Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

See What My Children Did To Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Children Did To Me (10839 Views)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / How Many Children Did U Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
wow! cnt believe u even had d tym to take pictures.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by j2012(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
this is both serious and funny. Serious because nairaland is turning into something else. Anything makes the front page these days.
I wont be suprised if one day i see on the front page:

SEUN PISSES AND MUKINA SLAPS HIM

or

SEUN SNEEZES AND MUKINA CATCHES COLD

Nice children, though!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by kenraj(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
naijacloud: How exactly did dis make front page? Moderators,I hail thee o!

Cant you aprc8 something good...someone is here sharing his happiness of a fatherhood and you wanna spoil his mood....Must we always be used to bad news everytime making the front page?

AM happy for you man, i wished i was home also 2 have a feel of my daughter stressing me like this...I miss her so much!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mods, what does it take to get thread to front page ?
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beautiful kids, I think they need larger space to play around....computer age deprives 21st century kids space to exercise their muscles. Indoor games alone dont cut it.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by safarigirl(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
I swear i've seen something like this on a show, rudetube , a woman's kids- two boys, poured bags of flour everywhere in her house, ruined the couch, the rug, the entire kitchen- the whole house, and clogged the sink, was a web hit. @op, co-incidence?
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by mikron(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
haba na everything una go bring come front page here? wetin u come want us to do na? u no know road to market? Anowamike,,Anowamike
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by drzed: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Beautiful kids, I think they need larger space to play around....computer age deprives 21st century kids space to exercise their muscles. Indoor games alone dont cut it.

True talk!

@Poster: The kids are trying to give you a clue to the kind of games they'd rather be playing.
But mehn, such cute pictures of naughty kids.

You know what? Make a T-Shirt printout of their images and present it to them on their graduation (or wedding) day. Trust me, everyone will have a good laugh. And they'll appreciate it.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by justmenoni: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
Very Funny,can't stop laughing..May God bless them us for all...i think i would stop spanking my son now cos he is far younger than urs and he gets little spanking for messing things up....Love them ur boiz they aint even feel guilty Lol... grin grin grin
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
reminds me of the morning when i was hustling to get out sharp sharp only to find my son had painted my brown trainers with black polish and he was so proud of himself - daddy i cleaned your shoes

3 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by amber222(f): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
maclatunji: ^Kids are like animals, they don't really know what they are doing- even God does not hold them accountable for what they do until they reach maturity. Sorry about the pounded yam flour and the mess they have created- one of the joys of fatherhood, enjoy it! Hehehe!
how could u cll children an animal?that means that u are an animal too when u're there age.how wld u feel if smbdy cll ur children an animal?silly
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by IdiAmin2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hope you get insurance for that MacBook Pro ooo
Or else my guy, you'll be looking for another £1300 or so to buy new one
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
hahaha your boys look so adorable. Kids would be kids bro, you shldnt have put the yam powder where their little hands were going to find it. The way they look like they know they've been caught doing something bad had me roaring with laughter. Kids really know how to make you forget the stress of life and just have a good laugh... cant wait to have mine... they can play with my garri all they want.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
oyb: reminds me of the morning when i was hustling to get out sharp sharp only to find my son had painted my brown trainers with black polish and he was so proud of himself - daddy i cleaned your shoes

hahahaha funny boy! cheesy At least he's learning to think of others and be helpful.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by armyofone(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
so fun!! laughing real hard grin

3 of you just bend down and work cleaning the whole mess. just wait till mom comes grin she wil l blame you cheesy
take the kids to the bathroom and clean them up.
if there is time, go shop for new one. make sure you seal your poundo and put it where they can't reach
tell inlaw stories grin then show them pic of the messy poundo.
next time stay close and don't leave them unattended.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lol!! Oh my! Well,kids get into mischief sometimes and its our job as parents to teach them right from wrong when it happens and give consequences when needed.
This will make a funny story years from now! I remember when you 2 were little and.......
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by maninmood(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Joy of having children. May they continue to grow in strength. Abeg prepare another poundo jare. Remember you are not alone, it happens at every home o grin

1 Like

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
When I was young ♍γ̲̣̣̥ aunty who was living with us said I did somthing similar to dis. I poured elubo inside the soup she had jst prepared for dinner. She said she really smacked mt buts. Dis is not funny at all. Jst make eba for ur inlaws and explain to them. Am sure they will understand.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by queensmith: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
awww look at their faces little rascals, their faces are saying 'errm it wasn't me'!

2 boys like 5 children! soo troublesome, theyve messed up the whole house I don't think i could ever handle this, good luck with it! lol.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by oraclefemi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]go through my profile, I have never created a topic before!
Its not rage and it do have to be a tragedy that makes front page!
[/size]

DONT LET THE WHOLE NIGERIA KNOW YOURE ON YOUR PERIOD..GO AND KILL SOMEONE AND IT WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE FOR NOW WE WANT TO LAUGH AND HAVE FUN WITH ALL THESE TRAGEDIES HAPPENING~!1!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Quail Egg And Quail Meat. Gracious Seed Farm . / Brother And Sister Caught Pants Down On Tape / How Do I Handle A Toxic Bullying Adult Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.