Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

See What My Children Did To Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Children Did To Me (10838 Views)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / How Many Children Did U Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Tgirl4real(f): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hehehehehe
ROFLOL

They look so cute. Abeg, no vex. They were only helping daddy to make poundo.lol

I guess it's too late to get anoda flour. Just show ur in-laws d pix u posted here and they will have a good laff.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by chyket(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is very ok for front page please ,we need some comic relief sometimes in this Nigeria that is full of tragedies and hopelessness

4 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Heymus(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sorryman ur inlaw will understand , beside it wasn't d fault of dis kids, it just dat they didn't knw. Wat it meant.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by drzed: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek: [size=16pt]and this made front page, HOW
Please mods, stop being bias and enough with the sentimental BS!!
Much more important things need to be placed on front page but some how they don't make it, just to come see some meaningless ru.bbish.
[/size]

Dont take this personal, but let me explain HOW or WHY this made front page:

1. I dont think this is bias. It is more of 'balance' in terms of stories that make front page.
2. Sentimental BS? No, Some of us do not come to NairaLand to curse, spit and swear on each other or on our leaders!
3. Family and kids are actually very important to some of us o! Probably the most important outcome of life, in fact.
4. Dealing with kids growing up is not meaningless ru.bbish. Its the fun and challenging part of parenting.

Life is much more than political crisis, scandals, corruption, tribalistic hatred and unfounded gossip.

@OP please email me a high-resolution enlargement of those mug shots pictures of the kids, abeg.

@Mukina and other Mods: Please post more stories like these on front page. It is not by force for anyone to click on every link that makes the front page.

15 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by sadyeek(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
drzed:

Dont take this personal, but let me explain HOW or WHY this made front page:

1. I dont think this is bias. It is more of 'balance' in terms of stories that make front page.
2. Sentimental BS? No, Some of us do not come to NairaLand to curse, spit and swear on each other or on our leaders!
3. Family and kids are actually very important to some of us o! Probably the most important outcome of life, in fact.
4. Dealing with kids growing up is not meaningless ru.bbish. Its the fun and challenging part of parenting.

Life is much more than political crisis, scandals, corruption, tribalistic hatred and unfounded gossip.

@OP please email me a high-resolution enlargement of those mug shots pictures of the kids, abeg.

@Mukina and other Mods: Please post more stories like these on front page. It is not by force for anyone to click on every link that makes the front page.

[size=16pt]this topic is a personal one has nothing to do with my family or family of any other person reading it. !this covers your 1st and second point
Infact it covers all your points!
[/size]
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by logica(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
OYINBOGOJU=White people are so stupid.

Correct?
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by bigx(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Cute kids grin
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by sanchez4eva: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Some Nigerians are really sadistic.....they love bad news and complaint all τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ time so they complain if something lyk dis makes d front page...na im fault say wetin u write no make front page? Make una vex go hug hot stove...Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ kids are cute and it is tins lyk dis dat make young pple look forward to fatherhood and having a lively family...
@Poster bros jst prepare sumtin else or you guys can all go out to eat...make sure u warn τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ children or next tym they may use your lapi as a skateboard...Peace

2 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by masterpiecer(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
doggskull: .
So what's ur problem? Don't u hav money to buy anoda 1? Or u jus want 2show us ur kids in powder n what a dickhead u r for not knowing u can block ur sink wit it. 2show hw jobless u r instead of running out 2get anoda 1,u hav time 2come on NL wif dis rubbish. Mscheww

Question:
what exactly do u expect from a doggskull?

Answer:
DOG BRAIN grin shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by drzed: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]this topic is a personal one has nothing to do with my family or family of any other person reading it. !this covers your 1st and second point
[/size]

Agreed. It is a personal issue and has nothing to do with your (or my) family. And so what?

I put it to you, that some of the most interesting Nairaland threads (in my opinion) are about OTHER peoples personal experiences.

Sometimes, a thread is interesting because it is about someone whose wife/husband cheated on them. Other times, someone wants to sell Okada for 1.5 million Naira; or another person wants to buy a house or the latest Honda. There are also interesting threads about a job offer or whether someone should relocate from Naija to Yankee.

Eventually, many people derive pleasure in reading and/or contributing to a thread for various kinds of reasons. For many years, I for example, only came to Nairaland (unregistered) just to get a laugh at the witty and funny contributions made to some people's problems. Its all part of the fun and beauty of Nairaland. Some posts and threads here actually offend my senses and sometimes my personal beliefs. But not every food or drink sold in a restaurant must meet my personal taste.

There is room for ALL sorts of topics on Nairaland Front Page. Is it hard for you to accommodate (read: ignore) other people's interest?

Haba Sadyeek!

3 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by kandiikane(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Aww, can I steal your kids?

What a mess to clean up though.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by masterpiecer(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek:

[/size]

ur bold fonts is annoying, abeg reduce dem, no 1 is short sighted here angry
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
1. Father forgive the kids for they don't know what they are doing.

2.Pls check your desktop as powders would have been deposited into it like a post office.

3. I like the child on the left, he/she looks cool.

4. Now remember to keep the following out of their reach- drugs, rat poison, blue films/ erotic ones, cigar, condms, even when are having fun only do it in the dark.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by solelymade: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek:

[/size]
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by sylve11: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lol, those children ehn! I like them i swear. it's good we see things like this sometimes to appreciate the beauty of fatherhood/motherhood, same time it's not necessary u bring everything to the forum. Boys are not smiling and this won't make them either. grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by sadyeek(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
drzed:

Agreed. It is a personal issue and has nothing to do with your (or my) family. And so what?

I put it to you, that some of the most interesting Nairaland threads (in my opinion) are about peoples personal experiences.

Sometimes, a thread is interesting because it is about someone whose wife/husband cheated on them. Other times, someone wants to sell Okada for 1.5 million Naira; or another person wants to buy a house or the latest Honda. There are also interesting threads about a job offer or whether someone should relocate from Naija to Yankee.

Eventually, many people derive pleasure in reading and/or contributing to a thread for various kinds of reasons. For many years, I for example, only came to Nairaland (unregistered) just to get a laugh at the witty and funny contributions made to some people's problems. Its all part of the fun and beauty of Nairaland. Some posts and threads here actually offend my senses and sometimes my personal beliefs. But not every food or drink sold in a restaurant must meet my personal taste.

There is room for ALL sorts of topics on Nairaland thread. Is it hard for you to accommodate (read: ignore) other people's interest?

Haba Sadyeek!

[size=16pt]don't get me wrong. I did not say she or any other person that has some sorth of personal experience to share shouldn't come on to NL, but the front page is reserved for a reason. I personaly like those kind of threads your talking about, but if it should make front page let it be a general thing like "what's was your fav cartoon as a kid" let it have a feeling of that generality not just personal "my husband impregnated house girl what do I do?" Why ask me was I there when you got married?? I hope you get my point?[/size]
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by solelymade: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek:

[/size]
I'm sure wen u see topics like 3-Storey building collapse killing 45, Fire raze 24 to death @ Ore u will be happy wit d homepage. If ur topic ave never made d homepage deir is no need to be rage wit madness ur turn go come.
@OP, i love those kids pls moderator more of dis shld make the homepage

3 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Pakavy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
d little one planted d bomb.is written on his face
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by mjay(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sure ure enjoying it or how are you able to arrange them for the cute pix? Keep enjoying yourself
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by sadyeek(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
solelymade: I'm sure wen u see topics like 3-Storey building collapse killing 45, Fire raze 24 to death @ Ore u will be happy wit d homepage. If ur topic ave never made d homepage deir is no need to be rage wit madness ur turn go come.
@OP, i love those kids pls moderator more of dis shld make the homepage

[size=16pt]go through my profile, I have never created a topic before!
Its not rage and it do have to be a tragedy that makes front page!
[/size]
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Aww so cute.

But omo if na my children,they will so kneel down,hands up and close their eyes for 30 mins. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by drzed: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]don't get me wrong. I did not say she or any other person that has some sorth of personal experience to share shouldn't come on to NL, but the front page is reserved for a reason. I personaly like those kind of threads your talking about, but if it should make front page let it be a general thing like "what's was your fav cartoon as a kid" let it have a feeling of that generality not just personal "my husband impregnated house girl what do I do?" Why ask me was I there when you got married?? I hope you get my point?[/size]

1. I actually find your sarcasm very funny.
2. But seriously, some of us like to contribute to threads about cheating spouses, even though we did not attend the wedding.
3. I get your point on YOUR tastes for front page stories, and I respect that.
4. All I am asking is that you respect MY (and OTHER PEOPLE'S) taste for front page stories.
5. Perhaps we should ask moderators to clarify the criteria for front page stories.

....Meanwhile, @Pakavy: yes, the smaller kid one on the left did it! He looks like he was the one who planted the 'poundo bomb'.

Please, lighten up Sadyeek. Your right to throw a punch stops where other people's faces begin.

Cheers
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by drzed: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
freecocoa: Aww so cute.

But omo if na my children,they will so kneel down,hands up and close their eyes for 30 mins. cheesy

Laugh wan kill me die!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by SisiKill1: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/736518_What_they_did_1_jpg144db16478e2e6c8c5465d07cca77e74

Awwwwwwww!!! They are toooooooooo cute!!!!!

I hope you didn't get on their cases oh! It's not their fault you left something that tempting within their reach. cheesy

Seriously, you ought to know better by now naa. . .there are just some things you keep out of reach.. .Toothpaste, dish washing liquid, Laundry Detergent, Lotion, Powder, toilet roll, pills etc.

I am convinced these items come with a voice that only kids can hear and it says "Pick me up! Pick me up! Come oooon, Pick me up and spread me all over the place". I mean how else do you explain the fact that you finish scolding them for dumping a whole roll of tissue in one toilet and before you are done cleaning that one, you hear "oh oh tissue go down there" in the next? cheesy cheesy

Gosh! Kids are wonderful creatures. . .you can't be bored with them around. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by ehibia(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
aint they cute? let them have fun jooor! cook rice for your inlaw and give them the gist of what happened on the table...i bet they will laugh and roll on the floor.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by sadyeek(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
drzed:

1. I actually find your sarcasm very funny.
2. But seriously, some of us like to contribute to threads about cheating spouses, even though we did not attend the wedding.
3. I get your point on YOUR tastes for front page stories, and I respect that.
4. All I am asking is that you respect MY (and OTHER PEOPLE'S) taste for front page stories.
5. Perhaps we should ask moderators to clarify the criteria for front page stories.

....Meanwhile, the smaller kid one on the left did it! He looks like he was the one who planted the 'poundo bomb'.

Please, lighten up Sadyeek. Your right to throw a punch stops where other people's faces begin.

Cheers

[size=16pt]no wahala.. I'll learn to respect mods choices.. Compromize right!

Cheers
[/size]
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by SisiKill1: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek:

[/size]

Then click the fccccuk away or did anyone put a gun to your head? angry

Threads like this are a refreshing change from the usual doom and gloom. On some days you log on NL and you wonder why you bothered because the first ten stories you come across is all bad news. If they aren't bombing, a building is collapsing, if it's not those two then it's a plane has crashed , about to crash or almost crashed. You avert you eyes from that and bam. . .you run into a thread about some prevert molesting a child or husband beating his wife to death.

Haba!! Those threads can be emotionally draining and threads like these can help in balancing it out.

Anyway, the good thing about this whole thing is no one is holding your family to ransom and the only way you can save them is to come to click on threads you have no interest in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Quail Egg And Quail Meat. Gracious Seed Farm . / Brother And Sister Caught Pants Down On Tape / How Do I Handle A Toxic Bullying Adult Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.