Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

See What My Children Did To Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Children Did To Me (10835 Views)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / How Many Children Did U Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by kissangel1: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
these are the cutest bunch eva. ive waited a long while hoping to have mine someday, some times you actually crave to have someone scatter the house for you too. enjoy them bro! God bless you and your sweet hearts too.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Jaymarius(f): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
who says dis cute kids are animalsCheck dm,dy did something dt is more stupid.nd if dy had not done a stupid thing,dn dy would av had a boring lyf yle young..Its normal,nd not insane...I love the kids.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Busybody2(f): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hahaha, Oyinbogoju, I take it you have never babysat your children or boys before, if this behaviour is strange to you grin
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by texazzpete(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
naijacloud: How exactly did dis make front page? Moderators,I hail thee o!

You're a m0r0n. So everything on the home page has to be about Otedola, Lawan, Dana etc?

1 Like

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by tlops(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
very funny...save the pics for them...They pay when they grow up.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Ninilowo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
Are you a single parent? Where is their mum. Am sure you are happy down in you cos you have them. what does it take you to buy another stuff for ur visitors?
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by zannie(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lmaoooo. Dis is like the cutest thread eva! Cudnt stop laughing for real. Actually reminded me of my childhood. My kid sis and I wud raid d kitchen eating all d maggi and onions and come out looking as mischievous as dem kids look. Kai, thanks for making me laugh jor. Dnt listen to all dose ppl dat only want destruction and doom on d front page. Smh!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2012
I'll be damned! the little critter on the left looked just like me when I was his age. I think you need to bring them to the mother land from time to time to get that mischievousness outta their system
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by cantell(m): 12:22am On Jun 24, 2012
The two kids look like aki & paw-paw.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:49am On Jun 24, 2012
Thanks everyone

Actually i see nothing wrong putting smile on everyone faces in this crucial and dangerous time in Nigeria.

Anyway i am happy it bring some people laugh and for those that get upset i wonder what else will make you smile again.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by jackymfon: 1:45am On Jun 24, 2012
the kids are cute but not funny if you are the one cleaning up though, enjoy your time with them as kids it passes so fast
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by othenok(f): 3:28am On Jun 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: www.nairaland.com/attachments/736518_What_they_did_1_jpg144db16478e2e6c8c5465d07cca77e74

Awwwwwwww!!! They are toooooooooo cute!!!!!

I hope you didn't get on their cases oh! It's not their fault you left something that tempting within their reach. cheesy

Seriously, you ought to know better by now naa. . .there are just some things you keep out of reach.. .Toothpaste, dish washing liquid, Laundry Detergent, Lotion, Powder, toilet roll, pills etc.

I am convinced these items come with a voice that only kids can hear and it says "Pick me up! Pick me up! Come oooon, Pick me up and spread me all over the place". I mean how else do you explain the fact that you finish scolding them for dumping a whole roll of tissue in one toilet and before you are done cleaning that one, you hear "oh oh tissue go down there" in the next? cheesy cheesy

Gosh! Kids are wonderful creatures. . .you can't be bored with them around. kiss kiss

@ Sisi I knew u won't b able 2 resist this thread wink. like seriously, have u given a thought to teaching prescholers? You will kill them with love. Lol
@ op e pele o! Ndo oo? Sofry sofry with the kids. D annoying part is the disarming guilty grin they usually give u when they ve been caught in d act. Those two re too young 4 serious punishment as they re are at their adventureous n curious stage.
Just get ready to turn them to repeat Offenders if you continue to leave things carelessly within their reach.
They re damn toooo cute!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 24, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

They. are. so. cute!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 24, 2012
A lot of hidden post.

Like seriously, WTF is wrong with you ppl?

What have you got to fight about on this thread?

Crazy Nigerians.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Souljaboi1: 4:46am On Jun 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No wonder I dont like male children. . . .they are indeed like animals.
How stupid and gullible couid u be ? If u are male, weren't once a child ? and otherwise, i guess u're lesbo.....
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by coolzeal(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2012
Kids can be annoying sometimes lol but really, some people are actually praying to have kids that will scatter their house hehe plus your kids are cute between and i guess they had the best fun ever.... grin grin grin grin
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by jawjaw1: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2012
Kids, arnt dey just wonderful? they do something wrong and yet look so innocent. @Op I can understand how you feel. Get them to help you clean up and prepare something else for your in-laws.
Abeg, love those kids even more jare, na God give you.

Keep this pic for years to come because I bet you it will come in handy as leverage, lol.

It is obvious dat most of us who have made nice comments are parents or parents-to-be dats why we understand.

Disregard all the nasty comments, those NLders dont understand for now. When the time comes they will.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by semid4lyfe(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2012
Lol. . .cute kids, funny thread.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by uglyBetty1(f): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2012
Nairalanders,it is not a must that you have to click all the post.

1 Like

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2012
lol i went back to look at your pictures again. Both, especially the little one, look like complete miscreants. cheesy What were they up to? Trying to figure out who could paint his face white the fastest?
Please save this foto for when they are 18 and start telling you they know more than you... grin
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2012
We had our dinner it was fun and everybody was happy

Infact they enjoy the picture more than planned poundo yam

3 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by lifestyle1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
Agreed they are cute but i was "cuter" when i was at that age... men that small one go bad oh see his small mouth... let them have fun jor but they shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen for safety reasons.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by tasandra: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mine do wrst...sorry @Op grin
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by abiamahart: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
i was wandering why this made the front page until i saw the mess created and your lovely kids. just enjoy. Mine once wrote on my prestation materials until i saw her work books among my stuff. So all clean up, laugh and have fun

1 Like

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Lenny5000(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
So cute!!! Thanks for sharing.. Its like Reality TV.. Very funny and real! Though I feel your pain but hey make Eba, (an easy option) and everything will be fine. Bless
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Lenny5000(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
@Moderator, thanks for putting this on the Front Page... We need more real stuff like these grin grin Funny, Nice, Real and makes you think about the family life and also adore kids grin grin

@OP thanks again for sharing... Bless
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Lenny5000(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
I just showed wifey the pics and both of us are laughing so hard... Cos she has been searching for her keys (since yesterday) that lil man here hid...Thank God she just found it, so I understand kids, they are a handful.. But such memory like the pics you posted are priceless.. Bless you.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by ocheejemb: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
hAHA....cute kids...my mother would have beat the hell out of me and my sis if we did this...but they look so cute all covered in yam powders...kids will be kids
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by alpontif(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Beautiful kids...........bless their soul..!!...papa, you must to dey careful when you wan arrange poundo for your inlaws next time, and tell your cuties to help out in cleaning the place, ..this is part of the joys of fatherhood...may God bless all of us with good kids...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Quail Egg And Quail Meat. Gracious Seed Farm . / Brother And Sister Caught Pants Down On Tape / How Do I Handle A Toxic Bullying Adult Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.