Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members (15476 Views)

Nigeria Government Yield To Boko Haram Releases Detained Members / Boko Haram Bombs Mosque In Maiduguri, 6 Killed / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by uzoholdings(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
Insecurity!!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Mekusnwa: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
ndu_chucks: This is an embarrassment to the President, lets hope he addresses the development in his "chat" tonight.

An Account
some people are really having a crush on Gej. They can't afford to say anything without him. These fools up north who are dissatisfied with the shift of power away from them are busy killing themselves and you re busy calling GEJ. Keep on calling him, he will soon leave Aso rock to come and keep watch over the prisons as a warder so that You will then be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by kaiter: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
If this is the issue, start sending Boko Haram prisoners to the South or somewhere like kiri kiri. This whole story of prisoners escaping every other week has gone beyond silly.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by unknown247: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ is absolutely weak, dull and incompetent. Most times, I wonder if he is ever ashamed of wanton massacre in his tenor. This is real prison break what we watch in our TV screen happening in Nigeria live.

Why can't they send those boko haram convicts to prisons in the east? Why still that northern prisons? And a North east prison of that such
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Aizebioje(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
This Is Super Story...
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by NwaTeacher1: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
Y won't they free them. The prison warder, police from northern origin and politicians 4rm northern origin are all boko haram members.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Otseh: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
boysy: Nairalanders are fun of using abusive words on pple on trivial issue simply because everyone is faceless. Dis makes me easily upset whenever I login to NL. No respect to human value at all. Coming to jail break. I wish is high time Security agency to start executing any boko haram member caught after all d useful in4mation av been extracted from them. Imaging d number of dis animal set freed again to continue their killing of innocent pple. Who knows whether is another conspiracy to free them just like Kabiru Sokoto.
They even abuse God(Allah) on nairaland.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by qualified(f): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Some people really have a crush on GEJ, can't say anything without mentioning him. Is he d prison warden and all?

Imprison n bring to book all d fools incharge of d safety of d freed guys.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Slizbeat(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
1stly, Its not every post or news that GEJ must be held accounted for. When he is irrelevant to mention, why mentioning him?? Give d man a break na. And the wardens of d prison, are they unda 10yrz of ages wey dm go allow prison break season 12??grin
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by 1025: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
a man from iran who brought in arms to nigeria was arrested and later we were told that the man escaped so what more boko haram members. some monkies here will ask why blaming jonathan over everything. to whom much is given, much is expected. we were all here when UN wanted charles taylor under obasanjo. nigeria started their moon light stories until bush told them to provide charles and taylor or...
na ordinary missed call obasanjo made and ppl behind that movement provided charles and taylor immediately.
presidency is not by force. jonathan shld resign and save the lives of nigerians because all his activities show that the boko haram sect is stronger than nigeria under joe or they have things they are not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by mrman2(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
Thank God there was no bomb blast today. The reprisal attacks worked afterall
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by pixey(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
These boko guys are smart,a perfectly orchestrated plan to deceive security agencies dat they will attack d churches .As a result d clueless security agencies were caught by it .Anyway I'm new here! Hi nairalanders !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by eedriyz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
nairalady: prison break season 10..lol grin
This country sef
I will settle for season 5. It's the 5th time if I'm right. I follow the crazy news
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by agabaI23(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sky Blue: The incompetency surrounding all handling of Boko Haram issues is alarming. I find it hard to believe there is no complicity within the force. If this is the issue, start sending Boko Haram prisoners to the South or somewhere like kiri kiri. This whole story of prisoners escaping every other week has gone beyond silly. It is just plain incompetence. Send them to the South while information is extracted from them!
I agree with you.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Ashagwu: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
ndu_chucks: This is an embarrassment to the President, lets hope he addresses the development in his "chat" tonight.

What is U peoples problem, should every and anything be blamed on the President or U don't know he is a man with flesh and blood. U should rather pray 4 him and this nation or have U 4gotten that there are Big Toes, far bigger than him that are sabotaging his effort. Its not as cheap and easy as U people think, haba.
An Account
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by waja(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
actionj: This is ridiculous, where are we heading to in this country.
. To Somalia.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Ashagwu: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mekusnwa: some people are really having a crush on Gej. They can't afford to say anything without him. These fools up north who are dissatisfied with the shift of power away from them are busy killing themselves and you re busy calling GEJ. Keep on calling him, he will soon leave Aso rock to come and keep watch over the prisons as a warder so that You will then be happy.
True talk, well its not All the people in the North because I'm also there rather it is the sabotage gang people, don't mind their pit-toilet mouth
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by maingwaest(f): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
May God almigty help us o cos wit these hoodlums set out in d open,it means more disaster.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by 1025: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
the only thing jonathan is good at is increasing electricity tariff and removal of fuel subsidy. i can't see anything good coming from the ijaw fisherman with large cap. before you know it now, he will travel to argentina with 200 delegates.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by EPOMA(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Nigeria is messed up so is Mr GEJ, all those guys should not have been held where any of those guys knows, it is called secret prison and other countries have it
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Zenanted(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
nairalady: prison break season 10..lol grin
This country sef
i really need to watch this movie, must be interesting
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by gbadexy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
I guess the boko haram are desperately getting short of members. But this is becoming a regular occurrence for them to be acting prisn break successfully. Lessons should have been learnt and extra security provided for prisons with boko haram members.
What's the essence of arresting them and putting them in prison if they would be released later by their comrades.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by Ugoduru(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=flexya]

Not possible at the moment because our (anti) terrorism laws are still in the victorian days. Do u realise that terrorism offences are still bailable in Nigerian courts in the same fashion as a car thief? We av not amended our laws 2 reflect modern times despite events of/since 9-11 and the menace of BH on our soil. So in accordance wit the law of nigeria, a judge who has a terrorist suspect in front of him, will bail or remand such in a prison within his jurisdiction (ie State) pendin prosecution unless the lawyers both argue and agree 2 an alternative eg police stn/SSS office. This must also be within the courts jurisdiction/State. A suspect can only be "taken 2 the South" before he takes the plea in court. After that, hands are tied. So its the National assembly that needs 2 act. I guess when a senator gets blown up and the suspect is released on bail, they will realise the lacuna in the current laws.thanks for dis brief lecture i appreciate.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by silibaba: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
topeorekoy: Police sources said suspected Boko Haram gunmen staged a daring attack on the Damaturu prison on Gashua Road, freeing several inmates around 6:00 AM.

Residents told Reporters that sounds of sporadic gunshots still permeate the area. The Joint Task Force (JTF) forces had engaged in a fierce gunfight with the sect during the week leading to capture and execution of a leading Boko Haram commander, an army private, Habib Bama.

AGAIN!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by DaRapture: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
LOL so the captured BH members are being kept in regular prisons, and on top of that, prisons located in their own Northern territory? cheesy cheesy cheesy You people have a bunch of retards for leaders!! cheesy cheesy I truly feel sorry for you Nigerians. This is the height of stupidity. Any sensible leaders would of made sure that there was a specialized prison set up on one of those thousands of deserted, well isolated islands located in the heart of the Niger Delta basin somewhere for them, and these guys placed under JTF 24/7 Guantanamo Bay style security watch. They should of been subjected to constant, daily interrogation by SSS agents.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by buragidi(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mekusnwa: some people are really having a crush on Gej. They can't afford to say anything without him. These fools up north who are dissatisfied with the shift of power away from them are busy killing themselves and you re busy calling GEJ. Keep on calling him, he will soon leave Aso rock to come and keep watch over the prisons as a warder so that You will then be happy.
when a Team looses in a football match, why blame the coach and not the players? Afterall, the players played, not the Coach. The truth of the matter here is that all this boko haram stuff and inability of the government to subdue and bring them to book is nothing but a serious leadership failure on the part of the Jonathan administration. Period!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by DaRapture: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
buragidi: when a Team looses in a football match, why blame the coach and not the players? Afterall, the players played, not the Coach. The truth of the matter here is that all this boko haram stuff and inability of the government to subdue and bring them to book is nothing but a serious leadership failure on the part of the Jonathan administration. Period!

In this case, the blame lays squarely on Johnathan's head, because if he was truly concerned with the security of the nation he would of made sure that the proper arrangements where put in place to house and interrogate these BH captives. Having them placed in regular prisons, were they can work to recruit more members, and two they could be easily busted out, was a huge mistake.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by LIncomers: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lilspicer: NAiraland kids una no go killme sum of una don marry self yet una still dey misbehave y dont u mind ur businnes on sumone's post-ODE'S

.....And are u minding yours?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by lordpapi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=9ja_I_hail]

Sharap Ndu_goat, reading your comments always get me annoyed,what is wrong with you man,must you call Gej in every madness that your northern elite started?

If Gej give order to security to destroy north like OBJ destroyed Odi all of you goats alike will ask for his head.My advice to you is talk to your brothers BH or learn how to live with it.Whatever evil men does live withing him period.[/quo
Please tell him. GeJ can't help them unless u help urselves ]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Jail, Frees Detained Members by ebamma(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
so now na bokoharam dey rule for borno state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana / Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State / Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.