my baby's catarrh didn't go after giving him Vit c, I had to take him to the hospital.

Do steam inhalation for him
Put a few drops of silverbird inside a bucket of hot water, carry your baby, then cover both of you with a blanket so he can inhale the steam.

Also, put a few drops of silverbird on his bib, or around his cot so he can be inhaling it. It will help loosen the blocked nose

Thanks mummy llan
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Akorkor:

Hahahahha!!! Really ignorant is worrying her. Anyway, its her life,it's her baby. Very soon some people will come out and tell us that their baby started washing plate and jumping at 6 month.

Lol cheesy grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chanbaby:

Wow so cute kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol. Please those kind of people just nod and smile and do what you like. No be only eba and indomie, she never wan give her baby kai kai

Chanbaby:

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
I am literally laughing and crying grin grin @ kai kai
@Akorkor washing plate and jumping
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chanbaby:
I am literally laughing and crying grin grin @ kai kai
@Akorkor washing plate and jumping
Abi now, when they will be using their yeye boasting to be killing somebody ego as if we are not doing our best in taking care of our own children. @Remi2013
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abeg,keep him 4 my baby gal!He is cute kiss kiss kiss
Chanbaby:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
enque:

cute....Baby Chanbaby grin
6 months...peak milk? shocked shocked

Actually it is not safe to give a child milk that is meant for everyone.

Infant milk dissolves easily in hydrochloric acid which constitutes part of humans' stomach acids that are responsible for digestion.
But Adult milk does not easily digest, so why put a child through that stress when his system is still tender and developing at that.
*sighs*

Beyedew I see your mention o, ma typophobia dey do me lately. Ermmmm, I never chop bread since I start my life without bread journey. Isn't the Lord just awesome?

Hunniesuzzzzz How bread market?

Jazzyjazz
Enque
Portable4real
Olubankemi

And allll able bodied mamas wey I no mention.
I hail o!
wink

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fruitfulhome: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Wake him up to suck!

If you know he hasnt eaten and keeps sleeping on the boob, tap him gently, tickle under his feet, or rub his cheeks to wake him up to eat.

When you feel he has had a some food you can then allow him sleep!.

Remember you are the adult in this suituation so try and guide his habits where you can.

Thank u dear. That is exactly what I do. This morning he ate normal but has started sipping this evening. Let me watch this week. I guess he will change. Me that was complaining no sleep, now na no rest. meanwhile we have a cute baby here!�
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
MizMyColi:

Infant milk dissolves easily in hydrochloric acid which constitutes part of humans' stomach acids that are responsible for digestion.
But Adult milk does not easily digest, so why put a child through that stress when his system is still tender and developing at that.
*sighs*

Beyedew I see your mention o, ma typophobia dey do me lately. Ermmmm, I never chop bread since I start my life without bread journey. Isn't the Lord just awesome?

Jazzyjazz
Enque
Portable4real
Olubankemi

I hail o!
wink

Hmm my sister, I still de chop bread o
But I've reduced to 2 slices only instead of the usual 6 slices
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
queenhecate:

This is what I did for my kids...
At night before bed, pour plenty olive oil on the scalp and rub it in.

cover with a cap overnight.

during bathtime the next day, wash well with shampoo and comb out.
you will see the flakes falling out by themselves leaving a brand new smooth scalp.
try it. it works.
thanks I will try it I pray it works for me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by fruitfulhome: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
hotmomma:
Fruitfulhome, maybe he is finding it stressful to suck, why not express in bottle and feed him, he would consume more and sleep more. Cheers.

My dear, that expressing can be stressful and painful at times, not to talk of if i have to be doing it all the time. What i do now is to shake him until he wakes up to continue sucking
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hmm my sister, I still de chop bread o
But I've reduced to 2 slices only instead of the usual 6 slices

Well
That's progress!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Went 4 10wks vac yesterday,tnk God it wasn't like d first!That is me n Jay!

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chei I don backslide oh. Ate bread this morning and just now sef. I'll adopt Jazzyjazz method of 2 slices from tomorrow. I promise

MizMyColi:

*sighs*

Jazzyjazz
Enque
Portable4real
Olubankemi

I hail o!
wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Chei I don backslide oh. Ate bread this morning and just now sef. I'll adopt Jazzyjazz method of 2 slices from tomorrow. I promise

Lol
No wahala Nne.

E be like say na me dey bigger in size than olofuna here grin grin grin grin

I can't afford the luxury of bread.
Lol

Nuh be by mouth sha o
Make God help me tho'
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
jazzyjazz:
cheesy

True talk.
Very true.

But it can be fun still.
Its just a matter of changing mentality.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mompurity22: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello mams. How are we and our lo's. I posted a question the other day but got just one response which was okay.
So I'll be asking again the difference between an instant filled milknow and full cream milk and which one is better for a one year old?. I'm asking because people swear by dano "cool cow" on how rich it is for 9ne year and above but on reading the pack I saw that it's instant filled... bla bla

Mamas, please which brand of milk is good for a 1year old?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AbbynHummy(f): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
hunniesuzie:
If her body is hot you may want to take her to the hospital just to check. Oyinbo people inside google said teething shouldn't come with fever.
My baby had slight fever (also at night that goes in the morning) with cattarh and cough and we tested and saw he had malaria. Now he has all the symptoms but no fever again

Thanks, did that today, scanty traces of malaria, she is on drugs now

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
mompurity22:
Hello mams. How are we and our lo's. I posted a question the other day but got just one response which was okay.
So I'll be asking again the difference between an instant filled milknow and full cream milk and which one is better for a one year old?. I'm asking because people swear by dano "cool cow" on how rich it is for 9ne year and above but on reading the pack I saw that it's instant filled... bla bla

Instant full cream is better than the filled for A 1yr old baby. The difference: for filled milk, the milk fat has being replaced with vegetable fat. Filled milk is sweeter, it purges my son

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2017
MizMyColi:

*sighs*

Jazzy..jazz
Enque
Porta...ble4real
Oluba...nkemi

I hail o!
wink

I am eating sweet sliced bread as I am typing this....
I want to finish it b4 12am because I am turning a new leaf from July 1st... grin grin

So Epp me God...

Ah-think....scratch that, I know food is my biggest problem....I can't say no to food o!

I looked at myself in the mirror last week and I finally realised I have gained serious weight.. Heck no! I don't even wanna climb a scale now make I no get hypertension.

The plan is to clean the dusty treadmill at home (which I haven't used in almost a year) and Epp myself... Beht I de fear oo... It's not gonna b easy mehn..

I think I need someone to be accountable to.... May make me much more serious

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 3:40am On Jul 01, 2017
mompurity22:
I used to think NAN And SOME other MILK Have FOLLOW On TILL AGE 2 when it is now safe to give full cream milk. Though I don't give full cream till age 3 there are ranges of products with follow on though quite expensive but you will be glad you bought them.

Pix also google for more

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.