Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Defense Chief's Sack Appears To Be Mere Window Dressing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Chief's Sack Appears To Be Mere Window Dressing (576 Views)

EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' / Ogoniland UNEP Report: Implementation Report Should Not Be A Mere Window Dressin / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defense Chief's Sack Appears To Be Mere Window Dressing by koruji(m): 2:28am On Jun 25, 2012
It is interesting to see all the jaw-jawing going on over President Jonathan's sack of his defense chiefs.

He came out today to claim that he did so because there is a need for new tactics in the war on BH. My question is: What are these new tactics that were not worth introducing since all these months that BH has being conducting their evil campaign, and the many dastardly acts that have accompanied it?

I submit to you that the main reason why President Jonathan moved on this occassion was the action of the United States government to symbolically label BH a foreign terrorist group. It is more than simple coincidence.

I challenge President GEJ to prove me wrong and really put BH down completely - that is a bet I looking forward to loosing. Meanwhile, keep statements like the June deadline out of your plans.

. . .but I am not holding my breath. President GEJ has proved too good at offering the oxygen mask right after the patient dies of anoxia.

(1) (Reply)

Christians In Kano Still Take Church Service, Despite The Bomb Threat / Jonathan Opens Up On Boko Haram, Azazi, Others / Dana Air Crash: Families Of Victims Reject The 200,000 Naira Compensation Offere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.